Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:33:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO and BEE talk (unmoderated)  (Read 153005 times)
Peter Lambert (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:57:32 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 09:36:33 PM by Peter Lambert

The original thread has been locked, and the other thread is a whitewashed load of crap, so let's continue the discussion here.

Website www.neo-bee.com
Neo & Bee listing on Havelock exchange https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=NEOBEE
Reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/neobee/
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoROx4ZAwcFQdSeX0z_xonQ/about
Twitter https://twitter.com/NeoandBee
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NeoBeeCyprus

Danny's latest statement:

So this thread has gotten out of hand and will be locked following this post.

My recent silence has been forced due to the actions of two people, one of which has been posting on here thinking they know me and have the inside knowledge about my life which is largely false and they really should obtain some better sources, however those posts had much wider ramifications than they probably assumed they would have, so I hold them partially responsible for what has occurred since their posts.

I left Cyprus on a short term temporary basis for reasons that will follow, I haven't shipped anything from Cyprus and I certainly haven't run away with company or peoples money or bitcoins. Following those posts on the forum, I received direct threats targeted directly at my daughter, they have been reported to the relevant authorities, Once those threats were made I took the advice to remain outside of Cyprus and remove contact with anyone that could be responsible for the threats, this included not speaking with members of staff that could be responsible.

My reasons for leaving was to raise additional capital for the business through the sale of my equity as we had run out of liquidity, I had exhausted all of my own liquidity too through directors loans to the company. Every single Bitcoin raised and spent is accounted for, any claims of embezzlement are nothing but empty claims with no foundation. There were coins lost in BitFunder/WeExchange which I personally covered and assumed that debt of 1420BTC to ensure the company could continue unaffected, UKYO also owes me an additional 260BTC separately from the 1420BTC. I also have 369.8BTC of my own Bitcoin stuck with MtGox that would have been given to the company to settle all creditors and continue operations whilst more capital was raised. Having funds on MtGox was a personal risk that I assumed and no company funds were ever held on there.

My original plan was to raise more capital to allow the company to achieve its potential through the sale of some of my equity. The moment threats were made towards my daughter this plan changed and I decided I would sell all of my equity, allowing the new owner to appoint a new CEO.

The whole process will be completed and handled through an agency that specializes in these matters, once the final details are completed, the agency details will be made available to interested parties who wish to purchase 100% of my equity in LMB Subsidiaries Ltd thus taking full control of all subsidiaries. I shall also be providing the new owner full rights over the Bitcoin debts currently owed by BitFunder/WeExchange as I know people are working on a solution to recovering those debts for everyone that has funds stuck there. This process will also write off all directors loans I have made to the company and I shall not receive any financial compensation through this sale process.

My biggest mistake was using BitFunder/WeExchange during the initial stages of fund raising, had I not had to cover those losses my pockets would have been deep enough to cover all creditors and OPEX for the foreseeable future allowing the company to achieve a positive cash flow during that period, the choice was one made by myself and for that I am responsible for that decision. I am working towards having this entire process completed within a short period of time to enable the business to recover, to ensure that those invested do not lose out following this process.

So, my questions still remain:

Are we going to get financial statements?
Please explain what exactly happened with the unsold shares?

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 09:33:50 AM

Yes Neo Bee should disclose some financial info at least.

S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:41:15 AM

Did someone really threaten Danny's daughter before all of this?

And if yes, why?

Fabrizio89

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:01:41 AM

What statement do you want? From that message I understand they have no money, basically.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:12:25 AM

Danny, please release the usernames/contact details of the people who threatened your daughter, its only fair that the witch-hunt is now directed at them.
Darkstone2

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:21:45 AM

They have no money, but a lot of equity.

Those are very valid questions, but since danny is stepping down we probably won't be getting an answer on this forum. Why don't you contact NeoBee?

Danny, please release the usernames/contact details of the people who threatened your daughter, its only fair that the witch-hunt is now directed at them.
Evidently you're just as worse as the trolls. Which hunt? Really? Just take it to the police, it's their job.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:31:52 AM

They have no money, but a lot of equity.

Those are very valid questions, but since danny is stepping down we probably won't be getting an answer on this forum. Why don't you contact NeoBee?

Evidently you're just as worse as the trolls. Which hunt? Really? Just take it to the police, it's their job.

i'm allot worse than the trolls. threatening someones daughter is a game-changer.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:34:14 AM

The gullibility and vengefulness of NeoBee playvestors is astounding.  After blaming MPEx for all that's wrong with their world, they turn their rage on "teh guy threatened mah daughter!"  In short, everyone but the guy who took their coin.

@mikemikemike:  The threats to children, little girls even, are as real as the bank you put your money in.  Thanks for shitting up my bitcoin.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:39:48 AM

The gullibility and vengefulness of NeoBee playvestors is astounding.  After blaming MPEx for all that's wrong with their world, they turn their rage on "teh guy threatened my daughter!"  In short, everyone but the guy who took their coin.

fuck-that. everyone with two brain-cells knew neobee wasn't going to last. if you lost money in it thats your fault. This isn't about danny, nor getting people's money back, its about paying dues towards people who think they can threaten someones family, even over the internet.

honestly, all you, let still complain to danny, OMG HE LOST OUR MONEY, your idiots. all the signs were on the walls. if you lost your money leave now and take it as a learning curve

Lamb, im happy you lost money. you deserve it. and shitting up your bitcoin? your doing that yourself

Danny, please leak the details somehow.

thanks,
NotLambchop

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:45:10 AM

^"Leak the details somehow"?  Since when is it illegal to disclose the names of people threatening your child?  Especially if those people are real?  This is such shit-tear logic.  You honestly believe that your troubles began with some d00d on the intertubes threatening children?  How old are you?
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:46:22 AM

^"Leak the details somehow"?  Since when is it illegal to disclose the names of people threatening your child?  Especially if those people are real?

your an idiot. think about it. it might take you a while though.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:47:15 AM

history repeats itself
NotLambchop

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:50:07 AM

^"Leak the details somehow"?  Since when is it illegal to disclose the names of people threatening your child?  Especially if those people are real?

@mikemikemike:  Stop raging.  If you think that Danny is being blackmailed by some d00d threatening his child, I got a bank in Cyprus to sell you.
@TradeFortress:  Lolz.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:52:27 AM

@mikemikemike:  Stop raging.  If you think that Danny is being blackmailed by some d00d threatening his child, I got a bank in Cyprus to sell you.
@TradeFortress:  Lolz.

ofcourse you do, because you were stupid enough to invest.

NotLambchop

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:55:18 AM

@TradeFortress:  Lolz.

ofcourse you do, because you were stupid enough to invest.

Lolwut?  Only the greediest of fools invested in this failscam.  They also had to be incredibly stubborn and ignore all of my warnings.
Raging against your betters and ignoring sound advice may be fun, but it always ends in tears.
E.Sam

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 11:59:06 AM

history repeats itself

Indeed... the fall of a company & loss of funds due to negligence. Ho wait...
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:01:13 PM

Things should have slowed down when 1400(!!!!!) bitcoins disappeared. I have no idea what goes through bitcoin people minds when they think they can make up deaths like that without stopping and reevaluating the entire situation.
NotoriousBIT

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:01:34 PM

Just some quick thoughts on this.  I'll assume that the reason given for vacating the CEO position is true.

I hope it doesn't sound insensitive, but is it normal procedure to lock down trading because of personal matters like this?  Are these two separate issues?  We still haven't heard about the "suspicious trading" and it seems like there has to be a connection to the CEO stepping down, right?

As for the money, am I reading it right that the company is basically bankrupt minus the money owed to them?  I know others will have a field day over someone leaving money on an exchange, but I'm not too upset about it.  I just thought there had to be more money out there.  I'm kind of surprised that the money ran out this quick.

If someone wants to come in and buy the assets, will shareholders be getting paid back?  When will trading be open again?

Anyway, best of luck to everyone involved.  Hope for the best, prepare for the worst!
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:17:27 PM

So more or less with around 2,500BTC someone can become the CEO and take over right?

NotLambchop

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:20:39 PM

So more or less with around 2,500BTC someone can become the CEO and take over right?

Sure.  I'm seriously considering it.  Eric Cartman bought an amusement park...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: