Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:07:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New  (Read 161811 times)
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:54:33 PM

Agreed I'm all for freedom of speech but there should be limits, there are some massive trolls on bitcointalk and when you have a great thing going like this currency does self moderated can be useful and even necessary.
ordenadoresatm

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:58:30 PM

Transaction id: a1596ba87e84dd7e85bce5bda8d965f1736f22de40d9e401556a6124fc8d0d8f
Amount: 0.03 BTC

I got a little more to invest:

transaction id: dbd5025b270d9994da281ad02f33450167fd640a1eb53b445858b753abdd9f9c
amount: 0,05 BTC

I hope this is the real coin  Undecided
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 11:23:05 PM

Ugh, just now saw there is that other quebec coin now. I don't quite get it, to be honest.

You'd think that if anyone wanted to make a copy, they'd make a montreal coin... or pick something else about Quebec to celebrate. Or simply make it a canada coin or choose a different province. At least then their coin would have a chance to succeed. It's like they made their coin purposely just to try to ruin this one.

Or make a quick buck off the buzz generated by this coin.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Brunic

Activity: 632
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:51:11 PM

Ugh, just now saw there is that other quebec coin now. I don't quite get it, to be honest.

You'd think that if anyone wanted to make a copy, they'd make a montreal coin... or pick something else about Quebec to celebrate. Or simply make it a canada coin or choose a different province. At least then their coin would have a chance to succeed. It's like they made their coin purposely just to try to ruin this one.

Yes, be careful. It's an easy way to scam people. You take a successful product (like google.com) and you make something similar (like googel.com) hoping that honest mistakes can give you a quick buck.

It can be frustrating, but it's usually a good sign that you have something good in your hands when you have the original stuff.
jiosefjd

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:57:09 PM

If the IPO is to support you so that you can do this full time, can you give some information about your background and qualifications?
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:41:01 AM

Amazing how no now sees the obvious scam here lol it really amazes me…IPO?! lol  what a scam shit coin, the other quebeccoin is actually from people who are quebecers. JPGagnon prob started numerous other coins and is just laughing at the following he has making him money then disappearing. lol

Im def going with the quebecers, it does look like they rushed a bit but thats prob cause they saw this scam and wanted to inform ppl before they mine the wrong coin. I heard of these guys a month ago, and i met the dev at the bit coin conference in NewYork last weekend and they are legit. Good guys too. Thats why i have their back.  I got you QCC !

IPO though….ahahahahha…sigh…

enjoy

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:48:45 AM

Amazing how no now sees the obvious scam here lol it really amazes me…IPO?! lol  what a scam shit coin, the other quebeccoin is actually from people who are quebecers. JPGagnon prob started numerous other coins and is just laughing at the following he has making him money then disappearing. lol

Im def going with the quebecers, it does look like they rushed a bit but thats prob cause they saw this scam and wanted to inform ppl before they mine the wrong coin. I heard of these guys a month ago, and i met the dev at the bit coin conference in NewYork last weekend and they are legit. Good guys too. Thats why i have their back.  I got you QCC !

IPO though….ahahahahha…sigh…

enjoy

An IPO in itself does not make a coin a scam. Plenty of people have also made money from coin IPOs. I agree in that it is not ideal, which is why I suggested the dev drop it originally ... yet at the same time, it has generated more income than I expected. The end result should be that the dev can work on the coin, at least for the summer months, full time if he so chooses.

Any legit coin will not need to attack other coins, make up troll-like responses, nor respond in a juvenile manner. There have been numerous people here sort of testing if this dev was in fact from Quebec, including someone testing him with local slang ... and he passed easily.

If you feel that the other coin is legit, good for you. It is clearly the inferior coin as specs go. And as much as people like to think they invest in coins here, in reality they aren't ... they are investing in the devs behind the coins. I have absolutely no confidence in the devs of that other quebec coin -- worse specs, juvenile behavior, and the fact that they released the coin as a copy-cat, speaks volumes. If it was legit, all they had to do was call it a Montreal Coin, a Canada Coin, or some variation thereof.
JPGagnon (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 04:16:34 AM

I'm not gonna lie there are people like that, that makes me like moderated threads.

Yeah but I'd rather face everything directly. I said it before, if I can't defend myself against internet trolls, maybe I should stay off the internet. Fortunately I don't back down.

And after seeing how the brains of some people work in this forum, I wouldn't put it past them if that was simply their goal.

Anyway, it's really weird to me. And it would have been better if this was a moderated thread, even though under normal circumstances moderation isn't quite as fair. In this forum, it's the opposite.

It feels more like he was taking his sweet time with his project while I was producing results. I ship my products faster and I make them higher quality too. When he saw my project he rushed to finish his and stayed stubborn my keeping the name. It's a testament to his lack of creativity and skill more than anything else.

Agreed I'm all for freedom of speech but there should be limits, there are some massive trolls on bitcointalk and when you have a great thing going like this currency does self moderated can be useful and even necessary.

I'll continue bringing out better quality work, faster. The best defense is offense.

Transaction id: a1596ba87e84dd7e85bce5bda8d965f1736f22de40d9e401556a6124fc8d0d8f
Amount: 0.03 BTC

I got a little more to invest:

transaction id: dbd5025b270d9994da281ad02f33450167fd640a1eb53b445858b753abdd9f9c
amount: 0,05 BTC

I hope this is the real coin  Undecided

Thank you once again, yes this is the only real Québecoin (QBC).

Like I said above, it shows a lot of things about the dev of the other coin, especially his lack of creativity and skill. Stubbornness as well, also (and most people here can't see this) his french is horrible and riddled with spelling mistakes. It shows what you can expect from a cheap copy.

Yes, be careful. It's an easy way to scam people. You take a successful product (like google.com) and you make something similar (like googel.com) hoping that honest mistakes can give you a quick buck.

It can be frustrating, but it's usually a good sign that you have something good in your hands when you have the original stuff.

The same thing as the chinese iPhone knockoffs. They stick an apple logo on it and some grandmother gets caught buying a cheap imitation. QBC is the Nutella of Québec nation coins, you won't settle for choco-hazelnut spread from walmart.

If the IPO is to support you so that you can do this full time, can you give some information about your background and qualifications?

Yes, my formal education is actually in finance (which is why my numbers actually make sense!) but my programming experience is in C++ and Python mostly, I've been doing it for almost a decade and I'm always fascinated with learning new things and taking on challenging projects. Evan, the darkcoin developer, also has a background in finance if I remember correctly, which was interesting to me.

An IPO in itself does not make a coin a scam. Plenty of people have also made money from coin IPOs. I agree in that it is not ideal, which is why I suggested the dev drop it originally ... yet at the same time, it has generated more income than I expected. The end result should be that the dev can work on the coin, at least for the summer months, full time if he so chooses.

Any legit coin will not need to attack other coins, make up troll-like responses, nor respond in a juvenile manner. There have been numerous people here sort of testing if this dev was in fact from Quebec, including someone testing him with local slang ... and he passed easily.

If you feel that the other coin is legit, good for you. It is clearly the inferior coin as specs go. And as much as people like to think they invest in coins here, in reality they aren't ... they are investing in the devs behind the coins. I have absolutely no confidence in the devs of that other quebec coin -- worse specs, juvenile behavior, and the fact that they released the coin as a copy-cat, speaks volumes. If it was legit, all they had to do was call it a Montreal Coin, a Canada Coin, or some variation thereof.

This is exactly right, I don't think there's any doubt that I'm from Québec, in the other thread they used that as a meaningless attack to try and lower my credibility. Fortunately I haven't been backing down from answering any questions in this thread. With the IPO I'll definitely be able to work on it full time for the summer at a minimum. Get some great momentum going.

So overall you can expect some great news in the coming days and tons of hard work to make this launch amazing, I'm immensely grateful to everyone who has been supporting this project and who has my back now. The fire has been fueled even more and I'm charging ahead without hesitation.

Québecoin - QBC [X11 - DarkGravityWave] Take a look! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552561.0 - http://ww.qbc.io
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:30:19 AM

People who are saying Quebec just want to separate are clearly ignorant and misinformed lol just have to look at last election to prove it !! Stop your tv education and learn real stuff !! Quebec is a nice province in a nice country !! By the way, is there really questioning about the fact that Quebec produce best maple syrup in the world ??

Jaimerais mimpliquer dans le projet les gars, comment est il possible de se procurer des qbc ?? Comment puije etre utile ??

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
JPGagnon (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 04:39:10 AM

Jaimerais mimpliquer dans le projet les gars, comment est il possible de se procurer des qbc ??

Salut skatebird, jusqu'au 18 avril (le lancement du minage) c'est seulement possible à travers le IPO, ensuite tu pourras en miner toi même ou passer par un échange pour en acheter. De plus je vais en distribuer quelques uns sur les réseaux sociaux aux gens intéressés (des petites quantités pour s'amuser avec le concept).

-Question Translation-

I would like to be involved in the project guys, how can I procure myself some QBC?

-Answer translation-

Hey skatebird, until April 18th (the mining launch) you can only get them through the IPO, after that you'll be able to mine some yourself or use an exchange to buy some. Additionally I will be distributing some QBC on social networks to interested people (small quantities to let people play with the concept).

edit: you changed your post slightly so let me answer another part of it , how can you help? You can tell your friends about it! Explain how cryptocurrencies work and what they can provide and then show them that there was a crypto made for them, for Québec. Soon we will have an android app and you will be able to send them a few QBC and make friendly bets with QBC as a reward. Follow us on twitter and get excited, QBC is made for you. My favorite example is simply imagining a future where you can walk into a "Couche-Tard" (Mac's in the US) , grab some beer , take out your cellphone and pay with QBC instantly. I want that to feel natural in a few years.

Québecoin - QBC [X11 - DarkGravityWave] Take a look! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552561.0 - http://ww.qbc.io
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:43:45 AM

Heading to bed, goodnight QBC'ers I wish launch was here now Smiley
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:45:58 AM

Coins looks interesting.
JPGagnon (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 04:49:46 AM

Heading to bed, goodnight QBC'ers I wish launch was here now Smiley

Goodnight to you too, launch will be here very soon!

Coins looks interesting.

Thanks Equate, nice to see a trusted member show some support.

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 11:12:34 AM

Yes, my formal education is actually in finance (which is why my numbers actually make sense!) but my programming experience is in C++ and Python mostly,

Finance...wow. I got my B.A. in Economics, but there are times I regret not having gone for a B.Comm. 'Round here, you never really know a fella.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:27:48 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Quebec/comments/22tgix/pour_ceux_et_celles_interess%C3%A9_a_apprendres_les/?sort=confidence

J'essais plus autant que mal de partager l'info, mais j'suis pouris lol. Aller répondre avec tout votre knowledge.
JPGagnon (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 03:58:21 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Quebec/comments/22tgix/pour_ceux_et_celles_interess%C3%A9_a_apprendres_les/?sort=confidence

J'essais plus autant que mal de partager l'info, mais j'suis pouris lol. Aller répondre avec tout votre knowledge.

I posted a few comments so that people can get the general idea of it, I think it will be easier to understand once we have an Android app for new comers.

Yes, my formal education is actually in finance (which is why my numbers actually make sense!) but my programming experience is in C++ and Python mostly,

Finance...wow. I got my B.A. in Economics, but there are times I regret not having gone for a B.Comm. 'Round here, you never really know a fella.

The important thing is to gain knowledge and better yourself, no matter how you do it. Finance is one thing, but technology is really my passion. Creating a cryptocurrency allows me to join these two things together and apply a bigger part of my knowledge.

hashhot

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:59:22 PM

Hashhot pool support x11 algo ....

Pool http://qbc.hashhot.com...Pleasd add it to OP..

I have to ask you to actually make the page before trying to claim the bounty. I said the same thing to OkayPool and he fixed it up nicely qbc.okaypool.com so I awarded him with the first bounty. I've had it claimed by Suchpool who are actually from Montréal but they haven't contacted me since they told me they would make it. Hopefully they come through soon enough, Suprnova.cc too.

Yes .I created pool http://qbc.hashhot.com ...I fixed it... Please add it to OP..Thanks..
louiseth1
Legendary

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 07:23:05 PM

SuchPool's Quebecoin Pool!

http://Quebec.SuchPool.pw

Pre-register your account now on SuchPool! Random users who pre-registered will get 0% Fees forever!
Also note that our pool is ran IN QUEBEC, BY QUEBECERS! Join us up and come mine with locals!

Trusted amongst the community, we will offer you peace of mind mining. Our servers are well maintained and our team competent. Our rock solid infrastructure and good global networking will ensure a good connectivity to our services, even under attacks.

Here are some specs about our pools:

• 1% Pool Fee
  • PROP payout system
  • Multiple Load-Balanced Stratums Servers with VARDIFF
  • 24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
  • DDoS Protected
  • Clustered System to better distribute the load
  • Brand new hardware, Built by us
  • Raided SSDs to ensure maximal database performance and reliability
  • Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter
  • Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3344 and stratum+tcp://stratum2.suchpool.pw:3344
Miners from Europe can use stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.suchpool.pw:3344

Our team is knowlegeable and can help you start mining. Just ask us!

Come start mining now on http://Quebec.SuchPool.pw

To reach us:

URL: http://www.suchpool.pw
    Email: admin@suchpool.pw
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
JPGagnon (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 08:59:49 PM

IPO table has been updated! Go take a look at www.qbc.io/ipo (mobile friendly too)

Québecoin (After 11 Days - 5 days left!)

Current IPO status : 27 Investments made for 210 000 QBC (100% of all IPO coins) - Total invested : 12.67172952
 BTC

27 Investments have been made by 22 investors. 1 Investor has contributed 3 times and 3 investors have contributed 2 times resulting in 27 transactions.

QBC Summary - Proof of Work : X11 - Difficulty Adjustment : Dark Gravity Wave -  Total Coins : 42 Million - Block reward : 26 QBC - Block time : 2.5 Minutes

IPO PRICE floor as of today : 0.00006034 BTC = 1 QBC. Target floor price is between 0.0002 BTC and 0.0005 BTC after IPO (20k to 50k satoshi).

Profit Potential at current IPO level : Excellent

We have gotten some big investments over these last few days and these last 5 days should be action packed. Get in before mining starts!

JPGagnon (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 09:14:13 PM

Yes .I created pool http://qbc.hashhot.com ...I fixed it... Please add it to OP..Thanks..

That looks great, added it to the OP and to the website www.qbc.io

I've also updated the IPO page at www.qbc.io/ipo so go take a look. Only 5 (4 1/2) days of IPO left for everyone.

I'm currently preparing all details for launch, some stable nodes, a DNS seed, etc. We should be set for a great and smooth launch. Miners start your (X11) engines.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: