Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 01:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading signal group.  (Read 1162 times)
Dzwaafu11
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1386
Merit: 487



View Profile WWW
March 03, 2025, 02:20:50 PM
 #61

I am aware that many signal groups could be fine for sometimes to build trust before they will pull the rug with pump and dump scam.  I also know that some are legit but are highly priced. Can I have a trading signal group of low fees, it could be free for a start and if there are good testimonies, I don't mind paying some fees.

Since you already know that there are many fake signals in trading, why did you still bother to search for a legit one? I believe it will be hard to get However, if you are new to trading, why are you looking for a signal to trade? You are supposed to learn the fundamentals and everything about trading. You are supposed to know how to trade on your own before you think of using signals to trade.

The other newbie traders can’t even use the signals correctly if they don’t have enough knowledge of trading, so it will be better for you if you learn trading skills and trade on your own. Sometimes signals don’t work, and if the person who gives you the signals loses, you will also lose. That is the problem with signals, but instead, if you have your own strategy for trading, it is better.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Strongkored
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1139


View Profile
March 03, 2025, 02:21:33 PM
 #62

I am aware that many signal groups could be fine for sometimes to build trust before they will pull the rug with pump and dump scam.  I also know that some are legit but are highly priced. Can I have a trading signal group of low fees, it could be free for a start and if there are good testimonies, I don't mind paying some fees.
don't rely on signal group, even if it's free or paid with low fee, because basically there is no analysis that can provide 100% profit. All traders try to analyze the market but there are other forces that can change the market and it is not known to retail traders.
Learn to trade with your own knowledge, if you are afraid of experiencing losses then use funds that you can afford to lose, or switch to being a long-term holder.
TheUltraElite
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1484


Fellow Indian members are welcome in our Local :)


View Profile
March 04, 2025, 08:05:44 AM
 #63

Although none will be completely legit, some do help in the beginning.
I once joined a trading group, that provided free trading signals. Some signals are accurate, but some that are shared every day are also wrong.
I could also start one and make the same ratios. In fact you could start one yourself and do the same too. Does not prove it to be correct. Its all a subjective estimation.

Quote
The signals shared for the free group are limited, for some trading positions. They offer a VIP group to get more signals and even request some analysis.
Thats another scam. Paying for premium and then watching those premiums come to the free group for those who waited. Meaning they capitalized on the hype and you cant do anything about it.

Quote
Of course, we have to limit ourselves not to continue following the signals given in the group, they may introduce themselves as experts, but we don't really know the truth.
Its all a big getup to steal your confidence and to make you pay.

Quote
Gathering experience and learning by yourself may be the best way.
I am glad you have understood this.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Bushdark
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile
March 04, 2025, 09:16:54 PM
 #64

I am aware that many signal groups could be fine for sometimes to build trust before they will pull the rug with pump and dump scam.  I also know that some are legit but are highly priced. Can I have a trading signal group of low fees, it could be free for a start and if there are good testimonies, I don't mind paying some fees.

It’s very important for whoever has so much interest to be in groups where differences of people are dropping signals about the trading, although they are some of the group that they will drop signals about the trading, but at the end of the day they will fall into hands of scammers, and like seriously, you see those that normally fall into the hands of scammers are those that don’t want to put effort into making research on their own.

We all know that there are big risks in trading, but at times, if someone has a perfect group where they're receiving accurate signals, the loss will be limited, because the lack of perfect signals and sufficient knowledge about the trading can definitely cause too much loss of their money in trading.
Trading with signals can be very profitable if the signal the signals are really from strong traders that have been trading the market for a very long time. There wear some signals which has no doubt that it's going to bring profits although the market can always behave in it own way which is why depending on signals before entering the market is not the best because this can make us make money or bring losses to us as gamblers. Use any signal that you know will bring you profits without complaining when it does not end up in what you are expecting. This people that are analyzing the market are humans and no one is perfect.

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄        
❰❰ EagleSwap █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄        
terrific
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2996
Merit: 521


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
March 04, 2025, 09:21:25 PM
 #65

Learn to trade with your own knowledge, if you are afraid of experiencing losses then use funds that you can afford to lose, or switch to being a long-term holder.
The best choice is what you have said there and that's becoming a long term holder. Still many doesn't understand the essence of long term holding and how profitable it is.
I think they're because short term on this market and wants to extract as much as they can and to profit as quickly as possible.
The traders remain too because they're in it for the profit but it takes time for them as well to become a profitable trader. If I can choose for others, I'd also say choose to be a holder.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
Negotiation
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1708
Merit: 305


View Profile
March 04, 2025, 11:56:10 PM
 #66

Learn to trade with your own knowledge, if you are afraid of experiencing losses then use funds that you can afford to lose, or switch to being a long-term holder.
The best choice is what you have said there and that's becoming a long term holder. Still many doesn't understand the essence of long term holding and how profitable it is.
I think they're because short term on this market and wants to extract as much as they can and to profit as quickly as possible.
The traders remain too because they're in it for the profit but it takes time for them as well to become a profitable trader. If I can choose for others, I'd also say choose to be a holder.
I agree that good trading for long term holding is usually conditional on temporary gains and quick decisions. This method requires observing the market fluctuations every moment, which can be very risky. Long term investing often pays off with patience and time. Investments can grow but the risk is low also compared to trading long term investing is much less affected by market fluctuations which makes the investor profitable and which continues to grow over time.
lombok
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1218
Merit: 354



View Profile WWW
March 05, 2025, 06:24:11 AM
 #67

Learn to trade with your own knowledge, if you are afraid of experiencing losses then use funds that you can afford to lose, or switch to being a long-term holder.
The best choice is what you have said there and that's becoming a long term holder. Still many doesn't understand the essence of long term holding and how profitable it is.
I think they're because short term on this market and wants to extract as much as they can and to profit as quickly as possible.
The traders remain too because they're in it for the profit but it takes time for them as well to become a profitable trader. If I can choose for others, I'd also say choose to be a holder.
It is also beneficial to become a long-term shareholder to increase and experience the company’s investment value at a steady rate. However, due to the fact that the idea is patient and focused on the value that has been set at the very beginning, we can observe that it started to grow and therefore, the results are affected as well. People seem to desire fast profits in the investment world, but more often than not, patience to wait for the stocks to mature will yield better profits. On the same note for the individuals who opt to become traders, a process is followed in order to make continuous profits. Every person decides for himself, but staying in the stock for the long term has been beneficial for many people.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Faisal2202
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2058
Merit: 619


#kycfree 🗽


View Profile WWW
March 05, 2025, 07:14:46 AM
 #68

I am aware that many signal groups could be fine for sometimes to build trust before they will pull the rug with pump and dump scam.  I also know that some are legit but are highly priced. Can I have a trading signal group of low fees, it could be free for a start and if there are good testimonies, I don't mind paying some fees.
I don't think it worth to invest in groups with higher fees because they will not response the same after getting money but their behavior will at least be better than the low cost groups. As behavior don't matter much, the signal all of them provide are just mostly copy and past.

I have joined groups with lower fees and they just copy paste it that's why we are getting it cheap. The most advantage is to the group who shares the signal first because when other influencers copy them to their groups liquidity adds into the token and token automatically pumps due to demand and 30% of the overall followers do spot trading IMO and the ones with future trading are making the most money from these details.

Therefore I suggest follow small groups and then move onto big ones and with time follow their tracks of where they can be copying it. If we want to make real money we should find the real source because small ones just there to scam and that I agree.

▄███████████████████████▄
██████████▀███▄██████████
████████▀████▀▀██████████
█████████████████▀███████
███████▀▄████▄▄██████████
██████████▄███▀██████████
████████▐███████▌████████
██████████▄███▀██████████
██████████▀▀████▀▄███████
███████▄█████████████████
██████████▄▄████▄████████
██████████▀███▄██████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 MoBit 
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
 NO   LOGS
 
 LOW  FEES
 
 PGP  GUARANTEE
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
░▀▀██▀▀
dunfida
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1224



View Profile
March 05, 2025, 07:20:58 AM
 #69

I am aware that many signal groups could be fine for sometimes to build trust before they will pull the rug with pump and dump scam.  I also know that some are legit but are highly priced. Can I have a trading signal group of low fees, it could be free for a start and if there are good testimonies, I don't mind paying some fees.

It’s very important for whoever has so much interest to be in groups where differences of people are dropping signals about the trading, although they are some of the group that they will drop signals about the trading, but at the end of the day they will fall into hands of scammers, and like seriously, you see those that normally fall into the hands of scammers are those that don’t want to put effort into making research on their own.

We all know that there are big risks in trading, but at times, if someone has a perfect group where they're receiving accurate signals, the loss will be limited, because the lack of perfect signals and sufficient knowledge about the trading can definitely cause too much loss of their money in trading.
Trading with signals can be very profitable if the signal the signals are really from strong traders that have been trading the market for a very long time. There wear some signals which has no doubt that it's going to bring profits although the market can always behave in it own way which is why depending on signals before entering the market is not the best because this can make us make money or bring losses to us as gamblers. Use any signal that you know will bring you profits without complaining when it does not end up in what you are expecting. This people that are analyzing the market are humans and no one is perfect.
If we do try to look around into these current exchange platforms on which we do already have even that copy trading on which it do really shows all the relevant information of a certain trader and it will really be that up to you whether you would really be that following them or would really be rather trading on your own. Actually it isnt really that bad on having that copy trading as long you are still that learning along the way. The main issue on these kind of copy trading whether automated or done manually via joining up these groups is that you arent that learning actually. What if you wont really be able to follow them or would be  gone? What you would do? Nothing beats out if you are really that trading and following them at the same time on which you are learning as well. Trading signal groups that you do found online usually having those subs fees on which its not really that worth i should say since you can be able to make trades on your own.

Nothing beats out if you are really that learning trading at your own pace and own method and time on which it might be ideal that you do need up to snip out some ideas from other traders on which you can be able to add up into your analysis on which we can really be able to say that you would really be having that progress to become a good trader once you do have this kind of approach and not really just that simply trying out to follow someone forever or lets say a long period of time. Well, it would really be basing up on someones interest and preference in the end of the day.

michellee
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3570
Merit: 910


View Profile
March 05, 2025, 09:17:26 AM
 #70

It is not easy to find a good trading signal group of low or high fees. You may end by join in a trading signal group that can scam you anytime. We don't suggest you to search for trading signal group but you should learn by yourself so you will have skill that will help you to analyze the market. You can not depend on the trading group to trade because they will not always right. If you rely on them, you will difficult to survive in trading even to make a profit. So rather than you spend money to join in the trading signal group, it is better you use your time to learn more about trading and use the money as your lesson.
AVE5
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1036
Merit: 370


Winning & Loosing is the option. Take a decision


View Profile
March 05, 2025, 10:01:36 AM
 #71

I don't see it fun on crypto trading rather than cool and dedicated head to be self reliance with your trades instead of relying on group or individual that it trading signal isn't guaranteed.
It's better if you can discover your own trading signal so that even if you're unable to make it as analysed, you can be able to figure where the obstancles lyes so on your next you' could find alternative strategies for safe trade. Perhaps it's good if we could develop the ability of "plan b" in case the first attempt didn't go prosperous, then we attack with plan be.
Instead of seeking for others trading signal to be applied on your own strategy, I think I should better eject out of the market and go back to trading studies in other to be self equip and understand better with good self trading strategies with a high form of market analysis.
Besides what you're seeking for here is free trading group which has a high volume of misleading because where funds isn't invested will always have poor and inefficient service which means what you're asking for maybe potential to lead you to more losses if paraventurely the users or the forum are not learned of being professional traders.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1625



View Profile
March 05, 2025, 10:06:38 AM
 #72

Do you know that groups with high participation fees can be of quality? No matter the amount that you have in store, you could quickly recover the payment IF the signal group has good signals and a high win rate. Whether it's $200 or $50, it's going to be easily recovered every month if you have the right capital.

Free signals won't give you the best results, in my opinion.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
███▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀███
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
███▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄███
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.
.ROOBET.██████.IIIIICRYPTO'S FASTEST GROWING CASINO.██████.
|
▄
█▄█
▀█▀
▄████▄▄█████████▄▄████▄
█▄████▀█░░█████░░█▀████▄█
▀█▄▄░▐███████████▌░▄▄█▀
▐██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
████████▄▄█████████
█
█
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀████████████████
▀
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
| 
.
    PLAY NOW    
Jaycoinz
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1176
Merit: 517


God is All


View Profile WWW
March 05, 2025, 08:52:55 PM
 #73

I am aware that many signal groups could be fine for sometimes to build trust before they will pull the rug with pump and dump scam.  I also know that some are legit but are highly priced. Can I have a trading signal group of low fees, it could be free for a start and if there are good testimonies, I don't mind paying some fees.

You should be careful of the type of trading groups you pay. After paying for them to add you to a signal group you still have to pay join another private group chat , these are the things that makes trading a scam. Most of the top traders you know don't make money from trading the way the do from their group links and mentorship classes. Most of the time the signals they drop are not always accurate. As someone that's new to trading I'll say you should focus more on gaining knowledge instead of relying other peoples signals. What is going to take you far is your personal research, risk management and skill development.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
terrific
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2996
Merit: 521


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
March 05, 2025, 08:54:07 PM
 #74

Learn to trade with your own knowledge, if you are afraid of experiencing losses then use funds that you can afford to lose, or switch to being a long-term holder.
The best choice is what you have said there and that's becoming a long term holder. Still many doesn't understand the essence of long term holding and how profitable it is.
I think they're because short term on this market and wants to extract as much as they can and to profit as quickly as possible.
The traders remain too because they're in it for the profit but it takes time for them as well to become a profitable trader. If I can choose for others, I'd also say choose to be a holder.
I agree that good trading for long term holding is usually conditional on temporary gains and quick decisions. This method requires observing the market fluctuations every moment, which can be very risky. Long term investing often pays off with patience and time. Investments can grow but the risk is low also compared to trading long term investing is much less affected by market fluctuations which makes the investor profitable and which continues to grow over time.
It certainly pays offs because with all of the experiences that we have. If we look at the charts, those that have held for so long are the real winners here. I am not discrediting the good traders but they're also good and real winners too. But if it's about being effortless and simply investing to the market for once and for all, there is no need to get into the market and be against with other traders trying to win their money. Because holding for long is gonna do that for us.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
2Pizza410000BTC
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1106
Merit: 392


SIG-2658BC378F


View Profile
March 05, 2025, 09:23:32 PM
 #75

I am aware that many signal groups could be fine for sometimes to build trust before they will pull the rug with pump and dump scam.  I also know that some are legit but are highly priced. Can I have a trading signal group of low fees, it could be free for a start and if there are good testimonies, I don't mind paying some fees.
Always try to do something yourself, you should not be dependent on others. Always try to understand the opportunities in the trading platform. When you depend on others in the trading platform, you will not be able to achieve much success in the trading platform because the analysis of others can be wrong and can also deceive you, but your own analysis will never deceive you. I never trust the signals of others. I always trust my own signals because the more I can analyze, the more important role I will play in learning trading and understanding indicators. So instead of taking signals with money, donate more time and try to analyze indicators yourself. Surely one day or another you will become a good indicator analyst.

.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..PICK YOUR..
PROMO CODE

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.VAVESPINS.
.VAVESPORT.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..JOIN..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
tvplus006
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3164
Merit: 2702


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
March 05, 2025, 10:30:03 PM
 #76

Always try to do something yourself, you should not be dependent on others. Always try to understand the opportunities in the trading platform. When you depend on others in the trading platform, you will not be able to achieve much success in the trading platform because the analysis of others can be wrong and can also deceive you, but your own analysis will never deceive you. ..

As a rule, such signal groups attract beginners who do not have the necessary knowledge for independent trading, but at the same time want to trade and make a profit from it. But the problem is that there are no such groups that could give reliable signals, and this trust leads to the loss of the deposit, since in addition to knowledge, it is also necessary to comply with risk management, which beginners also do not know anything about.

passwordnow
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3808
Merit: 641


View Profile
March 05, 2025, 10:59:26 PM
 #77

Do you know that groups with high participation fees can be of quality? No matter the amount that you have in store, you could quickly recover the payment IF the signal group has good signals and a high win rate. Whether it's $200 or $50, it's going to be easily recovered every month if you have the right capital.
Did you join one of those high fees signals group? Because if with some guarantees that are testified by other members, I am still quite skeptic about it. Although I have no plans of joining anytime soon but it makes me curious if someone can really prove that they're able to make a lot from these groups. But yeah, I read it that only IF the signals group has got some good signals in store.

Free signals won't give you the best results, in my opinion.
This is absolutely true, nothing for free is going to be given productive if ever there is one in existence.
Powerjumboo
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 686
Merit: 198



View Profile
March 05, 2025, 11:27:54 PM
 #78

I am aware that many signal groups could be fine for sometimes to build trust before they will pull the rug with pump and dump scam.  I also know that some are legit but are highly priced. Can I have a trading signal group of low fees, it could be free for a start and if there are good testimonies, I don't mind paying some fees.
I am very interested in learning about trading but I am not very experienced in trading. I cannot analyze indicators well. I do not understand what each of these options does. I have noticed on the trading platform that there are MA, EMA, BOLL, SAR, AVL, VOL, MACD, RSI etc. but I do not know exactly what all these letters mean and how they work and even if I do not know them, I cannot profit from trading by trading based on assumptions. I do not know all these things and what I need to do to learn. If someone could tell me, it would be best for me. I do not want to join a paid signal group.

BitMaxz
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 3692


♻️ Automatic Exchange


View Profile WWW
March 05, 2025, 11:42:32 PM
 #79

I am very interested in learning about trading but I am not very experienced in trading. I cannot analyze indicators well. I do not understand what each of these options does. I have noticed on the trading platform that there are MA, EMA, BOLL, SAR, AVL, VOL, MACD, RSI etc. but I do not know exactly what all these letters mean and how they work and even if I do not know them, I cannot profit from trading by trading based on assumptions. I do not know all these things and what I need to do to learn. If someone could tell me, it would be best for me. I do not want to join a paid signal group.

That's indicators that are used to identify the current trend and used for confirmation and to know the volume. Have you tried to use Google to find them?
Well, if you don't know how to use the search button, then check this link below to find the answer.

- https://www.binance.com/en/square/post/9362564182938

Also, take note that having this indicator doesn't mean it will give you a good signal; better learn them first how these things work and how to use them.
Better learn about Technical Analysis to understand how to use them and how to read the chart.

░░░░▄▄████████████▄
░▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀▄█▄
▄███████▀▀░░▄███▀▄████▄
▄██████▀░░░▄███▀░▀██████▄
██████▀░░▄████▄░░░▀██████
██████░░▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄░░██████
██████▄░░░▀████▀░░▄██████
▀██████▄░▄███▀░░░▄██████▀
▀████▀▄████░░▄▄███████▀
▀█▀▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀░
▀████████████▀▀░░░░
 
 CCECASH 
fuguebtc
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2562
Merit: 566


View Profile
March 06, 2025, 09:15:19 AM
 #80

Most of the top traders you know don't make money from trading the way the do from their group links and mentorship classes.

I wouldn't call them top traders, they are just basic traders or they don't even know anything about trading. Because if they are really a top trader, they can easily make profits and even a lot of money from trading. They won't need to make money by opening signal groups and using tricks to attract newbies, and spend most of their time convincing them to collect those small fees.

Most of the time the signals they drop are not always accurate.

We cannot ask that the signals are 100% accurate or absolute because we all know that it is all just a prediction and there is no guarantee in trading. But the problem is most of those signals are wrong and I think it's not their own analysis or judgment. They can get them from the internet or from another signal group and that is not reliable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!