Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 09:54:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♻️ CCE.Cash - Instant & Automatic Exchange ♻️ Fees 0.4 - 0.8%!  (Read 18808 times)
Cointikka
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 664
Merit: 202



View Profile WWW
August 21, 2026, 07:13:15 AM
 #1281

I have made my second exchange at CCE.Cash today and I feel like dropping this simple review here. This is the fastest service I have used, the only delayed I experienced was due to network confirmation of my deposit and receiving my coins, which means the exchange was done instantly. The fee is perfectly fine and one of the lowest I have seen. I sincerely recommend CCE.Cash as it is the best I have used so far.

I have been using their service for some time now, and I completely agree that they are the fastest. The user interface is very easy to understand and navigate. While other exchanges offer similar services, one key feature sets them apart: when you transfer your entire wallet balance, their system automatically calculates all deductions for you, eliminating the need for manual calculations. In contrast, when I attempted to transfer my full balance on another listed exchange, I received an error message.

CCECash (OP)
Copper Member
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 403
Merit: 366


♻️ Auto Swap


View Profile WWW
August 21, 2026, 08:59:30 PM
 #1282

The news bulletin is already here! We actually wanted to add more, but we decided not to overload you with information!

🚀 Bitcoin briefly touched $70K

Are we officially back in a bull market? 👀

👉 Swap with https://t.co/wLGcuMC0jV https://t.co/1a2NYYs6pw



With best wishes, ♻️ CCE.Cash

░░░░▄▄████████████▄
░▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀▄█▄
▄███████▀▀░░▄███▀▄████▄
▄██████▀░░░▄███▀░▀██████▄
██████▀░░▄████▄░░░▀██████
██████░░▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄░░██████
██████▄░░░▀████▀░░▄██████
▀██████▄░▄███▀░░░▄██████▀
▀████▀▄████░░▄▄███████▀
▀█▀▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀░
▀████████████▀▀░░░░
 
CCECASH
││
SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 981


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
August 22, 2026, 01:14:00 AM
 #1283

I have made my second exchange at CCE.Cash today and I feel like dropping this simple review here. This is the fastest service I have used, the only delayed I experienced was due to network confirmation of my deposit and receiving my coins, which means the exchange was done instantly. The fee is perfectly fine and one of the lowest I have seen. I sincerely recommend CCE.Cash as it is the best I have used so far.
Whatever you said about CCE.Cash is fully true and the network confirmation has nothing to do with the exchange as everyone knows that. The best thing about CCE.Cash is the fees they charge for the swaps. They charge as low as 0.4% fees and that's amount the lowest fees available in the market and at the same time CCE.Cash offers multiple coins for the users who want to swap to those coins. We're lucky to have a genuine platform like CCE.Cash where we can swap out coins and pay very low fees for the swaps. It's truly one of the best automatic exchanges in the market.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2423



View Profile WWW
August 22, 2026, 07:08:13 AM
 #1284

The news bulletin is already here! We actually wanted to add more, but we decided not to overload you with information!

🚀 Bitcoin briefly touched $70K

Are we officially back in a bull market? 👀

👉 Swap with https://t.co/wLGcuMC0jV https://t.co/1a2NYYs6pw
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HQJB5c3aUAAQoSB.png

With best wishes, ♻️ CCE.Cash
That mini pump caught me completely off guard  Grin
It's said this is the first time Bitcoin has pumped this hard in 2 years, so it's a big deal. Of course there is this expected pause during the weekend, and we are already seeing it, slowing down the momentum. What I don't know is if this uptrend will continue on Monday, but as of now I don't consider it a bull market. Most of the altcoins are yet to catch up anyway

SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 981


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
August 22, 2026, 07:48:21 AM
 #1285

What I don't know is if this uptrend will continue on Monday, but as of now I don't consider it a bull market. Most of the altcoins are yet to catch up anyway
I think it's mostly a bull wave and if you see the market then you can see many alt coins are also getting pumped since last two days. There's higher chance that we might see more such upward movements in coming days. I think we should expect to see higher value of Bitcoin in next few days if the upward movement gets intense. If somehow Bitcoin crosses $85k value in next few days then it might not fall back to $65k again.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Faisal2202
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2072
Merit: 624


#kycfree ❎


View Profile WWW
August 22, 2026, 10:01:27 PM
 #1286

I think it's mostly a bull wave and if you see the market then you can see many alt coins are also getting pumped since last two days. There's higher chance that we might see more such upward movements in coming days. I think we should expect to see higher value of Bitcoin in next few days if the upward movement gets intense. If somehow Bitcoin crosses $85k value in next few days then it might not fall back to $65k again.
I would not jump to this conclusion that fast, because it has dumped before and it can dump again, even if it touches the $85k or $90k. We can only conclude the final decision after it stays above $80k for quite some time, and once this range turns from doubt into confidence, which will happen when it becomes a strong support zone, then we can say now maybe it won't hit $65k again.

So that means, the market has come out of the bear zone, but I would definitely call it a bull market even if alts start to catch up. BTW, they are catching up.

SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 981


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
August 23, 2026, 12:19:49 AM
 #1287

I would not jump to this conclusion that fast, because it has dumped before and it can dump again, even if it touches the $85k or $90k. We can only conclude the final decision after it stays above $80k for quite some time, and once this range turns from doubt into confidence, which will happen when it becomes a strong support zone, then we can say now maybe it won't hit $65k again.
Many alt coins have done well that's why I think this time we're into a bullish wave and it might continue its upward movements. Bitcoin is still at $77k today but there's no sign of it dropping to $65k or even close to it. So I think we should be optimistic about the rise because this time the pump was not of Bitcoin alone but it also made alt coins to move up in value. I know the alt coins move with Bitcoin but this time things are looking good and we should expect Bitcoin to keep its upward movement. However if Bitcoin somehow falls below $70k and even below $65k then I would call it an artificial pump but as of now I think we're moving towards bull market.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
BitMaxz
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4130
Merit: 3694


♻️ Automatic Exchange


View Profile WWW
August 29, 2026, 03:55:55 PM
 #1288

Many alt coins have done well that's why I think this time we're into a bullish wave and it might continue its upward movements. Bitcoin is still at $77k today but there's no sign of it dropping to $65k or even close to it. So I think we should be optimistic about the rise because this time the pump was not of Bitcoin alone but it also made alt coins to move up in value. I know the alt coins move with Bitcoin but this time things are looking good and we should expect Bitcoin to keep its upward movement. However if Bitcoin somehow falls below $70k and even below $65k then I would call it an artificial pump but as of now I think we're moving towards bull market.

Well, the only thing that makes me believe that this going to continue to rise is because of the buyback operation; however, there's a big liquidity sitting under $83k. It was a previous lower high, and it must be broken first before we consider that the market is changing to long-term bullish. The price needs a series of higher highs to consider it a bullish trend and must break the previous lower high.

For now, the buyback operation is not started yet; according to them, it will start September 9 until November. This must be bullish because it's U.S. Treasury bonds.

░░░░▄▄████████████▄
░▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀▄█▄
▄███████▀▀░░▄███▀▄████▄
▄██████▀░░░▄███▀░▀██████▄
██████▀░░▄████▄░░░▀██████
██████░░▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄░░██████
██████▄░░░▀████▀░░▄██████
▀██████▄░▄███▀░░░▄██████▀
▀████▀▄████░░▄▄███████▀
▀█▀▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀░
▀████████████▀▀░░░░
 
 CCECASH 
SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 981


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
August 30, 2026, 05:31:01 AM
 #1289

Well, the only thing that makes me believe that this going to continue to rise is because of the buyback operation; however, there's a big liquidity sitting under $83k. It was a previous lower high, and it must be broken first before we consider that the market is changing to long-term bullish.
At this time the market isn't that bad and there's chance of it improving further overtime. I'm not very sure that what future holds for us but I can see that in long term we might see Bitcoin going bullish instead of going bearish. No one knows actually where the market will move but since the value of Bitcoin is holding well over $75k that's why I think we should be optimistic about it's bullish pattern. If somehow it breaks the resistance levels that you mentioned then things will get further good overtime, I can't say now but I think that in next few months if things go well we might see another ATH.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
CCECash (OP)
Copper Member
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 403
Merit: 366


♻️ Auto Swap


View Profile WWW
September 01, 2026, 01:40:22 PM
 #1290

What do you think of this news?

🚀 https://t.co/wLGcuMC0jV × Rubic

We’re excited to announce our partnership with Rubic @CryptoRubic, bringing smoother and more seamless cross-chain swaps to the Web3 community.

More connections. More swaps. More possibilities. 🌐 https://t.co/Lp6i2r59YH



With best wishes, ♻️ CCE.Cash

░░░░▄▄████████████▄
░▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀▄█▄
▄███████▀▀░░▄███▀▄████▄
▄██████▀░░░▄███▀░▀██████▄
██████▀░░▄████▄░░░▀██████
██████░░▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄░░██████
██████▄░░░▀████▀░░▄██████
▀██████▄░▄███▀░░░▄██████▀
▀████▀▄████░░▄▄███████▀
▀█▀▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀░
▀████████████▀▀░░░░
 
CCECASH
││
Forsyth Jones
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2044
Merit: 2297


I love Bitcoin!


View Profile WWW
September 06, 2026, 10:42:56 PM
 #1291

At this time the market isn't that bad and there's chance of it improving further overtime. I'm not very sure that what future holds for us but I can see that in long term we might see Bitcoin going bullish instead of going bearish. No one knows actually where the market will move but since the value of Bitcoin is holding well over $75k that's why I think we should be optimistic about it's bullish pattern. If somehow it breaks the resistance levels that you mentioned then things will get further good overtime, I can't say now but I think that in next few months if things go well we might see another ATH.
If that's all it is, the Bitcoin correction was something around 50-54%, in contrast to 80% and 77% corrections in past cycles. But, this reminds me of a small rally we had in 2019 where Bitcoin fell 60% during the coronacrash day/week.

What do you think of this news?

🚀 https://t.co/wLGcuMC0jV × Rubic

We’re excited to announce our partnership with Rubic @CryptoRubic, bringing smoother and more seamless cross-chain swaps to the Web3 community.

More connections. More swaps. More possibilities. 🌐 https://t.co/Lp6i2r59YH

Code:
[img width=680]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HREt2X_aEAAMpcC.jpg[/img]

With best wishes, ♻️ CCE.Cash
I had never heard of Rubic before this partnership with CCECash, but probably coming from CCE, it was a great choice. I heard that Rubic it's a cross-chain aggregator and returns the best cost-benefit price, and just the fact that CCE is listed there is great recognition and more visibility.

CCECash (OP)
Copper Member
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 403
Merit: 366


♻️ Auto Swap


View Profile WWW
September 07, 2026, 02:15:42 PM
 #1292

We're happy to share another mini-report!

According to Cointelegraph citing Coinglass data, Ethereum rose 56.51% in the third quarter of this year, marking its third-best performance in history. Only two previous third quarters saw higher gains than this year. https://t.co/S6x54ymOhR



With best wishes, ♻️ CCE.Cash

░░░░▄▄████████████▄
░▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀▄█▄
▄███████▀▀░░▄███▀▄████▄
▄██████▀░░░▄███▀░▀██████▄
██████▀░░▄████▄░░░▀██████
██████░░▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄░░██████
██████▄░░░▀████▀░░▄██████
▀██████▄░▄███▀░░░▄██████▀
▀████▀▄████░░▄▄███████▀
▀█▀▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀░
▀████████████▀▀░░░░
 
CCECASH
││
SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 981


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
September 07, 2026, 10:40:46 PM
 #1293

If that's all it is, the Bitcoin correction was something around 50-54%, in contrast to 80% and 77% corrections in past cycles. But, this reminds me of a small rally we had in 2019 where Bitcoin fell 60% during the coronacrash day/week.
Currently, Bitcoin is performing well by holding its position above $75k and hope it'll keep holding its current value and it may also keep it's bullish pattern. Once it breaks value of $85k then that's going to be a very bullish indication that the market will go further up. Currently, Bitcoin is sitting around $79k to $80k but it'll keep moving upward I think. I agree in this cycle the correction was way less than the corrections that took place in past cycles, and hopefully we'll now see it going up.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Forsyth Jones
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2044
Merit: 2297


I love Bitcoin!


View Profile WWW
September 08, 2026, 11:16:21 PM
 #1294

Currently, Bitcoin is performing well by holding its position above $75k and hope it'll keep holding its current value and it may also keep it's bullish pattern. Once it breaks value of $85k then that's going to be a very bullish indication that the market will go further up. Currently, Bitcoin is sitting around $79k to $80k but it'll keep moving upward I think. I agree in this cycle the correction was way less than the corrections that took place in past cycles, and hopefully we'll now see it going up.
AFAIK we're almost a year into the bear market (considering the drop since 06/out). Historically, Bitcoin has been in absolute decline during this period and then started to capitulate. The same is expected to happen here, but, past events aren't always guarantees. We'll have to wait and see.

 I think this is the ideal time to start accumulating sats, make adjustments to self-custody, that is, review backup setups (many people lose coins due to lack of this), and evaluate good services to use in this new cycle.

This year has been tough for the market as a whole (cold_hack, liquid, etc), but it hasn't shaken the price as much as in previous bear markets. But I'm seeing the market as reasonably optimistic.

SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 981


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
September 12, 2026, 11:30:37 AM
 #1295

This year has been tough for the market as a whole (cold_hack, liquid, etc), but it hasn't shaken the price as much as in previous bear markets. But I'm seeing the market as reasonably optimistic.
Very true the market had to face so many tough situations in this year and yet it still holds well. The US-IRAN war also affected the market a lot but still Bitcoin managed to not break during that war and is now over $75k. Many people thought that this year Bitcoin will face major dumps and the dump is will worse than past. The FUD created by Epstein files, and during the US Iran war, and MS selling Bitcoin, and many hardware wallets getting hacked has impacted the market for short time but again the investors have been accumulating and holding their Bitcoin that's why we can see it over $75k and hopefully it'll cross the barrier of $85k in next few months and if that happens then surely the market will go bullish after that.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
CCECash (OP)
Copper Member
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 403
Merit: 366


♻️ Auto Swap


View Profile WWW
September 13, 2026, 12:44:04 PM
 #1296

Official CCE.Cash Announcement

Our previous account was suspended. This is our new official account.

Follow: https://x.com/CCECash
Official site: http://cce.cash/

We’ll continue posting updates, integrations, and platform news here.

Beware of impersonators.  Smiley

░░░░▄▄████████████▄
░▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀▄█▄
▄███████▀▀░░▄███▀▄████▄
▄██████▀░░░▄███▀░▀██████▄
██████▀░░▄████▄░░░▀██████
██████░░▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄░░██████
██████▄░░░▀████▀░░▄██████
▀██████▄░▄███▀░░░▄██████▀
▀████▀▄████░░▄▄███████▀
▀█▀▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀░
▀████████████▀▀░░░░
 
CCECASH
││
hugeblack
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4827



View Profile WWW
September 13, 2026, 01:05:56 PM
 #1297

I just completed a new transaction via cce.cash; I had planned to try DEX.Fo for the first time, but found that the trading pair wasn't working.
cce.cash completed the transaction in less than 4 minutes (including the Bitcoin blockchain confirmation time), which is excellent.

It is best not to do that, as there is a high probability of being banned again; contact X team to find out the reason.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
Forsyth Jones
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2044
Merit: 2297


I love Bitcoin!


View Profile WWW
September 13, 2026, 02:49:01 PM
 #1298

Official CCE.Cash Announcement

Our previous account was suspended. This is our new official account.

Follow: https://x.com/CCECash
Official site: http://cce.cash/

We’ll continue posting updates, integrations, and platform news here.

Beware of impersonators.  Smiley
Oh man, man... what a scare! Good thing it was just X account, we can create a new one anytime.

I'll take this opportunity to ask you about those accounts that appear in the search results when looking for CCE. Are they official?


MusaMohamed
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 452



View Profile
September 13, 2026, 04:21:32 PM
 #1299

This X account is suspended and it's the old account I guess but I get the link at bottom of cce.cash site.
Your team did not update link to a new X account.

Old account link https://x.com/Cce_Cash is still on the exchange site.

It is best not to do that, as there is a high probability of being banned again; contact X team to find out the reason.
I agree with your suggestion because if X suspended that account, there were reasons for that. X is quite opened for free speech and business so it's best to contact for getting ban reasons.

I'll take this opportunity to ask you about those accounts that appear in the search results when looking for CCE. Are they official?


I guess they are likely not official accounts from CCE.Cash but I try to check it from the exchange website, and find that a new X account link is not updated there.

I believe that if accounts in screenshot are official, they must be linked in the official site, but from findings above, now let's wait for CCECash reply about that.

█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
examplens
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4158
Merit: 5026



View Profile WWW
September 13, 2026, 06:03:53 PM
 #1300

Official CCE.Cash Announcement

Our previous account was suspended. This is our new official account.

Follow: https://x.com/CCECash
Official site: http://cce.cash/

We’ll continue posting updates, integrations, and platform news here.

Beware of impersonators.  Smiley
I'm a little curious, what triggered the suspension of the X account?
As far as I could see, there was nothing illegal or riskier than any other crypto X account. I can't shake the impression that privacy and no-kyc services are under constant pressure. Especially when they start taking a serious place on the market

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!