Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Unofficial Official Cricket Thread  (Read 31513 times)
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:57:05 PM

So it finally came down to this..! 9 runs in 3 balls.. Corey this is the best time to redeem yourself

Mumbai qualified for qualifier, it was really miracle. and what an inning by cory anderson.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:02:01 PM

What a match! And what an innings by Anderson and Rayudu!
amitrwt

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:09:25 PM

and that SIX from Tare... Never seen Dravid showing his emotions in his whole career , but I saw him throwing his cap to the ground something I never thought I'll see.!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
↑ UpDown.BT ↓  Bet on Gold/Oil/Currencies like a Boss ↑ [Thread] ↓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:26:42 PM

and that SIX from Tare... Never seen Dravid showing his emotions in his whole career , but I saw him throwing his cap to the ground something I never thought I'll see.!

The culprit here is the bowler. The fate of your team depends on ONE BALL and you throw a wider full toss outside leg stump? Is this what you expect from an international bowler?
amitrwt

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:34:36 PM

This is the reason why people say IPL is scripted.. but i don't blame them who will say this is possible in real life..!

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:57:29 PM

The culprit here is the bowler. The fate of your team depends on ONE BALL and you throw a wider full toss outside leg stump? Is this what you expect from an international bowler?
I won't blame him he tried for a Yorker which he couldn't execute well..!

same here you cant blame anyone, it was MI day so they made it and it was one of the best IPL match.

amitrwt

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:02:19 PM

same here you cant blame anyone, it was MI day so they made it and it was one of the best IPL match.
Not only one of the best IPL match but surely one of the top 3 matches I have ever seen that went on to a wire..!

saif92

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:42:39 PM

Not only one of the best IPL match but surely one of the top 3 matches I have ever seen that went on to a wire..!
Damn what a match I was out with friend for celebrating he won one of biggest bet of life for MI to qualify I was not in favor but he put and won I still in shock what happen to RR unbelievable stuff but Anderson and Rayadu  Shocked

rohnearner (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 10:02:16 AM

IPL 2014: The run-rate situation from Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals clarified
MI could have Made to the Qualifiers even in 15.1 Overs
Here’s the reason why it was possible:

It is not the target, but the final score that is taken into account for NRR calculations. The number of deliveries to chase down the target was 87 for Mumbai prior to the target being 190.

However, the chasing team - if they take a few extra deliveries to get home – can still push their NRR up if they manage a final score that is sufficiently higher by hitting a boundary.

Mumbai Indians were actually ahead of Rajasthan Royals' NRR when they were level on scores at 189, but had Mumbai only managed to get the winning run by a single, they would have fallen behind the opposition.

Since they consumed one extra ball, 191 was their new target to achieve a higher NRR. As they needed just the one run to win, they were restricted with the only option of going for a boundary – running two was ruled out.

However, had the delivery 14.4 been a dot ball, they would have still been in the game. A 4 or a 6 from either of the last two balls of the 15th over would have also seen Mumbai qualify.

Assume if they’d managed only dots for next three deliveries (14.4, 14.5 and 14.6), then it would have still been possible for Mumbai to qualify with a six from the first ball of the 16th over too. If this had happened, Mumbai would have ended with a run-rate of 0.006 higher than Rajasthan.

It is also to be noted that if Faulkner had bowled a dot ball on 14.4, then he could have just bowled a wide on 14.5 and that would have been enough to see the Royals through to the playoffs. A wide on the 14.4 delivery was out of the question though, as that ball wouldn’t have been counted and the Indians would have reached the target in the original slot of 14.3 overs.

amitrwt

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:12:01 PM

Just watching the repeat on SONY SIX and its still no less exciting ..! the only good thing is you heart is not beating at abnormal rate..! at the lat point of match now where they need 6 on last ball

rohnearner (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 02:55:56 PM

Teams qualifying for semi finals in IPL over the years -
2008 - CSK, RR, DD, KXIP
2009 - CSK, RCB, DC, DD
2010 - CSK, MI, DC, RCB
2011 - CSK, RCB, MI, KKR
2012 - CSK, KKR, MI, DD
2013 - CSK, MI, RR, SRH
2014 - CSK, KXIP, KKR, MI

So CSK is one of the most Consistent teams over the years

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:38:30 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 02:17:01 PM by deadley

big match today 1st qualifier

KXIP vs KKR.

I am hoping KXIP will continue dream run and win the match to reach Final.

amitrwt

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:08:43 PM

bit match today 1st qualifier

KXIP vs KKR.

Sadly it is Postponed due to heavy rain In Eden Gardens..! So we will have 2 matches tomorrow
1st KXIP VS KKR at 4:00 PM
2nd CSK VS MI at 8:00 PM

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:18:22 PM

KXIP vs KKR.

Sadly it is Postponed due to heavy rain In Eden Gardens..! So we will have 2 matches tomorrow

bad news I was waiting since morning for this match.

rohnearner (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 06:12:38 PM

KXIP vs KKR.

Same here..! but anyway.. we got two matches tomorrow.. so can njoy both of them..! BTW if it rains tomorrow as well what will happen..? will KXIP will qualify automatically to the finals due to High RunRate or something else.?

ashish12

Activity: 353

BITCOIN

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:18:45 PM

KXIP vs KKR.

Same here..! but anyway.. we got two matches tomorrow.. so can njoy both of them..! BTW if it rains tomorrow as well what will happen..? will KXIP will qualify automatically to the finals due to High RunRate or something else.?

If the weather or ground conditions do not permit a full game in Kolkata on Wednesday as well, overs will be reduced till it is a five-over-a-side affair. If even that is not possible, as per the playing conditions, the winner will be decided via a Super Over. The latest the Super Over can begin is 9.10 pm.

If that, too, is ruled out, then the side which finished the league stage with more wins - that is, Kings XI - will go through to the final. Thundershowers "in spots" are forecast for Kolkata for Wednesday.
amitrwt

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:25:30 PM

KXIP vs KKR.

If the weather or ground conditions do not permit a full game in Kolkata on Wednesday as well, overs will be reduced till it is a five-over-a-side affair. If even that is not possible, as per the playing conditions, the winner will be decided via a Super Over. The latest the Super Over can begin is 9.10 pm.

If that, too, is ruled out, then the side which finished the league stage with more wins - that is, Kings XI - will go through to the final. Thundershowers "in spots" are forecast for Kolkata for Wednesday.
WTF the team for the finals will be decided on who plays one over better.. that's total BS.. why don't they just toss a coin and decide who goes ahead...! its much more convenient you can do it indoor so even rain doesn't matter..!

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:31:19 PM

KXIP vs KKR.

WTF the team for the finals will be decided on who plays one over better.. that's total BS.. why don't they just toss a coin and decide who goes ahead...! its much more convenient you can do it indoor so even rain doesn't matter..!

If there is no full match then I dont want reduce match. then it will be better KXIP will go to final without playing a ball.

rohnearner (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 08:46:59 PM

If there is no full match then I dont want reduce match. then it will be better KXIP will go to final without playing a ball.
KKR and their fans won't agree to you though..! but who cares about KKR as long as we see KXIP in finals and then winning IPL Smiley

saif92

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:51:26 PM

KKR and their fans won't agree to you though..! but who cares about KKR as long as we see KXIP in finals and then winning IPL Smiley
I postpone my few meets up just because of this match but this shit heavy rain give me too much frustration now hope what happen tomorrow I want these matches with full overs

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: