Bitcoin Forum
October 10, 2026, 11:50:42 AM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ b1exch.to - Instant Auto Exchange | NO KYC | Escrow 0.2 BTC  (Read 18232 times)
Peanutswar
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2194


Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator | ENG to FIL


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 12:39:08 AM
 #1261

I was going to do a swap right now (or at least check the exchange rate to see if it's good), but the site is down for maintenance right now, hehehe
The maintenance is over now and the site is fully functional. Hope you have already seen that and completed your swap, but if you haven't yet then you may visit the platform now and complete the swap.

As per checking the platform is now functional again, I wanted to make a swap recently because there is a possible price movement from the Solana and only the b1exch offers the Sol swap which I consider as an edge with others.

[...]
Look, for me it was and still is really hard to solve this captcha, I’ve even given up on doing a swap because of it

I think it would be an improvement if they switched to a captcha that’s a little easier to read for us
I know it's not a huge thing, but I’ve gone over 10 attempts a few times, it's annoying  Tongue



And guess what I'm here again having a poor eyesight Huh if this captcha was a 6/8/B here so instead suffer from this combination I tried to reload to have another one.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
PrivacyG
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3114


#kycfree ❎


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 10:58:43 PM
 #1262

And guess what I'm here again having a poor eyesight Huh if this captcha was a 6/8/B here so instead suffer from this combination I tried to reload to have another one.
On the right side of that character there are three squares missing.  Top right, bottom right, center right.  Compare that to the last character and you will notice.  That means it is a B, I suppose.

PX-Z
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1409



View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 01:30:45 AM
 #1263

And guess what I'm here again having a poor eyesight Huh if this captcha was a 6/8/B here so instead suffer from this combination I tried to reload to have another one.
On the right side of that character there are three squares missing.  Top right, bottom right, center right.  Compare that to the last character and you will notice.  That means it is a B, I suppose.
I suppose it's B as well, and 8 is the last part. Seriously, though, it's hard especially using mobile, and even in desktop you need to zoom your browser and/or open the image in the new tab to make sure that that capcha is correct or else you need to restart again with different ones hoping it will be much easier lol

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
TokenTikas
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 245



View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 09:05:19 AM
 #1264




And guess what I'm here again having a poor eyesight Huh if this captcha was a 6/8/B here so instead suffer from this combination I tried to reload to have another one.

I get confused like this while completing these captchas because sometimes it becomes difficult to understand which one will be correct. It also seems that it is indicating (B) but on the other hand, these two (6,8) can also be possible.

Actually, when something like this comes in front of us while completing a captcha, it is better to skip it and see a new captcha again.

examplens
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4158
Merit: 5035



View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 10:14:07 AM
 #1265




And guess what I'm here again having a poor eyesight Huh if this captcha was a 6/8/B here so instead suffer from this combination I tried to reload to have another one.

I get confused like this while completing these captchas because sometimes it becomes difficult to understand which one will be correct. It also seems that it is indicating (B) but on the other hand, these two (6,8) can also be possible.

Actually, when something like this comes in front of us while completing a captcha, it is better to skip it and see a new captcha again.
Solving captcha should not burden real users. I assume that with the advancement of AI and automated recognition of text from images, it is more difficult to make a good captcha system without it being tiring for human.
I don't know why the false input field method is not used, which is visible only through the code. In this way, it is easier to filter bots, because they will fill the form and even a field that is not mandatory/visible for humans.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
PrivacyG
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3114


#kycfree ❎


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 10:04:41 PM
 #1266

I don't know why the false input field method is not used, which is visible only through the code. In this way, it is easier to filter bots, because they will fill the form and even a field that is not mandatory/visible for humans.
I would change the code before asking for a quote to the same verification system that is asked for to get a valid session through Tor where you have to choose the three codes out of nine that look like the one they show you.

tabas
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3878
Merit: 855


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 06:20:38 AM
 #1267

Is anyone having issues accessing the clear net? the tor link works perfectly fine for me though.

I get confused like this while completing these captchas because sometimes it becomes difficult to understand which one will be correct. It also seems that it is indicating (B) but on the other hand, these two (6,8) can also be possible.

Actually, when something like this comes in front of us while completing a captcha, it is better to skip it and see a new captcha again.
This isn't an issue to me, having 5 attempts to choose the correct one is enough although the color coding I think needs to be at least modified for those with tiring eyes including me.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!