Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 09:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♻️ BaltEX.io – Private Crypto Swaps 🍀 BTC ' ETH ' XMR 🍀  (Read 1174 times)
Faisal2202
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2072
Merit: 624


#kycfree ❎


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 03:57:22 PM
 #61

BaltEX.io, please check and correct the icon of Robinhood's network. It is the same as Ethereum, while it should be a feather kind. Like a green feather.



I tried to find the statement you referred to in their terms of service, but I couldn't.
I finally figured out that you took that screenshot from BaltEX Fiat Layer Terms of Service which covers their terms for buying and selling cryptocurrencies with fiat currencies and has nothing to do with crypto-to-crypto swaps.
Thanks for the correction, I was reading them all but failed to see where I am at haha, as this exchange has so many features/pages unlike others.

tabas
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3878
Merit: 855


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 08:22:33 PM
 #62

I contacted their support and received the following response.

Quote
Hi,

If you send an amount that differs significantly from the expected amount, the exchange will be stopped and manual intervention will be required.

Best Regards,
Baltex Support Team
Thanks! I thought that they're like the other swaps that the exchange will go on and will adjust automatically. This is a good clarification and a reminder to everyone to just send exact amounts when doing a swap with baltex. I am not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing but it make us more responsible to look at the transaction before proceeding so that no exceeding or lacking with the amount to be sent.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
hosemary
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3276
Merit: 7390



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 09:01:03 PM
 #63

Thanks! I thought that they're like the other swaps that the exchange will go on and will adjust automatically. This is a good clarification and a reminder to everyone to just send exact amounts when doing a swap with baltex.
As I shared in my previous post, their support told me "If you send an amount that differs significantly from the expected amount.........".
Therefore, they may still process the swap, if the amount you send is close the amount specified in the order.

Of course, I would also try to send the exact amount, as their terms say that the user must send the exact amount, and their support's response wasn't clear either.

tabas
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3878
Merit: 855


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 09:48:01 PM
 #64

Thanks! I thought that they're like the other swaps that the exchange will go on and will adjust automatically. This is a good clarification and a reminder to everyone to just send exact amounts when doing a swap with baltex.
As I shared in my previous post, their support told me "If you send an amount that differs significantly from the expected amount.........".
Therefore, they may still process the swap, if the amount you send is close the amount specified in the order.

Of course, I would also try to send the exact amount, as their terms say that the user must send the exact amount, and their support's response wasn't clear either.
That manual intervention though might come from them and they'll still do the swap although it's not specified if it's from the user who wants to continue the process or not if given the option to proceed or not. But I guess the main point is to send only exact amount and manually calculate everything on our side including the fees so that there won't be any delays or problems.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
fruktik
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1848
Merit: 674


#kycfree ❎


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 06:10:11 AM
 #65

Good day.

Today, I needed some Litecoin for personal use, so I decided to exchange Bitcoin for it.

Everything went smoothly this time. As soon as the transaction was confirmed on the network, the funds arrived in my wallet immediately. If anyone still has any doubts, I am providing a report with screenshots.














And here is a screenshot of the email I received once the exchange was complete:


BaltEX.io (OP)
Copper Member
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 35
Merit: 48


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 04:42:56 PM
 #66

Our thread has been translated into one of the local languages! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5596077

Please be sure to let us know about new translations of this thread so we can add links to the first post!

We really appreciate your engagement.
BaltEX.io (OP)
Copper Member
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 35
Merit: 48


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 11:44:53 AM
 #67

🎁 BaltEX.io 🍀 FREE RAFFLE 🍀 Prize $30

🎉 The raffle is already waiting for you! Friends, let’s join the raffle with a prize of $30 in BTC 🤑

It’s simple: choose an available SLOT, claim it, and follow the raffle as it unfolds.

  🎯 Your slot is your chance to win.
  🏆 The winner will be chosen at random using BitList.

Don’t miss your chance to try your luck – your slot might just be the one that wins you the prize.🔥

Grab your slot and good luck! 🍀

icopress
Ken Masters
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2492
Merit: 13580



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 02:05:14 PM
 #68

Our thread has been translated into one of the local languages! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5596077

Please be sure to let us know about new translations of this thread so we can add links to the first post!

We really appreciate your engagement.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5593457.msg67120563#msg67120563

Here is another thread you overlooked.  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!