Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:48:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MandarinCoin(MAC)- A coin for China- Airdrop started  (Read 24678 times)
Spirit-coin

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:49:00 PM

the reason you have not reiceved anything on mac.rapidhashing.com is because no block were found, advertise and you will find blocks
littlewizard

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:00:36 PM

Biggest scam.
It will be proved to be a shame to the country with largest population, and keep the people who are not familar with this community away from cryptocurrency.
BoobJob

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:10:59 PM

Biggest scam.
It will be proved to be a shame to the country with largest population, and keep the people who are not familar with this community away from cryptocurrency.

Nice to see you keep going at it buddy.
So far I've been doing good mining this, how about you?
imabauss

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:26:34 PM

Biggest scam.

So true...

So sad the one guy is making multiple accounts to try and push his scam coin that will never make it to an exchange

elviselvis101

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:59:58 PM

That is how it was designed blocks mature after 100 confirms.

and now the coins in my account, changed status from confirmed to unconfirmed, also never seen before .. Cheesy
pcmerc

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:17:18 AM

That is because of configuration options in MPOS. I changed it to 15 confirms earlier. That is why they showed confirmed.

Once the dev replied & stated it was 100, I had to change that back. Which would display what you are seeing.

Give it some more time & be patient just as I am.

Trust is earned. Wink

pcmerc~
http://kryptochaos.com
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:48:39 AM

You fucking scam, don't buy it
imabauss

Activity: 104

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:30:02 AM

You fucking scam, don't buy it

Yep whole coin is scam

Not I mention terribly ran -.-

littlewizard

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:22:41 AM

Biggest scam.

Nice to see you keep going at it buddy.
So far I've been doing good mining this, how about you?

Haha, I am not mining it at all, because the scam is so obvious.
What I do is to warn other people, who are new to cryptocurrency about this scam.
It is ok if you don't get my alarm, but i am sure you will get it in a few days.
littlewizard

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:24:36 AM

Biggest scam.

So true...

So sad the one guy is making multiple accounts to try and push his scam coin that will never make it to an exchange

I agree with you. I am pretty sure those guys are actually the "dev" himself. He made a few newbie account and pretend some people is supporting him.

Notice the "BoobJob" account was created on April 1st, 2014, that is very obvious.

Those country coin copiers are actually the most toxic people to the cryptocurrency community. They make scam country after country, and let the people from all the countries think the whole cryptocurrency is scam.
So sad, because if cryptocurrency want further development, it needs mass adaption.
elviselvis101

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:34:00 AM

That is because of configuration options in MPOS. I changed it to 15 confirms earlier. That is why they showed confirmed.

Once the dev replied & stated it was 100, I had to change that back. Which would display what you are seeing.

Give it some more time & be patient just as I am.

Trust is earned. Wink

pcmerc~

Got it, thanks for info, always full of trust, just curious when something unusual happens ..
MandarinDev (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:59:21 AM

Airdrop happening April 14th.
SuperKing

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:31:20 AM

在中G还敢谈自由? 你懂得!
不喜欢Scrypt算法,矿机就要大规模出现了,Scrypt命不久矣。

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. T4RUpqFJdQ627N4HJSXxUqDn4qCveZ4Qs5
y8tvkid

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:12:35 PM

8 more days till the airdrop. Hope the price sky rockets
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 04:21:12 PM

There is already a coin that uses MAC, Machine Coin
??
BoobJob

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:33:26 PM

Biggest scam.

So true...

I agree with you. I am pretty sure those guys are actually the "dev" himself. He made a few newbie account and pretend some people is supporting him.

Notice the "BoobJob" account was created on April 1st, 2014, that is very obvious.

Those country coin copiers are actually the most toxic people to the cryptocurrency community. They make scam country after country, and let the people from all the countries think the whole cryptocurrency is scam.
So sad, because if cryptocurrency want further development, it needs mass adaption.

I'll show you all the proof you want, ask a moderator to check IPs, you fucking noob.

I obviously said I came from HF to speak to the Dev.
You're just mad, it's okay.

Keep mining, buddy.
Also notice, you've been posting here for a week straight, also notice, I wasn't the only account made, also notice, if you read rules of forum, no multi-accounting, also notice, how retarded you actually sound right now.  Cheesy. It's funny that you think zi'm the Dev himself, LOL.
42coin fever

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 10:46:02 PM

I don't get it. The Dev probably a scam artist try imitate AUR to get rich for himself or themselves than give a shit of the rest of decent hardworking
Chinese people. Common sense tell me, the coin probably end up in Chinese Muslim terrorists  hand to do some damage to the world instead.
Whatever goes around comes around, if you mining this gimmick, you may end up get your asses bitten out of your brain in the wrong position.

Last thing we want is China being fuck by these few screwed up mosquito brain and separatists or perhaps hid in closet terrorists.
China will have an evolution evolve through capitalism as Reagan once mentioned.
China does not need another revolution of any kind, not even the middle eastern Arab Spring alike fanfare.

Any hip-cup instability in China politic, most Chinese people suffer, and domino effect, we all fuck as well

DO NOT SUPPORT THESE BULLSHIT because of few dollars in your pocket which the Scheme benefit the Dev most.
42coin fever

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 10:56:49 PM

There is already a coin that uses MAC, Machine Coin
??

Yes, Mac from Germany.  This exactly the history repeat itself. Panda coin and ThePandacoin where the later was a big time scam by the Dev and associate with gimmicks.
Could be same group of scam artists.
littlewizard

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:07:53 PM

Biggest scam.

So true...

I'll show you all the proof you want, ask a moderator to check IPs, you fucking noob.

I obviously said I came from HF to speak to the Dev.
You're just mad, it's okay.

Keep mining, buddy.
Also notice, you've been posting here for a week straight, also notice, I wasn't the only account made, also notice, if you read rules of forum, no multi-accounting, also notice, how retarded you actually sound right now.  Cheesy. It's funny that you think zi'm the Dev himself, LOL.

With so many community members pointing out this is a scam, i think our honest community members have already stopped you guys to cheat more people.
From what you say, i can sense you are a uneducated guy trying to scam some people to get rich.
You can claim whatever you want to cheat, whether the community trust you or not is just another thing.
Obviously there is nobody trust you.
Keep mining this coin yourself and keep dreaming you would be rich.

From now on, I will not reply to what this brand new account says. He has no credit at all.

pcmerc

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:04:31 PM

Payouts are going out as the coins mature.

I have disabled the stratum & will allow for all coins to payout before removing this pool all together.

pcmerc~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: