Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HOC] ★ HouseofCoins | Community | Business | Power  (Read 46593 times)
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:28:13 AM

Call me crazy but I cant find the wallet password now, I encrypted and now i cant find the password to open the wallet. Where did it go....Long night so I may be loosing it.

You lost your wallet password?

not my password, but the password to unlock the wallet after you download but before u open

I guess you meant "un"encrypted. It is just to unzip the wallet download. Once unzipped you should never need that password again. If you have yet install your wallet than just download again, because the dev may have removed the password now.
xkdxdavis10

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:37:24 AM

Call me crazy but I cant find the wallet password now, I encrypted and now i cant find the password to open the wallet. Where did it go....Long night so I may be loosing it.

not my password, but the password to unlock the wallet after you download but before u open

you would not "encrypt" anything with that password. It is just to unzip the wallet download. Once unzipped you should never need that password again. If you have yet install your wallet than just download again, because the dev may have removed the password now.

i need the password to unzip, yes i opened the walltet, but for some reason it is asking me again to unzip.....

I am sure it isnt asking for my encrypted password but i tried it anyway, can u post the zip password....

Coffeecoin:BybX6rFdQTaYbdyJypNTLverZbvKPPJEdR
shitcoins.info

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 07:12:47 AM

CONGRATULATION! This SHITCOIN is officially shitlisted!
xkdxdavis10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:24:55 AM

Check it out HOC members/supporters.....

We must be doing something correct because here comes the trolls!!!!

Shtankeh

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:27:11 AM

Why don't you take your shit somewhere else. The people interested in this coin like myself, chose to focus our energy here. I hope what ever coin your almighty knowing team deems a "Shitcoin", since you obviously have the only say on determining this, DDOS's the shit out of your website, your forkpool and your mother's shit hole.

BTC: 1NcCSNF4yTAWGhYr8SdZBhntuKs8TRSBN8
Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:31:54 AM

you would not "encrypt" anything with that password. It is just to unzip the wallet download. Once unzipped you should never need that password again. If you have yet install your wallet than just download again, because the dev may have removed the password now.

i need the password to unzip, yes i opened the walltet, but for some reason it is asking me again to unzip.....

I am sure it isnt asking for my encrypted password but i tried it anyway, can u post the zip password....

https://mega.co.nz/#!BFkRUAhK!FQ-KZkEyGlep032kPccG1GgMQxjtMHJ4Te-rGhW3RXE    <-------------the wallet doesn't require a password
wzttide

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:33:06 AM

Markets HOC/BTC & HOC/LTC added:

https://www.swaphole.com/#!market/HOC/BTC
https://www.swaphole.com/#!market/HOC/LTC

Trailing Stop - 2FA - Fast Support
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 07:40:04 AM

Welcome to trade HouseofCoins at https://c-cex.com exchange!

Easy registration, no delays in deposits and withdrawals, very responsive interface, strong security.
You can trade HOC to BTC, USD (Visa/MC deposits available, PayPal withdrawals and many other options).

https://c-cex.com/?p=hoc-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=hoc-usd

Also it is tradable to any other coin we have (80+):

https://c-cex.com/?p=hoc-ltc
https://c-cex.com/?p=hoc-doge
https://c-cex.com/?p=hoc-drk
https://c-cex.com/?p=hoc-ghc

Trading fee is 0.2%, 0% fee on crypto deposit. We have referral system.
We have very responsive support team available in Skype, via support tickets and chat on exchange.

Sincerely, https://c-cex.com exchange!

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
ggushterov

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:42:33 AM

http://hoc.althash.eu

Come join us!

• DDoS Protection
  • Payout cron every 15 minutes
  • Vardiff
  • Stratum protocol
  • PPLNS payout system
  • Payout after 120 Network confirms
  • 1% Fee
  • 0% Donation (default)

House of Coins (HOC), Scrypt - http://hoc.althash.eu
Stratum - stratum+tcp://stratum.althash.eu:3036

Greetings,
Althash Team
shitcoins.info

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 07:52:12 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 08:04:14 AM by shitcoins.info

Why don't you take your shit somewhere else. The people interested in this coin like myself, chose to focus our energy here. I hope what ever coin your almighty knowing team deems a "Shitcoin", since you obviously have the only say on determining this, DDOS's the shit out of your website, your forkpool and your mother's shit hole.
thank you for the feedback. getting rude doesn't help. neither you nor us.

50% premined shitcoins? are you guys serious? this is not only a shitcoin. this is a major SCAMCOIN!
and we have to warn all users/traders which don't follow this thread.

only 1 reason and purpose comes with this shitcoin: to make money (DEV + early adopters/supporters) with the loss of others.
we won't accept this!

IF YOU PROOVE THE OPPOSITE or show ANY technical innovation we will remove HOC immediately from the shitlist.

Shtankeh

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:14:20 AM

50% premined shitcoins? are you guys serious? this is not only a shitcoin. this is a major SCAMCOIN!

only 1 reason and purpose comes with this shitcoin: to make money (DEV + early adopters/supporters) with the loss of others.
we won't accept this!

IF YOU PROOVE THE OPPOSITE or show ANY technical innovation we will remove HOC immediately from the shitlist.

Did you even bother to read the coin description? We are all aware of the 50% premine and IPOC and the purpose of both, purchasing stake holders are already busy planning how to use the IPO money to back HOC with scrypt asic mining and any coinholder receiving a stake from those profits based on amount of coin held. This is more along the lines of NoirShares, A business venture and cryptocoin in one. The dev has been completely transparent and upfront about this and the plans for the coin from the beginning and the planning for how things are going to work is quite evident if you spend some time on the HOC community forums.

But because you don't like the idea, you threaten my and others who do like the idea's investment and opportunity to build something unique. That is shit.

BTC: 1NcCSNF4yTAWGhYr8SdZBhntuKs8TRSBN8
DssTech

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 08:15:45 AM

CryptoCoinz
Proudly Presents

House of Coins

Come Join US. We are going to be giving out Bonuses.

PPLNS - STRATUM - VARDIFF

hoc.Crypto-Coinz.com

http://failsafesys.com/images/CryptCoinz_Pools.png

2014 @ CryptoCoinz

Our Pool Sites are managed by DataCenter Admins.

We ARE ROCKING OUT HER
E
xkdxdavis10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:17:58 AM

https://mega.co.nz/#!BFkRUAhK!FQ-KZkEyGlep032kPccG1GgMQxjtMHJ4Te-rGhW3RXE    <-------------the wallet doesn't require a password
thanks

Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:22:29 AM

You need to do a bit of reading. There was no premine for the dev. 50% premine was for the IPO and that is still open. Anyone can still buy a seat in the House and be able to vote on things related to the coin...such as buying ASIC miners. HOC is setup so the voters control what happens, and to vote all you need is coins in your wallet. If people don't wish to buy a seat, they can still mine and sell their coins at what should be a much higher rate than other coins get. Right now, no one is even wanting to sell at any price.

You seriously don't understand the concept. But frankly no one cares what you think or if HOC is on your list. Self appointed guardians of the crypto world are laughable.
xkdxdavis10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:37:11 AM

we won't accept this!

Did you even bother to read the coin description? We are all aware of the 50% premine and IPOC and the purpose of both, purchasing stake holders are already busy planning how to use the IPO money to back HOC with scrypt asic mining and any coinholder receiving a stake from those profits based on amount of coin held. This is more along the lines of NoirShares, A business venture and cryptocoin in one. The dev has been completely transparent and upfront about this and the plans for the coin from the beginning and the planning for how things are going to work is quite evident if you spend some time on the HOC community forums.

But because you don't like the idea, you threaten my and others who do like the idea's investment and opportunity to build something unique. That is shit.
agreed +10000

andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:41:17 AM

You need to do a bit of reading. There was no premine for the dev. 50% premine was for the IPO and that is still open. Anyone can still buy a seat in the House and be able to vote on things related to the coin...such as buying ASIC miners. HOC is setup so the voters control what happens, and to vote all you need is coins in your wallet. If people don't wish to buy a seat, they can still mine and sell their coins at what should be a much higher rate than other coins get. Right now, no one is even wanting to sell at any price.

You seriously don't understand the concept. But frankly no one cares what you think or if HOC is on your list. Self appointed guardians of the crypto world are laughable.

Yeah and the guys justification on the website is :

"Shitcoins are harming the bitcoin-market with negative press, and also people losing their money in shitcoins lose their faith in cryptocoins."

Yet he is threatening a group of people who have pooled their money to buy shares for a business venture. Uh. I am pretty sure he saw the word "premine" and looked no further. I doubt anything we say or do will get him to remove the coin from his list. because he seems like someone who would never admit to making a mistake.
cloudminers

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 09:01:20 AM

Houseofcoins Miningpool

We are up and seeking miners.

http://hoc.cloudminers.net

Cloudminers - Mining Pools - http://cloudminers.net
shitcoins.info

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 09:14:16 AM

"Shitcoins are harming the bitcoin-market with negative press, and also people losing their money in shitcoins lose their faith in cryptocoins."

Yet he is threatening a group of people who have pooled their money to buy shares for a business venture. Uh. I am pretty sure he saw the word "premine" and looked no further. I doubt anything we say or do will get him to remove the coin from his list. because he seems like someone who would never admit to making a mistake.

to be honest, i saw the word premine and i saw the word IPO. stop this madness. you re looking for easy money. easy money comes where easy loss is generated. whenever you make profit somebody else is pushing money from the other side and making loss.

For your information: I ve read the OP incl. concept and future plan to buy mining hardware. fyi: nobody is perfect, everybody makes mistakes..

simple example:
So let's say HOC raises in value and you will be able to invest into mining hardware.

Step 1: Sell HOCs (or take somebodies BTC for your coins and dump your shitcoins value)
or
Step 1: Take the BTCs from IPO.
Step 2: Use the BTC/LTC you got from STEP 1 to buy hardware
Step 3: Mine HOCs or LTC and pay the seatholders shares.

--> got it?Huh? so you re saying you re making a groupbuy just a lil bit more complex
and using a crapcoin as "purpose" for this? i don't want an answer to my question.
just think about it.

btw - HOC is qualified for "Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up".

INFO: If HOC got more "downvotes" than "upvotes" after votinglaunch (free of charge!), i ll remove this coin
immediately from the shitlist and post an public excuse and statement. I d even pay a
7day advertisement on altcoincalendar or any other site you wish.
OUR GOAL IS NOT TO HARM COMMUNITIES OR USERS!

pmallek

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:20:12 AM

to be honest, i saw the word premine and i saw the word IPO. stop this madness. you re looking for easy money. easy money comes where easy loss is generated. whenever you make profit somebody else is pushing money from the other side and making loss.

For your information: I ve read the OP incl. concept and future plan to buy mining hardware. fyi: nobody is perfect, everybody makes mistakes..

simple example:
So let's say HOC raises in value and you will be able to invest into mining hardware.

Step 1: Sell HOCs (or take somebodies BTC for your coins and dump your shitcoins value)
or
Step 1: Take the BTCs from IPO.
Step 2: Use the BTC/LTC you got from STEP 1 to buy hardware
Step 3: Mine HOCs or LTC and pay the seatholders shares.

--> got it?Huh? so you re saying you re making a groupbuy just a lil bit more complex
and using a crapcoin as "purpose" for this? i don't want an answer to my question.
just think about it.

btw - HOC is qualified for "Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up".

INFO: If HOC got more "downvotes" than "upvotes" after votinglaunch (free of charge!), i ll remove this coin
immediately from the shitlist and post an public excuse and statement. I d even pay a
7day advertisement on altcoincalendar or any other site you wish.
OUR GOAL IS NOT TO HARM COMMUNITIES OR USERS!

Scamcoin was stackcoin and few more, here all is clear. Everyone know how it works. You just do nothing by yourself and try to be popular by shit on others. Go and ******.

So shitcoins.info SCAM WEBSITE DETECTED
shitcoins.info

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 09:27:16 AM

Scamcoin was stackcoin and few more, here all is clear. Everyone know how it works. You just do nothing by yourself and try to be popular by shit on others. Go and ******.

So shitcoins.info SCAM WEBSITE DETECTED

We are not scaming anybody. We are informing and warning all users. Shitcoins.info is a non-profit project with absolutely
no generated income.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: