Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:37:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][X11] JUGGALO COIN(JUG) -->New JuggaloCoin Tips WORDPRESS PLUGIN!<---  (Read 67330 times)
JuggaloCoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 01:08:08 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 01:29:56 AM by JuggaloCoin

Nothing exceptional ? Do u know x11 180 mh can make quite a sum of BTC a day ? Do you know how much it cost for hardware for 180 mh (it's over $40,000) ? Someone with 180 mh mine this coin is telling us that he/she/they believe there is value in this coin. The rig could have mine other coin and autosell for BTC.

You make a good point, gpuminer. If a rig like that is mining a coin on an exchange, it doesn't mean much as they are probably just gonna dump it immediately for BTC.

But that's not happening with JUG.  As you indicated, it's gotta be someone who believes in the coin.
JuggaloCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 01:11:01 AM

New bounty folks, and my Juggalo ninjas are gonna love this one...

10,000 JUGs for the 1st JuggaloCoin tattoo.

Gotta post a video, as pics are too easy to fake.

By the way, you would definitely get a ton of media exposure.  You've seen how much attention JuggaloCoin has received.

We would do a press release about the tat, and you can bet the media would jump on it in a microsecond. 
gpuminer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:26:13 AM

By the way, you would definitely get a ton of media exposure.  You've seen how much attention JuggaloCoin has received.

We would do a press release about the tat, and you can bet the media would jump on it in a microsecond. 

wow. Very good idea !

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. Sw4sYCL3h9NjLu1i9d6YSSsuQZQztFR7jW
monoxide

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:52:57 AM

Yo, ninjas. If anyone not so familiar to cryptocurrencies wants to get in, feel free to pm me for help. I can help you set up windows wallets and miners.

2 whoops!
monoxide

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:54:42 AM

Man, i might do this. Just have to ask my homies wife if she would give me some ink for juggalocoins..
TheLotusPod

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:09:41 AM

im trying to download the wallet and it says 0 active connections to the juggalo network and im 4 days behind so how do i sync. please help
monoxide

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:19:30 AM

im trying to download the wallet and it says 0 active connections to the juggalo network and im 4 days behind so how do i sync. please help

Have you put up that .conf file?
jrwhite

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:37:08 AM

Short linux compiling guide for newbs

The code doesn't compile "as is" on Linux so use this:

Code:
git clone https://github.com/papanutt/JUG.git juggalocoin
cd juggalocoin/src/
chmod +x leveldb/build_detect_platform
mkdir obj
sudo make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-

The resulting executable is named JuggaloCoind
Rename it in order to respect Linux conventions

Code:
mv JuggaloCoind juggalocoind
cp juggalocoind /usr/bin/

Copy/paste this in the config file (replace user/pass with your own):

Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=50554

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
#noirc=1

addnode=108.61.103.135
addnode=108.61.103.162
addnode=108.61.103.67

TheLotusPod

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:47:58 AM

Have you put up that .conf file?

what do you mean "have i put that .conf file"? have i put what in a .conf file? have i downloaded a .conf file? im not sure what your asking. the wallet i downloaded from the OP did not come with a ".conf file"

so confussed

Please help a ninja out
hankrules

Activity: 673

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:52:46 AM

Guys, here's the deal about talesfromthescrypt-  we contracted a virus from the dafuq wallet and it killed my server.  I was able to recover the juggalo wallet, but I'm not able to distribute the coins to their owners (at least not in a timely fashion).  Dev, if I sent you the file, maybe you could find a way to distribute them.  I'm really fucking sorry.  Believe me, this has been pretty bad for me.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
gpuminer

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:55:25 AM

Guys, here's the deal about talesfromthescrypt-  we contracted a virus from the dafuq wallet and it killed my server.  I was able to recover the juggalo wallet, but I'm not able to distribute the coins to their owners (at least not in a timely fashion).  Dev, if I sent you the file, maybe you could find a way to distribute them.  I'm really fucking sorry.  Believe me, this has been pretty bad for me.

dafuq  ? This is the first case i heard of people spreading virus using wallet. It could be a trend soon.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. Sw4sYCL3h9NjLu1i9d6YSSsuQZQztFR7jW
gpuminer

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:07:36 AM

JuggaloCoin , the website need a clean up. A lot of information there is outdated and incorrect. Also, IPO need a deadline, cant IPO forever.

JuggaloCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 07:11:15 AM

what do you mean "have i put that .conf file"? have i put what in a .conf file? have i downloaded a .conf file? im not sure what your asking. the wallet i downloaded from the OP did not come with a ".conf file"

so confussed

Please help a ninja out

Check out the instructions on the first post for those new to mining X11.

The conf file is just a text file that you will create.  The exact contents are on the first post here.

It needs to go in your AppData folder.  Typically under C>Users>YourWindowsUsername>Appdata>Roaming>juggalocoin

In that juggalocoin folder, you will place the conf file, which you will name juggalocoin.conf

Anyway, check the instructions in the original post for more details.

I'll try to make a Youtube video soon showing how to do it.  Just searched and I can not believe there's not one already.  
JuggaloCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 07:13:39 AM

Guys, here's the deal about talesfromthescrypt-  we contracted a virus from the dafuq wallet and it killed my server.  I was able to recover the juggalo wallet, but I'm not able to distribute the coins to their owners (at least not in a timely fashion).  Dev, if I sent you the file, maybe you could find a way to distribute them.  I'm really fucking sorry.  Believe me, this has been pretty bad for me.

Sorry to hear about the hacking.  I had seen that in another thread about the Dafuq wallet hitting lots of other folks.

Definitely send me the info you've got and let me know what I can do to help.

We'll make it right for our JUG mining ninjas.

Papa Nutt
JuggaloCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 07:18:40 AM

dafuq  ? This is the first case i heard of people spreading virus using wallet. It could be a trend soon.

Unfortunately, it's already a trend. It's happened about a dozen times, believe it or not.

Here's a thread about it, including the coins to avoid:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524843.0

I could see it becoming an even bigger issue.  The big problem is that nearly every legitimate wallet gives false positives for viruses, particularly with a comprehensive scan like virustotal.  So people tend to ignore the warnings when there really is a problem.

JuggaloCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 07:19:48 AM

JuggaloCoin , the website need a clean up. A lot of information there is outdated and incorrect. Also, IPO need a deadline, cant IPO forever.

Website clean up is on the agenda.  24 hour closure notice will be given on Insane Coin Posse very soon.
monoxide

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:24:08 AM

so confussed

Please help a ninja out

Check out the instructions on the first post for those new to mining X11.

The conf file is just a text file that you will create.  The exact contents are on the first post here.

It needs to go in your AppData folder.  Typically under C>Users>YourWindowsUsername>Appdata>Roaming>juggalocoin

In that juggalocoin folder, you will place the conf file, which you will name juggalocoin.conf

Anyway, check the instructions in the original post for more details.

I'll try to make a Youtube video soon showing how to do it.  Just searched and I can not believe there's not one already.  

Also, your roaming folder will be hidden. So you need to change your folder settings to show hidden files.
JuggaloCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 07:30:04 AM

Also, your roaming folder will be hidden. So you need to change your folder settings to show hidden files.

Yeah, good point.  On one of my machines the whole AppData folder was hidden.

Just Google "show hidden files" for your version of Windows.
gpuminer

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:44:25 AM

if u are running windows

go to run,
type
%appdata%

look for JuggaloCoin folder.

No need to show hidden file. By using the above, hidden folder can be seen and access without any additional setting.

Config file is on OP.

Name of file:
Juggalocoin.conf

Content of file:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=50554
addnode=108.61.103.135
addnode=108.61.103.162
addnode=108.61.103.67

After creating the file in the folder. Open ur wallet.

abalam

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:33:31 PM

JuggaloCoin [JUG] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/jug
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: