pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1841
Ora et labora
|
 |
September 24, 2026, 05:10:21 PM |
|
 Does anyone know more details about the recent "100%+70FS" bonuses? i.e. whether you need to wager x30 times only the amount of the bonus itself or the deposit + bonus? If it's just the bonus, will the deposit amount be available for withdrawal, or will it also be subject to any wagering requirement? And are there any minimum odds, or is betting on a say x1.01 sports bet allowed towards the wagering requirement?
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1841
Ora et labora
|
 |
September 24, 2026, 09:12:24 PM |
|
We have a slow club football period due to the pause for the UEFA Nations League, so it's time to explore other betting opportunities, e.g. prediction markets. There are a few interesting events to bet on 1win Markets, but this one drew my attention the most:  Despite everyone's expectations, he's not even retired from international football after the recent World Cup and is rumoured to be in the starting lineup for the game against Wales: https://www.ynetnews.com/sport/article/b1lov3zcglHe allegedly said: " I will retire when I feel that I am no longer doing anything here" The bet relates to Ronaldo's retirement from club football, and we all know that retirement from international football almost always precedes retirement from club competitions. He previously said he's aiming to score 1,000 goals in his career, but currently it stands at 827, so there's no way he will get anywhere close to that this year (if ever). Is this practically free money? What are the odds he will make a U-turn and decide to announce his retirement in the next 3 months? Any thoughts?
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
Peanutswar
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 2173
Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator | ENG to FIL
|
 |
September 24, 2026, 11:57:33 PM |
|
A friend of mine wanted to start having a tumbler engraving and as a support, I told him I wanted to have one. He's also an active gambler too. When we do sports betting analysis for sports and e-sports game im with him, so now I came up with an idea right here of putting the logo of 1win to my tumbler includes with my username.  Cheers to share here in our community! A great ad for 1win I think you’re hoping to win a free bet, hahaha, just kidding  I remember there were some really cool giveaways on the forum where you could win a custom hardware wallet from the company I actually won a really cool Cryptosteel Capsule from eXch that I still have today Here’s a tip for 1win for future giveaways: offer something customized with the brand’s own logo It would definitely be a hit  Haha! im just returning the wins ive got from the previous match from freebets given! Actually I like that capsul from exch before apparently, I didn't even win that event I'm not lucky in raffles lol, but let's see if 1win will consider having raffle like this I tried to check here in my country if they have a merch like ive seen on the internet recently but seems can't see any legit one.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
|
nelson4lov
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 09:48:55 AM |
|
He previously said he's aiming to score 1,000 goals in his career, but currently it stands at 827, so there's no way he will get anywhere close to that this year (if ever).
Is this practically free money? What are the odds he will make a U-turn and decide to announce his retirement in the next 3 months? Any thoughts?
I don't follow his official goal count, but I'm pretty sure it's 970+ the last time I checked. I also don't think he retires this year. Imo, there is a very slim chance that will be possible. Fabrizo posted some of the answers that Ronaldo gave to recent interview at the Nations League where he was asked if he would retire this season. He said its in a flux and its dependent on whether his body and mind allows him to continue. He also said he wants to reach 1000 career goals and will reach it before retirement. Unless you think Ronaldo will score the remaining goals in the next 3 months. For me, I don't think so.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
|
sokani
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 11:23:26 AM |
|
 Does anyone know more details about the recent "100%+70FS" bonuses? i.e. whether you need to wager x30 times only the amount of the bonus itself or the deposit + bonus? If it's just the bonus, will the deposit amount be available for withdrawal, or will it also be subject to any wagering requirement? I may be wrong, but the way I understand it is that you will receive double of your first deposit plus 70 FS. I received a similar message from 1win recently to make a deposit of $8 to qualify for 100 FS. Actually, it wasn't my first deposit, and when I make the deposit, the fund was in my main balance while the FS/bonus was in a separate account. After spinning the 100FS, the money I won was the bonus. It was transferred to my main balance after I met the 30x wagering requirement. Yours is slightly different due to the "+100% on first deposit" offer. And are there any minimum odds, or is betting on a say x1.01 sports bet allowed towards the wagering requirement?
The bonus is for casino games.
|
|
|
|
|
OcTradism
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1040
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 11:28:01 AM |
|
 He previously said he's aiming to score 1,000 goals in his career, but currently it stands at 827, so there's no way he will get anywhere close to that this year (if ever). Cristiano Ronald has actually scored 979 goals in his career, not 827, and he is not too far from his target of 1000th goal. This 2026 - 2027 season just started several weeks and matches, there are many matches ahead till this season ending and Cristiano Ronaldo will reach his 1000th goal target some time during this season. Lately in one interview, when was asked, he said it would be great if that 1000th goal is scored with a shirt of his national team. With a goal machine like Cristiano, scoring 20 goals in a season is not a problem especially he has rights of taking penalties for his teams. The only risk that prevents him reaching that target is a very severe injury which ends his career instantly.
|
|
|
|
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1478
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 01:56:03 PM |
|
 He previously said he's aiming to score 1,000 goals in his career, but currently it stands at 827, so there's no way he will get anywhere close to that this year (if ever). Cristiano Ronald has actually scored 979 goals in his career, not 827, and he is not too far from his target of 1000th goal. This 2026 - 2027 season just started several weeks and matches, there are many matches ahead till this season ending and Cristiano Ronaldo will reach his 1000th goal target some time during this season. Lately in one interview, when was asked, he said it would be great if that 1000th goal is scored with a shirt of his national team. With a goal machine like Cristiano, scoring 20 goals in a season is not a problem especially he has rights of taking penalties for his teams. The only risk that prevents him reaching that target is a very severe injury which ends his career instantly. They can actually track the overall stats including the goals made by Ronaldo here https://ronaldostats.appThat 1000th is achievable and there's high chance that he can hit that target, he's 21 goals away for that goal and I think there's a chance that he can achieve that in this season. He also record 38 goals last year https://messivsronaldo.football/ronaldo/matches/2025-26 so chances is high. What he needs to do is to remain healthy or fit, because that goal might get delayed if he gets injured this year.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
STT
Legendary

Activity: 4774
Merit: 1533
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 08:40:13 PM |
|
Injury could force Ronaldo's retirement, the idea of choosing to retire I agree is not something he wants to do. Sooner or later his age is a factor, the game against Wales being in Lisbon helps alot because cold weather can force injuries from lack of mobility in muscles and tendons I believe. Goal keepers can keep going way past his age but he has to be careful at this point as he took 7 shots in the Wales game, clearly he doesn't want to slow down or step back from the game he loves but ultimately not every choice in life can be completely ours to make.
I always prefer the value bet in sports but 2026 is nearly over, so I can see why No has the majority.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1841
Ora et labora
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 10:24:51 PM |
|
I may be wrong, but the way I understand it is that you will receive double of your first deposit plus 70 FS. I received a similar message from 1win recently to make a deposit of $8 to qualify for 100 FS. Actually, it wasn't my first deposit, and when I make the deposit, the fund was in my main balance while the FS/bonus was in a separate account. After spinning the 100FS, the money I won was the bonus. It was transferred to my main balance after I met the 30x wagering requirement. Yours is slightly different due to the "+100% on first deposit" offer. And are there any minimum odds, or is betting on a say x1.01 sports bet allowed towards the wagering requirement?
The bonus is for casino games. Thanks for the info. That's very helpful. I don't follow his official goal count, but I'm pretty sure it's 970+ the last time I checked. (...)
(...) They can actually track the overall stats including the goals made by Ronaldo here https://ronaldostats.appThat 1000th is achievable and there's high chance that he can hit that target, he's 21 goals away for that goal and I think there's a chance that he can achieve that in this season. Strange. I was looking at his all time stats on the transfermarkt and it gives quite different numbers: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/cristiano-ronaldo/leistungsdaten/spieler/8198/saison/ges/plus/0/plus/1It shows he currently has 827 goals, so much less than the 979 on https://ronaldostats.app/Could it be that transfermarkt excludes any friendly games which the other site includes?
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
|
SamReomo
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 05:10:25 AM |
|
A friend of mine wanted to start having a tumbler engraving and as a support, I told him I wanted to have one. He's also an active gambler too. When we do sports betting analysis for sports and e-sports game im with him, so now I came up with an idea right here of putting the logo of 1win to my tumbler includes with my username.  Cheers to share here in our community! Good tumbler engraving to be honest, 1win is among those casinos where sports bettors can do pretty well as they offer a very good sports book for us. I think your friends idea is a nice one having logo 1win and your username on the tumbler will really takes things at another level. It's true love for the casino!
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2745
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 06:33:20 AM |
|
I tried to check here in my country if they have a merch like ive seen on the internet recently but seems can't see any legit one.
I might be wrong, but it seems like 1win doesn't have an official merch store where anyone can buy something. However, from time to time, 1win releases various branded items, but only as part of what appear to be marketing events for the 1win Partners affiliate program.
|
|
|
|
logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 2419
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 07:34:57 AM |
|
Injury could force Ronaldo's retirement, the idea of choosing to retire I agree is not something he wants to do. Sooner or later his age is a factor, the game against Wales being in Lisbon helps alot because cold weather can force injuries from lack of mobility in muscles and tendons I believe.
If you remember Cristiano Ronaldo from his youthful days, you will realise that he is one player who barely picked of those long term injuries. One reason is that his fitness is level is top notch so even in his 40's, he is far better than most player in their early 30's. I think he will smash the 1,000 goal target by the end of this season.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 4536
Merit: 7284
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 09:14:43 AM |
|
Injury could force Ronaldo's retirement, the idea of choosing to retire I agree is not something he wants to do. Sooner or later his age is a factor, the game against Wales being in Lisbon helps alot because cold weather can force injuries from lack of mobility in muscles and tendons I believe.
If you remember Cristiano Ronaldo from his youthful days, you will realise that he is one player who barely picked of those long term injuries. One reason is that his fitness is level is top notch so even in his 40's, he is far better than most player in their early 30's. I think he will smash the 1,000 goal target by the end of this season. I agree. I would be overly surprised if injury would be the main reason for his retirement, especially as long as he has clear goals and records at hand (eg setting the 1000 career goals record and the one of 200 penalties scored). I would also not be surprised if, at very least for the retirement game, Cristiano Ronaldo will get to play alongside Cristiano Jr. Plus, as long as there are teams paying him big money to play, and he is still fit to do it, why would he stop?
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
|
SamReomo
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 11:53:50 AM |
|
Plus, as long as there are teams paying him big money to play, and he is still fit to do it, why would he stop?
Yes, he's still fit but again we can't ignore his age he's now in his 40's and at such age outer fitness might seems okay but from inside one gets weaker over time. I personally wish and hope to see Cristiano Ronaldo completing his 1000 goals before retirement, he's currently at 979 goals so he needs only 21 more goals to reach 1000 goals. He might not take retirement even after completing his 1000 goals because he's the only player to reach 979 goals and he might set a tough record that won't be easily breakable by anyone.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1761
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 12:34:50 PM |
|
I might be wrong, but it seems like 1win doesn't have an official merch store where anyone can buy something. However, from time to time, 1win releases various branded items, but only as part of what appear to be marketing events for the 1win Partners affiliate program.
I never really thought about a player wanting to buy merchandise from the casino where they play, the only scenario where I’d consider doing that is if I were lucky enough to hit the jackpot. ) I’ve seen some casinos with extensive merchandise lines, sometimes almost too extensive, and I’ve always had the impression that they tend to give the gear away as contest prizes rather than actually selling it.
|
|
|
|
|
SilverCryptoBullet
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 02:01:57 PM |
|
I never really thought about a player wanting to buy merchandise from the casino where they play, the only scenario where I’d consider doing that is if I were lucky enough to hit the jackpot. ) I’ve seen some casinos with extensive merchandise lines, sometimes almost too extensive, and I’ve always had the impression that they tend to give the gear away as contest prizes rather than actually selling it.
People are never the same, maybe you don't like merchandise but the others do and they will possibly buy such items. You perhaps don't know that Duelbits have their merchandise too. Of course I don't have stats about how many items they have sold and whether they consider their merchandise stores as success or failure. I guess not many people are interested with such items if they see prices are too expensive or design is not attractive enough or they are not actually fans of the casino. The most common favorite choice would be money, receive money directly and it's fast, no extra information about personal life needed for delivery too.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
Obim34
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 02:16:59 PM |
|
Yes, he's still fit but again we can't ignore his age he's now in his 40's and at such age outer fitness might seems okay but from inside one gets weaker over time.
The bones are weaker at his age, any critical injury will definitely send him into retirement. The only reason I feel Ronaldo is still playing is to complete his 1,000 goal record, after which he will retire the following season, he won't be there for the next World Cup tournament. Al Nassr wants to compete for the league, doing it with Ronaldo as their main striker, as he continues to age isn't going to make the job easier, it may be a personal agreement that the player stays in the club until he sets the record, with just a few goals remaining, I'm sure Ronaldo is closer to retirement.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
dippa12
Newbie

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 08:14:47 PM |
|
how's the rake on cash games? most crypto rooms I tried eat way too much at micro stakes, so kinda curious before I deposit anything
|
|
|
|
|
|
abhiseshakana
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 10:02:07 PM |
|
Yes, he's still fit but again we can't ignore his age he's now in his 40's and at such age outer fitness might seems okay but from inside one gets weaker over time.
The bones are weaker at his age, any critical injury will definitely send him into retirement. The only reason I feel Ronaldo is still playing is to complete his 1,000 goal record, after which he will retire the following season, he won't be there for the next World Cup tournament. Al Nassr wants to compete for the league, doing it with Ronaldo as their main striker, as he continues to age isn't going to make the job easier, it may be a personal agreement that the player stays in the club until he sets the record, with just a few goals remaining, I'm sure Ronaldo is closer to retirement. I have the same thought . At the age of 41, it’s clear he can no longer move as nimbly as he used to and he’s naturally being very careful not to make a mistake that could bring his career to an immediate end . He’s incredibly determined to score his 1,000th goal, and I think it’s this motivation that drives him to work so hard to stay fit. To be honest, I have a great deal of respect for him and I also hope that, in the near future, he will be able to realise his dream . It’s certainly not an easy objective , but I think he’ll definitely be able to achieve it , given that he’s still playing for the Portuguese national team.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
|
SamReomo
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 03:52:47 AM |
|
The bones are weaker at his age, any critical injury will definitely send him into retirement. The only reason I feel Ronaldo is still playing is to complete his 1,000 goal record, after which he will retire the following season, he won't be there for the next World Cup tournament.
Al Nassr wants to compete for the league, doing it with Ronaldo as their main striker, as he continues to age isn't going to make the job easier, it may be a personal agreement that the player stays in the club until he sets the record, with just a few goals remaining, I'm sure Ronaldo is closer to retirement.
Yes, at such age one gets weaker especially ones bones get weaker and chance of critical injuries also get higher. Now at such age one's playing against the young ones who're in their 20's will definitely make one weaker in strength and endurance as well. I know Ronaldo is the best player and he's the only one who scored goals over 975 but now he's aged and somehow weak and we saw that by his performance at World Cup. So personally I think it will be tough for him to score the rest of the goals to reach 1000 goals but I also know that his will power and excerise habits keep him fit even at such age so there's still chance that he may not only reach 1000 goals but might increase that number as well before taking voluntarily retirement.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
|