Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:34:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MandarinCoin(MAC)- A coin for China- Airdrop started  (Read 24678 times)
nbphuoc

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:48:08 PM

Added MandarinCoin to Taurus Pool:

Taurus Pool is an automatic profit-switching, auto-exchanging to bitcoin pool. It also offer an option to mine a specific coin.
MandarinCoin will be on Taurus Pool on launch.
Come join our multipool at: http://tauruspool.com/multipool
Come join our MandarinCoin Pool at: http://tauruspool.com/MandarinCoin
Official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=550269.0
This pool can automatically mines the most profitable scrypt coin, automatically exchanges those coins for bitcoins, and pays out entirely in bitcoins. There is no registration. Simply connect your scrypt miner to stratum.tauruspool.com:8888 with your bitcoin address as your username, and any password. Payouts are automatic, and occur once a day, if your balance is greater than 0.1 BTC or if you haven't been paid out in 7 days and your balance is greater than 0.001 BTC.
Fee for mining at taurus pool is: 0.5%

littlewizard

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:48:21 PM

be prepared for an important part in crypto history.

Which country do you come from?

真是可笑,一个老外,对中国一无所知,搞个什么普通话币,你怎么不搞个中国币
nbphuoc

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:50:17 PM

Quote from: MandarinDev link=topic=552501.msg6023001#msg6023001 dat e=1396384598

他是个骗子
MandarinDev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:51:06 PM

Reading any OP does not constitute FACT. You are the one making the claims, so YOU prove that you have public access to a COMMUNIST resident ID system. Get real man.

Read and weep, communist china is more open about this then the US is.
http://www.china.org.cn/english/China/206827.htm

哈哈
这些都是白痴,一群外国人创造一个普通话币,还自以为比中国人懂得多。

是冲着我或其他人?你喜欢普通话硬币?
littlewizard

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:52:51 PM

谁是骗子明眼人一看就知
littlewizard

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:54:18 PM

Reading any OP does not constitute FACT. You are the one making the claims, so YOU prove that you have public access to a COMMUNIST resident ID system. Get real man.

哈哈

是冲着我或其他人?你喜欢普通话硬币?

Go on to use google translator.
The chinese is so weird after translated by google
BoobJob

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:55:01 PM

哈哈

Why type in chinese? Do you not know alot of people here, including me, can understand what you're saying?

You're ignorant. 一块狗屎

Also Dev, you ignored my question, how will the airdrop be successful?

MandarinDev (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:55:12 PM

So by your logic if someone were a foreigner they can't benefit a country? Your logic is very ignorant if that's what you are trying to say. 你是一个外国人的基本知识
littlewizard

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:56:46 PM

哈哈

Why type in chinese? Do you not know alot of people here, including me, can understand what you're saying?

You're ignorant. 一块狗屎

A newbie created today..
You are the "Dev", aren't you?
littlewizard

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:58:18 PM

So by your logic if someone were a foreigner they can't benefit a country? Your logic is very ignorant if that's what you are trying to say. 你是一个外国人的基本知识

If you want to scam people, do it,
but make sure to get enough knowledge so that your awkward trick cannot be told so easily.
nbphuoc

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:00:27 PM

Where is the source?
littlewizard

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:12:48 PM

Financial Freedom For China
MandarinCoin

Launch: 6pm eastern Time April 1st

Mandarin Coin is arriving soon to provide a new innovative crypto currency for citizens of China. This new currency will bring confidence and belief back to the people of China so that they can continue to prosper in our so ever changing world. In the year of 2008 when the global recession occurred, China was one of the worst hit countries it was believed to have been caused  by a combination of structural weaknesses of the China economy along with a many year long pre-existence of deficitits and debt.

So I feel China deserves something new something which will take China forward and give power back to the people of China.

A new open source peer to peer crypto currency which is not owned by Banks or governments but only citizens of China.

China currently has a population of about 1.4 billion people , Mandarin Coin will have a total supply of 3 billion coins which will have a 50% premine. The 50% Premine of 1.5 billion coins will be airdropped to China on April 14th each Chinese citizen will receive one mandarin. If all Mandarin Coins aren't claimed by a date (that will soon be determined) The remaining Mandarin Coins in the 50% premine will be distributed among the citizens that have already claimed their coins. So if only 1 million Chinese citizens register the remaining airdrop will be distributed among them.

Airdrop Method

The coins will be distributed to the citizens of china using the National Chinese ID database system. This system will allow us to confirm the ID of chinese citizens requesting Mandarin Coin and along with other implementations into the verification process the airdrop will flow almost seamlessly.
The airdrop of 50% will happen on April 14th Chinese Financial Independence day.

The chinese government has voiced plans to ban bitcoin on April 15th. As many of you know it is very hard to succesfully ban anything let alone a cryptocurrency. The launch and airdrop of Mandarin Coin will give the Chinese people a voice against the corruption that has caused the chinese government to even think of banning cryptocurrency. Mandarin Coin will give the citizens of china a chance to obtain financial freedom.

The remaining 50% of Mandarin Coins will be mined by Scrypt algorithm and below are the coin specifications.

Coin Specifications

MandarinCoin
Algorithm: Scrypt
Total Supply: 3 Billion
Block Target: 2.5 minutes
Block Reward: 1785
Blocks to Retarget: 2016
Block Reward Halves in: 840,000 Blocks
Premine: 50%

Why would I want MandarinCoin, I’m not from China?

MandarinCoin is an open source crypto currency which means its open to everyone. It’s targeted at China to provide China with a new alternative in order to help with its economic growth and to offer a new initiative currency which can also grow and adapt to our world.

Pool: Update at launch
Wallet: Update at launch
Source Update at launch

You claimed in 2008, China was "worst hit countries it was believed " , are you sure about it?
Where did you find this from?
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:22:11 PM

You claimed in 2008, China was "worst hit countries it was believed " , are you sure about it?

Check out earlier in the thread. I posted the Greece Coin ann as a comparison ... same wording.

All they did was copy what was said in the first paragraph of Greece Coin's announcement, and changed Greece to China. That is why it says what it does.

That's also why I assume this is just an April Fool's joke.

As otherwise, they are just extremely lazy devs churning out coins, nation by nation. Or plagiarizing. Right now, I'd vote for joke.
littlewizard

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:26:39 PM

Check out earlier in the thread. I posted the Greece Coin ann as a comparison ... same wording.

All they did was copy what was said in the first paragraph of Greece Coin's announcement, and changed Greece to China. That is why it says what it does.

That's also why I assume this is just an April Fool's joke.

As otherwise, they are just extremely lazy devs churning out coins, nation by nation. Or plagiarizing. Right now, I'd vote for joke.

Got it. Thanks.
In fact, China is the least impacted by the 2008 economic downturn.

It is a shame to repeat this scam again again and again, and still think some newbies are going be scammed.
BoobJob

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:34:59 PM

哈哈

You're ignorant. 一块狗屎

A newbie created today..
You are the "Dev", aren't you?

Pretty sure you can't have two accounts under a single IP.

Keep assuming, you're accomplishing nothing but giving the coin more attention.
Funny that I'm considered a newbie, knowing more then you, that's for damn sure.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:35:52 PM

Got it. Thanks.

It is a shame to repeat this scam again again and again, and still think some newbies are going be scammed.

If a joke, nobody will be harmed.

If not a joke, all we have to do is point out the fact the devs copied the Greececoin description, so either are the same devs churning out junk nation coins, or they like to steal other people's work. Either way, I don't think any sane person would invest in this.
MiningViking

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:46:31 PM

Why delay the launch with 2 hours?

Iraq!? Afghanistan!? Bring your boys back home and drop a few big ones!!
leduc

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:47:09 PM

not in 13 min ?
zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:47:34 PM

not in 13 min ?

website says 2 more hours.
littlewizard

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:53:20 PM

Got it. Thanks.

If a joke, nobody will be harmed.

If not a joke, all we have to do is point out the fact the devs copied the Greececoin description, so either are the same devs churning out junk nation coins, or they like to steal other people's work. Either way, I don't think any sane person would invest in this.

Agree.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: