Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 08:21:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HOC] ★ HouseofCoins | Community | Business | Power  (Read 46593 times)
Kay0r

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:55:13 AM

Anyone having troubles with network synchronization?
I'm stuck on 2 hours behind

If the above post was helpful, please consider donate BTC to 1F6BBUcpJLbGoXuftGYa9YSZkCCVHYdHAP
-gagapool.pw-  Multialgo/Multicoin payout. The first of its kind.
ptic-1

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:56:56 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 10:46:09 PM by ptic-1

fuck....every coin the same    price,price,price     dump,dump,dump     scam,scam,scam          people,,it takes   more than 50  people  to pump,build  posibly stabilize  (if no big dumps occur),, the price....every one know this   ,, but is he avare of it..looks like no,,,if every 8 coins out of ten dies....but this dying coins are   good,,for multipools---they are like faucets .....   but who will fill up this faucets.....where are   rich investors to pump...they should   risk,couple of billions  ,if there are enough coins already mined.....

and we carry our mining bussines,,,and   drink from that cup     2 girls one cup,,,anyone  Smiley
                                              _______

(BTC)   (LTC)

\     _!!!!_     /  

$$$$$$$
                                                $$$$$

I like  housofcoins   logo, nice work

I see,, call me ,, I may be bigest bag holder,, of coins around....  have like   100 wallets+, (alcohoin, clock coin, amerocoin (coingen:)))  you name it ,, I have it,,,,want buy  something whats not available for trading--PM me--build up my trust??? Im a fairplayer

did not dump any of it--maybe sold piece,, but majority of people fucked me when they dumped--or community just leaved and coin died,,beacuse of other coin,,with same f... algo  ,,nicer logo,,,bla bla bla,,,clon clon clon

.... what  did they do...they   dumped that one to buy other one ,, more attactive one  ,,,heh

and the world keeps turning around

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
Shtankeh

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:03:13 AM

I've proven the transaction, I've proven I asked for a refund while the dev was online, but you brown nosing fanboys persist in a battle you can't possibly win. This is boring.

You forgot to add blatantly made shit up such as: The Dev stole all the money, The Dev let more people in after the deadline and all the other FUD you spread through out the post.

And of course it is boring for you, nobody cares what you say, and as I said earlier, this wasn't a battle, kid. I've kept you busy all night, ruined your FUD, watched you whine incessantly, and antagonized you in to looking like quite the little asshat. I'd say it was a resounding success, and my campaign to stop your FUD worked quite well.

Has the dev paid out a single coin? BTW I'm 51 and certainly not a naive kid, so drop the crap. Look at the facts fool. You have offered absolutely nothing to dispute my claim, but you smugly sit thinking you have conquered the world. Jackass thieves like you are the reason I don't want anything to do with this coin. People screaming bloody murder wanting ipo coins to be slow roll paid, and other idiotic suggestions. I just want my IPO back and you can all fuck off.

So fanboy, I'm not a kid you can try to punk out, I'm smarter than you and have the facts. Want to go a few more rounds? If you do want to continue to roll your face across your keyboard typing non-sense I'm game?

Bullshit.. Go back and look at your History. You wanted coins instantly so you could DUMP. You have done it repeatedly on coins that you were supposedly all about before hand. And then you go back to the page and spread FUD. WATER was a damn fine example.

Deny it all you like. Tell yourself you are smarter than me. I see right through your bullshit.

I can tell you are a n00b at trading so I will try to give you a break. But answer me this: How would someone dump nearly a millions coins into a market with no depth, no volume, no buyers? Are you daft?

Watercoin I backed very much until the devs fucking left. After that I warned people against it. The community saved the coin and the devs magically appeared. Fuck that shit.

You are a trolling twit that can't resist sticking your nose into other people's business just so you get a chance to type something stupid. At that you succeed, at logic you fail miserably.

Such Martyr. So Hero. Wow.

And you weren't getting a million coins. Certainly not with 1btc (or 2). Hence the incessant whine about wanting a refund.

I'm here because I support the concept and the coin. Not to spread FUD. I've spent my time trolling you not only for fun and pleasure, but to distract you from spreading your lies... because I knew your MENSA eligible mind wouldn't be able to resist. Your ego and narcissism wouldn't allow that.

BTC: 1NcCSNF4yTAWGhYr8SdZBhntuKs8TRSBN8
mojpoj

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:04:26 AM

Xardas.  I'll buy you out if a refund is voted ney.  After catching up on the nights postings and chat, I would NOT want you with a 1 btc voting share anyway.

I never expected to have my coins within 48 hours of seats closing.  I would rather bitoffer get it right than rush it.

There is clearly a problem with the DNS as bitoffer pointed out.  My coins haven't been confirming since mid afternoon yesterday.  (Yes, I'm still mining it)

I will also be giving refunds up until the point of [HOC] coin allocation, just incase anyone changes their mind for whatever reason. And the House can always vote to issue refunds to anyone or everyone at anytime.

He did say a refund would be issued, but the coin allocation began at 6PM, when seat buys stopped.  They just haven't been distributed yet.  Xardas, you asked to late.  Suck it up.

Bitoffer, take your time, but keep us updated, just to keep the "I want it now" generation at bay.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Shtankeh

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:08:15 AM

just to keep the "I want it now" generation at bay.

Lol the whole time I have been toying with Lardass, I have been thinking of Veruca Salt, and singing "don't care how, I want it now".

Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:10:32 AM

Xardas.  I'll buy you out if a refund is voted ney.  After catching up on the nights postings and chat, I would NOT want you with a 1 btc voting share anyway.

I never expected to have my coins within 48 hours of seats closing.  I would rather bitoffer get it right than rush it.

There is clearly a problem with the DNS as bitoffer pointed out.  My coins haven't been confirming since mid afternoon yesterday.  (Yes, I'm still mining it)

I will also be giving refunds up until the point of [HOC] coin allocation, just incase anyone changes their mind for whatever reason. And the House can always vote to issue refunds to anyone or everyone at anytime.

He did say a refund would be issued, but the coin allocation began at 6PM, when seat buys stopped.  They just haven't been distributed yet.  Xardas, you asked to late.  Suck it up.

Bitoffer, take your time, but keep us updated, just to keep the "I want it now" generation at bay.

Me and you are cool mojpoj Smiley Thanks for the offer bro, but I want mine from the person I paid. Smiley

BTW I was never in a rush to get coins. In fact I had no plans to sell them. I requested a refund because of inside knowledge that wasn't good. Anyway, I just want my refund and I'll move on to the next coin. Enjoy the ride bro Smiley I wish ya well
Shtankeh

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:15:33 AM

Xardas.  I'll buy you out if a refund is voted ney.  After catching up on the nights postings and chat, I would NOT want you with a 1 btc voting share anyway.

I never expected to have my coins within 48 hours of seats closing.  I would rather bitoffer get it right than rush it.

There is clearly a problem with the DNS as bitoffer pointed out.  My coins haven't been confirming since mid afternoon yesterday.  (Yes, I'm still mining it)

He did say a refund would be issued, but the coin allocation began at 6PM, when seat buys stopped.  They just haven't been distributed yet.  Xardas, you asked to late.  Suck it up.

Me and you are cool mojpoj Smiley Thanks for the offer bro, but I want mine from the person I paid. Smiley

BTW I was never in a rush to get coins. In fact I had no plans to sell them. I requested a refund because of inside knowledge that wasn't good. Anyway, I just want my refund and I'll move on to the next coin. Enjoy the ride bro Smiley I wish ya well

Remember when you were talking about reading skills (although I think you meant comprehension, but alas 4 syllables, probably out of your league)...

He said he doesn't want you involved. That would insinuate that like me he think you a schmuck. He is just far politer at saying so.

And your inside knowledge is FUD. Keep on trying though. You wanted a refund because You are a whiny little bitch. Why can't you say that. Say it.

I am a whiny little bitch. I don't care how. I want it now.

There. I did it for you.

uberperson

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 11:16:17 AM

Xardas.  I'll buy you out if a refund is voted ney.  After catching up on the nights postings and chat, I would NOT want you with a 1 btc voting share anyway.

I never expected to have my coins within 48 hours of seats closing.  I would rather bitoffer get it right than rush it.

There is clearly a problem with the DNS as bitoffer pointed out.  My coins haven't been confirming since mid afternoon yesterday.  (Yes, I'm still mining it)

He did say a refund would be issued, but the coin allocation began at 6PM, when seat buys stopped.  They just haven't been distributed yet.  Xardas, you asked to late.  Suck it up.

+1
Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:24:40 AM

Remember when you were talking about reading skills (although I think you meant comprehension, but alas 4 syllables, probably out of your league)...

He said he doesn't want you involved. That would insinuate that like me he think you a schmuck. He is just far politer at saying so.

And your inside knowledge is FUD. Keep on trying though. You wanted a refund because You are a whiny little bitch. Why can't you say that. Say it.

I am a whiny little bitch. I don't care how. I want it now.

There. I did it for you.

I have reading skills and can comprehend what he said, and I don't want to be involved. Hasn't that been made clear to your dumbass yet? mojpoj  was a nice person in chat and I was simply giving some respect. We can agree to disagree, though we never did disagree. I understand you only know trollmode, but I don;t diss a nice person, even if we disagree. I feel sad for you that you can't grasp that concept.
mojpoj

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:33:22 PM

I agree, we are cool.  Good conversations in the chat room.  I don't think you're an schmuck (please don't say I'm insinuating anything Shtankeh, speak for yourself).

I just think you're a little impatient (no disrespect). 

If you have insider knowledge, why not either use it as leverage to get your money back, or out bitoffer publicly?

PM me if you have something I should be aware, I'm in for a good amount as well.

From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
evi_stale

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:25:17 PM

People I have an announcement:

The investments are fake
To verify you can look at the IPO address:
https://blockchain.info/address/1QBZF7XEhF2o8YMPXBacw4FWtCvkH9UDSC

I think we are done here.

No they're not. My deposit wasn't made to the IPO address, and an accidental second mail I got had yet another address.
I suspect they set up different receiving addresses for each seat member? Perhaps to merge to coin bank after IPO, I don't really know the reason.

I am only one person. I need a large margin for error(long hour tedious tasks). If I send out two emails, only the one that gets funded will be recorded. We also have some investors who want things as easy as possible and want directions on how to send to an address and I provide that as needed.

A full count of all address so far...

$ 4,829.54      10.98871897 BTC

I have 50 emails to get to and 10+ messages

How can this allegation be true? I have invested in both the main account and to the personal account via email so that s over 0.2 btc just from me and I know others have invested also so I know the DEV isn't lying..looking forward to getting myself updated. BTW How do I start receiving my ipo coins do I pm you a wallet address?
Also who is dumping the coin cheap miners? I am also waiting for my payments to be recorded and me added to the list. I know my no is no 40 so I hope soon my two payments will be fixed and my shares allocated. I trust this is a legit IPO and I know the DEV is working hard. I also posted both my transaction xtd here on the forum as well for all to see. This isn't a fake ipo.

Yes you will send me your HOC address, but please do not start doing that yet. Let me finish emails and take a little break. I will keep you updated on when and how to begin coin allocation and house member promotion.

O.K Great I will await instructions from you..have a good rest.. Smiley

People should never invest by paying for an IPO. It has to be a free giveaway. Whooooooohooooo
DssTech

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 04:16:38 PM

Apparently the dev bailed and took the IPO. Obviously don't send more. I requested a refund when BitOffer came into IRC and he replied it had to be put to a vote. But there is no vote until the IPO are distributed. I  explained that and he left the chat.

And just so everyone knows; DssTech from hashing.at was part of it.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

I was helping cause he owes me around 200k Coins. For all the work i have done and getting people to get a seat. and all the coins i mined and gave out to my users to help the coin. I lost my butt on this U NEED TO FIX THAT SHIT. NOw that pisses me off. I can NOT believe you would bring my name into this. U need to edit that. All i did was try to help. Thats it. I had NO IDEA till right now that Bitoffer ran.

I dont think Bitoffer ran. he doesnt seem like that kind of person. We were talking about putting the new ASIC in my Datacenter and everything. There is like 4 other pools and we all were talking. I cant believe I go to sleep and then I find this out..

OMG please take my name off that. i sent out 22k emails to all my miners, They going to be upset. I have alot to lose here. My God. I can NOT believe my name was brought up
Land Marks

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:18:06 PM

People I have an announcement:

The investments are fake
To verify you can look at the IPO address:
https://blockchain.info/address/1QBZF7XEhF2o8YMPXBacw4FWtCvkH9UDSC

I think we are done here.

No they're not. My deposit wasn't made to the IPO address, and an accidental second mail I got had yet another address.
I suspect they set up different receiving addresses for each seat member? Perhaps to merge to coin bank after IPO, I don't really know the reason.

I am only one person. I need a large margin for error(long hour tedious tasks). If I send out two emails, only the one that gets funded will be recorded. We also have some investors who want things as easy as possible and want directions on how to send to an address and I provide that as needed.

A full count of all address so far...

$ 4,829.54      10.98871897 BTC

I have 50 emails to get to and 10+ messages

How can this allegation be true? I have invested in both the main account and to the personal account via email so that s over 0.2 btc just from me and I know others have invested also so I know the DEV isn't lying..looking forward to getting myself updated. BTW How do I start receiving my ipo coins do I pm you a wallet address?
Also who is dumping the coin cheap miners? I am also waiting for my payments to be recorded and me added to the list. I know my no is no 40 so I hope soon my two payments will be fixed and my shares allocated. I trust this is a legit IPO and I know the DEV is working hard. I also posted both my transaction xtd here on the forum as well for all to see. This isn't a fake ipo.

Yes you will send me your HOC address, but please do not start doing that yet. Let me finish emails and take a little break. I will keep you updated on when and how to begin coin allocation and house member promotion.

O.K Great I will await instructions from you..have a good rest.. Smiley

People should never invest by paying for an IPO. It has to be a free giveaway. Whooooooohooooo

That would defeat the point as we cannot invest in a Titan without putting in some funds.  The whole point of buying shares in a business is to raise funds to start the business.  This is just not designed to be a giveaway coin, which are limited by funding.
tehDogeKing

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:20:11 PM

Apparently the dev bailed and took the IPO. Obviously don't send more. I requested a refund when BitOffer came into IRC and he replied it had to be put to a vote. But there is no vote until the IPO are distributed. I  explained that and he left the chat.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

I was helping cause he owes me 2 Million Coins. U NEED TO FIX THAT SHIT. NOw that pisses me off. I can NOT believe you would bring my name into this. U need to edit that. All i did was try to help. Thats it. I had NO IDEA till right now that Bitoffer ran.

OMG please take my name off that. i sent out 22k emails to all my miners. My God. I can NOT believe my name was brought up

There's no evidence that BitOffer has run. Just like Xardas was slandering you, he's slandering BitOffer.
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 04:27:40 PM

Apparently the dev bailed and took the IPO. Obviously don't send more. I requested a refund when BitOffer came into IRC and he replied it had to be put to a vote. But there is no vote until the IPO are distributed. I  explained that and he left the chat.

Xardas2014 Why the hell are you spreading FUD on Dsstech?  Nothing has been stolen from anyone and Dsstech was not part of any shady shit.  In fact I believe he helped you out.  He has been open and willing to help with everything we want to do and what you wanted to do.  You should be ashamed of your dam self.  Everything has been open for everyone to see.  Don't go trying to ruin someones rep because you are a sour over some shit that doesn't even exist.  I will vote for you to get your investment back and I am sure others will to.  I have to say I am disappointed in this shit you pulled bro, get facts before trying to ruin someones name.  dna6a had you pegged from the get go.
tehDogeKing

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:30:38 PM

Xardas2014 Why the hell are you spreading FUD on Dsstech?  Nothing has been stolen from anyone and Dsstech was not part of any shady shit.  In fact I believe he helped you out.  He has been open and willing to help with everything we want to do and what you wanted to do.  You should be ashamed of your dam self.  Everything has been open for everyone to see.  Don't go trying to ruin someones rep because you are a sour over some shit that doesn't even exist.  I will vote for you to get your investment back and I am sure others will to.  I have to say I am disappointed in this shit you pulled bro, get facts before trying to ruin someones name.  dna6a had you pegged from the get go.

Xardas was making shit up about dna6a in the chatroom yesterday as well, saying that dna was going around saying bad things about HOC. Not sure why Xardas is acting like such a jerk...
mojpoj

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:44:49 PM

DssTech has been nothing but helpfull.

Where is this coming from, proof?  Please post your proof, or PM me.

BTW, escrow was an option from the start.

elizabeth00

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:02:00 PM

HouseofCoins was added to CryptoTop!!!
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
xkdxdavis10

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:28:04 PM

I personally hope you dont get your money back since the truth is now out there. I vote now to kick you to the curb without any refund. We not only do not need people like you invested in HOC but the entire Crypto world would be better without people like you...

SO here is my suggestion.....

We do not issue this guy a refund....
We remove all of his voting rights.......

Instructions are clear, sorry you have problems following a game plan....

I am really tired of these people trying to ruin other peoples names just to benefit themselves and make a quick buck.

Coffeecoin:BybX6rFdQTaYbdyJypNTLverZbvKPPJEdR
Shtankeh

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:44:30 PM

I personally hope you dont get your money back since the truth is now out there. I vote now to kick you to the curb without any refund. We not only do not need people like you invested in HOC but the entire Crypto world would be better without people like you...

SO here is my suggestion.....

We do not issue this guy a refund....
We remove all of his voting rights.......

Instructions are clear, sorry you have problems following a game plan....

I am really tired of these people trying to ruin other peoples names just to benefit themselves and make a quick buck.

+1000000000

Which is why I was relentless in my hounding of him. I apologize if that offended anyone, and apologize to anyone who came to this thread and has wasted their time reading it all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: