|
LostDutchman
|
 |
July 05, 2014, 03:16:59 AM |
|
Who is to ask why you should not?
Well, I do not make decisions for nor control others so I don't know and why should I? How can one even attempt to answer this? I don't know but think someone should try, don't you? Can I try? That's up to you, isn't it? Is it? If not up to you, who do suggest take responsibility for your actions?
|
|
|
|
TheTribesman
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa
|
 |
July 05, 2014, 03:23:25 AM |
|
Who is to ask why you should not?
Well, I do not make decisions for nor control others so I don't know and why should I? How can one even attempt to answer this? I don't know but think someone should try, don't you? Can I try? That's up to you, isn't it? Is it? If not up to you, who do suggest take responsibility for your actions? But in a capitalist crypto environment, can one truly be responsible for one's own actions?
|
|
|
|
|
LostDutchman
|
 |
July 05, 2014, 03:25:26 AM |
|
Who is to ask why you should not?
Well, I do not make decisions for nor control others so I don't know and why should I? How can one even attempt to answer this? I don't know but think someone should try, don't you? Can I try? That's up to you, isn't it? Is it? If not up to you, who do suggest take responsibility for your actions? But in a capitalist crypto environment, can one truly be responsible for one's own actions? If not then crypto will die because failure to take personal responsibility for one's actions will lead to centralised control in the hands of the elite, don't you see?
|
|
|
|
|
JorgeStolfi
|
 |
July 05, 2014, 04:42:35 AM |
|
But in a capitalist crypto environment, can one truly be responsible for one's own actions?
If not then crypto will die because failure to take personal responsibility for one's actions will lead to centralised control in the hands of the elite, don't you see? When it comes to money, since it is the will of all other market players that defines our alternatives and the consequences of our choices, can we meaningfully say that we have free will and are responsible for our own actions?
|
Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
|
|
|
|
LostDutchman
|
 |
July 05, 2014, 05:10:51 AM |
|
But in a capitalist crypto environment, can one truly be responsible for one's own actions?
If not then crypto will die because failure to take personal responsibility for one's actions will lead to centralised control in the hands of the elite, don't you see? When it comes to money, since it is the will of all other market players that defines our alternatives and the consequences of our choices, can we meaningfully say that we have free will and are responsible for our own actions? Of course; why not?
|
|
|
|
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1136
|
 |
July 05, 2014, 05:13:11 AM |
|
But in a capitalist crypto environment, can one truly be responsible for one's own actions?
If not then crypto will die because failure to take personal responsibility for one's actions will lead to centralised control in the hands of the elite, don't you see? When it comes to money, since it is the will of all other market players that defines our alternatives and the consequences of our choices, can we meaningfully say that we have free will and are responsible for our own actions? Of course; why not? Because pizza. What else ?
|
|
|
|
|
|
Richard213
|
 |
July 05, 2014, 05:16:27 AM |
|
But in a capitalist crypto environment, can one truly be responsible for one's own actions?
If not then crypto will die because failure to take personal responsibility for one's actions will lead to centralised control in the hands of the elite, don't you see? When it comes to money, since it is the will of all other market players that defines our alternatives and the consequences of our choices, can we meaningfully say that we have free will and are responsible for our own actions? Of course; why not? Because pizza. What else ? dark age. do you know that dark age mean?
|
|
|
|
|
|
JorgeStolfi
|
 |
July 05, 2014, 05:32:46 AM |
|
Of course; why not?
Because pizza. What else ? dark age. do you know that dark age mean? I am afraid not; is that the age when one starts having to pay for one's pizza?
|
Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
|
|
|
|
Initscri
|
 |
July 05, 2014, 06:01:01 AM |
|
Of course; why not?
Because pizza. What else ? dark age. do you know that dark age mean? I am afraid not; is that the age when one starts having to pay for one's pizza? If we must pay for one's pizza, can one pay using Bitcoin?
|
---------------------------------- Web Developer. PM for details. ----------------------------------
|
|
|
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
|
 |
July 05, 2014, 06:14:23 AM |
|
Of course; why not?
Because pizza. What else ? dark age. do you know that dark age mean? I am afraid not; is that the age when one starts having to pay for one's pizza? If we must pay for one's pizza, can one pay using Bitcoin? Yes, but how much did the first bitcoin pizza sell for?
|
Not a paid signature, just added to promote Bitcoin.com 
|
|
|
|
JorgeStolfi
|
 |
July 05, 2014, 06:22:11 AM |
|
If we must pay for one's pizza, can one pay using Bitcoin?
Yes, but how much did the first bitcoin pizza sell for? But, wouldn't a pizza by any other coin taste as good?
|
Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
|
|
|
|
Initscri
|
 |
July 05, 2014, 06:22:59 AM |
|
If we must pay for one's pizza, can one pay using Bitcoin?
Yes, but how much did the first bitcoin pizza sell for? But, wouldn't a pizza by any other coin taste as good? Maybe. But didn't you just ignore his primary question?
|
---------------------------------- Web Developer. PM for details. ----------------------------------
|
|
|
tradepusher
Newbie

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
|
 |
July 05, 2014, 07:05:54 AM |
|
Don´t you think it was ignored because it did not make any sense?
|
|
|
|
|
|
JorgeStolfi
|
 |
July 05, 2014, 07:22:18 AM |
|
If we must pay for one's pizza, can one pay using Bitcoin?
Yes, but how much did the first bitcoin pizza sell for? But, wouldn't a pizza by any other coin taste as good? Maybe. But didn't you just ignore his primary question? Didn't he ignore the other guy's primary question as well?
|
Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
|
|
|
|
JorgeStolfi
|
 |
July 05, 2014, 07:24:51 AM |
|
If we must pay for one's pizza, can one pay using Bitcoin?
Yes, but how much did the first bitcoin pizza sell for? But, wouldn't a pizza by any other coin taste as good? Maybe. But didn't you just ignore his primary question? Didn't he ignore the other guy's primary question as well? Don´t you think it was ignored because it did not make any sense?
I didn't see your question in time, would you accept my apologies for that?
|
Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
|
|
|
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1288
|
 |
July 05, 2014, 01:45:36 PM |
|
Why you did not see it?
|
|
|
|
|
|
JorgeStolfi
|
 |
July 05, 2014, 02:03:11 PM |
|
Why you did not see it?
I was busy writing my question for the previous question, isn't that obvious?
|
Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
|
|
|
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1044
A Great Time to Start Something!
|
 |
July 05, 2014, 02:59:00 PM |
|
It is obvious now, who is ready to move on and what will happen next?
|
|
|
|
|
ShibaWow
|
 |
July 05, 2014, 03:01:47 PM |
|
I'll move on, what will hapen? I will ask a question and someone will answer it, isn't that true?
|
|
|
|
|
LostDutchman
|
 |
July 05, 2014, 03:40:13 PM |
|
I'll move on, what will hapen? I will ask a question and someone will answer it, isn't that true?
Most likely, don't you think?
|
|
|
|
|