Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *INFORMATIVE* NobleCoin Founder addresses "The State of Alt Cryptocurrency."  (Read 10631 times)
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:47:26 AM

gimme a break.. you guys paid people to make meme's as a giveaway, when giveaways are against the rules.
never mind the fact that meme's are dumb and childish and you want to put a SERIOUS little lecture out ? spare me...
i won't even waste my time digging for more your a joke and the scam coin is a joke..
oh and here is the paying people for memes topic from page 3..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=555372.0

getting to be quite the little trend now scammers trying to pretend to be all Noble now.. gimme a fucking break
i'm not buying it..

how about don't post scammy clone coins ? has that occurred to you guys ?

-- This message brought to you by the Spoetnik Foundation™ --

^ trust issues, bad childhood, possibly schizophrenia... For someone to say something like this at this point is truly funny. What an idiot troll.

John Stienen = face of the spoetnik foundation... is that you john? come talk to us after you brush those teeth because you are making this whole forum reek of idiocracy and misinformation.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:10:46 PM

i like how you said,

Edit: This 'noble trend' started in the first week of January, don't blame us for the fact it's been taken to extremes and used to sucker people in with other coins

but he we were first so we're LEGIT  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 05:20:15 PM

You can't win with Spoetnik.

Exactly! If you have the stomach for it, being the house "critic" is an easy ride. No-one keeps an accurate track record of how your "criticism" panned out; anyone inclined to do so will instead ignore you. Ignoring's a lot easier than spending the time and labour necessary to compile an accurate track record.

I have to hand it to the global-warming promoters: they came up with a new trick that got around the "issue" that felled their predecessors back in the '70s-'80s. Instead of making predictions that can be verified in real time, they make predictions that can't be checked because they're so far off in the future. Predicting doom as of 2100 is a perfect loophole around the Popper criterion because such predictions are falsifiable in the abstract but impossible to check because no-one old enough to understand them here will be alive when the magic year arrives.

There's even more delight in the "critic" ecosystem. Case in point: the "Precautionary Principle." It's ostensibly common-sensical: one needs knowledge of logic to see that it's just a slicked-up version of the Slippery Slope fallacy.

Yep, it's an easy ride if you have the stomach for it. The only downside is that normal people tend to unconsciously deprecate critics vis-à-vis doers. That fact, I should disclose, is precisely why you need a certain stomach to be a "critic."

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

miKnutty (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 06:37:01 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 12:43:24 AM by miKnutty

gimme a break.. you guys paid people to make meme's as a giveaway, when giveaways are against the rules.
never mind the fact that meme's are dumb and childish and you want to put a SERIOUS little lecture out ? spare me...
i won't even waste my time digging for more your a joke and the scam coin is a joke..
oh and here is the paying people for memes topic from page 3..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=555372.0

getting to be quite the little trend now scammers trying to pretend to be all Noble now.. gimme a fucking break
i'm not buying it..

how about don't post scammy clone coins ? has that occurred to you guys ?

-- This message brought to you by the Spoetnik Foundation™ --

Lol at this guy. "Scammers trying to be noble" you really haven't looked into NobleCoin at all have you? NobleCoin has been one of, if not the only honest altcoin to come out since January. If this coin was a scam it would have died at the beginning of february when the premine(transparent and still visible to everyone) would have been offloaded for over $250,000. I can't even try take you seriously.

Edit: Spoetnik isn't even a critic... He's just some guy running around spewing out misinformation.
Rofo
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 10:02:01 PM

i like how you said,

Edit: This 'noble trend' started in the first week of January, don't blame us for the fact it's been taken to extremes and used to sucker people in with other coins

but he we were first so we're LEGIT  Roll Eyes

Thanks, did you like everything else I said? Or will you conveniently ignore it to keep trolling.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:32:19 AM

In regard to Spoetnik, I have yet to see him actually like one thing in this entire forum ... besides I think VertCoin. And of course that is a coin he holds.

I suppose in some people's minds they think if they spread fud all over the place, those coins will suffer, and people will instead then invest in something more established. It doesn't work that way of course, but I guess it's one of the few logical reasons people post like that.

And 'scam' is so overused a term in this forum that it's silly at this point. People just throw it out whenever they don't like a coin, any new coin, coins that lose them money ... well, basically anything they feel like. I don't think those who yell 'scam' repeatedly realize that intelligent reasoning would work so much better than trolling all over the place.

Or perhaps they just enjoy trolling and it doesn't matter to them.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:40:56 AM

In regard to Spoetnik, I have yet to see him actually like one thing in this entire forum ... besides I think VertCoin. And of course that is a coin he holds.

I suppose in some people's minds they think if they spread fud all over the place, those coins will suffer, and people will instead then invest in something more established. It doesn't work that way of course, but I guess it's one of the few logical reasons people post like that.

And 'scam' is so overused a term in this forum that it's silly at this point. People just throw it out whenever they don't like a coin, any new coin, coins that lose them money ... well, basically anything they feel like. I don't think those who yell 'scam' repeatedly realize that intelligent reasoning would work so much better than trolling all over the place.

Or perhaps they just enjoy trolling and it doesn't matter to them.

HEY ! ..be quiet i am the smart one here !

You guys hang around every scammy clone coin topic.. the same old clone defenders calling people a troll.
You guys can't listen to reason, logic or common sense. I think your by definition dumb and disturbingly gullible.
or shell accounts playing games.. as i've said thousands of times by now probably.

i am always right and it makes you scam supporters mad !

saying that "you can't win with me" is actually pretty accurate.. you kids won't, your out of your league  Wink

and saying something like that is a poor retort ..if you have some technical excuse for this clone coin being legit for us all by all means let's hear it..

insulting me won't make your fucking faggy shit coin clone seem legit ..sorry lol
ohhh but but he just a a a a a just a.... H a t e r
liek omgzbbq11 he's just Troll
liek omg!!!1 he just Jealous..

ya it's science from the smart guys lol

here let me speak to you little kids in a way you will understand.. Reddit / 4chan style Wink

edit:

by the way i went and looked and guess what ?

some one do the math for me.. %2 of 15 billion.
yup 2% premine on a scrypt clone coin

scam coin dev making lectures

stfu scammer period .

you got some nerve buddy..

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4863

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:49:43 AM

As a theoretical case study let’s take the recent ‘action’ by disgruntled LTC miners to attempt to hard-fork LTC to the X11 algorithm. Were it made official or even successful and LTC retained its current value then we could expect to see ASIC development to tackle X11 algorithms much sooner. What then, another hard-fork? Any algorithm that grows to sufficient value and acceptance will draw ASIC development. It’s the next stage of a coins algorithms technological, social and value evolution, unfortunately not something you can run from forever.

Rofo, I would like to argue this bolded point. I believe you have come to this conclusion without considering all the facts.

I would argue that a coin that hard forks when a ASIC is created will become ASIC safe because It takes much more time effort and capitol to create an ASIC than to hard fork. Therefore once a coin shows it has the desire and the will to morph away from an ASIC then ASIC development will stop as the ASIC developers will not reach ROI and will either quit or move to another algorithm. That is a matter of economics.

The first coin that does this will set a precedent and a model that could make ASIC a thing of the past. As LTC was supposed to be (originally cpu only) it really should be the first coin to do this. But it is obvious the Will is not there and LTC will become just another alt that in my opinion will stagnate with time into oblivion. This last statement is my opinion and lets not get sidetracked on that argument.

In in twelve months do you see ASIC's becoming more or less popular Huerisitic?

If none of the bigger volume coins protect themselves against them then they will rule and the hash will be in a small majority much worse than BTC. LTC will go into a downward spiral.

You can't win with Spoetnik. At first I respected his criticism and speaking out against everyone.

Then he pointed his finger at me, so I listed my personal social media details, Australian Business Number (ABN), CoinPayments feedback, public ledger, and told him he could be the first to have the second-hand dealers license scanned and copied.

He still name-drops us everywhere as an anonymous scammers coin, so I gave up.

The fact I didn't dump the coin when it was worth $100,000+ worth of liquidity didn't seem to help make my case either. *shrug*

Edit: This 'noble trend' started in the first week of January, don't blame us for the fact it's been taken to extremes and used to sucker people in with other coins.

You haven't put him on ignore yet? I did so long ago I forgot his name until you mentioned him. Fuck haters. You have nothing to explain. Have a beer and ignore the douchbag.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:01:18 AM

ya i'm a big hater.. i pointed out how a masked shadowy spammer made ANOTHER clone coin with a premine. lol
ohhh yeah i'm a big monster hahhaa ..riiiiiight
change icon and name and premine and it and pump and dump.. ya i'm the bad guy.. gimme a break lol
i should be ignoring you guys and i usually do actually i let you guys get away with far too much as it is ..you should be grateful Wink

miKnutty (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:16:03 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 06:35:40 AM by miKnutty

ya i'm a big hater.. i pointed out how a masked shadowy spammer made ANOTHER clone coin with a premine. lol
change icon and name and premine and it and pump and dump.. ya i'm the bad guy.. gimme a break lol
i should be ignoring you guys and i usually do actually i let you guys get away with far too much as it is ..you should be grateful Wink

You keep talking, nobl keeps rising
Rofo
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 10:26:44 PM

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=95048320&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?abn=92119945303

https://www.noblemovement.com/feedback/

https://www.noblemovement.com/public-ledger/

adam1230
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:30:07 AM

No you're not a "hater" you are delusional and a bitter person because of some bad childhood experience no doubt.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:41:45 AM

No you're not a "hater" you are delusional and a bitter person because of some bad childhood experience no doubt.

how is that on-topic and how does that make your coin legit ?

i don't like Spoetnik so that means my clone coin is awesome !!!

well then, it's official i guess hahaa
i stand corrected.

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4863

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:22:04 AM

This user is currently ignored.

Don't waste your breath, he's a Retard and quoting him makes it worse.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
miKnutty (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:19:28 AM

Good call,

lets get back on topic!
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:52:17 AM

This is great stuff.

Where can I find other stuff written by devs like this?
adam1230
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:16:53 PM

This is great stuff.

Where can I find other stuff written by devs like this?

Short answer... you won't. That's why Noblecoin is truly "better" in a calculated sense. The devs and community are real and really support each other. They are not fly by night scam artists or temporary bandwagon members. So what comes out of the Noble community is going to be quality and helpful for all the crypto-coin world.
sid7039

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:52:27 PM

GREAT document!
Thanks!!
miKnutty (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:25:54 AM

Version two announced!

https://twitter.com/NobleCoin/status/460260599100755969
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 06:27:00 PM

Great! Waitin' for the pdf link to go live...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: