Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 03:03:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67]
  Print  
Author Topic: ♻️ CCE.Cash - Instant & Automatic Exchange ♻️ Fees 0.4 - 0.8%!  (Read 18820 times)
internetional
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2324
Merit: 3600


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 02:20:49 PM
 #1321

During the swap process, did you manage to see the information on the site about the % service fee?
No, during the swap process, I definitely didn't see any mention of fees being between 0.4% and 0.8%. On the contrary, I saw the upfront, honest exchange rate right away. It's just strange that the CCE.cash representative claims completely different fees here, and even highlights it in red in their opening post.

examplens
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4158
Merit: 5026



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 08:55:18 AM
 #1322

During the swap process, did you manage to see the information on the site about the % service fee?
No, during the swap process, I definitely didn't see any mention of fees being between 0.4% and 0.8%. On the contrary, I saw the upfront, honest exchange rate right away. It's just strange that the CCE.cash representative claims completely different fees here, and even highlights it in red in their opening post.
I also encountered some differences in the fees, between what is described here and what I actually incurred during the swap process.
It is not clear why this is not stated on the website. Well, in question one of the most competitive fees in the industry.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 981


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 02:19:53 PM
 #1323

I haven't used Coinomi in a very long time, let alone for swaps, but I think this is good news for those using the Coinomi exchange feature. I know funds could be frozen at one point, but according to their terms, they are not as predatory as other services that just want to scam using KYC/AML policies.
I have used CCE.CASH multiple times and I never faced any issue swapping my coins at this exchange. Now the Coinomi users will be able to directly use CCE.CASH services via the wallet and I'm very sure that they won't face any issue either.

CCE.CASH is a very trusted and reliable service and the users of Coinomi are lucky that they can use such features now directly in the wallet application.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Forsyth Jones
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2044
Merit: 2297


I love Bitcoin!


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 04:38:55 PM
 #1324

Today I needed to exchange about 20 USDT on the Solana network for USDT on the Polygon network. I decided to use CCE.cash after seeing in this thread that their fees range from 0.4% to 0.8%. However, I actually ended up losing 1.8%: they received 20.02 USDT from me, but I only got 19.66 USDT back. And I highly doubt that the platform itself only charged me 0.8% while the remaining 1% went toward the Polygon network fee. According to Polygonscan, the transfer fee was just 0.019973504447200832 POL ($0.002316). So don't fall for the pretty fairy tales about low fees!

Other than that, I have no complaints about CCE.cash. The rate on the website itself was displayed honestly from the very start. I was given a whole 24 hours to send the tokens, so there was no need to rush - which is a big plus (sometimes swapping services only give you 10 minutes). And the exchange itself took just a matter of seconds.
I use only CCECash to convert stablecoins, I don't even compare it with other sites because CCECash usually offers the best final price. I was going to ask if you if you had been any fluctuation in the values, but upon reading your post again, I see you simply swapped USDT for USDT across a different network, which doesn't justify the 1.8% in total swap fees (given that they state here that their normal fee is between 0.4% and 0.8%). I’m not familiar with the Solana network, but it's probably cheaper in fees than the ETH network.

I’m eager to see the representative’s explanation regarding your case.

CCECash (OP)
Copper Member
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 403
Merit: 366


♻️ Auto Swap


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 05:57:58 AM
Merited by klarki (2), hugeblack (2)
 #1325

Today I needed to exchange about 20 USDT on the Solana network for USDT on the Polygon network. I decided to use CCE.cash after seeing in this thread that their fees range from 0.4% to 0.8%. However, I actually ended up losing 1.8%: they received 20.02 USDT from me, but I only got 19.66 USDT back. And I highly doubt that the platform itself only charged me 0.8% while the remaining 1% went toward the Polygon network fee. According to Polygonscan, the transfer fee was just 0.019973504447200832 POL ($0.002316). So don't fall for the pretty fairy tales about low fees!

Other than that, I have no complaints about CCE.cash. The rate on the website itself was displayed honestly from the very start. I was given a whole 24 hours to send the tokens, so there was no need to rush - which is a big plus (sometimes swapping services only give you 10 minutes). And the exchange itself took just a matter of seconds.
I use only CCECash to convert stablecoins, I don't even compare it with other sites because CCECash usually offers the best final price. I was going to ask if you if you had been any fluctuation in the values, but upon reading your post again, I see you simply swapped USDT for USDT across a different network, which doesn't justify the 1.8% in total swap fees (given that they state here that their normal fee is between 0.4% and 0.8%). I’m not familiar with the Solana network, but it's probably cheaper in fees than the ETH network.

I’m eager to see the representative’s explanation regarding your case.

Our transaction fees consist of a base fee plus the gas fees incurred by the transfer. For SOL transfers involving new addresses, the required gas fees can be higher, which gives rise to the claim that fees exceed 1%—a figure that can actually be verified.

░░░░▄▄████████████▄
░▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀▄█▄
▄███████▀▀░░▄███▀▄████▄
▄██████▀░░░▄███▀░▀██████▄
██████▀░░▄████▄░░░▀██████
██████░░▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄░░██████
██████▄░░░▀████▀░░▄██████
▀██████▄░▄███▀░░░▄██████▀
▀████▀▄████░░▄▄███████▀
▀█▀▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀░
▀████████████▀▀░░░░
 
CCECASH
││
internetional
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2324
Merit: 3600


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 09:34:55 AM
 #1326

I use only CCECash to convert stablecoins, I don't even compare it with other sites because CCECash usually offers the best final price. I was going to ask if you if you had been any fluctuation in the values, but upon reading your post again, I see you simply swapped USDT for USDT across a different network, which doesn't justify the 1.8% in total swap fees (given that they state here that their normal fee is between 0.4% and 0.8%). I’m not familiar with the Solana network, but it's probably cheaper in fees than the ETH network.

I’m eager to see the representative’s explanation regarding your case.

Our transaction fees consist of a base fee plus the gas fees incurred by the transfer. For SOL transfers involving new addresses, the required gas fees can be higher, which gives rise to the claim that fees exceed 1%—a figure that can actually be verified.
I don't really understand Solana network fees either, so I wasn't able to independently verify your claims based on the data available in the block explorer.

CCECash, perhaps you could help clarify this? I think it would be useful for all your customers to see that if an unusually high fee was charged, that fee went to Solana validators rather than to you.

Here's what I see.

1. The 20.0254 USDT deposit was indeed the very first operation involving this address. So the address really was new, and it seems reasonable to assume that this may have triggered a higher fee.
2. You then sent 0.003 SOL to this address, presumably so there would be enough SOL to pay the fee for withdrawing the USDT from it.
3. Later, you withdrew the USDT and also withdrew part of the SOL.

But if you look at the "Transactions" section, it appears that across all four of these operations you paid a total of 0.000015 SOL in network fees: 0.000010 SOL for the two withdrawal transactions from this address, plus 0.000005 SOL for sending 0.003 SOL to it.

The fee for the first transaction (0.00011 SOL) was paid by its sender, not by CCE.cash, right?

In dollar terms, the Solana network fees came to roughly $0.0018. You also paid another $0.002316 in Polygon network fees to send me the USDT on that network. So your total network fees across both networks were $0.004116.

That leaves the remaining $0.36 - or 1.8% of the exchange amount - looking as though it was your fee.

Where am I going wrong?

CCECash (OP)
Copper Member
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 403
Merit: 366


♻️ Auto Swap


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 10:26:14 AM
 #1327

I use only CCECash to convert stablecoins, I don't even compare it with other sites because CCECash usually offers the best final price. I was going to ask if you if you had been any fluctuation in the values, but upon reading your post again, I see you simply swapped USDT for USDT across a different network, which doesn't justify the 1.8% in total swap fees (given that they state here that their normal fee is between 0.4% and 0.8%). I’m not familiar with the Solana network, but it's probably cheaper in fees than the ETH network.

I’m eager to see the representative’s explanation regarding your case.

Our transaction fees consist of a base fee plus the gas fees incurred by the transfer. For SOL transfers involving new addresses, the required gas fees can be higher, which gives rise to the claim that fees exceed 1%—a figure that can actually be verified.
I don't really understand Solana network fees either, so I wasn't able to independently verify your claims based on the data available in the block explorer.

CCECash, perhaps you could help clarify this? I think it would be useful for all your customers to see that if an unusually high fee was charged, that fee went to Solana validators rather than to you.

Here's what I see.

1. The 20.0254 USDT deposit was indeed the very first operation involving this address. So the address really was new, and it seems reasonable to assume that this may have triggered a higher fee.
2. You then sent 0.003 SOL to this address, presumably so there would be enough SOL to pay the fee for withdrawing the USDT from it.
3. Later, you withdrew the USDT and also withdrew part of the SOL.

But if you look at the "Transactions" section, it appears that across all four of these operations you paid a total of 0.000015 SOL in network fees: 0.000010 SOL for the two withdrawal transactions from this address, plus 0.000005 SOL for sending 0.003 SOL to it.

The fee for the first transaction (0.00011 SOL) was paid by its sender, not by CCE.cash, right?

In dollar terms, the Solana network fees came to roughly $0.0018. You also paid another $0.002316 in Polygon network fees to send me the USDT on that network. So your total network fees across both networks were $0.004116.

That leaves the remaining $0.36 - or 1.8% of the exchange amount - looking as though it was your fee.

Where am I going wrong?

We understand the algorithm you are referring to, where network fees are based on on-chain data. In reality, regarding the SOL transaction fees, we paid an amount equivalent to approximately 0.119; after deducting the applicable transfer fees, our profit was only 0.0801016. Sometimes, to ensure the transfer goes through smoothly, we need to increase the gas fees, so the actual situation differs from your understanding.

Furthermore, there is absolutely no need for us to charge extra fees for these matters; doing so would serve no purpose for us.

░░░░▄▄████████████▄
░▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀▄█▄
▄███████▀▀░░▄███▀▄████▄
▄██████▀░░░▄███▀░▀██████▄
██████▀░░▄████▄░░░▀██████
██████░░▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄░░██████
██████▄░░░▀████▀░░▄██████
▀██████▄░▄███▀░░░▄██████▀
▀████▀▄████░░▄▄███████▀
▀█▀▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀░
▀████████████▀▀░░░░
 
CCECASH
││
TryNinja
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3710
Merit: 11228


@ List of no-KYC websites: https://bitlist.co


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 08:40:43 PM
Merited by internetional (4)
 #1328

In dollar terms, the Solana network fees came to roughly $0.0018. You also paid another $0.002316 in Polygon network fees to send me the USDT on that network. So your total network fees across both networks were $0.004116.

That leaves the remaining $0.36 - or 1.8% of the exchange amount - looking as though it was your fee.
No, that's very wrong.

Every time you send USDC (or another token that uses the Associated Token Progran) to a brand new wallet that never received that token, you need to pay to create a wallet account.

See for yourself. Get some USDC and send it to another brand new Solana wallet, you'll have to pay an "hidden fee" (besides the network fee) to create the account on the behalf of the brand new wallet. You can't hold USDC if you don't pay that fee (or if someone pays the fee on your behalf).

Quote
Storage Rent

Creating new accounts (like token accounts) requires a small deposit (~0.002 SOL) that's refundable when the account is closed.

https://solana.com/learn/understanding-solana-transaction-fees

CCE.Cash is 100% correct here.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Numeral
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1667


♻️ Automatic Exchange


View Profile
Today at 02:33:30 PM
 #1329

I hadn’t visited CCE.Cash for a few days, and now I’m surprised by how many exchange options for USDT and USDC have appeared - a lot of networks have been added, and the exchange fee remains one of the best on the market. The fee mentioned in the thread title is absolutely accurate. Just keep in mind that some networks generally have higher transaction fees (like USDT TRC20). Whenever possible, I try to choose networks with lower fees - and thankfully, there are now plenty of those on CCE.Cash.

░░░░▄▄████████████▄
░▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀▄█▄
▄███████▀▀░░▄███▀▄████▄
▄██████▀░░░▄███▀░▀██████▄
██████▀░░▄████▄░░░▀██████
██████░░▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄░░██████
██████▄░░░▀████▀░░▄██████
▀██████▄░▄███▀░░░▄██████▀
▀████▀▄████░░▄▄███████▀
▀█▀▄████████████████▀
▄████████████████▀░
▀████████████▀▀░░░░
 
 CCECASH 
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!