Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 01:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: [TOOL] ⭐Bitcointalk BRDb score  (Read 9332 times)
DesmondHayes
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 224
Merit: 57


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 09:17:26 PM
Merited by *Ace* (1)
 #561

Good evening everyone! Today I've added the awards for the Bitcointalk Community Awards and Pizza Day competitions. The years entered are from 2020 to 2025 for the BCA, and from 2023 to 2026 for Pizza Day. As far as you know, were there any previous editions before these dates? I haven't found any other references. Perhaps they had different titles. If so, could you link me to the relevant topics?

Thanks everyone in advance

You haven't found these older references because, like you said, they had different names. I haven't found previous editions for the BCA, but for the Pizza Day links are below

It was started by Cyrus in 2020 and the rules were on Discord (#pizza-day-event channel ); this was invite link -  https://discord.gg/ahgHyku     
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5250227.0


The second title is Pizza bake off also in 2020
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5247383.0

 
Bitcointalk party was on 2021  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5250227.msg57062860#msg57062860

and this one was sponsored by theymos in 2022 - it was pizza day event with prize pool of 5mbtc
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5247383.msg60200236#msg60200236

libert19
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1188

Signatures are not endorsements, DYOR!


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 04:53:14 AM
Merited by *Ace* (1)
 #562

Yo, this is my account's post statistics, and it's wrong cause I made my first post in 2017.

*Ace* (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 546
Merit: 1112



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 05:39:51 AM
 #563

Yo, this is my account's post statistics, and it's wrong cause I made my first post in 2017.



You're absolutely right, but I think the problem lies elsewhere. My tool relied on Loycev's database. Most likely that date actually refers to your first post but reflects the date loycev's scraper stored the data in the database. I assume this is the case, also because looking at Satoshi's profile the first date of the first post appears to be the same as the date of the last post written


Good evening everyone! Today I've added the awards for the Bitcointalk Community Awards and Pizza Day competitions. The years entered are from 2020 to 2025 for the BCA, and from 2023 to 2026 for Pizza Day. As far as you know, were there any previous editions before these dates? I haven't found any other references. Perhaps they had different titles. If so, could you link me to the relevant topics?

Thanks everyone in advance

You haven't found these older references because, like you said, they had different names. I haven't found previous editions for the BCA, but for the Pizza Day links are below

It was started by Cyrus in 2020 and the rules were on Discord (#pizza-day-event channel ); this was invite link -  https://discord.gg/ahgHyku     
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5250227.0


The second title is Pizza bake off also in 2020
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5247383.0

 
Bitcointalk party was on 2021  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5250227.msg57062860#msg57062860

and this one was sponsored by theymos in 2022 - it was pizza day event with prize pool of 5mbtc
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5247383.msg60200236#msg60200236



Thanks a lot, I'll give it a read and see if there are any old vote results.

LoyceV
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4172
Merit: 22824


Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 07:09:18 AM
Merited by *Ace* (1)
 #564

My tool relied on Loycev's database. Most likely that date actually refers to your first post but reflects the date loycev's scraper stored the data
Anything that links to "oldposts", was scraped in 2020, even if the posts are much older:
February 22, 2020: All updates are now live!
August 12, 2020: I finished scraping all oldposts!
The cut-off is post 51904009:
Post 51904008" was scraped after a year, post 51904009 was scraped after 2 seconds.

¡uʍop ǝpᴉsdn pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ ɥʇᴉʍ ʎuunɟ ʞool no⅄
[MUSIC] The Ballad of LoyceV
*Ace* (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 546
Merit: 1112



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 01:01:56 PM
 #565

My tool relied on Loycev's database. Most likely that date actually refers to your first post but reflects the date loycev's scraper stored the data
Anything that links to "oldposts", was scraped in 2020, even if the posts are much older:
February 22, 2020: All updates are now live!
August 12, 2020: I finished scraping all oldposts!
The cut-off is post 51904009:
Post 51904008" was scraped after a year, post 51904009 was scraped after 2 seconds.

So it's as I thought, old posts have timestamps that don't reflect the actual date they were written.It doesn't make much difference, the important thing is that they are present on the database  Smiley

LoyceV
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4172
Merit: 22824


Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 01:03:57 PM
Merited by *Ace* (1)
 #566

So it's as I thought, old posts have timestamps that don't reflect the actual date they were written.
If you want, you can just "sample" a few posts. If you check one in 10,000 posts, you'll have a pretty good idea of when all posts in between were created.

¡uʍop ǝpᴉsdn pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ ɥʇᴉʍ ʎuunɟ ʞool no⅄
[MUSIC] The Ballad of LoyceV
Lillominato89
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1306



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 04:47:55 PM
Merited by *Ace* (1)
 #567

I’ll carry on with the compliments that are now rightly piling up in this thread.

Excellent work so far *ace*
But I wanted to ask you
Your tool says I’ve written 4,228
posts
My Bitcointalk profile, on the other hand, says
Posts:    4,211
Why does it count 17 more posts?
Also, in your modlog I only have 3 deleted posts.
Where does the difference of 14 posts come from?

*Ace* (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 546
Merit: 1112



View Profile
Today at 10:19:58 AM
 #568

I’ll carry on with the compliments that are now rightly piling up in this thread.

Excellent work so far *ace*
But I wanted to ask you
Your tool says I’ve written 4,228
posts
My Bitcointalk profile, on the other hand, says
Posts:    4,211
Why does it count 17 more posts?
Also, in your modlog I only have 3 deleted posts.
Where does the difference of 14 posts come from?


I took a quick look at your profile, and you're actually missing 17 posts. But, looking on loyce.club, I saw that the counts are the same: 4231 on BRDb 4231 on loyce.club So I assume these are deleted posts or were part of some topic that was also deleted, but I can't tell you why there are actually 14 missing. Maybe the modlogs on your profile were not taken by loycev and are missing for this reason

LoyceV
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4172
Merit: 22824


Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021


View Profile WWW
Today at 10:31:41 AM
 #569

So I assume these are deleted posts or were part of some topic that was also deleted, but I can't tell you why there are actually 14 missing.
BPIP doesn't register all deleted posts, but it's more fun than that: not all boards are counted (or was that for Activity? I'm not even sure anymore): I have 34091 posts in my profile, but my post history shows 34108 posts.
On the other hand, not all boards are scraped either. Investigations for instance shouldn't be archived.

¡uʍop ǝpᴉsdn pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ ɥʇᴉʍ ʎuunɟ ʞool no⅄
[MUSIC] The Ballad of LoyceV
Rikafip
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2618
Merit: 8411



View Profile
Today at 10:42:00 AM
Merited by LoyceV (2), *Ace* (1)
 #570

BPIP doesn't register all deleted posts, but it's more fun than that: not all boards are counted (or was that for Activity? I'm not even sure anymore): I have 34091 posts in my profile, but my post history shows 34108 posts.
I guess you are referring to Serious Discussion and Ivory Tower.

-Posts in Serious Discussion only activate a potential-activity period. They do not increase your post count.
-Posts in Ivory Tower neither activate a potential-activity period nor increase your post count.


*Ace* (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 546
Merit: 1112



View Profile
Today at 11:04:24 AM
 #571

BPIP doesn't register all deleted posts, but it's more fun than that: not all boards are counted (or was that for Activity? I'm not even sure anymore): I have 34091 posts in my profile, but my post history shows 34108 posts.
I guess you are referring to Serious Discussion and Ivory Tower.

-Posts in Serious Discussion only activate a potential-activity period. They do not increase your post count.
-Posts in Ivory Tower neither activate a potential-activity period nor increase your post count.




Interesting!
So bpip doesn't scan the Bitcointalk modlog.php page?
Strange, or were not all logs taken from bpip?

Anyway dkbit98 I implemented a new user search form, could you try it and give me your valuable feedback?  Grin
It's a little slower than the previous one, but for a reason I already know.

LoyceV
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4172
Merit: 22824


Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021


View Profile WWW
Today at 11:12:20 AM
 #572

Interesting!
So bpip doesn't scan the Bitcointalk modlog.php page?
It does. But not all deleted posts show up there: posts inside a deleted topic, posts you delete by yourself and posts deleted by the topic starter.

¡uʍop ǝpᴉsdn pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ ɥʇᴉʍ ʎuunɟ ʞool no⅄
[MUSIC] The Ballad of LoyceV
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!