Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:28:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][X11] JUGGALO COIN(JUG) -->New JuggaloCoin Tips WORDPRESS PLUGIN!<---  (Read 67327 times)
JuggaloCoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 01:59:31 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 03:39:25 AM by JuggaloCoin

The Insane Coin Posse is on the case...

Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:01:00 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 02:21:18 AM by Prolifik

It's cheap JUG coins. Why u mad? Just buy them and profit.

JuggaloCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 02:23:57 AM

Fuckin' Bitcoin confirmations.  How do they work?   Wink

Seriously, I think Bitcoin's biggest flaw is the ridiculous block time.  Waiting for confirmations...

Then we'll have some fun.  Stayed tuned to this thread for updates...
gpuminer

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:47:33 AM

Fuckin' Bitcoin confirmations.&amp;nbsp; How do they work?&amp;nbsp; &amp;nbsp;Wink

Seriously, I think Bitcoin's biggest flaw is the ridiculous block time.&amp;nbsp; Waiting for confirmations...

Then we'll have some fun.&amp;nbsp; Stayed tuned to this thread for updates...

it will take from 30 mins to 1 hour or sometimes even 2 hours to be able to use the fund on exchange

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. Sw4sYCL3h9NjLu1i9d6YSSsuQZQztFR7jW
gpuminer

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:54:45 AM

i wish i have extra fund to buy up those cheap coins. Selling at those price make no sense. The miner lose money mining those coins. Unless the seller intention is to destroy the price of the coin

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. Sw4sYCL3h9NjLu1i9d6YSSsuQZQztFR7jW
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:02:01 AM

My intention is to kickstart the market on these coins and get them into more peoples hands.

It's not a huge dump, more of a giveaway. -_-

battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:04:33 AM

Those who are not mining this coin right now are missing out on huge gains. 
gpuminer

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:07:01 AM

My intention is to kickstart the market on these coins and get them into more peoples hands.

It's not a huge dump, more of a giveaway. -_-

so its you....if u want give away should do it on bigger exchange. Small exchange like europex only got a handful of trader.

JuggaloCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 03:20:06 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 03:32:59 AM by JuggaloCoin

I don't think having those kinds of sell orders in place helps our cause.  Just makes it look like a cheap pump and dump coin, which it is not.  

So the Insane Coin Posse stepped in and bought out everything up to 100.  

And we are giving them away!

If you are a member of the Insane Coin Posse, I'll send you your share automatically tomorrow morning.  (Half goes to the posse members, half to the rest of the fam.)

For all the other fine folks here, just PM me with your JUG address in the subject line.  (Feel free to write me a message, too, but address in subject as it makes it a lot easier to cut and paste multiple times.)

Please don't post your address in the thread.  Against forum rules.

Alright now, who wants some free coins?
gpuminer

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:30:33 AM

I don't think having those kinds of sell orders in place helps our cause.  Just makes it look like a cheap pump and dump coin, which it is not.  

So the Insane Coin Posse stepped in and bought out everything up to 100.  

And we are giving them away!

If you are a member of the Insane Coin Posse, I'll send you your share automatically tomorrow morning.  (Half goes to the posse members, half to the rest of the fam.)

For all the other fine folks here, just PM me with your JUG address in the subject line.  (Feel free to write me a message, too, but address in subject as it makes it a lot easier to cut and paste multiple times.)

Please don't post your address in the thread.  Against forum rules.

Alright now, who wants some free coins?

Good job.

JuggaloCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 03:30:48 AM

And there we go.  Order book looks much nicer.  A few at 2,000-4,000.  Vast majority over 4,000.  

In my opinion, 4,000 is about the "Point of Insanity."  You would have to be absolutely crazy (or generous) to sell them below that.  In my opinion.

Anyway, thanks Prolifik.  I know have the best intentions, and it works out well.  Like you said, a giveaway.
monoxide

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:31:17 AM

The Insane Clown Posse is on the case...

Hell yeah! It's gonna be big!
JuggaloCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 03:51:10 AM

I just sent 1,000 of the coins for additional funding for nxtar's JuggaloCoin faucet.

Another chance to grab yourself some free JUGS >> http://www.getcoin2.com/faucets/JUG/
alvarorecoba

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:52:34 AM

im just a miner  Grin Grin look at low price make me sad  Grin

Hi dev, How about marketing strategy?
gpuminer

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:05:33 AM

most coin start out low price for 1st exchange. Look at dogecoin, blackcoin, etc. And they go through a period of boom and bust. Are you ready for the boom ?

alvarorecoba

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:07:33 AM

most coin start out low price for 1st exchange. Look at dogecoin, blackcoin, etc. And they go through a period of boom and bust.

i know, but we all have electric bills to be paid  Grin Grin Grin
gpuminer

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:10:48 AM

most coin start out low price for 1st exchange. Look at dogecoin, blackcoin, etc. And they go through a period of boom and bust.

i know, but we all have electric bills to be paid  Grin Grin Grin

this coin is less than a week old. We will talk about bills when 1 month is up.

TheLotusPod

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:06:13 AM

what do you mean "have i put that .conf file"? have i put what in a .conf file? have i downloaded a .conf file? im not sure what your asking. the wallet i downloaded from the OP did not come with a ".conf file"

so confussed

Please help a ninja out

Check out the instructions on the first post for those new to mining X11.

The conf file is just a text file that you will create.  The exact contents are on the first post here.

It needs to go in your AppData folder.  Typically under C>Users>YourWindowsUsername>Appdata>Roaming>juggalocoin

In that juggalocoin folder, you will place the conf file, which you will name juggalocoin.conf

Anyway, check the instructions in the original post for more details.

I'll try to make a Youtube video soon showing how to do it.  Just searched and I can not believe there's not one already.  

But im not trying to mine... im just trying to get a working wallet so i can put my coins in them that i purchase.. i have the wallet but it will not sync and i have no clue how or why. someone please help me out here
notallthere

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:13:59 AM

what do you mean "have i put that .conf file"? have i put what in a .conf file? have i downloaded a .conf file? im not sure what your asking. the wallet i downloaded from the OP did not come with a ".conf file"

so confussed

Please help a ninja out

The conf file is just a text file that you will create.  The exact contents are on the first post here.

It needs to go in your AppData folder.  Typically under C>Users>YourWindowsUsername>Appdata>Roaming>juggalocoin

In that juggalocoin folder, you will place the conf file, which you will name juggalocoin.conf

I'll try to make a Youtube video soon showing how to do it.  Just searched and I can not believe there's not one already.  

But im not trying to mine... im just trying to get a working wallet so i can put my coins in them that i purchase.. i have the wallet but it will not sync and i have no clue how or why. someone please help me out here

Open up notepad in windows
 Copy and paste this into it:
server=1
listen=1
addnode=108.61.103.135
addnode=108.61.103.162
addnode=108.61.103.67

click save
 Change the dropdown at the bottom of the save window to all files
 Name the file Juggalocoin.conf
 save it into C:/Users/Yourusername/Appdata/roaming/juggalocoin

If you do not see app data folder it is a hidden file. Post back if you can't find that folder.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
tygarbyte

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

4mnth old Miner :-)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:50:52 AM

so confussed

Please help a ninja out

pictures might make it easier for the less technically inclined

http://tygarbyte.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/altcoin-conf-file-for-noobs-like-me.html

Wallet Sync General Guide, conf file how to.

this is for all alt coins in general, this example is juggalocoin

Download and extract wallet
Run wallet once – this will generate folder in appdata, close wallet.
Open file explorer, go to tools > folder options > view
Make sure you tick “ show hidden files, folders and drives”
Click OK to close

Replace Library with %appdata% in the toolbar

Go to JuggaloCoin folder
Right click inside folder, new txt file. It will create a file called “new text Document.txt”
Open new “text Document.txt” file
Copy text from Original post. Highlighted can be anything you want

Save file as JuggaloCoin.conf

Once saved, open wallet and wait.

I mine therefor I am Smiley - WIN : WcLLYcZfHQAMMVwiaAtMECZQh1YfCPw88g
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: