Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] Dotcoin  (Read 81735 times)
ratohe

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:13:20 AM

New "Highscore"  Grin
{
"blocks" : 91141,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.37449213,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 171109730,
"pooledtx" : 1,
"testnet" : false
}

DotCoin  1419cv5bjEBdDseiky89FfNhztMSCD3spm
sa_ddam213

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

Fuck I hate this site

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 02:33:02 AM

New "Highscore"  Grin
{
}

This will be interesting, since there was no pre-mine there are people out there with more DOT than TripleHeXXX and the KimDotCoin developer.

So if people want to use these in Cryptopia they will have to buy them from the users Smiley

You and whalebone should do pretty well out of this, since you guys are pretty much the KimDotCoin ambassadors  Cheesy

Go DOT GO!!!!

ps: I like your idea of rebranding to DotCom, that way we can drop that lying politicians name of the coin, could also be a possibility of branding it close to the Cryptopia name.

Perhaps a vote/poll/competition could decide

Fuck I hate this site
zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:38:50 AM

The way you design the logo of this coin makes it seem like you're almost mocking him. Is this coin in support of kimdotcom or against? I think he's a fairly good dude.
ratohe

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:14:20 PM

New "Highscore"  Grin
{
}

This will be interesting, since there was no pre-mine there are people out there with more DOT than TripleHeXXX and the KimDotCoin developer.

So if people want to use these in Cryptopia they will have to buy them from the users Smiley

You and whalebone should do pretty well out of this, since you guys are pretty much the KimDotCoin ambassadors  Cheesy

Go DOT GO!!!!

ps: I like your idea of rebranding to DotCom, that way we can drop that lying politicians name of the coin, could also be a possibility of branding it close to the Cryptopia name.

Perhaps a vote/poll/competition could decide

yeah, voting could be a good solution

sa_ddam213

Fuck I hate this site

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 12:03:51 AM

The way you design the logo of this coin makes it seem like you're almost mocking him. Is this coin in support of kimdotcom or against? I think he's a fairly good dude.

We meet him, showed him the coin, he loved the logo and the idea.

He made us a lot of promises of promotion and help towards the coin.

However when we were approached by Crypsty to have the coin added to their exchange they just wanted a small tweet or acknowledgement from him that he was ok with the coin for legal reasons.
We tried for weeks to get a response from him so we could be added to Crypsty but he just ignored us, as it turns out it was because he decided to back KiwiCoin which turned out was a scam, now he just totally ignores us cause he fucked up backing a coin where 1000's of people lost big time.

So after talking to him face to face and being lied too I no longer have any resect for the man and we have no interest in promoting his name anymore, we don't want the coin to die as we ourselves have spent $1000's on development (Plastic card wallets, android application, promotion, flights to his house etc.) this is why we are moving to rebrand the coin to match the exchange it will be based around. (not we were also promised hosting help for our exchange that turned out to be a lie also).

So that's were we are at, we chose the wrong role model to base our coin around, however its not over for the coin, in fact its only the beginning.

Fuck I hate this site
zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:51:43 AM

We meet him, showed him the coin, he loved the logo and the idea.

He made us a lot of promises of promotion and help towards the coin.

However when we were approached by Crypsty to have the coin added to their exchange they just wanted a small tweet or acknowledgement from him that he was ok with the coin for legal reasons.
We tried for weeks to get a response from him so we could be added to Crypsty but he just ignored us, as it turns out it was because he decided to back KiwiCoin which turned out was a scam, now he just totally ignores us cause he fucked up backing a coin where 1000's of people lost big time.

So after talking to him face to face and being lied too I no longer have any resect for the man and we have no interest in promoting his name anymore, we don't want the coin to die as we ourselves have spent $1000's on development (Plastic card wallets, android application, promotion, flights to his house etc.) this is why we are moving to rebrand the coin to match the exchange it will be based around. (not we were also promised hosting help for our exchange that turned out to be a lie also).

So that's were we are at, we chose the wrong role model to base our coin around, however its not over for the coin, in fact its only the beginning.

Sounds like a nice story, where did you meet Kim? I'm sorry that he didn't get back to you though :/
whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 03:25:51 AM

I know what you mean. I took it as a tribute and thought he was a good icon for bountying in the digital realm. Bummer if true that Kim didn't keep word.

KimDotCom, do you have a bitcointalk account? Can you respond?

I like to give folks the benefit of the doubt. Especially public icons. And he just got divorced. And he is always tweeting photos of his toys and views and pumping the internet party. Dude seems busy.

Nevertheless, coins move quick and they don't tolerate BS. You definitely don't want to get on the wrong side of DOT. Sa_ddam213 is a mad crypto wizard and the internet party should be considering him for finance minister. If DOT gains TOR or other anon, I believe it could have a chance at being a NZ nationcoin with 0 premine and only a small percentage of the total coins have been mined.

Cryptomania looks great but I couldn't register. I have been waiting for someone to combine mining and exchanging. Nice work Triplehexxx! Many thanks.

Dotcomcoin sounds great. DOT is still a great acronym . . . Department of Transactions if national currency.

GO DOT GO!

Ratohe,

Perhaps our blockchain bounty could go to Cryptomania to seed the exchange?

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
ratohe

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:18:39 PM

TripleHexxx pool is down.  Undecided
No miner connection
Hope sa_ddam213 is fixing it  Smiley

whalebone

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 05:46:35 PM

TripleHexxx pool is down.  Undecided
No miner connection
Hope sa_ddam213 is fixing it  Smiley

me too . . . network still chugging but I like to keep it steady.

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
cryptex.biz

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:04:52 AM

Hi! any news from DotCoin? Please, dont say is dead

KIMDOTCOIN now trading at Cryptex

https://cryptex.biz/market/69

Cryptex Exchange:  http://cryptex.biz
whalebone

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 04:50:29 PM

Hi! any news from DotCoin? Please, dont say is dead

KIMDOTCOIN now trading at Cryptex

https://cryptex.biz/market/69

Great news!

GO DOT GO!

cryptex.biz

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:32:17 PM

hey guys we made a block explorer for DOT

http://minemanic.com/dot/

ratohe

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:02:35 PM

I know what you mean. I took it as a tribute and thought he was a good icon for bountying in the digital realm. Bummer if true that Kim didn't keep word.

KimDotCom, do you have a bitcointalk account? Can you respond?

I like to give folks the benefit of the doubt. Especially public icons. And he just got divorced. And he is always tweeting photos of his toys and views and pumping the internet party. Dude seems busy.

Nevertheless, coins move quick and they don't tolerate BS. You definitely don't want to get on the wrong side of DOT. Sa_ddam213 is a mad crypto wizard and the internet party should be considering him for finance minister. If DOT gains TOR or other anon, I believe it could have a chance at being a NZ nationcoin with 0 premine and only a small percentage of the total coins have been mined.

Cryptomania looks great but I couldn't register. I have been waiting for someone to combine mining and exchanging. Nice work Triplehexxx! Many thanks.

Dotcomcoin sounds great. DOT is still a great acronym . . . Department of Transactions if national currency.

GO DOT GO!

Ratohe,

Perhaps our blockchain bounty could go to Cryptomania to seed the exchange?

I think the guys from cryptex won the race. Condition fulfilled. Seeing the good job of TripleHexxx I'm willing to spend another 250k for seeding cryptopia  Cheesy

ratohe

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:34:02 PM

Great job  Cheesy
Thanks. I send the bounty to your donation address 1DSdrfrGLNmcXTPLsN6TksyFjacNghrwdS
Transaction-ID: 08c7567a92df51c84b46b0fe40a506c9d261f5e72e78315a160d0111ab12f8be

GO DOT GO

cryptex.biz

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:07:12 AM

Great job  Cheesy
Thanks. I send the bounty to your donation address 1DSdrfrGLNmcXTPLsN6TksyFjacNghrwdS
Transaction-ID: 08c7567a92df51c84b46b0fe40a506c9d261f5e72e78315a160d0111ab12f8be

GO DOT GO

wow. Thankyou.  Grin

btw, i added a mintage API incase somone wants to submit to coinmarket cap, give them this urls

mintage: http://minemanic.com/dot/minted.php
volume: https://cryptex.biz/page/api?method=singlemarket24h&marketid=69

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:52:53 PM

wow some of u trying to revive this old beast ?
its been dead for awhile , i hope i can find my old wallet .dat for this ^^.

did a new dev take over ?
any future plans to move to pos or other algo's ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
sa_ddam213

Fuck I hate this site

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 03:29:06 AM

wow some of u trying to revive this old beast ?
its been dead for awhile , i hope i can find my old wallet .dat for this ^^.

did a new dev take over ?

I never went anywhere, have been actively developing stuff for DOT since day one.

There will NOT be any POS, if you want coin mine them or buy them, you don't get them for free

There will be NO algo change, I would rather have the stability of asics to secure the network, the GFX guys will just bail when the new fancy algo comes out.

Because DOT is going to be used as the primary coin for Cryptopia (similar to Crypsty points) we are after stability not pleasing the people that don't want to pay to mine them.

I understand this will upset the GFX miners that don't want to pay a thing to mine coins, but the coin being hard to mine (power consumption) is what makes coins valuable.
If a coin cost nothing to mine what makes it worth anything, its like mining Gold vs mining Dirt, Dirt's is easy to mine uses very little effort, but dirt is worth nothing, its kinda simple.

But I suggest you find that wallet, because they will be sought after if people want to upgrade accounts, add images to their actions etc. on Cryptopia

TripleHeXXX will happily buy all your coins if you find that wallet, we need as may as possible for launch.

Fuck I hate this site
lostmojo

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:04:20 AM

there is no need to change the coin, what we need is Kim to come to the party and endorse it on a video or somethin

Miley Cyrus Coin: LaB1XqDS65DhXdyWgsamPR8xUBtzSh9Jw5
VexusMalius

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:11:23 PM

there is no need to change the coin, what we need is Kim to come to the party and endorse it on a video or somethin

He already bailed on the coin, and backed a Chinese scam coin. If he tried, I'm sure Saddam would tell him to pound sand. He had his chance.
lostmojo

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:03:38 PM

kimdotcoin is now listed on coinmarket cap Grin

Miley Cyrus Coin: LaB1XqDS65DhXdyWgsamPR8xUBtzSh9Jw5
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: