Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Unofficial Official Cricket Thread  (Read 31513 times)
saif92

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:55:25 PM

At home KKR going good and hope they will keep this spirit and win this match for place in play offs

I also want that KKR will reach in qualifier , it will create more interest for qualifier and final.
KKR going good as Uthappa is singing a good song right now so today four teams up for play offs and RCB which have some dynamic players out of this tournament

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amitrwt

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:41:09 PM

At home KKR going good and hope they will keep this spirit and win this match for place in play offs

I also want that KKR will reach in qualifier , it will create more interest for qualifier and final.
KKR going good as Uthappa is singing a good song right now so today four teams up for play offs and RCB which have some dynamic players out of this tournament
So who thinks its a master stroke from CSK to get rid of RCB before playoffs.? i'm sure few will agree to this theory because they claim so much fixing in IPL.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
↑ UpDown.BT ↓  Bet on Gold/Oil/Currencies like a Boss ↑ [Thread] ↓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:47:44 PM

So who thinks its a master stroke from CSK to get rid of RCB before playoffs.? i'm sure few will agree to this theory because they claim so much fixing in IPL.

but now CSK 2nd spot also at risk. so its not that good .

amitrwt

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:52:31 PM

but now CSK 2nd spot also at risk. so its not that good .
Don't worry about that according to this conspiracy theory they will reclaim 2nd spot before going to the playoffs Smiley

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:20:07 PM

King XI Punjab VS Mumbai Indian Match, KXIP batting first so lets hope they will make 200+ runs today.

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:54:27 PM

First century of IPL, Lendl Simmons hit the century against KXIP, and KXIP lost the match.

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:36:46 AM

KKR VS RCB match today, KKR lost early wicket, Gambhir got out in first over.

saif92

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:01:52 PM

First match easily won by KKR and now SRH going for win as Warner is in very good touch right now hope we have second Century of tournament in next few minutes  Cheesy

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:56:40 PM

SRH won easily against CSK and their hope for qualifier still alive , and now CSK 2nd spot is in big risk.

saif92

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:56:07 PM

SRH won easily against CSK and their hope for qualifier still alive , and now CSK 2nd spot is in big risk.
No I don't think they are going for play offs they already out and now just play for requirement of league four teams already in play offs and now need fight for  positions is on for them

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:46:55 PM

No I don't think they are going for play offs they already out and now just play for requirement of league four teams already in play offs and now need fight for  positions is on for them

if Rajasthan will loose their both match and Mumbai and SRH will win rest matches so theere will be run rate check for RR, SRH and MI and then most probably MI will reach in qualifier.

rohnearner (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 08:41:28 AM

if Rajasthan will loose their both match and Mumbai and SRH will win rest matches so theere will be run rate check for RR, SRH and MI and then most probably MI will reach in qualifier.
So SRH and MI will be hoping that KXIP beats RR tonight..! lets see if they do..

amitrwt

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:19:29 PM

Mumbai won their match..! now they'll be hoping that KXIP beats RR Smiley lets see. Maxwell is out of team... is that what I heard..!

rohnearner (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 02:21:44 PM

Mumbai won their match..! now they'll be hoping that KXIP beats RR Smiley lets see. Maxwell is out of team... is that what I heard..!
Looks like Watson and Bailey had some kind of deal before the toss.. :p i don't find any reason why they drop Maxxxxi and Sandeep Sharma ..!

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:23:05 PM

Looks like Watson and Bailey had some kind of deal before the toss.. :p i don't find any reason why they drop Maxxxxi and Sandeep Sharma ..!

its just normal, when any team reach for qualifier, they always try to play their bench players so they will also get some cricket.

saif92

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:55:42 PM

its just normal, when any team reach for qualifier, they always try to play their bench players so they will also get some cricket.
Any deal happen or no its not matters but now as today RR playing I am sure MI is going to enter in Play offs because they can win from RR

rohnearner (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 05:56:04 PM

Seems like the decision paid off in the end for KXIP..! because RR is out of this game now..! I don't think they'll be able to score 77 in 24balls..!

amitrwt

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:58:52 PM

Any deal happen or no its not matters but now as today RR playing I am sure MI is going to enter in Play offs because they can win from RR
Its not gonna be that easy for MI as you said..! its a nice build up for RR vs MI's next match, whoever wins goes to Playoffs..!

saif92

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:00:42 PM

Its not gonna be that easy for MI as you said..! its a nice build up for RR vs MI's next match, whoever wins goes to Playoffs..!
If I am not wrong then MI going to play this match at home and they will do their best to go through to play offs in front of home fans

amitrwt

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:05:38 PM

If I am not wrong then MI going to play this match at home and they will do their best to go through to play offs in front of home fans
Yeah the only player i back from MI is Mike Hussey he's really good.. ! but there are lot of serious young Indian talent playing in RR that I support Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: