Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO and BEE talk (unmoderated)  (Read 152993 times)
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:46:32 PM

So more or less with around 2,500BTC someone can become the CEO and take over right?

Sure.  I'm seriously considering it.  Eric Cartman bought an amusement park...

Hey, think about it like a shark, erm, sorry I mean an investor.
The whole thing is set up, It's just that there's money missing.
The infrastructure is there.
You know how much money is required for you to become the owner.

Cyprus has NO regulations when it comes to Bitcoin.
The Cyprus University accepts payments in Bitcoins for God's sake.

I think this might be an opportunity for someone with a bit of cash to invest or maybe a group of people willing to invest and take over.

Just my thoughts on the subject.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:05:15 PM

Somalia is probably not too heavily regulated either Roll Eyes

Anyhow, I'm sure any university in any country can start accepting bitcoin -- I'm not aware of any regulations prohibiting that.  Institutions not being [partially] funded by the state are also free to accept cattle and poetry in lieu of dollars, or even offer academic scholarships & just give it away.  Anyhow, why would anyone want to pay money for this fiasco?  Danny hasn't just turned Neo into a lolcow, but sprayed the rest of us with his bullshit.
S4VV4S

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:19:29 PM

Somalia is probably not too heavily regulated either Roll Eyes

Anyhow, I'm sure any university in any country can start accepting bitcoin -- I'm not aware of any regulations prohibiting that.  Institutions not being [partially] funded by the state are also free to accept cattle and poetry in lieu of dollars, or even offer academic scholarships & just give it away.  Anyhow, why would anyone want to pay money for this fiasco?  Danny hasn't just turned Neo into a lolcow, but sprayed the rest of us with his bullshit.

Bro, do you have any personal issues with Danny?
Because if you do it has nothing to do with my thoughts on the subject.

And please do not compare Somalia with Cyprus.
Both have their benefits yet both have their flaws.

That being said, IF you invested in this and were wise about it then you would think about it differently.
I don't know, maybe it's because I haven't invested in this that I see things from a different (or proper) point of view.

To some it's a loss if they choose to see it that way.
To some it's an opportunity to jump on board and be the boss.

I am guessing you belong to the first group.

Please don't start an argument with me, I am not here nor to defend or fight anyone.

I am just saying what I see here.
And what I see is an opportunity to grab something for cheap.

EDIT: Why don't you ask Danny to provide you with all financial statements to see if it's a good investment to take over or not.
I believe it is the legal procedure to follow if you are about to invest in something.
NotLambchop

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:29:43 PM

^
If I haven't made it blatantly clear:  I have not put a single Satoshi in this scam.  Kindly refrain from suggesting that I'm capable of such embarrassing stupidity.

As far as having a beef with Danny?  No more than I do with anyone else scamming people and tarnishing the image of bitcoiners in the process.

Re. your edit:  A financial statement has been promised and never issued.
S4VV4S

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:41:22 PM

^
If I haven't made it blatantly clear:  I have not put a single Satoshi in this scam.  Kindly refrain from suggesting that I'm capable of such embarrassing stupidity.

As far as having a beef with Danny?  No more than I do with anyone else scamming people and tarnishing the image of bitcoiners in the process.

Just tell him you wanna buy him off Wink

Darkstone2

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:46:26 PM

If you closely inspect the prospectus, you'l read that the quarterly financial statement is indeed promised, but the timeframe in which that statement would be released is not clear.

The only thing they mentioned a timeframe on are the dividends. Which should've been issued 2 days ago at midnight.
randomlygenerated

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:49:24 PM

^

The irony being that all this bickering, hateful dialogue and vitriolic 'debate' probably does as much to tarnish the image of bitcoin/bitcoiners. People see threads like the other NEOBEE thread and think "wow, why would I want to get involved in a community like that?". Never mind the actual content of the thread, the tone and hostility is effective enough at turning people off bitcoin.

I would be very interested to see some expenditure figures or the books of LMB Holdings to see where all the invested coin actually went. Realistically I doubt I will see any of my investment back but the optimist in me is still hopeful that something can be rescued from the ashes of this situation.

I'm sadder for the blow this may do to bitcoin adaptation by the masses and the advancement of user friendly bitcoin systems than I am for my own losses.
bitcoin.newsfeed

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:04:41 PM

I read every single post in NEOBEE thread from the start of this fiasco and I never saw any "threat to his family", sounds bullshit to me, can anyone quote that "threat" please ? Grin btw gross irresponsible incompetence here, another Karpeles  Roll Eyes he's running away with your money and covering with bullshit excuses ... I am very very curious if somebody will be able to raise any capital via IPO offering in "bitcoin securities market" after this.

... Question Everything, Believe Nothing ...
ex-trader

Activity: 298

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:09:44 PM

I am very very curious if somebody will be able to raise any capital via IPO offering in "bitcoin securities market" after this.

They will because Bitcoin investors have proven many times they are willing to invest in companies with unqualified staff, shaky dream-like business plans and absolutely no due diligence whatsoever.
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:13:34 PM

I won't enter into whether he's bullshitting (scamming) or not, but one thing is clear: NEO is dead. No liquidity (for whatever reasons) and the CEO jumping ship.

I think I must have a guardian angel somewhere as I managed to get out of it just an hour before trading halted for a 20% loss.
NotLambchop

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:28:58 PM

^

Re. your edit:  A financial statement has been promised and never issued.

The irony being that all this bickering, hateful dialogue and vitriolic 'debate' probably does as much to tarnish the image of bitcoin/bitcoiners...

No one likes to get teeth pulled, but though a trip to the dentist is not fun, painting your dentist as a villain is a bit much.  Learn from the pain and start brushing your teeth.
velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:53:34 PM

There needs to be pressure on Danny to release financial information.  Why are they having money issues a month after opening?  They raised a considerable amount of funds and the price of BTC grew considerably in that time, as well.  There is absolutely no reason why they should be having liquidity issues at this point in the game unless there was a gross mismanagement of funds or wrong doing. 

His explanation is unacceptable.

mpr20rt

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:09:37 PM

There needs to be pressure on Danny to release financial information.  Why are they having money issues a month after opening?  They raised a considerable amount of funds and the price of BTC grew considerably in that time, as well.  There is absolutely no reason why they should be having liquidity issues at this point in the game unless there was a gross mismanagement of funds or wrong doing. 

thekekk guy supposed to unleash his lawyer hounds

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash."  -  Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:37:29 PM

Well, ChopChop didn't like that I questioned Danny's statement, so he deleted my comments on the other thread.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 03:47:39 PM

I wish I could help out here, guys, but for the next few days I'll be busy exposing Bitcoin-Central and their money laundering scheme, for it's connected to InstaWallet of which they still have my 1,132 BTC.

NeoBee's been on my radar, but I had them pegged as viable. Sorry to read that that's probably not the case.

~Bruno Kucinskas
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:07:25 PM

history repeats itself

Pirate 2.0 stops by to rub salt in some wounds - lovely.
NotLambchop

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:21:08 PM

Well, ChopChop didn't like that I questioned Danny's statement, so he deleted my comments on the other thread.

It's Herp. Explained why in a thread that was just removed by BadBear, but that is painfully obvious.

Surprised he didn't ban ChopChop -- ban evasion is one of the few explicitly bannable offenses here.

BadBear is Bad.

Edit:  But he's getting better -- ChopChop B&
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:24:42 PM

The CEO mentioned today that they had 1420 btc in bitfunder/weexchnge that he said he personally covered for neebee sofar and danny himself had another 260 btc in bitfunder/weexchange and like we all know sofar people have only got back 6.175% of there weexchange balance and as cryptocyprus also said before that he should be the one that got his funds after everyone else from weexchange i guess he's still missing those 1680 btc until ukyo is able to pay everyone back.

Aditya

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 05:02:13 PM

What IPVO you are talking about?

NO financial statements
NO regular Audit

If you seriously want to make public company. Go to file an IPO in NASDAQ.
I doubt they will accept scam company.

ATLAS.WORK     ║   WHITEPAPER  •  BOUNTIES  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE FREELANCE REVOLUTION
michaelGedi

Activity: 364

"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:04:45 PM

I read every single post in NEOBEE thread from the start of this fiasco and I never saw any "threat to his family", sounds bullshit to me, can anyone quote that "threat" please ? Grin btw gross irresponsible incompetence here, another Karpeles  Roll Eyes he's running away with your money and covering with bullshit excuses ... I am very very curious if somebody will be able to raise any capital via IPO offering in "bitcoin securities market" after this.

it was apparently a direct threat...

this community makes me laugh, people are so used to scams that it's all they'll ever see. The best part is you can't see the difference between scam and failure/problem/setback, it's just all scam...

do you happen to know what percentage of startups fail?

TRADE FOREX, STOCKS AND COMMODITIES without the paperwork with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3589

1BROKER has been around since 2012 and is going strong
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: