|
Yamifoud
|
 |
November 14, 2025, 10:41:42 PM |
|
Some stop playing when the charts turn red (like what is going on now),
If this is how someone thinks, then maybe they shouldn’t call themselves a gambler at all. Some might say it’s the “smart” way, but I don’t really agree. A real gambler does not look at the market price or even the fees. Instead, they gamble regardless of what is happening in the market because they are happy doing it. Personally, I don't pay attention to the news or market situation. Some will say it is important, but for me, I don't weigh that much. Besides, I'm not addicted to gambling. I only gamble when I have extra money and free time.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Nwada001
|
 |
November 14, 2025, 10:43:22 PM |
|
If you're losing a lot of financial resources while trading, your focus will be more on trading to recover quickly, especially if you're trading spot, not futures. If you get liquidated in futures, that's it, the money you used for trading is gone. But if you're trading spot, you can still recover by trading or buying coins at a low price to recoup your losses. So, of course, I won't gamble at a crypto casino.
If you are a holder, the price can start dumping, and your portfolio can be reduced. As a result of that, you will be more focused on thinking about how the market can recover and not how to spend any of those coins. You can still be gambling but not to use those coins, which are undervalued again. Instead, if you have spare fiat, you can try gambling with fiat or stablecoin.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
[/quote] [center][table][tr][td][/td][td][size=20pt][nbsp] [size=6pt][color=#65e]█▄[/td] [td][font=arial black][size=24pt]R[/size][/font][/td] [td][size=2pt]
[color=#fec]▀[color=#fda]▀[color=#fc9]▀[color=#eb7]▀[color=#eb5]▀[col
|
|
|
|
Yorubek
|
 |
November 14, 2025, 10:54:49 PM |
|
I think that recreational gamblers will not stop gambling because of the downturn in the crypto market. Regardless of the crypto market, recreational gamblers are still gambling in a disciplined manner. They gamble on their own time and money and gamble with money they can afford to lose. Expecting too much from gambling can increase the risk of losing money, and gambling for entertainment can be a real pleasure.
|
|
|
|
|
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange
|
 |
November 15, 2025, 10:33:28 AM |
|
Those that are into crypto are motivated to gamble during the bull run because every win they earn would be doubled due to the increase in the market value but looking at it from a different direction, aren't gamblers supposed to gamble with Crypto more during the dip? Since the is low and their main aim is to make profit why not chase it when the price is low to get a higher value? What do you think about this
The crypto that most people are even using to gamble with is USDT and other stable acceptable coins by the casino they are using. Knowing the value and advantage of Bitcoin, I don't even think some people are spending their Bitcoin holding again on gambling just as they were doing in the early year where most people spend thousands of Bitcoin on the casino. This time around, I believe that gambler actually have a seperate cold wallet for holding their important coins which they might not want to spend on gambling, while they also have a hot wallet that contains the coins they might be using for gambling always.
|
|
|
|
|
suzanne5223
|
 |
November 15, 2025, 08:48:09 PM |
|
Honestly, we have some gamblers who see gambling when the market is bearish as something that's not an issue due to the diversity of means they are earning from. We also have some gamblers who consider splitting their gambling budget whenever the market is red, which is understandable because I am one of them. Meanwhile, we also have some who consider the bearish as the moment to stop gambling until they achieve certain things.
I always cut down the budget and time I spend on gambling during bearish market season because my main focus was to always look for the chance of buying the dip
|
|
|
|
Julien_Olynpic
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 5486
|
 |
November 22, 2025, 07:27:26 AM |
|
I can say that I became most interested in sports betting during protracted cryptocurrency bear markets. It's especially wonderful when you've managed to sell something you've been holding for a long time and are simply waiting for your ideal entry point, knowing it won't be anytime soon. However, even if you're at a paper loss, gambling can still provide solace and entertainment. The main thing is to stay within your risk management guidelines. Play with small amounts, even just symbolic amounts. This will help you pass the time while you wait for the perfect entry point.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
RGBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1153
Vega.Bet
|
 |
November 22, 2025, 07:53:43 AM |
|
If they have a balance in their account, they likely don't care about the market. Some may simply stop depositing with a particular cryptocurrency because they've lost some of its value, which they believe impacts their bet amount/rounds/bonuses. However, this is a rare consideration. Serious gamblers tend to ignore the loss of coin value due to market situations; they're accustomed to being able to afford larger losses.
|
|
|
|
Synchronice
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1194
|
 |
November 22, 2025, 08:50:03 AM |
|
Some stop playing when the charts turn red (like what is going on now), while others see it as the perfect time to stay active. Volatility affects mindset, not just portfolios. What’s your approach when the market dips, do you keep spinning & betting on sports or you stop playing for a while?
Bear market is not the perfect time to gamble to my mind because when you deposit $100 to play $5 BlackJack rounds and then you discover that instead of 20 rounds you can only play 16 rounds because of 20% drop in your coin's price, it's not nice. When it comes to bear market, I prefer to gamble with stablecoins even though I'm not a fan of stablecoins because of many issues that they have but I usually choose USDC for gambling (DAI is a better option as I have heard though). So, with stablecoins during the bear market, I continue gambling as usual.
|
| EARNBET | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | ███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ |
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄ █████████████████████████ ▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀ █████████████████████ ▐███████████████████▌ ███████████████████ ███████████████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
| King of The Castle $200,000 in prizes | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | 62.5% | RAKEBACK BONUS |
|
|
|
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1331
|
 |
November 22, 2025, 09:18:32 AM |
|
If you are a holder, the price can start dumping, and your portfolio can be reduced. As a result of that, you will be more focused on thinking about how the market can recover and not how to spend any of those coins. You can still be gambling but not to use those coins, which are undervalued again. Instead, if you have spare fiat, you can try gambling with fiat or stablecoin.
If you allocate a certain amount from your monthly income to gambling, the situation of the crypto market will not bother you. The only thing that could make you reduce or increase your gambling budget would be if you income changes. I also agree that those who gamble with the gains they get from crypto investement will reduce their budget because they might be losing due to the current negative market.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | | | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
passwordnow
|
 |
November 22, 2025, 09:31:04 AM |
|
Some stop playing when the charts turn red (like what is going on now), while others see it as the perfect time to stay active. Volatility affects mindset, not just portfolios. What’s your approach when the market dips, do you keep spinning & betting on sports or you stop playing for a while?
I don't stop, I continue. Fortunately, I have some stablecoins that I can gamble with and that's why it doesn't matter even if the crypto market turns bad and bearish. With all of the bloods in the streets, that's really stopping some gamblers out there when it's not that good at all and their portfolio keeps on dropping a lot.
|
|
|
|
|
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1266
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
|
 |
November 22, 2025, 09:36:45 AM |
|
If they have a balance in their account, they likely don't care about the market. Some may simply stop depositing with a particular cryptocurrency because they've lost some of its value, which they believe impacts their bet amount/rounds/bonuses. However, this is a rare consideration. Serious gamblers tend to ignore the loss of coin value due to market situations; they're accustomed to being able to afford larger losses.
Usually, gamblers rarely pay attention to the bear market, especially small gamblers, it does not affect at all except for whales who deposit large amounts, it may be affected by the bear market. I don't know if they deposit altcoins that have experienced a sharp decline of more than 30% or even more what is their fate? But I myself stablecoin one for gambling to maintain a stable price. 
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1349
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
November 22, 2025, 09:47:01 AM |
|
Usually, gamblers rarely pay attention to the bear market, especially small gamblers, it does not affect at all except for whales who deposit large amounts, it may be affected by the bear market. I don't know if they deposit altcoins that have experienced a sharp decline of more than 30% or even more what is their fate? But I myself stablecoin one for gambling to maintain a stable price.  I’m a small gambler myself but sometimes I do consider the bearish market on what currency I’m choosing to gamble. I do deposit on altcoin during bear market whenever I want to invest on the token and at the same time gamble so that I will earn profit in case the token that I use pump while I’m gambling. It’s like hitting 2 bird with 1 stone in case I manage to win in gambling and at the same time token pump later on.
|
|
|
|
|
Zigabel
|
 |
November 22, 2025, 09:48:56 AM |
|
Some stop playing when the charts turn red (like what is going on now), while others see it as the perfect time to stay active. Volatility affects mindset, not just portfolios. What’s your approach when the market dips, do you keep spinning & betting on sports or you stop playing for a while?
Various persons has got their approaches to various situations one of which will be the actions the take with respect to the current market situation, when the market is either bullish or bearish, there are advantages and disadvantages to both situations and whichever aligns better with you is that which you should consider to take your actions with, if the market is bearish, it does affect the value of your win, same also happens when the market is bullish and again the amount of your stake too can be affected, so basically it is not just about the gambling itself but your risk preference at he various times of the market, for me i gamble at the bullish and bearish but only making sure my wins always supersedes the losses even as the values does drop or later does rises.
|
|
|
|
|
Viscore
|
 |
November 22, 2025, 10:23:43 AM |
|
If they have a balance in their account, they likely don't care about the market. Some may simply stop depositing with a particular cryptocurrency because they've lost some of its value, which they believe impacts their bet amount/rounds/bonuses. However, this is a rare consideration. Serious gamblers tend to ignore the loss of coin value due to market situations; they're accustomed to being able to afford larger losses.
There’s really only one solid solution for that, and that is gamble using stablecoins. That way you won’t feel the market being bearish and you won’t be scared to risk it. But the proper mindset is to separate gambling from investing. When we talk about market conditions, bearish or bullish, that belongs to the investing mindset. The gambling mindset works the same regardless of what the market is doing.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange
|
 |
November 22, 2025, 10:28:09 AM |
|
I’m a small gambler myself but sometimes I do consider the bearish market on what currency I’m choosing to gamble.
I do deposit on altcoin during bear market whenever I want to invest on the token and at the same time gamble so that I will earn profit in case the token that I use pump while I’m gambling.
It’s like hitting 2 bird with 1 stone in case I manage to win in gambling and at the same time token pump later on.
How do you do that if you gamble always? I mean, if you are the type of gambler that gambles everyday during the bear market, when you want to deposit on a daily or weekly basis, do you buy the altcoin at those intervals and after you buy them, it that when you keep the one you want to hold and deposit the one you want to gamble with? I'm just curious, since your explanation wasn't clear enough to me. Also, do you only gamble with altcoins during bear market and not Bitcoin?
|
|
|
|
ozgr
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1071
|
 |
November 22, 2025, 11:19:46 AM |
|
When the markets are low volume or dropping, I end up gambling even more. Crypto trading has basically turned into a form of gambling too  I get the dopamine and adrenaline my brain needs from gambling. When the value of the coins in your portfolio drops during a bear market, trying to compensate for the losses by gambling is a huge mistake.
|
|
|
|
|
Hazink
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1036
Merit: 458
Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps
|
 |
November 22, 2025, 11:25:48 AM |
|
I think that recreational gamblers will not stop gambling because of the downturn in the crypto market. Regardless of the crypto market, recreational gamblers are still gambling in a disciplined manner. They gamble on their own time and money and gamble with money they can afford to lose. Expecting too much from gambling can increase the risk of losing money, and gambling for entertainment can be a real pleasure.
Anyone that doesn't have anything to do with crypto should not be affected by any market conditions. Recreational gamblers, as long as where they get their money from, is still very active, they won't be affected by the market. What they are mostly concerned about is deriving that joy and enjoying the entertainment the game offers in exchange for whatever amount they use in playing only those who are mostly dependent on crypto profit that their gambling will be decided by how much they could possibly make from the market each time.
|
|
|
|
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1032
LFG
|
 |
November 22, 2025, 11:37:27 AM |
|
Yep, no matter what market condition we’re in, I still play. Market conditions don’t affect me that much when it comes to playing. For gamblers, what’s important is winning. As long as we win, we don’t mind if the market is bearish. Maybe some gamblers care about it, but compared to the results of their bets, I think that’s what matters the most. They’re more concerned about their bets than the market condition. It’s a different story if my funds are in a CEX, I'll convert them into stablecoins right away.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Aanuoluwatofunmi
|
 |
November 22, 2025, 11:40:25 AM |
|
I don't care about which season we are or whether if the market is bearish or bullish, all i do is to gamble and made a responsible one, i can decide to use any crypto coin to gamble, depending on what is in my casino wallet, sometimes i uses bitcoin, but mostly, USDT has been the most common i do make use of in gambling, just in other to be able to have a precise rate to be used for this same purpose of gambling.
|
|
|
|
|
Kelvinid
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 3080
Merit: 373
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
|
 |
November 22, 2025, 01:01:02 PM |
|
We are gamblers, not traders, who focus more on the market conditions. The market prices don't matter, and gamblers will keep gambling regardless of the market price trend. So it's better not to get attached to the market, as it won't help you enjoy gambling but rather give you a problem. Besides, we are not gambling to make money, and we don't even care about paying fees as long as we feel satisfied. However, if this bothered you, OP, don't force yourselves either. Remember that you are not a trader, but you are a gambler.
|
|
|
|
|
|