Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 11:46:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2026 Gambling  (Read 1384 times)
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1895


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
January 10, 2026, 07:59:45 PM
 #161

I think I'm starting to understand the intent and direction of your message, sir. Self-control is a priority here. If we don't carefully consider it, the effects can be unimaginable, especially if we have already fallen into addiction, although the percentage varies.
It all depends on what you want to Achieve It's Known that you can't go to Casinos Looking for Money as an Income or to escape a potentially Difficult Financial situation , because then you'll lose Everything What you must Understand is that you Should only spend what you're willing to lose that's the Main Point.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
leonair
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2058
Merit: 517



View Profile
January 10, 2026, 08:05:59 PM
 #162

2025 will be over in a few hours ( at least from where I am from ).
So, this coming 2026, what would be your Gambling-related new year's resolution?
Try out new games? Bet on new teams? To gamble less, or more?

Also, what do you think will be the big hit in gambling industry this coming 2026?
I've seen a recent surge in web3 gambling in the past few months, you guys think those will become even more popular in 2026?

What do you look forward on 2026 when it comes to gambling? New casino and unique features? New ways to gamble?
The beginning of 2026 is going quite well for me and I think the whole year will be very good for me. Gambling is an entertainment so I have never played it regularly and I have never played it regularly before. And I will never gamble regularly in the new year either. So I don't think I need to make any extra plans in this regard. However, as the casino platforms continue to include new games, interest may increase from time to time by seeing new games. I am not thinking of anything more special than this.

 
  WeLive  CRYPTO  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 
  Check NOW!  
BABY SHOES
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 713


HODL - BTC


View Profile
January 10, 2026, 08:13:28 PM
 #163

If any new web3 casinos be coming into the industry, it should come with fresh features that's different from others in the game already, so long as they keep using the same scripts with others, new web3 casinos will still look like the old style of interface and patterns.
Web3 casinos already exist, it's just that there is less interest from players because of limited games in contrast to centralized casinos with many types of games in it.
New features are always desired, it's just that in gambling the features are not much different from before ... even I prefer centralized casinos to web3.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1463


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
January 10, 2026, 08:15:20 PM
 #164

In sport betting there is no new games to try. We gamble the same Leagues and tournament in yearly in and yearly out. I am currently betting on the African Nations Cup tournament and waiting for the world cup. I have loss enough in. Premier League and LaLiga so I am taking a rest from them. I thought this year, I would not gamble like last year but it seems that I am gambling more than last year. The AFCON is making me gambling more.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Dunamisx
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1722
Merit: 610


View Profile
January 10, 2026, 08:17:46 PM
 #165

2026 gambling should come with a different view and better results which I expect to be more interesting than what we had in 2025 because in gambling we ought to be moving more better in a steady pace, we can as well go back to our drawing board and know what what's in place for more better experience this new year with gambling and work towards them.
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1895


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
January 11, 2026, 04:52:42 PM
 #166

No problem with testing another site it's a good option to everyone that is involve to gambling it's going to depend on what you think is best and good for your gambling apetite.
Exactly, there's no problem, but personally what I recommend is having fun in places that are already safe, but you should be careful with newer places,I really say this because I've had bad experiences in new casinos and the truth is that sometimes you feel angry with certain inconsistencies that they sometimes present, but if it's a casino that shows a lot of commitment from the beginning, then it's not bad to try them, give them a chance.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Witch hunting
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 42
Merit: 1


View Profile
January 12, 2026, 01:13:24 AM
 #167

Exactly, there's no problem, but personally what I recommend is having fun in places that are already safe, but you should be careful with newer places,I really say this because I've had bad experiences in new casinos and the truth is that sometimes you feel angry with certain inconsistencies that they sometimes present, but if it's a casino that shows a lot of commitment from the beginning, then it's not bad to try them, give them a chance.

Your idea is also good, if we think about it, and yes why we must try to find new place for sensations there when, as you explained, the old places still offer more comfort when having fun. like a just wasting time all day if so

But are new places really identical and always full of speculation about the rules and gameplay? Is that real or just a few places?
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1895


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
January 13, 2026, 08:44:56 PM
 #168

But are new places really identical and always full of speculation about the rules and gameplay? Is that real or just a few places?
I don't quite understand, but if you're referring to new places like online casinos, they might have similarities to established casinos, in terms of design or something else. But you should verify everything There's very good research here on the forum, and you only have to look at the Ann thread about the casino to see how things are going Generally, a very active Ann thread means the casino is doing very well.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
finaleshot2016
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033


H4LQ6RLYEN5D


View Profile WWW
January 13, 2026, 08:52:18 PM
 #169

2025 is a great year, everthing works on my side especially in esports bet and I think I’ll stay as a casual gambler. 2026 is a new year that could be success or failure, no one knows because it’s gambling. The only thing we should do is to be consistent and of course good at making risk management. I’ve seen a lot of web3 gambling platforms in Solana, but I think I’ll prioritize using those who already existed. but these web3 platforms are making everything easier to deposit and transact which are good things but those are disadvantages too if you’re out of control.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄
███▀▀█████▀▀░░▀▀███████

███▄░░▀▀░░▄▄██▄░░██████
█████░░░████████░░█████
████▌░▄░░█████▀░░██████
███▌░▐█▌░░▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
███░░▌██░░▄░░▄█████████
███▌░▀▄▀░░█▄░░█████████
████▄░░░▄███▄░░▀▀█▀▀███
██████████████▄▄░░░▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
..Rainbet.com..
CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
|
█▄█▄█▄███████▄█▄█▄█
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████▀█▀▀▄▄▄▀██████
█████▀▄▀████░██████
█████░██░█▀▄███████
████▄▀▀▄▄▀███████
█████████▄▀▄███
█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
 
 $20,000 
WEEKLY RAFFLE
|



▄█████████▄
█████████ ██
▄▄█░▄░▄█▄░▄░█▄▄
▀██░▐█████▌░██▀
▄█▄░▀▀▀▀▀░▄█▄
▀▀▀█▄▄░▄▄█▀▀▀
▀█▀░▀█▀
10K
WEEKLY
RACE
100K
MONTHLY
RACE
|

██









█████
███████▄█
████████
██▄
███████
█
████▄▄
████▄███████████▄
██████████████████▄
░▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀████
██████████▀███████████
▀█████████████████████
░████████████████████▀
░░▀█████████████████▀
████▀▀███
███████▀▀
████████████████████   ██
 
..►PLAY...
 
████████   ██████████████
Showlove01
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 602
Merit: 258



View Profile
August 19, 2026, 12:18:46 PM
 #170

2025 will be over in a few hours ( at least from where I am from ).
So, this coming 2026, what would be your Gambling-related new year's resolution?
Try out new games? Bet on new teams? To gamble less, or more?

I think every season is same thing but our level of luck or grace matters because some seasons we can be fortunate to win a lot while some seasons we can be unfortunate too but the best thing to do is to always have a budget though our target can not be met all the time because of the uncertainty in winning but at least our target should be realistic. I don't try new games, it is as if I am kinda trapped in some particular games and the reason is because I do make out something reasonable most times

hedgeh0g
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1596
Merit: 951



View Profile WWW
August 19, 2026, 12:35:21 PM
 #171

Nothing has changed for me yet this year, there have been no bright victories or big defeats. I did not bet on the World Cup, and I am sure that I would never have believed in my life that Spain would win against Argentina. I would have lost the money for sure. Well, as for the current The international, I will definitely bet here, because I like this vibrant event in the world of dota 2, and I predict that I will be able to make money on betting in this event. And it's cool that there are such great events in the world of sports that unite the players of the whole planet.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Saltysugar99
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 193



View Profile
August 19, 2026, 12:40:32 PM
 #172

2025 will be over in a few hours ( at least from where I am from ).
So, this coming 2026, what would be your Gambling-related new year's resolution?
Try out new games? Bet on new teams? To gamble less, or more?

I think every season is same thing but our level of luck or grace matters because some seasons we can be fortunate to win a lot while some seasons we can be unfortunate too but the best thing to do is to always have a budget though our target can not be met all the time because of the uncertainty in winning but at least our target should be realistic. I don't try new games, it is as if I am kinda trapped in some particular games and the reason is because I do make out something reasonable most times
I used to try new games at the beginning of gambling, especially when I entered the gambling site, I would get excited by seeing the attractive ads that the new casino games gave me, and then I would try those games. But most of the time I would suffer losses. Later, I myself would stop experimenting with random casino games. Although my gambling experience is very limited. Even then, I am trying to bet with a little less budget. Because when I lose a bet, I get very upset mentally. So  I have reduced the budget . I keep betting with small amounts for a long time. But one thing I have noticed is that when a few bets win continuously, I feel like betting with more amount. But every time I bet with  higher amount in this situation, I have suffered losses. Now I try to control my emotions in betting .

Achalugo BTC
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 448
Merit: 258


GREATNESS


View Profile
August 19, 2026, 12:52:14 PM
 #173

I think every season is same thing but our level of luck or grace matters because some seasons we can be fortunate to win a lot while some seasons we can be unfortunate too but the best thing to do is to always have a budget though our target can not be met all the time because of the uncertainty in winning but at least our target should be realistic. I don't try new games, it is as if I am kinda trapped in some particular games and the reason is because I do make out something reasonable most times
You stated valid points here, gambling is a guessing game which makes it entertaining, people need to have a budget whenever they bet. Sticking to that budget can help them avoid reckless gambling that could lead gambling addiction. Just as you said, sometimes gamblers might win and sometimes they might lose but either way, it is best for people to gamble with the mindset that gambling is inherently unpredictable and can cause serious problems in people's lives if they are not careful.

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
❰❰ EagleSwap █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
Zadicar
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1027



View Profile
August 19, 2026, 12:56:35 PM
 #174

I think every season is same thing but our level of luck or grace matters because some seasons we can be fortunate to win a lot while some seasons we can be unfortunate too but the best thing to do is to always have a budget though our target can not be met all the time because of the uncertainty in winning but at least our target should be realistic. I don't try new games, it is as if I am kinda trapped in some particular games and the reason is because I do make out something reasonable most times
You stated valid points here, gambling is a guessing game which makes it entertaining, people need to have a budget whenever they bet. Sticking to that budget can help them avoid reckless gambling that could lead gambling addiction. Just as you said, sometimes gamblers might win and sometimes they might lose but either way, it is best for people to gamble with the mindset that gambling is inherently unpredictable and can cause serious problems in people's lives if they are not careful.
Sticking with budget or simply spending into the amount that can afford to lose is something that should really be in default on which you would be needing up to consider it always when dealing up with gambling anytime. Whats wrong with other gamblers is that they do eventually forget these things along the way on which they would really be having those thoughts that they can be able to recover on what they had lost. Now in speaking about into the casinos that existed or launched as of this year then we can say that there are some couple of them that even run up to this moment which signifies that there's still demand by the gamblers. On personal approach then well it should really be that still remain with the basics and self control or discipline would really be always needed.

purple_sparkles
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 756
Merit: 442


View Profile
August 19, 2026, 01:22:23 PM
 #175

I think every season is same thing but our level of luck or grace matters because some seasons we can be fortunate to win a lot while some seasons we can be unfortunate too but the best thing to do is to always have a budget though our target can not be met all the time because of the uncertainty in winning but at least our target should be realistic. I don't try new games, it is as if I am kinda trapped in some particular games and the reason is because I do make out something reasonable most times
You stated valid points here, gambling is a guessing game which makes it entertaining, people need to have a budget whenever they bet. Sticking to that budget can help them avoid reckless gambling that could lead gambling addiction. Just as you said, sometimes gamblers might win and sometimes they might lose but either way, it is best for people to gamble with the mindset that gambling is inherently unpredictable and can cause serious problems in people's lives if they are not careful.
Sticking with budget or simply spending into the amount that can afford to lose is something that should really be in default on which you would be needing up to consider it always when dealing up with gambling anytime. Whats wrong with other gamblers is that they do eventually forget these things along the way on which they would really be having those thoughts that they can be able to recover on what they had lost. Now in speaking about into the casinos that existed or launched as of this year then we can say that there are some couple of them that even run up to this moment which signifies that there's still demand by the gamblers. On personal approach then well it should really be that still remain with the basics and self control or discipline would really be always needed.

By the way, external reminders work really well for maintaining self-control. For example, setting an alarm to remind you that it’s time gamble  stop ,can be very effective. I’m also a strong believer that a gambling budget should be planned not just for today, but as part of a weekly or monthly budget, depending on how often you get paid. When you have a clear plan, it’s much easier to stay in control and avoid creating financial problems for yourself because of losses. And you should definitely never take out loans to gamble, that should be an absolute rule.
Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1463


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
August 19, 2026, 01:44:39 PM
 #176

Nothing has changed for me yet this year, there have been no bright victories or big defeats. I did not bet on the World Cup, and I am sure that I would never have believed in my life that Spain would win against Argentina. I would have lost the money for sure. Well, as for the current The international, I will definitely bet here, because I like this vibrant event in the world of dota 2, and I predict that I will be able to make money on betting in this event. And it's cool that there are such great events in the world of sports that unite the players of the whole planet.
There were more games/tournaments to play yet loss all. I thought I would made some winning from the world cup but all the big teams I expected to win their matches disappointed me.  And I could not win any thing. So this year and last are just the same. The only different is they I played new games in this year which game me sme wins but I still loss them back to the casinos so I am still at the losing side. Nothing changes and everything remain the same. What makes gambling interesting is the winning but it is not coming instead losing all the time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cxtreenal
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 826
Merit: 281



View Profile
August 19, 2026, 02:17:14 PM
 #177

Nothing has changed for me yet this year, there have been no bright victories or big defeats. I did not bet on the World Cup, and I am sure that I would never have believed in my life that Spain would win against Argentina. I would have lost the money for sure. Well, as for the current The international, I will definitely bet here, because I like this vibrant event in the world of dota 2, and I predict that I will be able to make money on betting in this event. And it's cool that there are such great events in the world of sports that unite the players of the whole planet.
There were more games/tournaments to play yet loss all. I thought I would made some winning from the world cup but all the big teams I expected to win their matches disappointed me.  And I could not win any thing. So this year and last are just the same. The only different is they I played new games in this year which game me sme wins but I still loss them back to the casinos so I am still at the losing side. Nothing changes and everything remain the same. What makes gambling interesting is the winning but it is not coming instead losing all the time.
This losing trend is not limited to you, there are many other disappointing gamblers who are still trying to win. It is not true that they only lose but the winning percentage is less than the losing. Most of the gamblers I know were in the same situation during this World Cup, they did not win well and lost most of their bets. I had the same fate, I was expecting to increase the winning percentage compared to the losing but the teams were performing so badly that it was not easy to predict. I have prepared well for the upcoming football tournament and have had good results every season, probably I will get good results this time too.

danadc
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1082



View Profile WWW
August 19, 2026, 02:29:38 PM
 #178

My New Year’s resolution is actually to spend more time on gambling, in a good way. I’ve been really busy this year with life priorities, business and my job, and I’m juggling both just to increase profit. Because of that, I kind of forgot to leave room for entertainment, and for me, that’s gambling.

I usually bet on sports, but with how busy things are, I don’t even have time to properly analyze the games anymore. I end up betting on just a few matches, can’t even watch them, and honestly it stops being fun. So maybe this time I need to manage my time better, not everything has to be about making money. I should also make space to enjoy things and actually have fun.
Just like you, many others are in the same boat. I did bet a lot on the World Cup, but after seeing certain things during the event, I stopped betting; it just didn't seem appealing anymore.

What you can do is take things the way I do. If I'm really stressed from work, I go for a walk. Our minds need rest, an activity that doesn't require much brainpower but rather makes you sweat.

JoyceBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 406
Merit: 153


Bitcoin$Freedom


View Profile
August 19, 2026, 02:44:39 PM
 #179

2025 will be over in a few hours ( at least from where I am from ).
So, this coming 2026, what would be your Gambling-related new year's resolution?
Try out new games? Bet on new teams? To gamble less, or more?

I think every season is same thing but our level of luck or grace matters because some seasons we can be fortunate to win a lot while some seasons we can be unfortunate too but the best thing to do is to always have a budget though our target can not be met all the time because of the uncertainty in winning but at least our target should be realistic. I don't try new games, it is as if I am kinda trapped in some particular games and the reason is because I do make out something reasonable most times
When it comes to gambling, budget is very important since one can get overwhelmed by the outcome of games most times, either we are losing or winning. The best thing to do is gamble with what you can afford to lose, so you won’t be tempted to chase your lose or regret using the amount that was used, after all hopes were high, expected a win and ended up losing.

Dunamisx
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1722
Merit: 610


View Profile
August 19, 2026, 02:45:47 PM
 #180

There were more games/tournaments to play yet loss all. I thought I would made some winning from the world cup but all the big teams I expected to win their matches disappointed me.  And I could not win any thing. So this year and last are just the same. The only different is they I played new games in this year which game me sme wins but I still loss them back to the casinos so I am still at the losing side. Nothing changes and everything remain the same. What makes gambling interesting is the winning but it is not coming instead losing all the time.

If we are going to give ourselves the assessment required things to beginning of this year with gambling, there is some much to talk on because gambling will always be what it is regardless of the game we are playing, it will give us the fun required and also the risk that is part of what we cannot avoid from taking, the only thing I see as another positive advantage of gambling is that we may decide it to explore playing other games we are not used to and be able to improve in knowing more, not because we wanted to win or increase our winning chances but to have fun and enjoy ourselves while gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!