Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:02:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATE] Christmas Special is now viewable at BitTalk.TV!  (Read 6968 times)
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2011, 05:48:28 PM

I don't want to ruin the surprise but I will not confirm/deny that I'm dancing in a penguin costume singing xmas carols in this video.

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 05:57:42 PM

Am I the ONLY non-furry on this whole forum?..  Im a little creeped out now..Because we all knew Matt was, but now Yankee ? 
The dark side got ya man....

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 06:06:56 PM

Am I the ONLY non-furry on this whole forum?..  Im a little creeped out now..Because we all knew Matt was, but now Yankee ? 
Count me in also in the non-furry side Wink
Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 06:07:46 PM

Ewww. As far as Im concerned, everyone who plays Furcadia and Second life should be taken out in the streets and ass raped. Wait no, they'd probably enjoy that wouldn't they.

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2011, 06:10:33 PM

LOL Matt must have thought when I said 'penguin suit' I'd be wearing a tuxedo, but noooooooo I go FULL ON PENGUIN BABY!!!

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2011, 06:13:52 PM

I just sat my 10 year old nephew in front of the other computer so that he can enjoy the Christmas show. From all his giggles, I'll assume he's enjoying it while I pen this post. I guess it was only a minute or so long, for he just left with the dog to go to his room, something he's never done before. What a great kid! BRB, for I just heard the dog yelp.  Grin

I enjoyed the clip. Look forward to it as well as the Easter Special which I know is currently in the works. May I suggest a clip showing a cross and some guy bleeding from his hands and feet. FYI, Easter falls on a Sunday next year.

~Bruno~
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2011, 04:17:40 AM

Luckily I bumped this. It was almost halfway down the page.

Just touching base with my friend Matthew, wondering when this is going to air.

~Bruno~
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 12:19:49 PM

I need this, Matthew. I need it now.
Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 12:49:17 PM

Lol. The final encoding is being done right now. I know from experience that when people say "I'm working on it" that they actually mean "I'm keeping it in mind for when I am bored enough or almost too late to finish", but I am not doing that. I've slept like 2 hours and edited non-stop.

Another sponsor is providing some better computing hardware for us so this should be the last time a nearly one hour special is 3 days late.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2011, 05:32:49 PM

Lol. The final encoding is being done right now. I know from experience that when people say "I'm working on it" that they actually mean "I'm keeping it in mind for when I am bored enough or almost too late to finish", but I am not doing that. I've slept like 2 hours and edited non-stop.

Another sponsor is providing some better computing hardware for us so this should be the last time a nearly one hour special is 3 days late.

I have faith! Two decades from now we'll all have a good laugh at this while watching the Matthew И Wright's After Christmas, Christmas Special: 20th Anniversary Show.
sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 05:42:17 PM

Grin

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 06:05:04 PM

Okay guys. This baby is crowning.

Final encoding and it'll be off to furryredtube.

jimbobway
Legendary

Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 07:28:48 PM

Can't wait!  Smiley
Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 09:57:51 PM

I don't know why I am bothering to post this but, as of this post the final render/encoding process says 4 hours 30 minutes and is climbing one second every second. I presume this means 6 hours. I'll be monitoring it in agony for the rest of the early morning to make sure I get it up by the 27th.

FFUUUUUUU

sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 10:05:14 PM

I don't know why I am bothering to post this but, as of this post the final render/encoding process says 4 hours 30 minutes and is climbing one second every second. I presume this means 6 hours. I'll be monitoring it in agony for the rest of the early morning to make sure I get it up by the 27th.

FFUUUUUUU

Too bad you arn't recording all the frustration and anguish of getting this thing wrapped up. You could release that footage to entertain while we wait.  Cheesy

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
jimbobway
Legendary

Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 10:18:14 PM

FFUUUUUUU

Too bad you arn't recording all the frustration and anguish of getting this thing wrapped up. You could release that footage to entertain while we wait.  Cheesy

Bitcoin and its users would make a great reality show.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 01:34:00 AM

I can't imagine what codec you are using. I've had real-time digital video editing since 1996. Trading drive space for compression is rarely worthwhile and you should use the least compression possible to avoid artifact concatenation or in your case extreme rendering times just to avoid loss. Drive space is cheap nowadays and your final rendering to the distribution media should be the last step and should go pretty fast if you use youtube's codec.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2011, 01:42:38 AM

FFUUUUUUU

Bitcoin and its users would make a great reality show.

Or this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=55252.0
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2011, 04:01:37 AM

Can't wait!  Smiley

Watch this while waiting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsbcQfeiBEQ
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 04:04:44 AM

Chillin', waitin' for the After New Year's Special:
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: