Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:12:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO and BEE talk (unmoderated)  (Read 153005 times)
fr33d0miz3r

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:36:55 PM

Market cap 291 BTC. Must BEE that Bentley.

ftfy
NotoriousBIT

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:45:58 PM

I decided to hold onto mine for some reason.  Who knows, maybe Danny will win the lottery and have a change of heart on how he handled this situation.  Then he'll toss his hundreds of millions of dollars back into a payout for shareholders.

TO THE MOON BABY
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:47:06 PM

FTFY
andygough1974

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:41:48 PM

Just doubled my number of shares by spending 30 bucks equivalent.
To The MOOOON !!!!
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:36:43 AM

Just doubled my number of shares by spending 30 bucks equivalent.
To The MOOOON !!!!

I'd rather spend that amount on a nice dinner...
fr33d0miz3r

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:08:15 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2014, 01:20:39 AM by fr33d0miz3r

Here is a typical NeoBee bagholder  Roll Eyes (just joke)

I know where Danny is hiding NeoBee's money! The money is in the mattress.

And that's what finally happened to NeoBee:

So, the NeoBee's failure signs were everywhere.
sporket

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 02:15:07 AM

Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:17:54 AM

They put USD into a NB pay-in account didn't they? That would then take a day or two to process before NB could move it to an exchange to buy the coins? And then the coins need to be transferred into their NB account? This could take 4 days during which the bank may have ceased trading. How else would it work?
They could have reserves in order to pay you now.
Pretty simple, actually.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
mmeijeri

Activity: 714

Martijn Meijering

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:15:14 AM

yeah, don't forget he filed for change of CEO without telling anyone, 3 weeks ago.

Maybe it wasn't a change of CEO, but a change of the CEO's home address, with the new address being in the UK.

ROI is not a verb, the term you're looking for is 'to break even'.
SZZT

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:34:22 PM

yeah, don't forget he filed for change of CEO without telling anyone, 3 weeks ago.

Link, or more FUD?

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
Luttinen

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:54:14 PM

Link, or more FUD?

Guy said maybe.
Maybe it wasn't a change of CEO, but a change of .....

You know what they say about maybes if and buts, right?

"If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas."
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:55:59 PM

@jimmothy

Calm the fuck down and wait for a clear resolution before shitting your pants like that. Freaking idiotic weak hands.

They've started burning through cash before launch, months before. Launch was just public opening. Staff was hired before that. $6 million or 4.378.920 Euros is not that much when you consider all the staff, promotions, lawyers, trading software, lobbying, travel expenses, building renovation, POS terminals and so on.

No, 6 million is a ton of money even with expenses considered.

If they hired an accountant there should be no reason they even came close to bankruptcy. Money doesn't just disappear. It was slowly drained from their wallet until there was nothing.

And what "clear resolution" are we waiting for? CEO and entire company just quit.

i agree $6Million is tons of money

startups usually lucky if they get $500,000

neo bee another scam, glad i never invested i always felt something is wrong with it, it didn't feel right

SZZT

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:57:21 PM

@Luttinen

noone said maybe, in the quote i used,
maybe you got confused?

vela said that they filed for ceo change, i asked for link, or it is more of his FUD

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
thekekk

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:02:31 PM

@jimmothy

Calm the fuck down and wait for a clear resolution before shitting your pants like that. Freaking idiotic weak hands.

They've started burning through cash before launch, months before. Launch was just public opening. Staff was hired before that. $6 million or 4.378.920 Euros is not that much when you consider all the staff, promotions, lawyers, trading software, lobbying, travel expenses, building renovation, POS terminals and so on.

If they hired an accountant there should be no reason they even came close to bankruptcy. Money doesn't just disappear. It was slowly drained from their wallet until there was nothing.

And what "clear resolution" are we waiting for? CEO and entire company just quit.

Doesn't really matter if the CEO  has quit the company still belongs to the shareholders, the scary think now is that Havelock is trading shares of  a multimillion company for peanuts. And anyone with 320 btc can take control of the company.

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
Luttinen

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:07:04 PM

@jimmothy

i agree $6Million is tons of money

startups usually lucky if they get $500,000

This project was ambitious. The brand awareness campaign alone must have cost more than that. There were also costs associated with events, renovating the building, buying equipment, specialized software, web design, lobbying, lawyers, ordering POS terminals, specialized POS software, travel expenses to conventions. Keep in mind George the CTO or COO went to Miami convention not long ago to talk about Neobee (Danny was busy in Cyprus at the time). http://www.coindesk.com/miami-bitcoin-conference-schedule-available/

BCTCYPRUS

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:07:40 PM

The big story in Cyprus for 3 months all the people where seeing advertisements saying WHO IS NEO.
 After the unveiling came  we learn that NEO  was the new company that will make all Cypriots  to be members of the BITCOIN community.
Now after only a few weeks all Cyprus is asking WHERE IS NEO,WHERE IS NEO....

Darkstone2

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:08:15 PM

Doesn't really matter if the CEO  has quit the company still belongs to the shareholders, the scary think now is that Havelock is trading shares of  a multimillion company for peanuts. And anyone with 320 btc can take control of the company.

the shares have no voting rights + the shares available havelock are less than 50% of the company.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:14:01 PM

Doesn't really matter if the CEO  has quit the company still belongs to the shareholders, the scary think now is that Havelock is trading shares of  a multimillion company for peanuts. And anyone with 320 btc can take control of the company.

the shares have no voting rights + the shares available havelock are less than 50% of the company.

Not only that, but the company doesn't belong to the shareholders and never did.  The shares are shares in *the profits* of Neo, not in the company itself.  Do folks even bother reading before giving away their coin?

On the other hand i do wonder why people assume that NEOBEEQ = NEOBEE.  Assuming that the trading halt was done per Neo's request and was legitimate (which I admit is sorta lulzy), the shares known as NEOBEEQ have nothing to do with NEOBEE, unless Danny has authorised this tradefest.
Luttinen

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:21:26 PM

@Luttinen

noone said maybe, in the quote i used,
maybe you got confused?

vela said that they filed for ceo change, i asked for link, or it is more of his FUD

Dude https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=553869.msg6081611#msg6081611

You were talking to this guy, were you not?
thekekk

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:26:53 PM

Not only that, but the company doesn't belong to the shareholders and never did.  The shares are shares in *the profits* of Neo, not in the company itself.  Do folks even bother reading before giving away their coin?

On the other hand i do wonder why people assume that NEOBEEQ = NEOBEE.

Neo and bee shareholder is LMB Holdings, people pay for LMB Holdings shares.

"shares" are representative of ownership in one company. Laws cannot change by rules

They probably add the Q to avoid lawsuits  

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: