Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Unofficial Official Cricket Thread  (Read 31513 times)
saif92

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:24:07 PM

The Football fever is high but to all the cricket fans out there the game B/W MCC and Rest Of World will be played tomorrow on Star Sports in India , so anyone wanna see legends like Sachin, Lara, Warne ,Dravid, Gilchrist, Collingwood, Murali , Sehwag , Brett Lee , Vettori , Pietersen , Afridi,  Chanderpaul play against each other for one more time should not miss the game

MCC                                 Rest of the World XI

Sachin Tendulkar(C)           Shane Warne (C)
Rahul Dravid                           Kevin Pietersen
Aaron Finch                             Shahid Afridi
Saeed Ajmal                           Tino Best
Umar Gul                                Muttiah Muralitharan
Chris Read                              Peter Siddle
Brian Lara                                Virender Sehwag
Daniel Vettori                          Yuvraj Singh
Brett Lee                                  Tamim Iqbal
Shivnarine Chanderpaul          Adam Gilchrist
Shaun Tait                               Paul Collingwood

not bad, worth watching match.

P.S. we must close this thread and open always new thread according to series.
Yes its better idea now open a new thread for England vs  India I will wait for this discussion and please send me link also  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rohnearner (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 03:27:09 PM

The Football fever is high but to all the cricket fans out there the game B/W MCC and Rest Of World will be played tomorrow on Star Sports in India , so anyone wanna see legends like Sachin, Lara, Warne ,Dravid, Gilchrist, Collingwood, Murali , Sehwag , Brett Lee , Vettori , Pietersen , Afridi,  Chanderpaul play against each other for one more time should not miss the game

I don't understand why that's a requirement. That will be totally pointless.. as the amount of cricket played in India you'll need to create one or two threads each month..! this thread was created for discussing the cricket not only IPL. so no problems there.

saif92

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:40:28 PM

I don't understand why that's a requirement. That will be totally pointless.. as the amount of cricket played in India you'll need to create one or two threads each month..! this thread was created for discussing the cricket not only IPL. so no problems there.
If you are happy then its ok I also have no problem with this because we can talk about Cricket and its not a problem its IPL or ENG vs IND series

rohnearner (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 03:57:59 PM

If you are happy then its ok I also have no problem with this because we can talk about Cricket and its not a problem its IPL or ENG vs IND series
Before Eng Vs Ind don't forget about MCC vs ROW tomorrow
Match starts 3.15 PM IST (10.45 AM Local Time, 9.45 AM GMT) LIVE on Star Sports 3 (Hindi), 4, HD2 in India.

bitmaster111

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 07:04:08 AM

I was on the train yesterday so I was not able to watch that match I think that was a great match with great player in the world . I am waiting for a replay of this match hope I will watch this match soon! That's why I don't wanna know the result of this match!
rohnearner (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 09:01:15 AM

I was on the train yesterday so I was not able to watch that match I think that was a great match with great player in the world . I am waiting for a replay of this match hope I will watch this match soon! That's why I don't wanna know the result of this match!
I'm not gonna share result of the game with you but let me tell you , Shane Warne was not able to ball in the second innings after he got hit by a Beamer  and just to let you know Brett Lee was the bowler and Shane Warne was facing first delivery.
Warne went off to the hospital after First innings and came to know that he got a broken wrist .

Talking to Sky Sports after the match, Warne said about the incident, “It was nice of him to say hello, break my hand and put me out for six weeks.”

When asked whether it would affect his friendship with the pacer, Warne joked, “We were good mates but I'm not sure if we are going to be good friends after this. But really he didn't mean it.”

bitmaster111

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 11:30:10 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 05:49:40 AM by bitmaster111

second ODI SA vs Srilanka , now Srilanka is batting , they made 159 in 31 overs and I think they are playing well because they have 6 wickets in hand , ............. Morkel is trying to get a wicket with a bouncer in his over, I hope he get his 2nd wicket soon.
rohnearner (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 10:34:48 AM

James Anderson has been charged under Level 3 of the ICC Code of Conduct for abusing and pushing Jadeja this incident took place on the second day of the first cricket Test ,

he might face a 4 matches Ban if found guilty , I hope not he's the spear head of England's bowling squad.

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:18:56 PM

James Anderson has been charged under Level 3 of the ICC Code of Conduct for abusing and pushing Jadeja this incident took place on the second day of the first cricket Test ,

he might face a 4 matches Ban if found guilty , I hope not he's the spear head of England's bowling squad.

Hahah, it is not good, Anderson is best bowler for England.

bitmaster111

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 05:13:19 PM

With weak England team & good batting line up of dhoni's team india can very well win the match & bring back the memories of 1986.I wish them well....."LORDS "
rohnearner (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 08:07:35 PM

With weak England team & good batting line up of dhoni's team india can very well win the match & bring back the memories of 1986.I wish them well....."LORDS "
Weak England Team... :p Totally Disagree on that.
Both the teams are " Equally " balanced and I think England got a slight advantage of playing in home conditions , apart from that this series and this particular test match is equally balanced .
 Cook and Dhoni both are not doing good with bad though, and if you take a look at this test match till now both the innings are identical . with one century from each side if England somehow manages to take a lead they will feel secure, and then Indian so called "Strong Batting line-up " will be tested. Same for England if India manages to take some lead in first inning. all in all a Nice test match till now.

saif92

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:49:41 PM

Hahah, it is not good, Anderson is best bowler for England.
England can take a sigh of relief as the hearing on this issue will take place after 2 weeks so he can at least play next 2 games .
I want he must punished because we have many cases in last few months like this players must be roll model for all but not like Suarez  Cheesy

rohnearner (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 10:38:45 AM

I want he must punished because we have many cases in last few months like this players must be roll model for all but not like Suarez  Cheesy
I feel a lil different , Anderson is one of the player I respect most in England's squad , I don't like that Ellyse Perry look alike Stuart Broad. Aderson is one of the most skillful and talented Seam and Swing Bowler of this generation and I don't think the episode b/w him and Jadeja should be extended to this level.

rohnearner (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 04:37:05 PM

Finally after loosing almost 8 test matches to England , looks like India finally winning this one . not yet sure though.
 England 72/4 while chasing 319 with few overs left in today's game and whole 5th day yet to come.
and what better place than Lords to do it if they do it.

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:46:02 PM

Finally after loosing almost 8 test matches to England , looks like India finally winning this one . not yet sure though.
 England 72/4 while chasing 319 with few overs left in today's game and whole 5th day yet to come.

This time England team is not much strong and even not in good form, best chance for India to win the series.

Just we need to maintain our form, and Kohli need to be back in form for this without him it's not easy to win series.

rohnearner (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 05:29:13 PM

This time England team is not much strong and even not in good form, best chance for India to win the series.

Just we need to maintain our form, and Kohli need to be back in form for this without him it's not easy to win series.
Kohli is really struggling in 4 innings he played till now, but he's a quality player just one good game and he'll be back.
BTW I'm watching comedy nights and Virat is there and he just got " Shagun ki Pappi" from dadi may be now his fortune will turn [or the reality is his fortune turned after getting that Pappi ] . But Kapil is real fun .

bitmaster111

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 06:22:33 PM

Kohli is really struggling in 4 innings he played till now, but he's a quality player just one good game and he'll be back.
BTW I'm watching comedy nights and Virat is there and he just got " Shagun ki Pappi" from dadi may be now his fortune will turn [or the reality is his fortune turned after getting that Pappi ] . But Kapil is real fun .
some people for entertainment in this world and Kapil is the man who is full of entertainment . I really like to watch every show of Kapil I think Kapil is most favourite stars in India most of Indian people don't miss any single show of Kapil. I am also waiting for the coming movie of Kapil.
rohnearner (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 02:00:50 PM

Wtf Ishant Sharma took 7 wickets ...! !!
23-6-74-7-3.21
India won at Lords after 28 years.
and won a game out side of sub-continent after 3+years.

saif92

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:50:52 PM

Wtf Ishant Sharma took 7 wickets ...! !!
23-6-74-7-3.21
India won at Lords after 28 years.
and won a game out side of sub-continent after 3+years.
Its great win and great bowling by both fast bowlers I believe now they can play more attacking game and win this series because currently England is not in good form and there body language is also very bad

rohnearner (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 08:05:31 PM

Its great win and great bowling by both fast bowlers I believe now they can play more attacking game and win this series because currently England is not in good form and there body language is also very bad
I didn't got "Both fast bowlers " one I know was Ishant in this particular Innings no other fast bowler was able to make any mark in this innings. Taking about the series I hope England makes a solid comeback in next game to make it more interesting Smiley 
 Jadeja really made Anderson mad in this test match, got him out twice in both the innings  , and batted brilliantly against him. Revenge at its best.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: