Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO and BEE talk (unmoderated)  (Read 153005 times)
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:01:12 PM

If you suspect your CEO is bending the truth, it seems relevant.  Especially when he holds your money and you have next to no recourse if shit goes bad.
now, you're just trying to stretch it to be relevant. If he lies about what he had for dinner to friends, it has no relevance to a thread about the business he is involved in. Not everything he does is relevant to Neo.  

As I remember, a thread was opening specifically for the Ukyo issue, and Neo wasn't involved (Danny bought them out), talking about the Ukyo case on a Neo thread was irrelevant.

In any case, that's not what we are talking about, we're talking about something extremely relevant, TAT possibly knowing of wrongdoing and hiding it from Neo shareholders.

Lying about huge sums of money is no more relevant your assessment of a banker than what he had for dinner?  I guess i got nothing.
velacreations

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:32:57 PM

Lying about huge sums of money is no more relevant your assessment of a banker than what he had for dinner?  I guess i got nothing.
No, that's not what we are talking about, quit trying to reframe it.  He said he couldn't talk about it and instead moved the discussion to the appropriate place (you know, the thread that was dedicated to that topic).  That's not the same as "lying about huge sums of money" and certainly isn't the same thing as TAT withholding information from Neo shareholders.

NotLambchop

Merit: 254

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:12:15 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 08:24:25 PM by NotLambchop

I:     "...there may be legal/ethical reasons preventing him from being as open as he'd like (to paraphrase Danny)"
You: "yeah, everyone always uses the legal/ethical excuse when they know something illegal/unethical was going on."
I:     "Everyone seemed fine with Danny using that line with the Ukyo gig."
You: "you're just trying to stretch it to be relevant. If he lies about what he had for dinner to friends, it has no relevance to a thread about the business he is involved in."
I:     "Lying about huge sums of money is no more relevant your assessment of a banker than what he had for dinner? "

Which brings us here.

To be clear, TAT has not stated or even hinted at being bound by law/ethics.  That was a hypothetical, made clear by "...there may be..."  It was you who brought up such statements likely being bullshit.  When Danny used that excuse to keep everyone in the dark about huge sums of money, (a line you yourself pointed out is usually crap), you argue that while [presumably] crap, it is no more important to this topic than a lie about his dinner.
Topic being Danny starting a bank to handle other people's money.  But possible lies about other people's money are irrelevant.
bite111

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:21:29 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 09:31:08 AM by bite111

so?
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 07:23:35 PM

So more or less with around 2,500BTC someone can become the CEO and take over right?

Well this is not a rule but it it possible ....
Anyway this is not so easy, and you know - sometimes things just do not work easy ...
velacreations

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:26:37 PM

TAT possibly knowing of wrongdoing and hiding it from Neo shareholders.

What if in addition to that TAT was trading under insider information, knew wrongdoing and liquidated his shares (400K) whilst restricting transfer requests of other shareholders from LMB to Havelock?
Is there any evidence to suggest that?  I don't think the volume on HL shows 400K shares being traded, but maybe over a long time.

velacreations

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:37:51 PM

The whole TAT thing really doesn't sit well with me.  And his responses to the thread discussing the banning of MP are suspicious, too.  His comments seem to indicate that MP/others were right, and TAT had knowledge to back it up.

bitcoin.newsfeed

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:38:33 PM

What if in addition to that TAT was trading under insider information, knew wrongdoing and liquidated his shares (400K) whilst restricting transfer requests of other shareholders from LMB to Havelock?

400k ? wow ... from where you get this number? If he had 400 000 shares he must be so pissed off right now. I had hard times to liquidate several thousands, but 400 000 ? The market wasn't so deep for selling this kind of amount, and i was there at first peak at 0.006 and second peak at 0.0042 watching all trades live. No chance for selling 400k, never. So the better bet is that he's so pissed off because he lost a lot with this investment.

... Question Everything, Believe Nothing ...
bitcoin.newsfeed

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:45:40 PM

The whole TAT thing really doesn't sit well with me.  And his responses to the thread discussing the banning of MP are suspicious, too.  His comments seem to indicate that MP/others were right, and TAT had knowledge to back it up.

TAT was in contact with Mircea every day on #bitcoin-assets , they were always very chatty ... because of that I was very disturbed by that MPOE-PR thread about Brewster. That was the final red flag for me.

I wrote this PM to him back then, but never get any response :

Hmmm this is quite disturbing, MPOE-PR who is talking a lot with TAT on IRC (TAT is very close friend with Danny and also I believe 1st round (0.001) co-founder of NEOBEE), is speaking against Brewster and NEOBEE on public.

michaelGedi

Activity: 364

"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:01:30 PM

TAT was in contact with Mircea every day on #bitcoin-assets , they were always very chatty ... because of that I was very disturbed by that MPOE-PR thread about Brewster. That was the final red flag for me.

I wrote this PM to him back then, but never get any response :

Hmmm this is quite disturbing, MPOE-PR who is talking a lot with TAT on IRC (TAT is very close friend with Danny and also I believe 1st round (0.001) co-founder of NEOBEE), is speaking against Brewster and NEOBEE on public.

just to be clear, MP and MPOE-PR are not (supposed to be) the same person

TRADE FOREX, STOCKS AND COMMODITIES without the paperwork with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3589

1BROKER has been around since 2012 and is going strong
velacreations

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:04:00 PM

I never saw that, but I had to eliminate most of MP's claims, just cause he's typically full of shit like that, but also because he had a financial incentive to show some sort of wrong doing by Danny.

If TAT knew something was messed up, and was teaming up with MP, then he should be investigated for fraud.  If he was just chatting, knew nothing, then no harm done, but from his reactions lately, I have to come to the conclusion that he knew something was up.

We, however, still don't know what that "something" is/was.

velacreations

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:04:45 PM

does anyone actually believe that?

bitcoin.newsfeed

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:10:24 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 08:22:37 PM by bitcoin.newsfeed

does anyone actually believe that?

maybe these people, who also believe, what he told to that "Reuters chick" on IRC, that his joke-exchange has "dozens of employes working only in anti-fraud department"  Grin I Lol'd when I saw that in real time  Grin

they are same person. He's intelligent but little psychotic, but I respect that. Lot of IQ brings troubles. Ok, back to Neo.

velacreations

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:32:27 PM

and so it begins, here we go with the wild theories and goose chases.

Someone found an address on the shareholder list and is now claiming it's receiving dividend payments:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/224jdc/neo_bee_paying_dividends/

Roll Eyes

velacreations

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:49:22 PM

redditors not understanding anything about bitcoin, what a surprise
man, you said it.  I can't believe some of the shit I see in /r/bitcoin these days.  I guess that's the downside to greater adoption, more idiots.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:30:20 AM

Someone found an address on the shareholder list and is now claiming it's receiving dividend payments:

Roll Eyes

The conspiracies aren't going deep enough. MP sent TAT in as a sleeper agent from the beginning. Just waiting for the rest of his troll army to get the forums all riled up, and then use their combined mind control with TAT's relationship with Danny to make all the coins disappear.
velacreations

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:38:27 AM

that's the best explanation I've heard, yet. 

Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:51:28 AM

Roll Eyes

The conspiracies aren't going deep enough. MP sent TAT in as a sleeper agent from the beginning. Just waiting for the rest of his troll army to get the forums all riled up, and then use their combined mind control with TAT's relationship with Danny to make all the coins disappear.

No, TaT began believing in NeoBee, just as he did with his AsicMiner Passthroughs. After time though MP offered TaT too much cunt and n00dz and TaT converted. Once TaT was converted he corrupted Danny into depositing all of the coins in scams like Gox and Buttfunder/Weex. Then once MP taught TaT the incantations TaT summoned operator unreliability to destroy NeoBee's chances in its infancy.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 02:56:47 AM

Hasn't tat vetted all his investments and been wrong every time?

velacreations

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:18:54 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: