Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 10:27:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Many of Us Knew About Bitcoin Before Finding Bitcointalk?  (Read 542 times)
Powerjumboo
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 700
Merit: 200



View Profile
March 20, 2025, 09:58:38 PM
 #21

I am not a Bitcoin person for very long. I know about Bitcoin two years ago. I first heard about Bitcoin from my friend two years ago but at that time I did not have much interest in Bitcoin and Bitcoin forums. I always wondered how people make money from Bitcoin. It seemed very unbelievable to me that it is possible to make money from Bitcoin. When I was watching about Bitcoin in various media and newspapers, I became more interested in Bitcoin and believed my friend that one can really make money from it. Then my friend started giving me knowledge about Bitcoin and from there I entered through my friend and learned about Bitcoin. Currently I am earning from Bitcoin forums for a few weeks. I have eliminated all my wrong decisions.

Majestic-milf
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 765



View Profile
March 20, 2025, 10:08:27 PM
 #22

 Omo, I bin dey hear of Bitcoin for people mouth. Even see o w billboard wey dey advertise where to trade your bitcoins and all that but I get to properly encounter am when I join this place through a friend. Wetin him use lure me nah the fact say you go just dey make posts and get paid for it. As typical naija babe I be, I no believe till I enter and although I no immediately begin to earn, but I start to dey see say the place no be all about earning alone but where you go exchange ideas and meet people then the earning when you don join campaign just be like the side attraction.
 Normally, something wey good nah via word of mouth most people dey get their knowledge then when curiosity take over them go go do their research.


░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
Cryptomultiplier
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1596
Merit: 321



View Profile WWW
March 20, 2025, 10:43:19 PM
 #23

I dey among those people wey don hear about Bitcoin before I even join this forum wey be Bitcointalk.
Although, I been get confusion as to say I no know the difference between Bitcoin, crypto currency, Blockchain network, but na as I join this forum I come fit learn wella from the beginners and help board and dey aware with up to date information on the happenings and innovations in crypto currency space.

I just dey imagine how e go be for those wey learn trading on the street or from friends and they pay big money unto say they gat learn the knowledge first and know some basic distinction before them begin grasp the real trading lessons. If to say them sabi a forum like this wey don teach you some of the theories first before you fit use your church  mind try for real trading exchange, them for no pay that kind money and suffer join just to learn.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
████████████████████████
 
EARNBET 
 
████████████████████████
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

HIGHEST
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
|
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
 
🜲

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
[PLAY NOW]
Smartvirus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1392


Go Global With Smartvirus Management Services


View Profile
March 20, 2025, 11:03:25 PM
Merited by Stepstowealth (3), igebotz (2)
 #24

Omo, I bin dey hear of Bitcoin for people mouth. Even see o w billboard wey dey advertise where to trade your bitcoins and all that but I get to properly encounter am when I join this place through a friend. Wetin him use lure me nah the fact say you go just dey make posts and get paid for it. As typical naija babe I be, I no believe till I enter and although I no immediately begin to earn, but I start to dey see say the place no be all about earning alone but where you go exchange ideas and meet people then the earning when you don join campaign just be like the side attraction.
 Normally, something wey good nah via word of mouth most people dey get their knowledge then when curiosity take over them go go do their research.

This Dey very relatable as na the case of many users for this platform and even around us. Our people for this nation no really no Dey see some kind things shah, we Dey see, we Dey hear but, we no really know. Na watin finish most of us. Before we decide say make we seat up and chase this thing, the thing don leave us go far.

E don tay way we Dey hear of Bitcoin but, as no be watin we Dey see for eye, we no been really understand watin e be or value am as we suppose do. Na when we come enter where we Dey get better information on a regular and see how others Dey carry the thing plus, watin we stand to gain from am, na then e con Dey enter body. We no still late shah, we go catch up.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2982
Merit: 5239


Health is Wealth, Alhamdulillah 🙏🙏


View Profile WWW
March 20, 2025, 11:26:53 PM
 #25

For me, I already heard about bitcoin some years ago from my boyfriend. I made a little research on it to be sure my bf is not into what we call yahoo. After knowing about bitcoin, I was hoping and praying he introduced me to it one day.  I was so happy the day he did and I think I am loving bitcoin more than him now.
I’d love to hear your own story!

Abeg oh don't love Bitcoin more than him because without him you won't have known about Bitcoin. As for me I knew about Bitcoin before the forum and it was my search to participate in bounties that made me to know about the forum.

Bounties are more than signature campaign which payment are done in mostly altcoins and marketing are done both on and off the forum. Bounties were how projects use to advertise before as they launch campaigns that hire participants on the forum to advertise for them on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and the rest.

It was because of them asking me to apply on their bounty thread on the forum that made me to get to know about the forum more although I already had an encounter when I was searching for means to earn Bitcoin previously but it was because of that bounty participation that I picked more interest on the forum and the rest is history.

Sonia_123
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 910
Merit: 202


View Profile
March 20, 2025, 11:41:41 PM
 #26

Bitcointalk I learnt is one of the biggest Bitcoin forums (if not the biggest), but I wonder how many of us already knew about Bitcoin before joining here?
Did you first hear about Bitcoin elsewhere (maybe from a friend, social media, or the news), or was Bitcointalk your first real introduction to bitcoin?
For me, I already heard about bitcoin some years ago from my boyfriend. I made a little research on it to be sure my bf is not into what we call yahoo. After knowing about bitcoin, I was hoping and praying he introduced me to it one day.  I was so happy the day he did and I think I am loving bitcoin more than him now.
I’d love to hear your own story!
I heard about Bitcoin at 2019 but didn't know how to go about it, and I kept telling my brother to check online for Bitcoin online that I have come across it but don't know to find it since he is good at computing until 2023 when my brother told me about Bitcoin that it is the legit cryptocurrency and I was very happy about it because I was disturbing him about how to locate the original one since cryptocurrency was well pronounced  than Bitcoin at 2024 he introduce me into Bitcointalk forumforum.
Brainiac01
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 136
Merit: 25


View Profile
March 20, 2025, 11:58:20 PM
Merited by fillippone (1), 1miau (1)
 #27

When i know about Bitcoin was about 3 years back in secondary school. I head many of my classmate speak about Bitcoin that was when i became inquisitive enough to join them and ask questions while learning what it is all about. Little did know that one day i will find myself in a forum where i will be discussing Bitcoin will other Nigerians.  Up till date i still they find something very difficult to understand for Bitcoin but i know say with time i will improve on my learning.

To answer your question. I first knew about Bitcoin before joining the Bitcoin forum. 

Princess Leah
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 347


Recognized among the best crypto casino options.


View Profile
March 21, 2025, 11:52:05 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)
 #28

For me, I already heard about bitcoin some years ago from my boyfriend. I made a little research on it to be sure my bf is not into what we call yahoo. After knowing about bitcoin, I was hoping and praying he introduced me to it one day.  I was so happy the day he did and I think I am loving bitcoin more than him now.
I’d love to hear your own story!

Abeg oh don't love Bitcoin more than him because without him you won't have known about Bitcoin.As for me I knew about Bitcoin before the forum and it was my search to participate in bounties that made me to know about the forum.

Hahaha, it's funny though, I get her points anyone who gets to know about Bitcoin and it's benefits for the future would tend to love it more than the person that influenced them into it, saying she loves Bitcoin more than her boyfriend is an exaggeration though except maybe they're no longer together due to some certain circumstances anyways that's her relationship life though it's nothing I'll ponder more about.

 We're likeminds, I knew about Bitcoin years before I got an idea about the forum, just that I wasn't very knowledgeable about it then like now cause I didn't take it very seriously, I wish I did but it was never late and the forum helped broaden my knowledge concerning several things about Bitcoin, from securing it down to using it as a store of value  and am very glad to be a member of this great forum.

Floxynice (OP)
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 882
Merit: 386



View Profile
March 21, 2025, 02:29:09 PM
 #29

For me, I already heard about bitcoin some years ago from my boyfriend. I made a little research on it to be sure my bf is not into what we call yahoo. After knowing about bitcoin, I was hoping and praying he introduced me to it one day.  I was so happy the day he did and I think I am loving bitcoin more than him now.
I’d love to hear your own story!

Abeg oh don't love Bitcoin more than him because without him you won't have known about Bitcoin.As for me I knew about Bitcoin before the forum and it was my search to participate in bounties that made me to know about the forum.

Hahaha, it's funny though, I get her points anyone who gets to know about Bitcoin and it's benefits for the future would tend to love it more than the person that influenced them into it, saying she loves Bitcoin more than her boyfriend is an exaggeration though except maybe they're no longer together due to some certain circumstances anyways that's her relationship life though it's nothing I'll ponder more about.

 We're likeminds, I knew about Bitcoin years before I got an idea about the forum, just that I wasn't very knowledgeable about it then like now cause I didn't take it very seriously, I wish I did but it was never late and the forum helped broaden my knowledge concerning several things about Bitcoin, from securing it down to using it as a store of value  and am very glad to be a member of this great forum.
No no, e be like my English don fail me o... I mean that I am loving bitcoin more than he loves bitcoin.  Not that I am loving bitcoin more than as I love my bf.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Abdulzuruku01
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 311



View Profile
March 21, 2025, 02:48:02 PM
 #30

Bitcointalk I learnt is one of the biggest Bitcoin forums (if not the biggest), but I wonder how many of us already knew about Bitcoin before joining here?
Did you first hear about Bitcoin elsewhere (maybe from a friend, social media, or the news), or was Bitcointalk your first real introduction to bitcoin?
For me, I already heard about bitcoin some years ago from my boyfriend. I made a little research on it to be sure my bf is not into what we call yahoo. After knowing about bitcoin, I was hoping and praying he introduced me to it one day.  I was so happy the day he did and I think I am loving bitcoin more than him now.
I’d love to hear your own story!

I had heard about Bitcoin since its mining started in 2009, i was still in JSS 1 then. I didn't have a phone at the time, and I didn't care how Bitcoin was traded because many people thought it might be a scam, since Bitcoin was first cryptocurrency created at the time. So I also grew up with that mindset, and when I saw that its price kept rising, I thought I was late to start accumulating mine because I was thinking that if you want to buy it, you have to buy at least 1 BTC. I didn't know that we could buy even the smallest portion of it nor have Idea of a DCA strategy because I had no one to properly guide me until I joined this forum.

Belarge
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 798
Merit: 130



View Profile
March 21, 2025, 02:55:24 PM
 #31

Me I don already hear about bitcoin king before I enter this forum but I no know the mechanism wey the bitcoin been Dey operate on and wetin e really Dey about but this forum tear my eye for wetin bitcoin dey all about because na as I enter this forum, I come realize say a lot of opportunities Dey bitcoin and come Dey find other opportunities in them.
Everyday I Dey happy for the opportunity to be part of this great community and forum because na for here wey life come Dey sweet through bitcoin.

CryptoHeadlineNews
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1041


Want to run a Signature Campaign? Contac: @Hhampuz


View Profile WWW
March 21, 2025, 07:44:20 PM
 #32

Did you first hear about Bitcoin elsewhere (maybe from a friend, social media, or the news), or was Bitcointalk your first real introduction to bitcoin?
I doubt if there will be anybody on this forum who will claim not to have known bitcointalk elsewhere, but got introduced about Bitcoin here on this forum. Because mere been on this forum, it is a sign maybe you might have heard of the name Bitcoin elsewhere, and when you came across the url, you were curious to know what the forum or platform is all about. Because I knew about Bitcoin long time ago before joining here, of which I was introduced here by a friend who told on this forum, you could meet like-minded people who has genuine interest about Bitcoin and interact with them, where you can also ask questions related to Bitcoin and be rest assured of getting answers.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
AYOBA
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 359



View Profile WWW
March 21, 2025, 09:05:04 PM
 #33

Bitcointalk I learnt is one of the biggest Bitcoin forums (if not the biggest), but I wonder how many of us already knew about Bitcoin before joining here?
Did you first hear about Bitcoin elsewhere (maybe from a friend, social media, or the news), or was Bitcointalk your first real introduction to bitcoin?
There’s a lot of people’s who know Bitcoin earlier before they joined this forum, some people’s is after they where introduced to this forum they know about the Bitcoins, that’s where I belong too; the same things with me I also I don’t there’s a coins called Bitcoin till after introducing myself into wonderful I heard that there’s Bitcoin.

And after knowing about the Bitcoin I want to make research on my own for me to believe that the coins is legist, and then after a while I understand everything about the market however it seems that the price of bitcoin has been going upwards; since that day I believe a Bitcoins is the best coin-in all over the world.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
7juju
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 868
Merit: 278


View Profile
March 21, 2025, 09:25:29 PM
Merited by SmartCharpa (2), AmaGold70 (2)
 #34

I knew bitcoin before I knew this forum. I knew about bitcoin from my cousin who was already in the university. He came back home and told me that was a new trend that it is another form of money. He asked me to invest in it but I was too scared of it. I was still in secondary school and I haven't heard about this any where, so I was a bit skeptical about it. This was as early as 2012. I paid no interest in it. Few years later I started hearing about bitcoin from many people and on social media. That was when I recalled what my cousin told me about this bitcoin. One thing that made me not to invest that early time, was the fact that I didn't have a smart phone then. He asked me to invest it through him. But I refused that, because my cousin has this attitude of scamming the family members money. I knew about this forum in 2020, during the Covid period from a friend of mine.
Franctoshi
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 766



View Profile WWW
March 21, 2025, 10:28:22 PM
 #35

I already knew about Bitcoin way back in 2017, whereas I joined the forum in 2022, but I got to know about Bitcoin and its investment strategy such as the dollar cost average and buying the dip when got into the forum, what I knew of is just to buy Bitcoin but right approach towards accumulation of Bitcoin, I was total ignorant of that, this forum really clarified and shaped my mind towards what Bitcoin is really all about regarding the benefits, the freedom and experiencing a true decentralized system of money apart from what we used to have, the old Fiat monetary system.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
[/quote]
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][/td][td][size=20pt][nbsp]
[size=6pt][color=#65e]█▄[/td]
[td][font=arial black][size=24pt]R[/size][/font][/td]
[td][size=2pt]


[color=#fec]▀[color=#fda]▀[color=#fc9]▀[color=#eb7]▀[color=#eb5]▀[col
Judith87403
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 980
Merit: 320



View Profile WWW
March 21, 2025, 11:07:13 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2025, 12:25:27 PM by Judith87403
 #36

Actually I knew bitcoin even before I join this forum, though I wasn't introduced by anyone just that alot of people keep talking about it online  that's how I get to know about bitcoin. And most of them were making a lot of profit, but then I was not yet sure about those profit, because those information was not reliable for me back then. Because I was thinking that maybe they're just trying to get people to invest in bitcoin so that they can run away with our money, I was just mistaken bitcoin for those Ponzi scheme. But I never knew they're just recommending us to invest in bitcoin instead of investing in those shitcoin.

Samlucky O
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 666


The great city of God 🔥


View Profile WWW
March 22, 2025, 07:47:25 PM
 #37

Bitcointalk I learnt is one of the biggest Bitcoin forums (if not the biggest), but I wonder how many of us already knew about Bitcoin before joining here?
Surely I have known about Bitcoin for a very long time or long time ago, but I didn't have a deep insite about Bitcoin as I am right now. The forum helped me to go deep and discover more things about Bitcoin.

Did you first hear about Bitcoin elsewhere (maybe from a friend, social media, or the news), or was Bitcointalk your first real introduction to bitcoin?
I have heard about Bitcoin from social media, friends and relatives, news and other social media Chanel or platform like the Facebook or Instagram, but I didn't took it serious upon myself untill Bitcoin grew so high around 2021 and this motivated me to study about Bitcoin which I did and even invest in it.



R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Mate2237
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1596
Merit: 690


Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013


View Profile WWW
March 26, 2025, 05:13:50 PM
 #38

The thing is a lot of people have heard about Bitcoin before joining this forum because lot of people are not of this forum and when ever people come across this forum they are surprised because a forum like this that is dedicated the promotion and enlightenment of Bitcoin all over the world, we as members of the forum should do more by telling people about this forum so that more people will get information about Bitcoin.



Personally I have heard about Bitcoin before joining the forum and was really surprised that a forum like this existed that was really doing great sharing information about Bitcoin and I was really not aware of it, this is one of the best forum all over the world when it comes to Bitcoin because you have people from all over the world contributing their knowledge in making sure that people get the best knowledge that is possible

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Cityhunter34
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 346


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
March 26, 2025, 05:50:13 PM
 #39

No be today wey I hear about Bitcoin, but to tell you the simple truth I been no get any idea of Bitcoin before, I no know say Bitcoin go fit grow reach like this. because had it been I no by now I for don make a huge amount of money in Bitcoin by now. However, na just when I enter this forum na start to dey know say Bitcoin get better value, if not before I been no know, just like as our people used to say that weting person no know big past person na so e just dey for this Bitcoin mater. Because though even till now self e get people wey never still dey aware of Bitcoin value.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Ruttoshi
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 845


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
March 26, 2025, 05:59:34 PM
 #40

Bitcointalk I learnt is one of the biggest Bitcoin forums (if not the biggest), but I wonder how many of us already knew about Bitcoin before joining here?
Did you first hear about Bitcoin elsewhere (maybe from a friend, social media, or the news), or was Bitcointalk your first real introduction to bitcoin?
For me, I already heard about bitcoin some years ago from my boyfriend. I made a little research on it to be sure my bf is not into what we call yahoo. After knowing about bitcoin, I was hoping and praying he introduced me to it one day.  I was so happy the day he did and I think I am loving bitcoin more than him now.
I’d love to hear your own story!
I have known bitcoin before joining this forum but I lack the knowledge on how to go about it, because I thought that you have to be rich before you can buy and trade bitcoin. I was looking forward on how to learn more about bitcoin after I heard that it's the latest form of money.

On this good day, I found this forum and learned a lot about bitcoin which has given me a better way to shapen my life.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!