Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2026, 03:33:42 AM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you play in crypto casinos when the crypto market is bearish?  (Read 905 times)
She shining
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 323
Merit: 79

My oH My


View Profile
November 24, 2025, 05:59:32 PM
 #121

Dips has never really affected me booking a game or playing a roulette. Most times I make use of usdt which is barely affected by dips and even if it would influence my play I believe it would increase during a dip so I can try and cover up some unrealized losses. So I believe dips don't really affect a gambler well don't affect me.

......................................... Silence is also an answer....................
abaeze
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 560
Merit: 187



View Profile
November 24, 2025, 06:10:24 PM
 #122

Some stop playing when the charts turn red (like what is going on now), while others see it as the perfect time to stay active. Volatility affects mindset, not just portfolios. What’s your approach when the market dips, do you keep spinning & betting on sports or you stop playing for a while?
To be honest, gamblers often gamble based on their addiction and not the state of the crypto market because if they gambled based on the state of the market, they would not be gamblers but investors. If they had the time and if they had the money, they would gamble anytime. Real gamblers decide their gambling strategy and timing, not bull or bear markets.

Localhostspeed
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 490
Merit: 376



View Profile
November 24, 2025, 07:53:27 PM
 #123

Some stop playing when the charts turn red (like what is going on now), while others see it as the perfect time to stay active. Volatility affects mindset, not just portfolios. What’s your approach when the market dips, do you keep spinning & betting on sports or you stop playing for a while?

The crypto markets doesn't stop anyone from gambling, I think I'm going to speak for everyone when I say all gamblers play with stable coins such as Usdt or usdc, some gamblers use btc but it's few in number when you used Bitcoin to gamble, your value is calculated in the value when you gamble and you get the same equivalent amount when the time is reach for payout in Bitcoin, the casino just like centralized exchanges don't care about the market conditions.

I think during bear market, we tend to have more gamblers than during bull run because such time people will want to hold more of their coins. When it's  bear market time, you will see people that has loss money on the market run back to gambling because gambling is the only place you see people see gambling as money enabler until the bull run return again or they continue to gamble when they are able to make money to return back to the market.

tygeade
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1091


View Profile
November 24, 2025, 08:36:41 PM
 #124

When the market is red ,since you have started it and it gets to that extent,their is no need of going back make sure you get to the root of it finish it and make sure you actually win at end of you that keep gambling at that point.
No matter how hard one tries, they can never be the one to make sure they win in a game; their effort can only help them, but it can never guarantee if they will win or not, so saying it as if the gambler has the power to decide how to win back might end up pushing the person to the end of the wall, where they might lose all they have before the end of the bear market.
Yeah, chasing wins is a terrible way to gamble and many people lose all their money when doing that. Poker is the only game where you "may" have a chance because there is no system that is designed to make you lose, it's a pvp game, but sports or casino it's all the same and the end result is that you will lose your money, it's guaranteed that you will lose it all as long as you keep trying. That has to be the most important part, we have to realize things going to change with how we are moving and need to be very important at the end of the day.

If you can stop yourself, and limit to a low amount then even if you lose there is nothing to worry about because you already limited yourself to losing a certain amount beforehand.
TopT3ns
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 613


View Profile
November 24, 2025, 08:42:29 PM
 #125

Some stop playing when the charts turn red (like what is going on now), while others see it as the perfect time to stay active. Volatility affects mindset, not just portfolios. What’s your approach when the market dips, do you keep spinning & betting on sports or you stop playing for a while?

The crypto markets doesn't stop anyone from gambling, I think I'm going to speak for everyone when I say all gamblers play with stable coins such as Usdt or usdc, some gamblers use btc but it's few in number when you used Bitcoin to gamble, your value is calculated in the value when you gamble and you get the same equivalent amount when the time is reach for payout in Bitcoin, the casino just like centralized exchanges don't care about the market conditions.

I think during bear market, we tend to have more gamblers than during bull run because such time people will want to hold more of their coins. When it's  bear market time, you will see people that has loss money on the market run back to gambling because gambling is the only place you see people see gambling as money enabler until the bull run return again or they continue to gamble when they are able to make money to return back to the market.
The change in the value of the assets can make certain individuals find a quick remedy and one should be aware of this to avoid making decisions under short time pressure. Although stablecoins give the feeling of value, there is no less uncertainty in gambling. When market situations fail, this is when we have to be cautious about considering gambling as a way of recovering as this may in fact increase the losses which otherwise would have been reduced through less reckless money management.
r_victory
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1048



View Profile WWW
November 24, 2025, 09:08:45 PM
 #126

I don't believe a bear market influences those who bet. It's possible to bet using stablecoins, which don't show much variation or are as volatile as traditional cryptocurrencies. Furthermore, not all cryptocurrencies suffer such drastic price drops. I continue to bet normally, regardless of whether the market is up or down…

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
SOKO-DEKE
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1540
Merit: 736


View Profile
November 24, 2025, 09:42:23 PM
 #127

Some stop playing when the charts turn red (like what is going on now), while others see it as the perfect time to stay active. Volatility affects mindset, not just portfolios. What’s your approach when the market dips, do you keep spinning & betting on sports or you stop playing for a while?

It is very possible that there should be people who stop gambling when the market is red and I must say that those are the people who rely only on the crypto market for survival. But for me, whether the market is upside down or bullish, I am always ready to gamble because I do not rely only on crypto for survival. Crypto is just a side hustle, so even when the market is affected, it doesn’t disturb me much because my crypto investments are not part of my daily survival.My crypto is for long term aims, so I have no intention of tampering with it now.so, my gambling money is not coming from my crypto.
livingfree
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3584
Merit: 595


View Profile
November 24, 2025, 11:46:06 PM
 #128

Nothing has changed, in all seasons if you're a gambler you'll still gamble.

And that speaks for all of the gamblers here in the forum and so, either of the two situations of the market, we're still doing it regardless of the situation.

We only stop when we ran out of funds or we don't feel gambling at all. But the market could also affect our moods so, we can stop if we're feeling that we have to because it feels we're spending too much.
No market condition will discourage a gambler from gambling. Because gamblers do not think about the market. They think about how they can increase their gambling winnings. Rather, I think that those who know about gambling but do not gamble, can also start gambling in bad market conditions. Because in bad market conditions they will be in loss due to which they will be very upset and at that time they can start gambling emotionally. Because then emotionally they can think that by gambling they can recover their losses easily, so during the bereavement season the amount of gambling may not decrease but on the contrary increase.
While we're still curious and think about the market. But just like the casinos, we also have our own reserve that's set to be gambled.

A fund that we have allotted for gambling only and regardless of what situation it is, we'll gamble with that. Everyone can gamble at any situation of the market.

For as long as we are responsible gamblers and we accept losses and mistakes, that should just be fine.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1190


Open code isolated wallet


View Profile
November 24, 2025, 11:53:07 PM
 #129

Some stop playing when the charts turn red (like what is going on now), while others see it as the perfect time to stay active. Volatility affects mindset, not just portfolios. What’s your approach when the market dips, do you keep spinning & betting on sports or you stop playing for a while?
I think some people stop playing because they no longer have free money. I can understand that some people must manage their money tighter during the bearish season. It is because they got fewer money, or they allocate more money for accumulating crypto coins. This is reasonable, everyone has their own consideration. However, I'm not sure that they stop it forever, they must gamble again when they already have free money.

I've no different approach during the bearish (red market). I keep may usual approach. Since I don't use big amount of money for gambling, the red market doesn't influence much. However, for a certain case, I can change my approach temporarily. For example when I'm sick, or I have very busy activities in real life.


▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1895


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
November 29, 2025, 04:57:51 PM
 #130

I don't see the reason why one shouldn't play as the market goes up or down What is true is that it's difficult or painful to spend what we have in BTC on the game because if we win , great, but if we lose, and if it's on a bullish streak, it hurts.I would say that whoever wants to play will do it however they can, in any market season.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1895


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
December 03, 2025, 04:46:18 AM
 #131

In the past, when I used to bet on Bitcoin, whenever I placed a bet and lost, days later when I saw that the price of Bitcoin had risen significantly, I would think that I had made a big mistake. For a few minutes, I regretted having bet. This happened to me in my early days of sports betting. After I stopped betting for a while, when I started again, I only used USDT and Litecoin, but I confess that I would get a little annoyed every time I won and the price of Litecoin dropped significantly, because it felt like I hadn't won anything.
I understand you, and it's quite annoying. Personally, I like to play with BTC, Whether I win or lose, I accept things as they are I used to feel the same way as you, but at this point, if I lose, I don't care because I lost the fiat currency I was prepared to lose Things might work out another time it's always like that.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!