Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2026, 08:49:02 AM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Many of Us Knew About Bitcoin Before Finding Bitcointalk?  (Read 545 times)
Sunshine1525
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 294
Merit: 137


Bitcoin shall soon shine... Say it faster, hahaha.


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 07:31:23 PM
 #61

Knowing about Bitcoin is different from understanding the Bitcoin it. I have heard about Bitcoin for long but to understand it better, it was through this forum. This forum has explained so many things about Bitcoin to us because the understanding becomes so much and has made the investment easier. Many of us know how the Bitcoin works, and the knowledge we got here has changed so many narratives we had about Bitcoin and we understand it better than before. This forum has been helpful in so many ways not just Bitcoin because we have learned a lot in the forum.

What you said is the truth, you can know it but don't understand how to properly use it for investment purpose, i knew about Bitcoin before i joined this forum but i learnt alot about investing in it with the right strategies and wallet security when i joined this forum and am very grateful to be here cause I've learnt a lot here.

This is the best place anyone can properly learn about Bitcoin and understand it very well, you don't even need to do much but read discussions from members in threads that relates with Bitcoin investment and strategies.

Obari
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1372
Merit: 664


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 10:00:47 PM
 #62

Bitcointalk I learnt is one of the biggest Bitcoin forums (if not the biggest), but I wonder how many of us already knew about Bitcoin before joining here?
Did you first hear about Bitcoin elsewhere (maybe from a friend, social media, or the news), or was Bitcointalk your first real introduction to bitcoin?
For me, I already heard about bitcoin some years ago from my boyfriend. I made a little research on it to be sure my bf is not into what we call yahoo. After knowing about bitcoin, I was hoping and praying he introduced me to it one day.  I was so happy the day he did and I think I am loving bitcoin more than him now.
I’d love to hear your own story!

I believe that 80% of users who joined before 2019 learnt about the forum through crypto airdrops and bounty campaigns, which were quite popular in 2016 and 2017, whereas those who registered after 2019 were introduced by some older members with the intention of participating in bounty and signature campaigns.

There are very few accounts from 2019 that claim to have discovered this forum while searching for Bitcoin questions or looking for airdrops--the majority of users registered through friends and family.
Yeah I buy this idea and that's also true but i had a different story though even if what you said is correct.
I knew about bitcoin since 2017/2018 when Ponzi scheme was so rampant in the country with MMM topping the chart but I was totally scared of taking those risk back then because everything seemed like scam including bitcoin because those that were introducing it were also making it look like a ponzi scheme and I couldn't invest but no regrets and I would say that, I didn't know about it that was why I didn't take it serious.

The forum challenged everything and gave me a better understanding of what bitcoin was all about and yes I would say that, if not for the forum, I wouldn't have appreciated bitcoin atleast maybe not this much as I do now.

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!