Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 05:25:22 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MandarinCoin(MAC)- A coin for China- Airdrop started  (Read 24678 times)
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:23:56 PM

Just confirming, launch time is 7pm EDT?

Yes 7:00pm Eastern time, So 7pm in new york and 7am in Beijing for example.

ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING? YOU WERE PROVEN TO BE A SCAM 100% WITH THE CHAT LOGS. STOP TRYING TO MAKE YOUR MONEY BACK THAT YOU PAID SOMEONE TO MAKE YOUR SHITCOIN

SCAM

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
MandarinDev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:31:32 PM

copy and pasting a chat log and pretending to be me is not proof it is a poor attempt to destroy the reputation of this coin. By your logic I could pretend to be the president of the united states make a chat log pretending to be him and that would be legitimate proof? Stop derailing this thread with massive red letters and your fud.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:02:17 PM

Financial Freedom For China
Does every block come with free fried rice?  Smiley

anonymousxx1503

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:08:08 PM

copy and pasting a chat log and pretending to be me is not proof it is a poor attempt to destroy the reputation of this coin. By your logic I could pretend to be the president of the united states make a chat log pretending to be him and that would be legitimate proof? Stop derailing this thread with massive red letters and your fud.

No, you fucking retard, that's not the same. But it certainly is enough proof when it's posted into the thread of some anonymous fucking con artist and it's a few hundred lines long of conversation about how EXACTLY it would take place. Now GO FUCK YOURSELF - You and all the guys in that chat log pretending to create this coin.

MASSIVE SCAM THOUGHT UP BY A BUNCH OF DOUCHES WHO THOUGHT THEY WERE SMART - THINK AGAIN

http://pastebin.com/YN1vREMA

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:20:02 PM

Financial Freedom For China
Does every block come with free fried rice?  Smiley

At the moment we're more focused on implementing the POER protocol (Proof Of Egg Rolls)
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:05:19 PM

Launch in 3 hours
littlewizard

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:39:43 PM

As I have mentioned a few days ago, this is coin is a big scam.
To me, the "dev" is even not capable of making a coin.
anonymousxx1503

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:07:52 PM

I've looked over your scam accusation and even though I know you're trying to destroy this coin your attempt is laughable. You post a chat log with absoloutely no proof that I am even in it with one of the usernames of the people in it being one of the accounts that posted on this thread. I see you used this frozen account to make it look like a shill for MAC and then included it in the chat log to try and discredit MandarinCoin. People please don't believe baseless accusations I have no relationship what so ever to that chat log.

The Launch time will be updated soon, thank you everyone for your patience.

Go fuck yourself scammer.

+1 Kindly go fuck yourselves scammers.

cryptopaths

Activity: 616

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:18:22 PM

Auroracoin: Country coin for a country with one of the smallest populations
Mandarincoin: Country coin for a country with the biggest population

I'm wondering how this is going to turn out with the massive population difference between the coins and their airdrop countries population.
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:23:19 PM

Auroracoin: Country coin for a country with one of the smallest populations
Mandarincoin: Country coin for a country with the biggest population

I'm wondering how this is going to turn out with the massive population difference between the coins and their airdrop countries population.

You really think China is going to allow an air drop?  Are you fucking stupid?  They will shoot that fucking plane down.   

Warning to all retards who might think about investing in this shit scam.  Don't do it.

Cheesy I thought you were an idiot with your baseless scam accusations before and fake chat logs, but this takes the cake Cheesy We're not literally doing an airdrop with a plane please read the Original Post before you comment further. literal airdrop   Roll Eyes you really shouldn't be calling anyone else a retard.
cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:26:02 PM

lol you should actually use poppys idea and literally drop the coins with an actual plane. Jokes aside I'm awaiting the launch and airdrop and interested to see how the coin and protest against crypto bans gos.
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:29:53 PM

I think I'm still going to mine this coin though. These country coins usually build up value pretty quickly.

DISREGARD THE LAST POSTS OF THIS USER.
They have been 7 posts with the same text in this thread and this user is a shill pumping account.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
tyler26

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:32:20 PM

I think I'm still going to mine this coin though. These country coins usually build up value pretty quickly.

They have been 7 posts with the same text in this thread and this user is a shill pumping account.
I'm not pumping anything... I just said that country coins usually gain value, hence why I'll mine it. It could be a scamcoin, but it can still be profitable.
jambola2
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:35:44 PM

DONT TRUST THIS COIN OR MINE IT!!!!
ITS A SCAM BEING RUN BY PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BITCOIN!

They tried to hire me to make this "FAKE" coin

You can check the chat logs here:

http://pastebin.com/YN1vREMA

Check line 8 for immediate proof but the leader "Cryptophs" repeatedly talks about the pump n dump scam

I hope this warning will save victims from believing in this BS.

Prove that's his skype?
I call bullshit.

Every single post of this user is on this single thread , he is an obvious alt.
I mean the user boobjob

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
jambola2
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:36:37 PM

I'm not pumping anything... I just said that country coins usually gain value, hence why I'll mine it. It could be a scamcoin, but it can still be profitable.

You said the exact same thing , in different wording , SEVEN TIMES IN A ROW. Yeah , sure you are not pumping.

cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:37:21 PM

That's basically my stance on this coin to, whatever the real intent by the people running country coins are basically every country coin has increased dramatically in price right at its launch so I'll at least get in at the launch of them and make some decent money.
tyler26

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:39:13 PM

You said the exact same thing , in different wording , SEVEN TIMES IN A ROW. Yeah , sure you are not pumping.
You literally have no evidence of me pumping. Just because I post on a thread doesn't mean you can make that assumption or claim.
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:43:23 PM

no pools or wallets
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:46:18 PM

no pools or wallets

will be updated right at launch to ensure fair start for everyone.
MandarinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:10:13 PM

50 minutes until launch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: