Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:28:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO and BEE talk (unmoderated)  (Read 153005 times)
NanoAkron

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:47:03 AM

If anyone is interested this is Danny's bitcoin wallet address.

https://blockchain.info/address/16HQH4QNhec4MgRYnetdhD6KzH3uRsZ3hp

The last transaction is 20th March.  and its now empty.

Any evidence that's his address?
sporket

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:30:28 AM

Volume on Havelock, Apr. 4 to 9.

Pool's Closed.jpg
bittymitty

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:25:49 PM

What kind of evidence do you need?
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:33:19 PM

Any evidence at all would be nice.
NanoAkron

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:34:08 PM

The kind of evidence that would prove that 16HQH4QNhec4MgRYnetdhD6KzH3uRsZ3hp belongs to Danny of NeoBee.

Is that blindingly obvious point not clear enough?
bittymitty

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:52:08 PM

Well he sent me a payment from that address all I have is an email from him with the blockchain link.  Not sure why I would make this up?

Edit: all i could really prove is a screenshot of the email?
KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:51:04 PM

blah

Thank you for actually contributing the fact that what you really wanted out of this was to be able to resell your worthless shares to another "investor" and thus pass the buck.

Also, if you really think Havelock is actually a half-decent exchange, explain: VTX, RENT/RENT2 (or whatever they call it), CFIG, etc.  Do you mean less scammy maybe? If it ever were a half-decent site in the past, it sure is going the wrong way.

You might also be interested in checking out the SEC/FINRA rules on trading halt. Some of them should really be applied in Bitcoin stock "exchanges", lest we stay in scammer-land (good for scammers, bad for investors and everyone else).

Do you really think that those fly by night operators care about their customers? lol

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 05:39:26 PM

Well he sent me a payment from that address all I have is an email from him with the blockchain link.  Not sure why I would make this up?

Edit: all i could really prove is a screenshot of the email?

He could have send it from any website with a shared wallet. So theres a chance that its not danny's address. Only an address he got his coins paid out to you.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
jimmothy

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:29:08 PM

blah

Thank you for actually contributing the fact that what you really wanted out of this was to be able to resell your worthless shares to another "investor" and thus pass the buck.

Also, if you really think Havelock is actually a half-decent exchange, explain: VTX, RENT/RENT2 (or whatever they call it), CFIG, etc.  Do you mean less scammy maybe? If it ever were a half-decent site in the past, it sure is going the wrong way.

You might also be interested in checking out the SEC/FINRA rules on trading halt. Some of them should really be applied in Bitcoin stock "exchanges", lest we stay in scammer-land (good for scammers, bad for investors and everyone else).

Do you really think that those fly by night operators care about their customers? lol

You are right. I did want out of this. Why are you so bent on forcing me to hold my shares. They are my shares shouldn't I be free to do as I please with them? You and I might think the shares are worthless but clearly the people buying right now feel differently.

I think you should really learn how SEC handles trading halts. In case you didn't already know, the halt was merely a suggestion from a random neobee staff member. Havelock has every right to ignore the suggestion especially when no more communication is coming from the people who suggested halting trading to begin with. So even if the SEC was regulating havelock, they would be fine with how the halt/resume was handled.

It seems more likely to me that you are just looking for reasons to hate havelock. It is fine if you think they are sketchy or don't care about customers but resuming trading only benefits the customers so you will need to find another straw to grasp at.
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:32:24 PM

TIL random staffers decide upon the fate of a company stock.
The more you know.

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:43:23 PM

... In case you didn't already know, the halt was merely a suggestion from a random neobee staff member. Havelock has every right to ignore the suggestion...

Ignoring "suggestions of random staffers" is more of a duty than a right, but I'm not too well versed in Panamanian civil law as it applies to unlicenced Panamanian exchanges.  Care to clue me in?
CAFE NEO

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:12:14 PM

!visited yesterday neo and bee office still there the bank still there the software company still there and factionong the the advertismet  company working so what the hell is happening all this for free shares!
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:14:23 PM

!visited yesterday neo and bee office still there the bank still there the software company still there and factionong the the advertismet  company working so what the hell is happening all this for free shares!
Then why don't you buy them all?
NanoAkron

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:28:52 PM

Any evidence to support your claims?
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 02:51:30 PM

!visited yesterday neo and bee office still there the bank still there the software company still there and factionong the the advertismet  company working so what the hell is happening all this for free shares!

BS - any photos, even one? You took not a single photo???
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:20:49 PM

Things look pretty bad:

http://www.coindesk.com/neo-bee-ceo-breaks-silence-alleged-bitcoin-fraud/

Danny Brewster, CEO of Cyprus-based bitcoin company Neo & Bee, has broken his silence, taking to reddit to address some of the rumours that have been circulating about him of late.

Posting on the forum as ‘cryptocyprus’, the British-born entrepreneur said the suggestion he has committed fraud is his “greatest concern” at the moment.

Earlier this month, Cyprus Mail reported that two customers paid Brewster €15,000 and €20,000 for bitcoins, which they never received.

Further allegations then started flying, claiming Brewster had left Cyprus and defrauded investors. Brewster took to the Bitcoin Talk forum to defend himself and admitted he was out of the country, but stressed that he was away on business.

In his reddit post, He goes on to explain that he sold bitcoins to a number of people prior to Neo & Bee opening to the public, with four of these people requesting that he hold their bitcoins until they provide him a wallet address to send them to.

“Sorry to disappoint those that believe the tales that I simply took them…. The keys are still stored on paper. The total sales to these 4 people amounts to 75.29270138 BTC which were purchased for a combined total of €35,213.57 so I have no idea where the values reported in the media have been derived from,” Brewster’s reddit post continues.

It goes on to say:

“I have not received one single request from the individuals who bought the bitcoins from me to send the coins to an address they provided. With one exception a request was made but that was received from the individual that introduced one of the buyers to me, they requested for me to transfer the coins to his Bitstamp account.

I didn’t send the coins to his address as he was not the person that I had the agreement with. One of these people went directly to the police following rumors that I had fled the country.”

Brewster claims he has been trying to contact the Criminal Investigation Department of the Cypriot Police for days via both phone and email, but they have not responded.

He goes on to explain why he did not return to Cyprus immediately following the issuance of an arrest warrant:

1. I have a family funeral to attend.
2. The whole situation can be resolved without me doing so.
3. The manner in which the investigations are being carried out are concerning, the police haven’t made an attempt to contact me despite numerous personal requests for them to do so.

Brewster suggests that the four customers provide their wallet addresses to the police, who can then forward this information to him. He has instructed a lawyer in Cyprus to facilitate this process.

Personal circumstances

Brewster’s reddit post, titled ‘The full picture from Danny Brewster’, continues by explaining a few facts about his personal circumstances.

It claims he had enough bitcoins in Mt. Gox to pay back all of Neo & Bee’s creditors in full, but now that the exchange has closed down, he does not have access to any of these funds.

He also confirms he bought a Bentley in December, which is still in Cyprus. He says he had planned to sell the car this summer, reinvesting the profit into Neo & Bee. Now he will sell the car and put the money towards satisfying the company’s creditors.

“I am concentrating first and foremost on resolving the issues with Cypriot police including my planned return to Cyprus. Only then I will concentrate all of my time on resolving everything surrounding Neo and Bee,” his post concludes.
Darkstone2

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:12:54 AM

Are you the copyright holder of that block of text? No? Than use a quote block.

would you care to elaborate why things look bad? I see a CEO that cares about his company enough to put his own money in, how is that 'bad'?
jimmothy

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:06:41 AM

would you care to elaborate why things look bad? I see a CEO that cares about his company enough to put his own money in, how is that 'bad'?

I see a classic bullshit delaying tactic as usual from danny.

50+ updates for bitfunder/weexchange and literally no information given or progress was made.

100+ updates with neobee and nothing was done besides spend all investors funds on advertising and a new house/bently (he expects us to believe it was his own funds?)

How can you even say ge cares about the company when every cent of investor funds was wasted before launching and we are only made aware of the catastrophic failure after danny takes a surprise vacation and the company collapses?

Please elaborate on where you got the idea that danny gives a shit.
sporket

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:21:30 AM

Party's over.  Everyone left, even your caring CEO.  We need to lock up.
Kthxbi.
NanoAkron

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:51:23 AM

100+ updates with neobee and nothing was done besides spend all investors funds on advertising and a new house/bently (he expects us to believe it was his own funds?)

How can you even say ge cares about the company when every cent of investor funds was wasted before launching and we are only made aware of the catastrophic failure after danny takes a surprise vacation and the company collapses?

Please elaborate on where you got the idea that danny gives a shit.

Any evidence he bought the Bentley with company funds?

And evidence 'every cent of investor funds was wasted before launching'?

No? Then this is just more speculative FUD. Do yourself a favour and wait - screaming into the wind does nothing to resolve a situation. If the police are actually involved, this will be resolved through legal channels and everything will become clearer in the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: