Xackie
Full Member
 
Online
Activity: 258
Merit: 102
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 06:40:27 PM |
|
I don't understand what is happening with Norway. The team is not winning most of the matches. Despite having Erling Haaland in the team, they lost against Wales and Portugal, although they won against Denmark and got 3 points. I also thought that Norway was stronger than Portugal, but Portugal won against them in both matches.
Norway is not a better team than Portugal, it's just being a rough game with the Portugal team recently with the Ronaldo ineffectiveness and lack of communication on the pitch. Haaland cannot do everything for the team, with their defense Portugal would definitely punish them no matter how many times they meet. Their loss against Wales was quite an unexpected result, because they are stronger than Wales by all means, but still lost. That Portugal team is miles ahead of Norways team. If we start from the defense to attack , Portugal has top players there. The only thing that makes this Norway team very good is because of Halaand and Odeegard , everyone else are mid players in mid teams. Norway still has a chance to qualify to the quarter finals if they are able to win their next two matches. The only opponents they might find it difficult to win against is Denmark but they should be able to win Wales this time around. Their first leg against Wales ended badly after the red card but, so I expect them to put more effort against Wales.
|
|
|
|
|
Btcdeybodi
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 06:40:40 PM |
|
We have a match against Italy today, and Arda Güler is suspended. Many Turks are currently watching the national team to see what Arda Güler is capable of, as the team is going through a very rough patch we generally play poorly, and our style of play isn't enjoyable to watch. With Arda Güler suspended, I’d say we have absolutely no chance in this away game against Italy. I can confidently say that Italy will win this match easily
You speak so much about Arda Güler, is he the only quality player in the squad that his absence has become a major problem for Turkey? If not that Italy has declined in performance i don't think Turkey can withstand Italy even with the presence of Arda Güler. However, i expect Italy to use same strategy they used against Turkey in the first leg so that they can win them again. In the other hand, Italy cannot be trusted, they literally fail to win when they are being trusted to have an easy win. Turkey used to put up some great performances in the past but I don't even know what has gone wrong with the team. Italy has every chances to win Turkey since their best player Arda Güler is not on the lineup. The first leg result was 4:1, I expect similar scoreline today in favour of Italy.
|
|
|
|
|
katanic97
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 06:45:33 PM |
|
Seems like most of us have all forgotten about Germany and what they represent in the world of football. Growing up, we call them "German Football" in my region because of how they play. What is baffling me currently is the sudden decline of Germany in football. After winning the 2014 WC everything seemed to have changed, I thought they were going to be moving from strength to strength. 2018 WC, they were kicked out, 2022 WC, it was even worse because they were kicked out from the group stages and I thought it was because they are pro LGBTQ and Qatar doesn't want that in their country, so they played nonsense to be kicked out, I thought so actually. The last WC, they were kicked out by Paraguay, you can imagine. This is a sudden decline to me, now look at what they are doing, they can hardly win matches, has the era we grew up knowing and watching in German football really gone?
I don't know if you have followed that Jurgen Klopp is still testing players, he called up 44 players and now through the Nations League matches he is "trying them out" and choosing the best 22 for his team. The fact is that Germany has underperformed since 2014, but generally speaking they have always had a strong team and they still do now. I think this "Klopp era" can bring the "German machine" back where it belongs
|
|
|
|
Unsoldier
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1796
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 06:45:51 PM |
|
Italy vs Türkiye match will start in half an hour. Italy are the favorites for me, we lost the first match at home after conceding very early goals and I think we will lose this match as well. Even though I will be supporting Türkiye, Italy are the better side so I think they will beat us comfortably.
I’ll watch the France vs Belgium match because I think it will be more enjoyable. For me it’s better to watch an entertaining match than watch our own match.
For me, Italy are also the favorites against Turkey, and the bookmakers see them the same way. But if I wanted to watch some football, I wouldn’t skip a match involving my national team, even if there were top teams playing in another game that could potentially offer more exciting football. Besides, Italy are not as strong as they were 10–15 years ago, and Turkey are certainly capable of beating them or at least getting a draw. Of course, it will be more difficult for Turkey without Arda Guler, but I think they can still get a draw if they can withstand the pressure from the Italian fans.
|
|
|
|
|
Qhunman
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 06:50:36 PM |
|
Norway was knocked out from this UEFA National League competition in their yesterday match by Portugal, the match yesterday was really really a great one because they ended the first half of the game 1:1 and the both teams were aware that one team must drop that yesterday and when the match was going on that yesterday, i asked myself if this is the same Portugal team that beat Denmark 4:2, that is finding it hard to penetrate on the 18 yard of Norway team and at exactly 79 minutes of the match, a Portugal player was able to secure their winning.
Portugal actually beat Norway 2-1 but i don't think the Norwegians has been eliminated yet from the competition,they still have two more matches to play. If they can defeats Denmark and Wales and probably, Denmark and Wales lose their matches, they will qualify alongside Portugal. Norway defeats has put them in a difficult position to qualify, their only chance of qualifying is if Denmark doesn't win their matches which is unlikely possible because denmark are very strong.
|
|
|
|
|
|
[/quote] [center][table][tr][td][size=2pt][nbsp] [url=https://bit.ly/bitcointalkrain][font=Arial black][size=24pt][i][size=3pt][sup][size=21pt][font=Impact][color=#224]Rainbet[color=#49F].com[/i][/td][td][/td][td][/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td] [td][size=1pt] [center][font=arial black][url=https://rainbet.com/raffle][size=16pt][color=#b82]$20K [size=7pt][color=#224][font=arial][b]WEEKLY RAFFLE[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td] [td][size=1pt] [center][font=arial black][url=https://rainbet.com/daily-race][size=16pt][color=#49F]$25K [size=7pt][color=#224][font=arial][b]DAILY RACE[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td] [td][size=1pt] [center][font=arial black][url=https://rainbet.com/weekly-race][size=16pt][color=#49F]$100K [size=7pt][color=#224][font=arial][b]WEEKLY RACE[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td] [td][size=1pt] [center][font=arial black][url=https://rainbet.com/monthly-race][size=16pt][color=#49F]$500K [size=7pt][color=#224][font=arial][b]MONTHLY RACE[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#49f][[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td] [td][size=9pt][nbsp] [url=https://bit.ly/bitcointalkrain][size=8pt][font=montserrat,Arial][color=#49f][b]Play[nbsp]now[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#49f]][/td][/tr][/table][/center]
|
|
|
|
Shineup
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 06:58:15 PM |
|
I don't understand what is happening with Norway. The team is not winning most of the matches. Despite having Erling Haaland in the team, they lost against Wales and Portugal, although they won against Denmark and got 3 points. I also thought that Norway was stronger than Portugal, but Portugal won against them in both matches.
Norway is not a better team than Portugal, it's just being a rough game with the Portugal team recently with the Ronaldo ineffectiveness and lack of communication on the pitch. Haaland cannot do everything for the team, with their defense Portugal would definitely punish them no matter how many times they meet. Their loss against Wales was quite an unexpected result, because they are stronger than Wales by all means, but still lost. That Portugal team is miles ahead of Norways team. If we start from the defense to attack , Portugal has top players there. The only thing that makes this Norway team very good is because of Halaand and Odeegard , everyone else are mid players in mid teams. Norway still has a chance to qualify to the quarter finals if they are able to win their next two matches. The only opponents they might find it difficult to win against is Denmark but they should be able to win Wales this time around. Their first leg against Wales ended badly after the red card but, so I expect them to put more effort against Wales. It was a must win for the Portuguese team so I don't really see it as a big deal, in fact Portugal has not faced any tough team in this tournament, but they are feeling like the Spanish national team that won the FIFA world cup, and I strongly believe this seriousness is because Cristiano Ronaldo has left the camp, so they are doing all this so they won't be down talked, but the real fact is, it's not just winning games, they should equally win the trophy because the problem of the team is out, so while we are waiting for that we should be waiting for them to face tough team also.
|
|
|
|
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2583
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 07:02:18 PM |
|
~
This match is just one of those bad days for Croatia. The match was one of the worst and laziest displays in their modern international outing. They looked like they lacked some physical grip on things and there was no compactness in their defensive line, England sliced through like they owned the 18 yard box. That defensive rigidity is what makes Croatia the fearless gladiator they have been over the years in every major tournament. I just hope they adjust their lapses else they will face more humilating display against spain in their upcoming fixture. I am not convinced it was just a bad day. Croatia has always had their superstars, making the team somewhat special. Right now I have a feeling that Croatia is not really on the rise anymore, but rather on a decline? I am not an expert on the Croatian team, but at first glance I think the team, on average per player, is weaker than they used to be like 5 - 10 years ago. I know teams don't take the Nations League too seriously, but this was just too much to be accepted as "not taken seriously". It was weak and it seemed as if they had nothing to throw at England and counter them.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
l99l
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 07:04:40 PM |
|
Arda Güler and Barış Alper Yılmaz aren't playing today. It's a shame Arda Güler isn't playing—though, to be fair, he can't make a difference all on his own anyway. Barış Alper Yılmaz not playing might actually help us win. Arda Güler deserves a 100-million-dollar valuation he’s practically one of a kind. I get so tense, worried we’re going to be humiliated the emotions they put us through in every national team match. Honestly, I’d be better off watching the France vs. Belgium game.
|
|
|
|
|
Judith87403
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 07:11:13 PM |
|
I expect to see France come out at their best in front of their fans and give Zidane his first win at home, Belgium are not really a big threat but I'm not sure if France can do better than they did in their last game because it seems like whenever the players are approaching the end of this international break they just reduce the energy at which they play, the seriousness will reduce all in the name of avoiding injuries. France are still the favorite with the number of good players even without Mbappe they can still win this game, Belgium on the other hand just need to draw because from how I see the squad of both sides France will pressure them more so if they get a draw is a good result for them.
France has not really been doing well in their matches because they haven't been playing like the fierce team that they are known for. Scoring 3 goals in 3 matches shows the extent of their poor performance. Belgium is not a team to walk over, they possess inner strength in them that they uses to outshine their opponents so I can't strongly say that France will have it easy with Belgium. The match has gone live currently. France with the number of quality players in the team are supposed to be winning their matches with at least 3 goals difference but here they are scoring one goal each in every match that they've played.
|
|
|
|
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2002
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 07:20:24 PM |
|
I don't know what happened with the Croatian national team. Losing 0-7 at a home game is something extraordinary. I didn't watch Greece-Germany, but I think that the German national team had bad results versus Greece because Klopp is making too many experiments with the lineup. I would bet money on Italy winning against Turkey today and Spain winning against Croatia tomorrow. Those are some easy picks. I have doubts that France would win so easily against Belgium, even though France is the clear favorite for winning.
Yes, it is truly difficult to explain what happened to Croatia against England—a total "blackout" for the entire team. It is not the first time something like this has happened in football; do you remember, for instance, Brazil's disastrous 7–1 defeat against Germany in the 2014 World Cup semi-final? In fact, this isn't the first time it has happened to Croatia either; after winning silver at the 2018 World Cup in Russia, Croatia lost 6–0 to Spain in their very next competitive match. Since then, Croatia has won two more medals: bronze at the 2022 World Cup in Qatar and silver in the Nations League. Will history repeat itself? It is hard to say, as Croatia is clearly undergoing a generational transition; veteran players like Modrić and Perišić can no longer perform consistently at their previous level, while the younger players are not yet ready to replace them. Germany has been in crisis ever since the 2014 World Cup—where they were champions—having failed to achieve any noteworthy results since then. Klopp faces a very difficult task, as Germany is no longer the elite national team it once was.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
|
kizilhare
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 07:26:08 PM |
|
Despite playing the better game, Turkey conceded a goal and fell behind 1-0. Italy is absorbing pressure in their own half and looking for goals through counter-attacks. For the goal, the ball fell right to Scamacca, who finished effectively. Even though our team seems to be playing well, I don't see a player on the pitch capable of scoring. Our team lacks creativity. It would be a surprise if we managed to score; Italy is playing excellent zonal defense and closing down all the spaces effectively. Italy is likely to score more goals, but it won't be easy for us to find the net.
|
|
|
|
|
Jessie2121
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 07:36:06 PM |
|
I expect to see France come out at their best in front of their fans and give Zidane his first win at home, Belgium are not really a big threat but I'm not sure if France can do better than they did in their last game because it seems like whenever the players are approaching the end of this international break they just reduce the energy at which they play, the seriousness will reduce all in the name of avoiding injuries. France are still the favorite with the number of good players even without Mbappe they can still win this game, Belgium on the other hand just need to draw because from how I see the squad of both sides France will pressure them more so if they get a draw is a good result for them.
France has not really been doing well in their matches because they haven't been playing like the fierce team that they are known for. Scoring 3 goals in 3 matches shows the extent of their poor performance. Belgium is not a team to walk over, they possess inner strength in them that they uses to outshine their opponents so I can't strongly say that France will have it easy with Belgium. The match has gone live currently. France with the number of quality players in the team are supposed to be winning their matches with at least 3 goals difference but here they are scoring one goal each in every match that they've played. They are not doing well in this first half of the game, holding the ball but that last strike to give them a goal is a problem, now it has become a problem because the hang onto the ball without doing anything useful to help the team come back. I never knew Zidane would drop some of the regular players on the bench, this should be a game to go all out and get the needed 3point or maybe they are not interested in this particular game since they're still leading in their group. 1nil in favor of Belgium at least this will motivate them to keep pushing for another goal, second half won't be as weak as it has been for France I hope.
|
|
|
|
SatoPrincess
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1181
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 07:38:54 PM |
|
Ronaldo has now been playing as central striker for years now, which is the same exact position Haaland plays. Ronaldo moved back to Manchester United from Juventus back in 2021, he was 36 years old at the time. Had he moved to City instead you're basically saying that City would have benched (or sold) Haaland in order to play with a 36 years old Ronaldo? Is this a joke?
Haaland was 22 years old at the time and in his prime, Pep would have either rotated Ronaldo or find a way to play him as a starter. Unfortunately, that signing didn’t happen so we will never know. Also I’d like to debunk the idea that playing in the Saudi Pro League is easy, it’s hard to play with teammates that have a totally different football background than you. The average Saudi player barely has any football background, I don't see how playing against amateurs would be difficult for a professional player. That’s funny because I remember David Beckham had a hard time playing in the MLS against amateurs who had side jobs as carpenters, gardeners, and so on. By your logic, he should have found it easy to win the league in his first year in MLS. Frankly, I can’t wait for this Portugal drama to end because the media keeps bringing up comments from the manager and players to steer up more controversy. Let’s just wait and hear the real story from CR7 and Jorge Jesus.
I agree, I hope Ronaldo won't play anymore for the National team and the teammates will get the respect they deserve. Finally. [/quote] Yes we can both agree on that.
|
|
|
|
MK-74
Legendary
Online
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1650
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 07:39:34 PM |
|
Italy vs Türkiye match will start in half an hour. Italy are the favorites for me, we lost the first match at home after conceding very early goals and I think we will lose this match as well. Even though I will be supporting Türkiye, Italy are the better side so I think they will beat us comfortably.
I’ll watch the France vs Belgium match because I think it will be more enjoyable. For me it’s better to watch an entertaining match than watch our own match.
For me, Italy are also the favorites against Turkey, and the bookmakers see them the same way. But if I wanted to watch some football, I wouldn’t skip a match involving my national team, even if there were top teams playing in another game that could potentially offer more exciting football. Besides, Italy are not as strong as they were 10–15 years ago, and Turkey are certainly capable of beating them or at least getting a draw. Of course, it will be more difficult for Turkey without Arda Guler, but I think they can still get a draw if they can withstand the pressure from the Italian fans. Türkiye finished the first half 1-0 down. According to the statistics, Türkiye look like the better side but Italy are the team winning the game at the moment. I already thought Türkiye would lose and I think that's how it will end. France finished the first half 1-0 down despite playing better at home but I think they will find a goal in the second half. I don't think they will lose to Belgium at home.
|
|
|
|
Plutomanian
Full Member
 

Activity: 308
Merit: 136
Life is a Gift, please cherish it
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 07:42:01 PM |
|
They are not doing well in this first half of the game, holding the ball but that last strike to give them a goal is a problem, now it has become a problem because the hang onto the ball without doing anything useful to help the team come back. I never knew Zidane would drop some of the regular players on the bench, this should be a game to go all out and get the needed 3point or maybe they are not interested in this particular game since they're still leading in their group. 1nil in favor of Belgium at least this will motivate them to keep pushing for another goal, second half won't be as weak as it has been for France I hope.
Zinedine Zidane is not taking this game seriously if you ask me because why bench Michael Olise? He do know that his team doesn't have their best man, Kylian Mbappe who happens to the their top goal scorer in France. They're missing him a lot and check their stats after Mbappe left camp, they're struggling to win games and scoring of goals have become a huge hurdle for them. As it stands, it's halftime and they're losing 1 nil to Belgium. This is the time for Zinedine Zidane to take things seriously and not longer slowly, he need to make sure France secure atleast a point in this game because they can't just have this poor result. France is a very elite and competitive side and I see no reason why they will be dropping points like irrelevant team.
|
|
|
|
|
Livingleged
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 07:43:19 PM |
|
Italy vs Türkiye match will start in half an hour. Italy are the favorites for me, we lost the first match at home after conceding very early goals and I think we will lose this match as well. Even though I will be supporting Türkiye, Italy are the better side so I think they will beat us comfortably.
I’ll watch the France vs Belgium match because I think it will be more enjoyable. For me it’s better to watch an entertaining match than watch our own match.
Both matches are already inplay, as expected Italy should win again Türkiye just as you predicted earlier, and even the odd was in favour of the Italy team. Currently it’s HT and score line is 1-0 as scamacca opened the scoring for Italy team at 26’ minutes of the match. I still think there are more goals to be scored in the match. I don’t think the Türkiye team are capable of scoring even a goal from this match though all the goals will probably come from one side. my final prediction for the game is either 2-0 or 3-0 win for Italy. As for the France vs Belgium, I think it’s a bit tight at the moment, I didn’t expect Belgium to be leading at halftime but the score line pro otherwise, and they are currently winning also by 1 goal at half time. France team look really different with bunch of injured player at the bench that might not get the win from this game if I want to be honest.
|
|
|
|
|
Rgram
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 07:52:20 PM |
|
Zinedine Zidane is not taking this game seriously if you ask me because why bench Michael Olise? He do know that his team doesn't have their best man, Kylian Mbappe who happens to the their top goal scorer in France. They're missing him a lot and check their stats after Mbappe left camp, they're struggling to win games and scoring of goals have become a huge hurdle for them.
As it stands, it's halftime and they're losing 1 nil to Belgium.
Is not like he isn’t taking this game any seriously, he just might have had a wrong permutation for the game. I suppose his idea would have being, to field some of his best players while leaving just about enough out to come in as finishers. Olise has being the one player that has being performing well in their team and he was left out, to come in as a finisher when they must have gotten the Belgium team stressed out. Can’t tell how that has worked given the fact that, they are already a goal behind to Belgium and would have to struggle hard to get back in the game which wouldn’t be so easy, Belgium has being a fairly stable team in this nations league.
|
|
|
|
Moreno233
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1204
Merit: 476
Trust the process, imbibe consistency
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 07:59:05 PM |
|
France has not really been doing well in their matches because they haven't been playing like the fierce team that they are known for. Scoring 3 goals in 3 matches shows the extent of their poor performance. Belgium is not a team to walk over, they possess inner strength in them that they uses to outshine their opponents so I can't strongly say that France will have it easy with Belgium. The match has gone live currently. France with the number of quality players in the team are supposed to be winning their matches with at least 3 goals difference but here they are scoring one goal each in every match that they've played.
Tonight is different because France is playing very well, full incharge of the bull possession, unfortunately, they are doing the playing while Belgium is doing the scoring. The match is 52 minutes on and the score still remains 0-1 in favor of Belgium but the match will surely not end this way. If Dembele fixes some of his common mistakes like being confused whenever he is inside the 18 box, then there is likelihood of France getting a goal before full time to make the match a draw which is a very good result for them.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
blomen
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 08:06:19 PM |
|
turkey scored the equalizer. scamacca, the player who scored for italy, was sent off, and the score is now 1-1. i think this might be turkey’s only chance to win this match. france and belgium are playing far better than turkey. now that they’ve tied it at 1-1, they need to push for the win.
it wasn’t a very difficult goal, and i think they could have scored it earlier. it just happened with a gap in italy’s defense.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|
Rgram
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 08:19:24 PM |
|
turkey scored the equalizer. scamacca, the player who scored for italy, was sent off, and the score is now 1-1. i think this might be turkey’s only chance to win this match. france and belgium are playing far better than turkey. now that they’ve tied it at 1-1, they need to push for the win.
They scored the equalizer but couldn’t keep it for long. Italy with barely 4 minutes into the goal was able to get back their lead, its Italy 2:1 Turkiye. France is still loosing by 0:1 Belgium and from the way I see it, the goal isn’t far behind now, they would soon be able to get one. I don’t really appreciate Zidane’s strategy of taking off Dembele, it would have being nice to have both players pressure they Belgium defense line.
|
|
|
|
|