Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:29:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HOC] ★ HouseofCoins | Community | Business | Power  (Read 46593 times)
pmallek

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:30:47 AM

Scamcoin was stackcoin and few more, here all is clear. Everyone know how it works. You just do nothing by yourself and try to be popular by shit on others. Go and ******.

So shitcoins.info SCAM WEBSITE DETECTED

We are not scaming anybody. We are informing and warning all users. Shitcoins.info is a non-profit project with absolutely
no generated income.

"we will start working on a fork-pool" Cheesy:D:D
shitcoins.info

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 09:49:10 AM

Scamcoin was stackcoin and few more, here all is clear. Everyone know how it works. You just do nothing by yourself and try to be popular by shit on others. Go and ******.

So shitcoins.info SCAM WEBSITE DETECTED

We are not scaming anybody. We are informing and warning all users. Shitcoins.info is a non-profit project with absolutely
no generated income.

"we will start working on a fork-pool" Cheesy:D:D

thank you for the hint. the forkpool is going to be an external project linked directly to shitcoins.info. Announcement soon..

Mesterlovesz74

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:05:52 AM

to be honest, i saw the word premine and i saw the word IPO. stop this madness. you re looking for easy money. easy money comes where easy loss is generated. whenever you make profit somebody else is pushing money from the other side and making loss.

For your information: I ve read the OP incl. concept and future plan to buy mining hardware. fyi: nobody is perfect, everybody makes mistakes..

simple example:
So let's say HOC raises in value and you will be able to invest into mining hardware.

Step 1: Sell HOCs (or take somebodies BTC for your coins and dump your shitcoins value)
or
Step 1: Take the BTCs from IPO.
Step 2: Use the BTC/LTC you got from STEP 1 to buy hardware
Step 3: Mine HOCs or LTC and pay the seatholders shares.

--> got it?Huh? so you re saying you re making a groupbuy just a lil bit more complex
and using a crapcoin as "purpose" for this? i don't want an answer to my question.
just think about it.

btw - HOC is qualified for "Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up".

INFO: If HOC got more "downvotes" than "upvotes" after votinglaunch (free of charge!), i ll remove this coin
immediately from the shitlist and post an public excuse and statement. I d even pay a
7day advertisement on altcoincalendar or any other site you wish.
OUR GOAL IS NOT TO HARM COMMUNITIES OR USERS!

You do not have the foggiest idea about economy and market, do you? You are accusing a coin, that hasn't done anything yet to harm any market! You are saying that if HOC sold then someone will loose money??? You are crazy!! ANY market work like that!!! If you buy a stock and it goes down, then you loose money and other people win that money!!

This coin is supposed to be backed up by a real asset, (mining rigs, other investments) which will generate future grows, so its a real innovation, even Bitcoin could not do that, so you should be hailing this idea not try to ruin it!

Do you even hear yourself?? Shitcoin is, in definition, when a coin's dev dump the premine or IPO owners dump their coins and price goes down till it won't have any buying power, then dev dissapears! THATS A SHITCOIN!!! I can give you a HUGE shitcoin name its THE PANDA COIN! Now thats a shitcoin!

Untill you see the above mentioned, please do not make a fool of yourself in public! Your website should based on facts and not preaccusations!!

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:08:55 AM

Welcome to trade HouseofCoins at https://c-cex.com exchange!

Easy registration, no delays in deposits and withdrawals, very responsive interface, strong security.
You can trade HOC to BTC, USD (Visa/MC deposits available, PayPal withdrawals and many other options).

https://c-cex.com/?p=hoc-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=hoc-usd

Also it is tradable to any other coin we have (80+):

https://c-cex.com/?p=hoc-ltc
https://c-cex.com/?p=hoc-doge
https://c-cex.com/?p=hoc-drk
https://c-cex.com/?p=hoc-ghc

Trading fee is 0.2%, 0% fee on crypto deposit. We have referral system.

We have very responsive support team available in Skype, via support tickets and chat on exchange.

Sincerely, https://c-cex.com exchange!

finally... some speed...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Shtankeh

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:18:29 AM

You need to do a bit of reading. There was no premine for the dev. 50% premine was for the IPO and that is still open. Anyone can still buy a seat in the House and be able to vote on things related to the coin...such as buying ASIC miners. HOC is setup so the voters control what happens, and to vote all you need is coins in your wallet. If people don't wish to buy a seat, they can still mine and sell their coins at what should be a much higher rate than other coins get. Right now, no one is even wanting to sell at any price.

You seriously don't understand the concept. But frankly no one cares what you think or if HOC is on your list. Self appointed guardians of the crypto world are laughable.

Yeah and the guys justification on the website is :

"Shitcoins are harming the bitcoin-market with negative press, and also people losing their money in shitcoins lose their faith in cryptocoins."

Yet he is threatening a group of people who have pooled their money to buy shares for a business venture. Uh. I am pretty sure he saw the word "premine" and looked no further. I doubt anything we say or do will get him to remove the coin from his list. because he seems like someone who would never admit to making a mistake.

to be honest, i saw the word premine and i saw the word IPO. stop this madness. you re looking for easy money. easy money comes where easy loss is generated. whenever you make profit somebody else is pushing money from the other side and making loss.

For your information: I ve read the OP incl. concept and future plan to buy mining hardware. fyi: nobody is perfect, everybody makes mistakes..

simple example:
So let's say HOC raises in value and you will be able to invest into mining hardware.

Step 1: Sell HOCs (or take somebodies BTC for your coins and dump your shitcoins value)
or
Step 1: Take the BTCs from IPO.
Step 2: Use the BTC/LTC you got from STEP 1 to buy hardware
Step 3: Mine HOCs or LTC and pay the seatholders shares.

--> got it?Huh? so you re saying you re making a groupbuy just a lil bit more complex
and using a crapcoin as "purpose" for this? i don't want an answer to my question.
just think about it.

btw - HOC is qualified for "Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up".

INFO: If HOC got more "downvotes" than "upvotes" after votinglaunch (free of charge!), i ll remove this coin
immediately from the shitlist and post an public excuse and statement. I d even pay a
7day advertisement on altcoincalendar or any other site you wish.
OUR GOAL IS NOT TO HARM COMMUNITIES OR USERS!

I'm a web dev/designer by trade and the only actual thing I see you doing is trying to use this coin as an excuse to plug your SHIT website. If you were actually interested in stopping scam coins why not look at one of the numerous coingen coins? OR do something positive to make people aware of actual scams, not label something shit and threaten to cause it harm.

And how exactly would your hard fork or destroying a coin you, as the almighty decider of cryptography, HELP THE COMMUNITY OR USERS? Wouldn't that ultimately Cause Harm to users like myself and the other members of this coins community that want this idea to succeed? Your intentions cause HARM. Even your website name is meant to illicit offense.

BTC: 1NcCSNF4yTAWGhYr8SdZBhntuKs8TRSBN8
shitcoins.info

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 10:37:13 AM

I'm a web dev/designer by trade and the only actual thing I see you doing is trying to use this coin as an excuse to plug your SHIT website. If you were actually interested in stopping scam coins why not look at one of the numerous coingen coins? OR do something positive to make people aware of actual scams, not label something shit and threaten to cause it harm.

And how exactly would your hard fork or destroying a coin you, as the almighty decider of cryptography, HELP THE COMMUNITY OR USERS? Wouldn't that ultimately Cause Harm to users like myself and the other members of this coins community that want this idea to succeed? Your intentions cause HARM. Even your website name is meant to illicit offense.

i am not "the almighty decider" like you re posting the 2nd time now. like i said.
users will be able to vote. so it s up to the community what will happen.

we just pick up the crapy copy-pastecoins with absolutely NO technical innovation plus IPO/premine
and add them as candidates to the shitlist. YOU decide what will happen.

Shtankeh

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:01:15 AM

i am not "the almighty decider" like you re posting the 2nd time now. like i said.
users will be able to vote. so it s up to the community what will happen.

we just pick up the crapy copy-pastecoins with absolutely NO technical innovation plus IPO/premine
and add them as candidates to the shitlist. YOU decide what will happen.

So you are using the early success and excitement build up around this Coin/Business Venture hybrid to promote your shitty website. Good on you. I'm not going to waste my time nor give you the web traffic "deciding" with you oh great cryptomaster. (And that would be the third time, it's called being facetious with a touch of sarcasm... you think with a name like shitface or shitcoin or whatevs that you would be familiar).

Shall I assume your shit logo (as in made of excrement, pun intended) is spammed all over the NoirShares Announcement as well? Are you trying to get more traffic to your shitty graphicriver template site? I like how you hid the anonymous reference in there though, as if your shit site is affiliated (helps with the psychological factor amirite!?!?)

Shtankeh

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:03:07 AM

Let's be honest. The 2 girls 1 cup director has a better chance of forking this coin (or any other coin) than shittycoin

TheMaster1337

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:22:46 AM

Deadcoin...
BitOffer (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:25:58 AM

The coin is stingier than I expected. It is a BTCS clone. Miners aren't happy so that's all that matters(we will work to fix)(maybe 250 block payouts). Who knows the house may even fork to "POS". Soon the decisions will be out of my control.

Buy-in directly because mining is not paying out very well. We will work to fix this. Probably the first thing we do once situated in the house. I'm going back to sleep, just wanted to check on the coin.
Quantumbud

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:44:12 AM

I personally stopped mining this coin the moment i noticed it was a BTSC clone,i remember trying to mine that coin and waiting hours on end to find a block and everything that causes as a consequence,that would be my only criticism so far,other than that the coin's concept is interesting.
Shtankeh

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:02:33 PM

The coin is stingier than I expected. It is a BTCS clone. Miners aren't happy so that's all that matters(we will work to fix)(maybe 250 block payouts). Who knows the house may even fork to "POS". Soon the decisions will be out of my control.

Buy-in directly because mining is not paying out very well. We will work to fix this. Probably the first thing we do once situated in the house. I'm going back to sleep, just wanted to check on the coin.

I like that there isn't 18 billion coins already flooding the market and that it takes some effort to mine it, both of these things keep the value up and prevent people from dumping or wanting to dump.

Jacqul

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:18:48 PM

10h to go until IPO finishes.
Shtankeh

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:25:33 PM

ipoMiner added HOC!

TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:40:35 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 02:01:49 PM by TheMightyX

People I have an announcement:

The investments are fake

Here is a list of the investments.
House of Coins Fund (Coin Bank)
1QBZF7XEhF2o8YMPXBacw4FWtCvkH9UDSC
https://blockchain.info/address/1QBZF7XEhF2o8YMPXBacw4FWtCvkH9UDSC

Total House Coins: 10.5 Million

Notes: 24 Hours after launch sales will end and a tally of coins will be calculated.
If anyone wants to add to their position, send the coins to the same address
provided in your email, then send an email back letting us know to update the tally.

Username, BTC address, Coin ownership%, Status

001   19xv1D3ECQyALC5KJeKtWPyLQGZT9hoDUk      xyz%    not calculated
002   1H8qUjdKwzeBTwQjG2bLaNn4Cf9k4WsELZ       xyz%    not calculated
003   14wmMb99VyHATGSK3vM2D8UGrYkJwpcmCn   xyz%    not calculated
004   1HWYwzhJUPtFRxULjKbBg4xCqMsiHivpAU         xyz%    not calculated
005   1QBZF7XEhF2o8YMPXBacw4FWtCvkH9UDSC     xyz%    not calculated
006   1ATGCWJW7JVqZVpwpMNpCwkXFRntYNKEfk     xyz%    not calculated
007   16FgEraNPbxFBFiS26YsFPtDWRYSzJ5qRo         xyz%    not calculated
008   1P2ps3miE95o7qHy4YFE2riUqwADKBaAp2          xyz%    not calculated
009   1DjGSxx96WaJtvD8xBr6XboLqfmopesgGe         xyz%    not calculated
010   12uiNyLsuECoRaQ4utXxFj9gyJFxbMQcDY          xyz%    not calculated
011   1824QLYW7qsRZehJSMKHu5DQPbDG16bATx      xyz%    not calculated
012   1HwL71Bgg8bdvcqeuJfMU6KD13LMxWrACB        xyz%    not calculated
013   13bKY243iqKqKHN72GbvmUEN1kZT7HHZ2k        xyz%    not calculated
014   1JLz8cFgFLcnX5Tik2bCFwPLcAgGjrUPWH          xyz%    not calculated
015   1Dt6NEGSGRMv74Soo5sjyaNMRjLNRwQY3e       xyz%    not calculated
016   149euUVTfLon2HAvQc4Tf3yaGzX7NLHQD9        xyz%    not calculated
017   1Dt6NEGSGRMv74Soo5sjyaNMRjLNRwQY3e        xyz%    not calculated
018   1NZEyhXa2dtEg2g61HvLoaF5NUb1hxgWXw       xyz%    not calculated
019   1k1SNHpbeR96TUWfBcXDgCRabKqi9xCZn          xyz%    not calculated
020   1LG8jPKmEd2RhjzRd5BHnTJbxn2vgy63hU           xyz%    not calculated
021   1CGhghRbth7yCNy9wtPmfFwbg8kb1REhY9        xyz%    not calculated
022   1LB5c1uJUVNhBUHwy6ZDRKzQeiUuEWK7Ye        xyz%    not calculated
023   1KuvSiWPNh7kpdZi7hrfqRNYVv1wchampb         xyz%    not calculated
024   1MpjdqViX4YsnBGX25ZWZjcZMF7aWtmRRe        xyz%    not calculated
025   1CXcXje6KeEup56i2eRXjwEQd7BHv25znd          xyz%    not calculated
026   1KxbstwHsWKxdxbb5s8tSmhqrFbp2zh21n         xyz%    not calculated
027   17dj8N23wEddezLq4aPSkUFoCbbDv6PGJe         xyz%    not calculated
028   1A25GUz71rKbAcophGYxv8fw27H9rkPziA          xyz%    not calculated
029   17Y4p9eLUqXyuiQKqhTrryZBNNVSnf3tmT         xyz%    not calculated
030   1FGzijMkGarK1BipD41wK3r39GUeBUX2n9          xyz%    not calculated
031   17qqGyC1keVz97WCU1YUtT9EjbVJc8nKEf         xyz%    not calculated
032   13L2TH3yQALqZUw2nDipAHF8KPDCLco8nb         xyz%    not calculated

050+ ( Ihave not had a chance to update the list yet)

Firstly those addresses are either empty, or don't actually send (deposit) anything to the IPO address.
THEY ARE COMPLETELY UNRELATED TRANSACTION ADDRESSES!

Secondly, the IPO address has ONLY 14 transactions at the time of writing this post.
NOT 50+!

Thirdly, The transactions in the IPO address are all from the same person (the dev)!

Heres the history for those too lazy to go and look at it themselves:
It starts with https://blockchain.info/tx/5ac9fc6f2a1849c786d54f01355c4524ada7b8b02172ce8e5a9c062333b17d67
1HWYwzhJUPtFRxULjKbBg4xCqMsiHivpAU sends .1 from 1HWYwzhJUPtFRxULjKbBg4xCqMsiHivpAU to the IPO address, but the change address is 19xv1D3ECQyALC5KJeKtWPyLQGZT9hoDUk (this means both addresses are in the same wallet).
1HWYwzhJUPtFRxULjKbBg4xCqMsiHivpAU makes another .1 btc investment to the IPO address.
Then 19xv1D3ECQyALC5KJeKtWPyLQGZT9hoDUk makes a .1 BTC investment to the IPO address.
Then 19xv1D3ECQyALC5KJeKtWPyLQGZT9hoDUk makes another .1 BTC investment to IPO address.
Then 19xv1D3ECQyALC5KJeKtWPyLQGZT9hoDUk makes a .2 BTC investment to the IPO address.
Then 19xv1D3ECQyALC5KJeKtWPyLQGZT9hoDUk makes a .5 BTC investment to the IPO address.
Then 19xv1D3ECQyALC5KJeKtWPyLQGZT9hoDUk makes a .1 BTC investment to the IPO address.
Then 19xv1D3ECQyALC5KJeKtWPyLQGZT9hoDUk makes another .5 BTC investment to the IPO address.
Then 19xv1D3ECQyALC5KJeKtWPyLQGZT9hoDUk makes another .2 BTC investment to the IPO address.

Now we know these are not from different people because they can all be traced back to a single address, here is the order:

1Ne5bGjDdgmbsGdNK9ocwrQiWf8K1FTuSa (mixing service/exchange) 1.7 BTC ->
-> 1HWYwzhJUPtFRxULjKbBg4xCqMsiHivpAU 1.7 BTC ->
-> 19xv1D3ECQyALC5KJeKtWPyLQGZT9hoDUk 1.7 BTC ->
-> 1QBZF7XEhF2o8YMPXBacw4FWtCvkH9UDSC (IPO)

as can be read on several places, this address https://blockchain.info/address/1Ne5bGjDdgmbsGdNK9ocwrQiWf8K1FTuSa is implicated in coin mixing of mtgox coins. With the high volume and transaction amount it is apparent that it is either an exchange or a mixing service, with most people deciding on the latter after studying the transaction history. Regardless, all the money in the IPO comes from that one withdrawal from the mixing service.

In total there are 14 transactions and 9 of them are easily verifiable as coming from the same person for a a total of 1.9 out of 2.1208 BTC.
To verify you can look at the IPO address:
https://blockchain.info/address/1QBZF7XEhF2o8YMPXBacw4FWtCvkH9UDSC

I think we are done here.

WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 12:55:50 PM

Why do you require people to email you first to get a investment address?
Why can't people donate directly to the IPO address?

Something is fishy about this.

We can keep track of each investors investment this way.  That way it is known the shares we invested.  Transparency is key for this.  We have all decided that transparency is a must.  
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:59:51 PM

We can keep track of each investors investment this way.  That way it is known the shares we invested.  Transparency is key for this.  We have all decided that transparency is a must.  

Edited that post, might want to reread it.
Also, the blockchain is by design, a public ledger, there is no easier way to keep track of payments, every single payment is recorded... so thats a big load of bullshit. All you need is for people to email or post what address they sent from and you have a permanent record of it.

If you wanted to be transparent you would have had people send directly to the IPO address for everyone to see and keep track of.
shitcoins.info

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 01:10:16 PM

Also, the blockchain is by design, a public ledger, there is no easier way to keep track of payments, every single payment is recorded... so thats a big load of bullshit. All you need is for people to email or post what address they sent from and you have a permanent record of it.

If you wanted to be transparent you would have had people send directly to the IPO address for everyone to see and keep track of.

+1

glad there was at least one person clever enough to realize that.

This SHITCOIN is officially shitlisted!
SCAMWARNING: This is another (suspected) IPO-SCAM!

WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 01:22:15 PM

If that would have been my decision to make then maybe so.  Either way I believe this is solid and a lot of others do to.  I guess we will see what happens in the end.  Grin
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 01:26:09 PM

+1

glad there was at least one person clever enough to realize that.

This SHITCOIN is officially shitlisted!
SCAMWARNING: This is another (suspected) IPO-SCAM!

I am glad to see people out and trying to notify people of scams.  You could join the IRC and talk to the devs and the supporters to bring your case directly, just a thought.  I know their are plenty of scamcoins out there, I don't believe this is one of them.  Can't wait to vote on your site.   Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: