Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:07:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUSTED BTC Ponzi with insurance. 11th (!!) ROUND to start at 5th May, 18:00 GMT  (Read 14739 times)
hellyeah

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:08:11 PM

Deposits are not showing up.. Huh

Waiting confirmations like every round you should deposit more I deposit 10 times Wink

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adelesmanden

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:09:56 PM

Change the minimum to 0.02, so I can deposit everythign again. Otherwise, I just lost everything because of the website showing me 0.02 as minimum.

And yeah, I know the ratio is not the best when changing it, but understand this please. I DID NOT get the 0.05 message. I deposited all I got.
CoinThinker (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:10:00 PM

Deposits are not showing up.. Huh

Deposits will show up really really soon. It's always the same thing: until the first transactions are not confirmed and the balance is 0, deposits are not showing up. But it's just a question of minutes.

https://blockchain.info/tx/51a079065e9cd8b1f03d07d88d4041d44314940e86aa212624a5740ecc265adb

This is the first transaction, when this will hit 1 confirmation then everything else will show up.

hellyeah

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:10:08 PM

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??! It said 0.02 minimum. I just lost all my money?! Are you kidding me right now?

DUde, change it right now. I am not losing all my money on the site failing to give me the right numbers.

I don't understand where you see 0.02 BTC? I wrote also on this thread so there is no missunderstanding what the new limits are 3 minutes before it started. On the website also shows the same thing, so please let me know where you get the 0.02 BTC from.

If it was my mistake will change it, but that would have a bad effect on this round (because I can not change the maximum, as I have seen some people depositing 0.17, and therefor the ratio would change to 1 to 8.5)

It's not your fault CoinThinker. I can see clearly on the website and I checking this thread RULES CLEAR

Min. deposit: 0.05000000
Max. deposit: 0.17000000

My suggestion adelesmanden come back to this game you won't lost 0.02

╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
adelesmanden

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:11:29 PM

I have to quit BTC all together, because the website is not showing me the 0.05 deposit? Do not fool me right now.

I gave you everything, I got. You do not lose anything by changing the minimum, and you save my BTC life basically.

hellyeah, Do you not read what I am writing? I DEPOSITED EVERYTHING I GOT. I HAVE NOTHING LEFT.
adelesmanden

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:15:21 PM

This is my third round of your ponzi. I have been a solid investor for 3 rounds. I see no point for you to not change the minimum. The system still works. Yes, the ratio is bigger, but it will not kill the system. Honestly dude, I was not able to see the damn minimum change before all my deposits were done.

I have to go to the gym now. I hope I have something to get back to. Otherwise, I just wasted 4 months of my life playing around with bitcoins, because of a site not showing me the right numbers.
CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:15:39 PM

Oh wow, 49 deposits already! Smiley

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:16:57 PM

This is my third round of your ponzi. I have been a solid investor for 3 rounds. I see no point for you to not change the minimum. The system still works. Yes, the ratio is bigger, but it will not kill the system. Honestly dude, I was not able to see the damn minimum change before all my deposits were done.

I have to go to the gym now. I hope I have something to get back to. Otherwise, I just wasted 4 months of my life playing around with bitcoins, because of a site not showing me the right numbers.

How much have you deposited in total?

And when EVERYBODY else sees the right numbers, it must be something wrong at your end to see different numbers.... No matter how I try to replicate in my browser, it always shows 0.05 BTC as a minim, so STOP SAYING that I am not showing the right numbers.

hellyeah

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:18:12 PM

OK for me thank you for joining and playing with me you can see many ppl deposit more than 0.11 BTC it's mean everyone see the rule clearly  Wink

adelesmanden

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:19:20 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 12:31:27 PM by adelesmanden

How much have you deposited in total?

And when EVERYBODY else sees the right numbers, it must be something wrong at your end to see different numbers.... No matter how I try to replicate in my browser, it always shows 0.05 BTC as a minim, so STOP SAYING that I am not showing the right numbers.

0.18 BTC

But yeah. This is it then? I am out of the bitcoin game now?
I do not think any of you understands how this is to me. I use 8-10 hours A DAY on bitcoins. You are basically taking most of my life away right now. I COULD NOT SEE THE GOD DAMN MINIMUM.
Look at my deposits and their frequenzy. I BOMBED the deposit adress. Would ANYONE in this world bomb an adress with all their money, if they were aware of the value of the deposits were below the minimum? Man. I have invested a heavy amount of IRL money on bitcoins. I have basically removed some of my ability to get food on the table. I WAS NOT AWARE OF THE MINIMUM. I DO NOT TAKE AWAY MY FOOD OKAY? Do you really not believe this?
32Fahrenheit

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:24:51 PM

"Making a donation is very simple. All you need to do is to make a deposit to your address which is outside the minimal and maximal deposit amount."

"Min. deposit: 0.05000000
Max. deposit: 0.17000000"

Send 0.04527650 BTC for participation to the game ... Considered as a gift.

Im a fuckin dummy it's a formidable lesson ....

No refund possible i guess ?
adelesmanden

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:32:00 PM

0.18 BTC

But yeah. This is it then? I am out of the bitcoin game now?
I do not think any of you understands how this is to me. I use 8-10 hours A DAY on bitcoins. You are basically taking most of my life away right now. I COULD NOT SEE THE GOD DAMN MINIMUM.
Look at my deposits and their frequenzy. I BOMBED the deposit adress. Would ANYONE in this world bomb an adress with all their money, if they were aware of the value of the deposits were below the minimum? Man. I have invested a heavy amount of IRL money on bitcoins. I have basically removed some of my ability to get food on the table. I WAS NOT AWARE OF THE MINIMUM. I DO NOT TAKE AWAY MY FOOD OKAY? Do you really not believe this?
If you have any mercy in life, send my coins back to 131d5cESMDZEQosioefrf9kMQAfv1CTpse. This was not my fault.

Can you please reply? I am going crazy waiting for this.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6635

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 12:55:01 PM

0.12 BTC WE WILL HIT 200% Last Deposit Bonus!!!

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:59:06 PM

We hit the 200% Last Deposit Bonus!

It is activated! Now I just have to pray it wont be a 0.17 BTC deposit. Smiley

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 01:01:53 PM

We hit the 200% Last Deposit Bonus!

It is activated! Now I just have to pray it wont be a 0.17 BTC deposit. Smiley

GREAT SYSTEM GREAT ADMIN GREAT PLAYERS

So now deposit will be INFINITY!!

CoinThinker (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:12:50 PM

Just a few stats (for transparency):

- so far they are 42 deposits, 9 donations and 33 payouts
- the highest payout so far was 134%, so the progressive system work really really nice
- Guarantee Fund is 0.42075000, at the current level deposits are INSURED (guaranteed) at a level of about 65% (this can of course increase, as the more deposits come the higher the guarantee fund will be).
- 200% Last Depositor Bonus is activated (as the guarantee fund is bigger than the 60% of the maximal guarantee)

adelesmanden

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:31:34 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 02:48:55 PM by adelesmanden

Can you man up and answer me CoinThinker? Will I get my money back or not? HOW IS IT MY FAULT THAT YOUR WEBSITE IS NOT SHOWING THE FUCKING MINIMUM DEPOSIT IN TIME? I am trying to stay calm, but when you just think, you can ignore me, I cannot keep the god damn temper down. Now be a man and answer my question.
You even dare to talk about fucking DONATIONS. Do you even read what your investors type? I HAVE NOT DONATED ANYTHING. YOU STOLE 0.18 OF MY MONEY WHICH IS ALL I GOT. NOW GIVE IT BACK TO ME IF YOU HAVE ANY DIGNITY IN YOUR LIFE.
What does it cost you to lower the minimum? What makes you want to screw people up? You have no reason at all to not lower the minimum in this case. Give me a valid reason right now. 0.18 BTC of the garantee fund is STOLEN from ME.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 02:34:22 PM

Can you man up and answer me CoinThinker? You cannot pussy out of a fucking steal. Will I get my money back or not? HOW IS IT MY FAULT THAT YOUR WEBSITE IS NOT SHOWING THE FUCKING MINIMUM DEPOSIT IN TIME? I am trying to stay calm, but when you just think, you can ignore me, I cannot keep the god damn temper down. Now be a man and answer my question.

Do you remember 0.222 btc bitcointester case? that case like your case.
I think you won't get your refund guy it's count to be donations.

adelesmanden

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:44:55 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 03:01:14 PM by adelesmanden

And he logs off his account. This is sexy. This is very sexy.

I have been a solid investor in this ponzi for 3 rounds in a row. Last round, I made 12 deposits and were on the leading board of most deposits. This round, I bombed the deposit adress at the exact time, I was supposed to, and the minimum said 0.02 like the previous round. I go into the forum here and reads that the minimum deposit all of asudden is raised to 0.05 and all my 0.18 BTC is already sent. I sent 0.02, 0.02,0.02,0.02,0.02,0.04 and 0.04. Now. If I the website had shown me the new minimum deposit of 0.05, why on earth would I deposit like I did? Can you find any logic in throwing 0.18 BTC out of the window? No, you cannot. I have asked you to lower the minimum, so I can get my money back. I have asked you to send the 0.18 BTC to my wallet, which means I do not get anything in return for using 0.0007 transaction fee + 0.001 fee for pulling out the BTC to my wallet from cex.io, and you choose to ignore my messages all together? Can you please be so kind and clarify the fairness of your actions? Thank you in advance. I want to mention once again that I have used 4 months of my life, 8 hours a day to gather these bitcoins. Again, do you think I would throw 4 months of my life out of the window/donate them? You cannot be serious about thinking this was a donation. Do you use 4 months of your life working 8 hours a day for charity?

Regarding to knightdk's message above. That guy had more than 0.222 BTC in his pocket. He did not throw everything, he had. I did. This case is so much different from that.
bitcointester

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:33:34 PM

And he logs off his account. This is sexy. This is very sexy.

Regarding to knightdk's message above. That guy had more than 0.222 BTC in his pocket. He did not throw everything, he had. I did. This case is so much different from that.

in case you're talking about me (...that guy had more than 0.222...) i can confirm that i have more than 0.222 in my pocket. yes that's true. i have 1.813 BTC now. that 0.222-BTC-fault-thing a few days ago was sad, but i slept one night over it, and then... thats's life. cruel reality. name it what you want to. in the end it was my fault, its right, i could have seen it, but i haven't looked at the limits. (i think they have been lowered to this damn fancy much-too-low limit)

now go on thinking about. did you realize in last round you could increase your percentage by sending a donation? i deposited 0.222 (that was listed as donation) and my percentage went from 110% to 112%. There was another guy who deposited some BTC below the lower limit and he increased his percentage too. so my plan for this round was: sending some donations (0.0000001 btc) 10-20 times and than start with the first "real" value and a percentage around 120% or 130% or 140%
now we see, admin has seen this too and he changed the script and this doesn't work any more. but there are other possibilities to get your invested money back.

do a little math and have a look at the 200% bonus. all information you need is fully visible. (and rules are not changed while game is rolling)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: