Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2026, 08:41:39 PM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62]
  Print  
Author Topic: 👑 Jackpotter.com 👑 | Community Powered Crypto Casino 🎁 | Sportbook ⚽  (Read 16913 times)
arallmuus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1571



View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 06:53:01 PM
 #1221

-snip

FYI, that account registered in 2019 and just woke up with recent password change. Made 4 post today with 1 post exactly the same as the one you quoted on another casino's thread. Weird but he is more than welcome on JP if he is truly looking for a decent casino to play

Jackpotter was the only one who was offering Messi 2+ goals at 1.53 goals, i take it since most of the other bookies were ofering it at only 1.34 or something like that. I re-check it in various bookies and in all of them were more close to 1.3 so i take the 1.53 from JP.

We all know how it ended, Messi miss a ton of goals -snip

Lost mine as well on -3.5 handicap. I guess we are skipping to the weekend game then. I got one prepared



Im really pushing the odds here but this one should be good enough

Please note that account checks tied to different sports and bet types can sometimes mean instant withdrawals aren't always available. This is a standard part of our verification process, and we appreciate your patience.

First time had to wait for my withdrawal but all good here, I got mine.

Steve.
Jackpotter.com

Hey Steve, good to see you around here !

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
notblox1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1684


⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 10:20:39 PM
 #1222

I’d like to ask about your experiences with this operator; I’ve read on other forums that there are issues with withdrawals. How can I know if the casino will actually pay out my money? Thanks for the advice.
I dont know what other forums you are talking about, but I have been using Jackpotter casino for many months,
and they always paid me when I made withdrawals from my account, so I never had any issues with it.
I cant say how quickly you will receive coins in your wallet, but you will surely receive them eventually.
 

JackpotterCasino (OP)
Copper Member
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 263
Merit: 217


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 01:35:10 PM
 #1223

🏆 Jackpotter Sports Deposit Bonus Is Back!

The bonus is active again — for a limited time, deposit and get extra bonuses on Sports!

Deposit with promo code and get 20 USDT on Sports!

  • Promo Code: FKRTH8C9SZ
  • Min Deposit: $10

Don't miss out — deposit and claim your bonus now! 🚀

Learn more 👉  Sports Deposit Bonus


J a c k p o t t e r    👑    New Era of Casino Rewards     │   𝕏   │   Telegram 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
♦      Slots      ♦      Table Games      ♦      Live Casino      ♦      Sportsbook      ♦
darbitmobilerecovery
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 975



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 01:42:39 PM
 #1224

-snip

FYI, that account registered in 2019 and just woke up with recent password change. Made 4 post today with 1 post exactly the same as the one you quoted on another casino's thread. Weird but he is more than welcome on JP if he is truly looking for a decent casino to play

Jackpotter was the only one who was offering Messi 2+ goals at 1.53 goals, i take it since most of the other bookies were ofering it at only 1.34 or something like that. I re-check it in various bookies and in all of them were more close to 1.3 so i take the 1.53 from JP.

We all know how it ended, Messi miss a ton of goals -snip

Lost mine as well on -3.5 handicap. I guess we are skipping to the weekend game then. I got one prepared



Im really pushing the odds here but this one should be good enough


First of all yes that account looks suspicious to say the least, when i check that he didnt have any post and registered in 2019......

About the Argentina game.... was crazy to see only a 3-0 with one goal from Messi, and the worst come after the game, the show was a complete shitshow and all the people was furious about it.


The bet looks good, Brighton is the main question there, Sunderland at home the past year was a real solid team but in this one and after this international break i dont know.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
panjul07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1450



View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 02:22:21 PM
 #1225

🏆 Jackpotter Sports Deposit Bonus Is Back!

The bonus is active again — for a limited time, deposit and get extra bonuses on Sports!

Deposit with promo code and get 20 USDT on Sports!

I do not play sports much but this offer is interesting enough although it comes with 20x wagering requirement so I decided to take this bonus because this weekend there will be many soccer matches to bet.
Good thing that the free bet can be used to place a combo bet so I can try to make a bigger profit although the chance of winning is getting smaller but since it is a free bet then why not? Smiley 
Just placed a combo bet with odds 3.89 with a potential winning of $77.90, lets see if my combo bet will be a winning bet or a losing bet this weekend.


For those who are wondering about the full terms of this bonus, look at below image:

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
EarnOnVictor
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1554
Merit: 969



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 10:30:12 PM
 #1226

I do not play sports much but this offer is interesting enough although it comes with 20x wagering requirement so I decided to take this bonus because this weekend there will be many soccer matches to bet.
Good thing that the free bet can be used to place a combo bet so I can try to make a bigger profit although the chance of winning is getting smaller but since it is a free bet then why not? Smiley 
Oh, I could see that you are not used to Jackpotter's bonus and free bet conditions, which could only be responsible for you to be using free bets and bonus conditions interchangeably. What you actually subscribed to now is a bonus offer, and not a free bet. It's the bonus that requires you to wager some Xtimes your deposits. But for Jackpotter's free bets, they don't task you on wagering requirements, but only a certain combined odds amount + a certain minimum/maximum number of selections.

Quote
Just placed a combo bet with odds 3.89 with a potential winning of $77.90, lets see if my combo bet will be a winning bet or a losing bet this weekend.

Good luck on this one! Unfortunately, you didn't show the betting options for us to have the firsthand knowledge and also comment. By the way, it's the start of your quest in fulfilling the requirements, and if this one wins, ensure you do not rush to take the next risk. That's from experience actually.

notblox1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1684


⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨


View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 07:00:54 PM
 #1227

Does anyone know how to convert JPT tokens to BTC, USDT or other coins in casino?
I can see in my page option to convert my balance into $JPT, but that is in opposite directions than I am looking for.
I checked in Swap exchange part but there is no JPT tokens listed there, but I can freely exchange between all other available coins.
This is conversion page: https://jackpotter.com/jpt-coin/convert

arallmuus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1571



View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 07:29:28 PM
 #1228

Does anyone know how to convert JPT tokens to BTC, USDT or other coins in casino?

Its not available to converted back to other tokens as of now on that specific page or anywhere on the casino

The only way is to withdraw your JPT then convert it on uniswap. If you bought your JPT from the ICO then 20% of it would be withdrawable at TGE thus you can swap it back to any other coins

Just placed a combo bet with odds 3.89 with a potential winning of $77.90

Please let me know if you win this lol. I think you should be safe if you avoid Bundesliga this weekend  Roll Eyes

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
hosemary
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3276
Merit: 7393



View Profile
October 10, 2026, 07:39:29 PM
 #1229

Its not available to converted back to other tokens as of now on that specific page or anywhere on the casino
I'm curious to know whether it has always been like this or this is a recent issue.
When the presale was still live, I asked about the possiblity of exchanging JPT tokens after the presle, and JackpotterCasino replied that it would be possible to convert JPT tokens to other coins/tokens.

Yes, absolutely — swapping unlocked tokens will be available for any currency.

panjul07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1450



View Profile WWW
Today at 02:23:40 PM
 #1230

Oh, I could see that you are not used to Jackpotter's bonus and free bet conditions, which could only be responsible for you to be using free bets and bonus conditions interchangeably. What you actually subscribed to now is a bonus offer, and not a free bet. It's the bonus that requires you to wager some Xtimes your deposits. But for Jackpotter's free bets, they don't task you on wagering requirements, but only a certain combined odds amount + a certain minimum/maximum number of selections.
Frankly, you make me confused LOL because for me free bet remains free bet regardless how I get it whether I get it 100% for free or as part of a bonus (by deposit) as the main point is that free bet is something that I can use to place a bet on sports for free (without risking my initial deposit).

Good luck on this one! Unfortunately, you didn't show the betting options for us to have the firsthand knowledge and also comment. By the way, it's the start of your quest in fulfilling the requirements, and if this one wins, ensure you do not rush to take the next risk. That's from experience actually.
I deliberately decided not to reveal the matches to avoid unnecessary discussion because usually when there is a betslip shared in thread then it will be followed up by discussion about the matches like what we can see on those soccer league's threads.

Please let me know if you win this lol. I think you should be safe if you avoid Bundesliga this weekend  Roll Eyes
Unfortunately it is ended as a loss bet Smiley it was a combo bet consist of 3 EPL matches, 2 matches won but 1 ended in a draw which made me lose the combo bet.
Anyway, I wanted to check the bet but there is no history even under my "lost" bet tab, is it because it was from free bet so it is not recorded in the history?

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
EarnOnVictor
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1554
Merit: 969



View Profile
Today at 03:16:07 PM
 #1231

Oh, I could see that you are not used to Jackpotter's bonus and free bet conditions, which could only be responsible for you to be using free bets and bonus conditions interchangeably. What you actually subscribed to now is a bonus offer, and not a free bet. It's the bonus that requires you to wager some Xtimes your deposits. But for Jackpotter's free bets, they don't task you on wagering requirements, but only a certain combined odds amount + a certain minimum/maximum number of selections.
Frankly, you make me confused LOL because for me free bet remains free bet regardless how I get it whether I get it 100% for free or as part of a bonus (by deposit) as the main point is that free bet is something that I can use to place a bet on sports for free (without risking my initial deposit).
That's not quite accurate, friend. Interpreting the terms casually can lead to confusion. I used to think the same way until I understood the distinction between the two. 1. A free bet can be gotten through a bonus promotion or casino's random selection or generosity, but that doesn't mean every bonus is a free bet. The difference is between the reward itself and the conditions attached to it. 2. In your use case, it was a normal bonus with wagering requirements, and not a free bet with conditions of amount of odds + number of selections only.

Quote
I deliberately decided not to reveal the matches to avoid unnecessary discussion because usually when there is a betslip shared in thread then it will be followed up by discussion about the matches like what we can see on those soccer league's threads.
Fair point! Still, I believe it's part of the fun and reason to make ANN threads active, if done minimally. It's being done on every ANN on the forum. I hide it myself at times, but not for the same reason; it's only if the slip is too long to be captured once. It's a choice though.

arallmuus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1571



View Profile WWW
Today at 06:39:46 PM
 #1232

-snip
-snip
Anyway, I wanted to check the bet but there is no history even under my "lost" bet tab, is it because it was from free bet so it is not recorded in the history?

It should be listed there even if its free bet but for the record, its not a free bet. Its listed as cash bonus or something like that though. Free bet would have the free money tag on the betslip but yours dont have it



This is what it looks like if its free bet

I got my $20 from this promo as well, won it and it is listed on the bet history



a particular Sweden guy gave me this tips  Grin

-snip
I'm curious to know whether it has always been like this or this is a recent issue.
When the presale was still live, I asked about the possiblity of exchanging JPT tokens after the presle, and JackpotterCasino replied that it would be possible to convert JPT tokens to other coins/tokens.

I guess their intention is for people to use it on marketplace as of now so that could be the reason we cant convert it to other tokens right now. Probably in the future they will consider this option

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!