Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:37:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] Dotcoin  (Read 81735 times)
ratohe

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:46:55 PM

need for some exchange for this coin to grow up

https://xnigma.com/

low volume, I know.

I decided to invest 0,5 BTC at the end of the month. First i´ve to get rid of some other coins.
Hope that gets some traffic on Dot. I love this coin. It´s the first I mined myself and now my card is running again.
Unfortunately the watercoolingadapter for the 209 isn´t yet available in Europe. So I can use only one Card for mining.
With two Cards it´s getting too hot and too loud.  Grin

It is a great scrypt coin. Don't forget you are adding value by mining. I prefer to give coins away as opposed to buying them from myself.

Once I hit 5.5 million DOT I will put 1 M in 5 of my favorite bounties. This effectively reduces the coin supply and adds value.

It has been great mining with you. Please tell me you are using riser cables !?!?

Have you tried pushing high volume of air past your GPU with a fan/AC or combo?

Keep cool. Hash hard.
thanks, it is great with you, too. The time the pool was not really running I looked always if you´re in it. That improved my confidence Smiley
Bounties, good idea. What are your favorite bounties? My plan was not toget more Coins on investing. I thought it would be good to increase
the traffic to get more acceptance and maybe more stability. (sorry for my bad english, i´m not a native speaker and sometimes it´s hard to translate)
What do you mean with reducing coin supply?
The problem with my "mining rig" is, it´s my PC on wich I have to work (video+foto) and it´s placed in my living room. So I´ve to follow my girlfriends rules. If it gets too noisy I´ll get trouble  Grin
I have two r9 290 cards. But one of them is a PowerColor with only one fan. If Iget this one on 800 kh it sound like a vacuum cleaner and if I reduce fanspeed it´s getting too hot. For this one I ordered a watercooling adaptor. But it takes one or two weeks to get one.
The other one is a Sapphire VaporX with three fans and nearly quiet at 960 kh and 55% fanspeed.
I infected a friend of mine with coinmining and we plan to build a rig. But therefore I have to move the things to my workshop. Next problem then is, that I have to pay more for the energy. Here and now I´ve an "energyflatrate"  Cheesy because my landlord is the owner of a big car-workshop and our rooms are in the same building.
But I´m confident in solving this "problems"  Cheesy

DotCoin  1419cv5bjEBdDseiky89FfNhztMSCD3spm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:48:40 PM

I am so glad I sold my GPUs and went with the G-Blades.  Quiet and a lot less heat and electric!!!

ratohe

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:57:29 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 05:16:59 PM by ratohe

I am so glad I sold my GPUs and went with the G-Blades.  Quiet and a lot less heat and electric!!!
sounds good. What´s about the HurricaneX3?
is it possible to mine x11/x13 with this rigs?

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:35:18 PM

I am so glad I sold my GPUs and went with the G-Blades.  Quiet and a lot less heat and electric!!!
sounds good. What´s about the HurricaneX3?
is it possible to mine x11/x13 with this rigs?

No they are scrypt only

ratohe

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:56:07 PM

Hey sa_ddam213,

can you tell me whats up with dotcoin? No wallet sync (29h), no poolhashing (only stale)
Mininginfo shows some hash but poolsite seems freezed.
Pls pls fix it. At staus quo it´s impossible to do anything, even if I´d like to trade, it would not work
without wallet sync. If there is any way to support this coin, tell it to me.

sa_ddam213

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

Fuck I hate this site

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 09:48:17 AM

Hey sa_ddam213,

can you tell me whats up with dotcoin? No wallet sync (29h), no poolhashing (only stale)
Pls pls fix it. At staus quo it´s impossible to do anything, even if I´d like to trade, it would not work

Sorry about that the seed node server had some connection issues, both pool and seed node should be all in sync

Fuck I hate this site
ratohe

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:53:19 AM

Hey sa_ddam213,

Sorry about that the seed node server had some connection issues, both pool and seed node should be all in sync

Cheesy thanks again. Good work!
uhh!! net hash 29,85 mh  Cool

whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 04:17:23 AM

Hey sa_ddam213,

Sorry I have been out of communication and out of the pool ratohe. It has been one of those weeks where I spend less time online. I also live in two cities about 300 miles apart and I had to head back before I could complete upgrading my rigs. At the time DOT was down on TripleHeXXX so I left my rigs off.

Thanks for fixing the nodes sa_ddam213.

I'll be back in Detroit by Monday and I will be throwing a steady 500 kh as soon as I complete this install.

I had to upgrade xubuntu to start running sgminer while setting up a steady Binarycoin node. I Used to mine that on TripleHeXXX but it is more rewarding to solo mine because the difficulty has bottomed out. :-)

With the advent of the tiny cool ASIC miners, I like DOT even more. GPU rigs run hot and sgminer levels the field between CPU and GPU. I did find this version of sgminer that claims faster hash.

https://github.com/lasybear/sph-sgminer_x11mod

As for bounties, I keep a list of my favorites at http://theohyeah.com/bounties

It's difficult to pick a favorite. Everything from buying my least favorite bank to freeing Tilikum the whale. These are things I can't afford to do myself but if I had the cash, I'd rather be poor and change the world.

I am an amateur coder so the site isn't that exciting but its all there.

Keep enjoying the low hash. I will be back soon.

MadMartyK, will you hit us with your ASICS?

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:48:40 PM

I might throw the GPU miner on it.  Waiting for the wallet to sync.

sa_ddam213

Fuck I hate this site

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 07:45:51 AM

TripleHeXXX have some very major plans coming together for KimDotCoin in the next few months, lets just say those who are holding large amount are going to be feeling pretty damn good soon.

Can't mention to much to early, but its gonna be cool  Cool

Peace.

Fuck I hate this site
ratohe

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:04:08 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 12:24:43 PM by ratohe

Hey sa_ddam213,

Sorry I have been out of communication and out of the pool ratohe. It has been one of those weeks where I spend less time online. I also live in two cities about 300 miles apart and I had to head back before I could complete upgrading my rigs. At the time DOT was down on TripleHeXXX so I left my rigs off.

I'll be back in Detroit by Monday and I will be throwing a steady 500 kh as soon as I complete this install.

I had to upgrade xubuntu to start running sgminer while setting up a steady Binarycoin node. I Used to mine that on TripleHeXXX but it is more rewarding to solo mine because the difficulty has bottomed out. :-)

With the advent of the tiny cool ASIC miners, I like DOT even more. GPU rigs run hot and sgminer levels the field between CPU and GPU. I did find this version of sgminer that claims faster hash.

It's difficult to pick a favorite. Everything from buying my least favorite bank to freeing Tilikum the whale. These are things I can't afford to do myself but if I had the cash, I'd rather be poor and change the world.

Hi Whalebone,

pretty good to hear. I took a look at your web site, big goals Smiley and a good job till now. Carry on and make it really big.
As soon as I get some spare coins I´ll make a donation.
The miner you linked is a littlebit confusing for me, cause I´m a lousy coder. But I´ll give it a try in the next days Cheesy

....I just discovered I´m already running this miner XD. There was a ready compiled version wich I loaded last week. Together with the new 14.6 rc2 beta driver it runs really smooth with very good hashes. About 930 kh with the radeon r9 290. But I still have to move my PC. My girlfriend kills me if I run it full power. Smiley

ratohe

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:10:46 PM

TripleHeXXX have some very major plans coming together for KimDotCoin in the next few months, lets just say those who are holding large amount are going to be feeling pretty damn good soon.

Can't mention to much to early, but its gonna be cool  Cool

Peace.

now you got me really curious. I´ve got much work the next days, but I look closely on the pool and on your posts

whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 04:32:55 PM

Hey sa_ddam213,

Hi Whalebone,

pretty good to hear. I took a look at your web site, big goals Smiley and a good job till now. Carry on and make it really big.
As soon as I get some spare coins I´ll make a donation.
The miner you linked is a littlebit confusing for me, cause I´m a lousy coder. But I´ll give it a try in the next days Cheesy

....I just discovered I´m already running this miner XD. There was a ready compiled version wich I loaded last week. Together with the new 14.6 rc2 beta driver it runs really smooth with very good hashes. About 930 kh with the radeon r9 290. But I still have to move my PC. My girlfriend kills me if I run it full power. Smiley

Someday I think your girlfriend will love these rigs and demand full power. "Ratohe, what do you mean you are running at 50%?!?"

Are you running windows? I have yet to get that miner working so I make no claims to its functionality.

Thank you for making a donation in the future. I will be docking 5 million DOT in lobbies until the lobbies are fulfilled. Even if people aren't interested in coin, investing in a shitcoin to increase the value of a bounty will bring this technology forward.

Are there any bounties I can post on your behalf?

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
Piotrsama

Activity: 407

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:26:33 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 11:39:28 AM by Piotrsama

EDIT: Solved, don't worry.

@Dev, you should add checkpoints or upload the blockchain.

I can't sync. I was stuck at block 17999.
I deleted all blockchain, restarted wallet.... and it got stuck at the exact same block.

I have only added the node you put on OP.
addnode=dot.pools.triplehexxx.net
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:28:32 AM

addnode=kdc.pools.triplehexxx.net
addnode=202.78.152.248
addnode=198.27.109.74
addnode=111.69.242.202
addnode=94.22.41.45
addnode=70.74.161.2
addnode=115.188.131.91

Piotrsama

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:43:42 AM

Thanks, but it's the same.
Again....I deleted all blockchain, restarted wallet, and got stuck at block 17999.

Can somebody else try it going from scratch? (backup your roaming folder, delete everything, but wallet.dat and .conf... and try to sync).
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:21:16 AM

How many connections are you showing?

sa_ddam213

Fuck I hate this site

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 05:29:02 AM

Thanks, but it's the same.
Again....I deleted all blockchain, restarted wallet, and got stuck at block 17999.

Can somebody else try it going from scratch? (backup your roaming folder, delete everything, but wallet.dat and .conf... and try to sync).

At block 18,000 we had a hardfork are you sure you have the latest wallet (v0.8.7.0)?

Fuck I hate this site
Piotrsama

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:39:00 AM

Excellent!.
That was the problem, I had the original wallet.
Thanks.
ratohe

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:15:19 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 05:49:15 PM by ratohe

wow, roundabout 70 mh nethash and still increasing. What happened?
Hexxx pool annonymus with 43 mh.
 @whalebone> I like the antifracking-projekt. Smiley I don´t have any bounties yet. But I´m working on a project named "TimeCafe"
It´s a space where people can meet and discuss local projects. Coffee and tee is for free and people can bring own food and drinks. They only pay for the time they spend in it.
"Think global and act local". Next thing is to set up a site. "optimallocal" is under construction. But now I´ve to work, next time more infos if you like.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: