Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:32:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] Dotcoin  (Read 81733 times)
ratohe

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:46:23 PM

I stop solo because all blocks found are at my asics and diff gets to high for the others.
I get back with one to the pool and hope somebody knows why it don´t works with two.

DotCoin  1419cv5bjEBdDseiky89FfNhztMSCD3spm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:47:46 PM

It would be cool if Kim did a tweet about the coin for extra advertisement purposes. We need a nice little pump on there,

whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 04:50:54 PM

I stop solo because all blocks found are at my asics and diff gets to high for the others.
I get back with one to the pool and hope somebody knows why it don´t works with two.

I thought I saw you on there with 12 Mh!

The pool may not be optimized for ASICs. I'm not an expert but I have seen some people complaining about multipools not giving high enough difficulty for ASICs.

Maybe mine some QTL with the second?

Don't feel bad about finding all the blocks. There are still 850 Million DOT . . . GO DOT GO!

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
whalebone

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 04:53:26 PM

It would be cool if Kim did a tweet about the coin for extra advertisement purposes. We need a nice little pump on there,

By block 500000 at least.

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
ratohe

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:19:22 PM

The pool may not be optimized for ASICs. I'm not an expert but I have seen some people complaining about multipools not giving high enough difficulty for ASICs.

Don't feel bad about finding all the blocks. There are still 850 Million DOT . . . GO DOT GO!

in the moment I can´t mine anything. First the psu got fu..ed up because of the heat (we are at 34°C here). Now it seems to work again but the net don´t.
I use my phone with tethering to do some work. Hope it´s getting better soon with this shitty net here.Whether the miner is working or not, later on I make a bbq and have some beer.

whalebone

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 07:27:39 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 09:19:17 PM by whalebone

in the moment I can´t mine anything. First the psu got fu..ed up because of the heat (we are at 34°C here). Now it seems to work again but the net don´t.
I use my phone with tethering to do some work. Hope it´s getting better soon with this shitty net here.Whether the miner is working or not, later on I make a bbq and have some beer.

Solo mining ASIC crews,

Please send DOT for Ratohe's bbq and beer.

Kimdotcom,

Please charter internet party in Germany and get Ratohe some decent internet.

GPU MINERS!,

This pool is for you! http://dot.pools.triplehexxx.net/

ratohe

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:34:05 AM

Solo mining ASIC crews,

Please send DOT for Ratohe's bbq and beer.

Kimdotcom,

Please charter internet party in Germany and get Ratohe some decent internet.

GPU MINERS!,

This pool is for you! http://dot.pools.triplehexxx.net/

thanks for the support Whalebone. Sometimes I think the german "high tech" exists only on some whitepapers.
Next month I change the provider. KableTv is building a fibrenet in our town an maybe I get access at my workshop.
Soloming with this two asics is really amazing.
{
"blocks" : 73729,
"currentblocksize" : 1965,
"currentblocktx" : 1,
"difficulty" : 0.28418971,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 88501668,
"pooledtx" : 1,
"testnet" : false
}
Blocks drop like hell...
But unfortunately I have to mine some monacoins,too, as a "fee" for lending the ASICS. My friend is an animee fan and in the monacoinfoundation.
So I splitted now. One Dot and one Mona.

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:40:59 AM

OK I'll throw a blade on DOT.  Been here since the beginning!!  Just wish people would start buying!! 

jmsr1978

Activity: 355

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 06:17:48 PM

Hi! any news from DotCoin? Please, dont say is dead

Video editor and graphic designer in love with Cryptocoins!!!
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:20:04 PM

No updates for the more than a week , coin looks dead to me.
ratohe

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:37:31 PM

No updates for the more than a week , coin looks dead to me.

It's not really dead. There's still some nethash and a little traffic on allcrypt.
We still need a blockexplorer. If someone knows how to get one and what's the price
of it, feel free to contact me.

BTW  I'm looking for an experienced dev or a team who's able to set up a new coin and a user framework
with integrated wallet and interface for different apps (win&android). It's not only a new coin, it's a package of new usability and distribution.
I'm working on a cost listing and I need prices for the different parts.
We already raised some capital and now I've to proof if it's enough for the first steps.

ratohe

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:27:29 PM

definitely not dead....

{
"blocks" : 87391,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.50957172,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 137144264,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

and some allcrypt trading  Grin

VexusMalius

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:51:02 AM

Hey all. I'm new to actually attempting to mine crypto currencies (whalebone got me interested during a convo we had last night), and I could use a bit of help. I have my wallet set up, but am having a bit of a problem connecting to the dot.pools.triplehexxx and related pools. I'm unsure if my command inputs are correct (windows user) in the command prompt. When I tried to connect, I get a "JSON decode failed(1):'[' or '{' expected near '<' getblocktemplate failed, falling back to getwork" message. Please excuse my ignorance, as I know very little about this. Thanks for the help in advance.
ratohe

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:04:10 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 01:19:22 PM by ratohe

Hey all. I'm new to actually attempting to mine crypto currencies (whalebone got me interested during a convo we had last night), and I could use a bit of help. I have my wallet set up, but am having a bit of a problem connecting to the dot.pools.triplehexxx and related pools. I'm unsure if my command inputs are correct (windows user) in the command prompt. When I tried to connect, I get a "JSON decode failed(1):'[' or '{' expected near '<' getblocktemplate failed, falling back to getwork" message. Please excuse my ignorance, as I know very little about this. Thanks for the help in advance.

Hi VexusMalius,
I need a little more infos to help. Which device (graphiccard), which miner (software) and the content of your .bat file (leave password and user blank) or your input at the command promt if you write direct into it.
The error sounds a little like syntaxerror.
For cgminer 3.7.2 and an ati r9 280/290 it looks like this: cgminer --scrypt -I 20 --thread-concurrency 32768 -o stratum+tcp://dot.pools.triplehexxx.net:3333 -u username -p password

ratohe

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:04:39 PM

The traffic on dotcoin raised but we still have no blockexplorer.
I've rent some webspace to host the explorer and I tried to set up one but, as I mentioned before, I'm a lousy coder
and it ended as an epic fail.
So, again, if someone is able to set up an explorer contact me. You'll get the link and the password for 500mb (could be extended if necessary) webspace.
Linux is ready installed and some other features (php, mysql, pearl modules, rubygems, ruby on rails).
After you've done your work you'll get 500k dotcoins bounty. If you don't like dotcoin bounty, we could talk about getting some NLG or ICB if you like.

VexusMalius

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:20:04 PM

Ah ok. Whalebone seemed pretty excited about where the future of this currency may lie when I spoke to him. Currently I'm using a little POS all-in-one HP touchsmart 600 with a stock Intel HD graphics card that I bought in 2010. Top of the line tech right there, I know. lol.

As for what program I'm using, it's CPUminer, which I grabbed from here somewhere this morning. I have no .bat file as I was just writing it direct into the prompt, and I wrote it out as  --algo=scrypt --url= stratum+tcp://dot.pools.tripplehexxx.net:3333

A web article I read at Ars Technicia had it written out as --url=stratum+tcp://[whatever url]:3333 --userpass=[userpass].[workername]:[worker pass]

That's where I was getting stuck. I had no username, password, and I couldn't find an explanation as to what a worker was, and I certainly didn't have a password for that either.

Like I said I'm about as new as it comes to this.
ratohe

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:25:35 PM

Ah ok. Whalebone seemed pretty excited about where the future of this currency may lie when I spoke to him. Currently I'm using a little POS all-in-one HP touchsmart 600 with a stock Intel HD graphics card that I bought in 2010. Top of the line tech right there, I know. lol.

As for what program I'm using, it's CPUminer, which I grabbed from here somewhere this morning. I have no .bat file as I was just writing it direct into the prompt, and I wrote it out as  --algo=scrypt --url= stratum+tcp://dot.pools.tripplehexxx.net:3333

A web article I read at Ars Technicia had it written out as --url=stratum+tcp://[whatever url]:3333 --userpass=[userpass].[workername]:[worker pass]

That's where I was getting stuck. I had no username, password, and I couldn't find an explanation as to what a worker was, and I certainly didn't have a password for that either.

first of all, you need to register at dot.pool, there you get your worker. Put a name on the worker. After that you use it like this: "poolusername.workername" .
Example for cpu miner:  minerd -a --scrypt -t 6 -s 4 -o stratum+tcp://dot.pools.triplehexxx.net:3333 -u poolusername.workername -p WorkerPassword
Best you put this in a text editor and save it as "miner.bat" (dont save it as .txt) in the programfile (same file as minerd.exe is in) of cpu miner. After a doubleclick the miner should start.
But in the moment you'll get not much coins with it. Nethash raised to 100mh and difficulty is really high (not really, but for this coin).

edit
if you post your wallet adress I'll send you some coins as wellcome Cheesy

VexusMalius

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:30:36 PM

As for what program I'm using, it's CPUminer, which I grabbed from here somewhere this morning. I have no .bat file as I was just writing it direct into the prompt, and I wrote it out as  --algo=scrypt --url= stratum+tcp://dot.pools.tripplehexxx.net:3333

first of all, you need to register at dot.pool, there you get your worker. Put a name on the worker. After that you use it like this: "poolusername.workername" .
Example for cpu miner:  minerd -a --scrypt -t 6 -s 4 -o stratum+tcp://dot.pools.triplehexxx.net:3333 -u poolusername.workername -p WorkerPassword
Best you put this in a text editor and save it as "miner.bat" (dont save it as .txt) in the programfile (same file as minerd.exe is in) of cpu miner. After a doubleclick the miner should start.
But in the moment you'll get not much coins with it. Nethash raised to 100mh and difficulty is really high (not really, but for this coin).

edit
if you post your wallet adress I'll send you some coins as wellcome Cheesy

Cool! I really appreciate you taking the time to explain all this to me, so thank you!

wallet addy: 1KHDqGApJRLpfCQDycDEaoAxbVEGEjWbqu
sa_ddam213

Activity: 251

Fuck I hate this site

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 12:15:07 AM

Hey Guys,

I know its been a while since we updated everyone.

OK, so TripleHeXXX has bee working on a new exchange platform for the last 8 months and it has just gone Alpha Smiley.

KimDotCoin is going to be used throughout the exchange, used as payment for users upgrading their accounts and advertisers to upgrade the ads on the services directory.
There is also going to be a system similar to Crypsty points that will be using DOT, so the price should rise quite significantly.

Now, When we meet KimDotCom to talk about DOT he made us a lot of promises, offers to help, promote etc, so far he has done nothing and won't even acknowledge us at all.
In fact he totally ignored us and decided to back KiwiCoin which turned out to be a Chineese scam coin and dumped and ran.

So that leaves us with a decision do we rebrand DOT? Why give this guy all the promotion when he wont even do the same to us, DOT has a great community and we want to see it succeed fully.

Since its going to be a major part of the exchange platform we are looking at rebranding to TripleHeXXX coin or Cryptopia coin.

Let us know what you think, you can also check out the early Alpha of the Exchange here : http://www.cryptopia.co.nz it will be an exchange with Trading, Mining and a list of products and services for each given coin, a one stop shop in a way.

The current Alpha is trading only with mining going Alpha next week and services the week after that.

If you are keen on this idea please give us some input.

thanks
sa_ddam213

Fuck I hate this site
ratohe

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:21:59 PM

Hey Guys,

I know its been a while since we updated everyone.

OK, so TripleHeXXX has bee working on a new exchange platform for the last 8 months and it has just gone Alpha Smiley.

KimDotCoin is going to be used throughout the exchange, used as payment for users upgrading their accounts and advertisers to upgrade the ads on the services directory.
There is also going to be a system similar to Crypsty points that will be using DOT, so the price should rise quite significantly.

Now, When we meet KimDotCom to talk about DOT he made us a lot of promises, offers to help, promote etc, so far he has done nothing and won't even acknowledge us at all.
In fact he totally ignored us and decided to back KiwiCoin which turned out to be a Chineese scam coin and dumped and ran.

So that leaves us with a decision do we rebrand DOT? Why give this guy all the promotion when he wont even do the same to us, DOT has a great community and we want to see it succeed fully.

Since its going to be a major part of the exchange platform we are looking at rebranding to TripleHeXXX coin or Cryptopia coin.

Let us know what you think, you can also check out the early Alpha of the Exchange here : http://www.cryptopia.co.nz it will be an exchange with Trading, Mining and a list of products and services for each given coin, a one stop shop in a way.

The current Alpha is trading only with mining going Alpha next week and services the week after that.

If you are keen on this idea please give us some input.

thanks
sa_ddam213

DotCoin is the first coin I mined and unfortunately it never really came to life. So if there is any possibility to get this baby running I'm with you.
This coin it's like your first love, it never really vanishes. GO DOT GO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: