YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1916
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 03:41:13 PM |
|
That England game against Croatia came as a really big surprise,
During the match between England vs. Croatia I had doubts about the Croatian team, luckily I had a friend who asked me to bet on the score, I didn't want to bet on winning points, the score doesn't matter. So, my friend held the score for Croatia and I held the score for England, at first I was doubtful, at least the score was 1-2, I don't care about that, the point is that England can win the score depending on how many goals are scored, but 0-7 is beyond expectations. This is really beyond predictions. Indeed, from the history of the meeting between England vs. Croatia, it could be said that England is ahead in points and scores, as far as I know, from the total matches, both official and international matches, If I'm not mistaken, England has won the match with Croatia 7 times and Croatia 3 times, from the experience of the matches that have taken place, I dare to hold the score for England. In the Nations League tomorrow Group phase · Group C · Match 4 of 6 England vs. Czech from the previous match Czech lost 0-2 for tomorrow I remain standing for england, for Croatia vs. Spain I will stand on the Spanish side Wednesday 30/9 They have played the final result 4-1, as long as I make a bet for a National League football match, the score prediction is more profitable.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Agbam
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 03:46:29 PM |
|
Croatia vs Spain, England vs Czechia.
Croatia lost tremendously to England the other night, and Spain is the best team currently in the world. This will be a must win for Spain.
Czechia is not a better team compared to England. A team that has big stars and great attackers. I will say a win for England.
Football sometimes is not being judged by such outcomes, no two games are the same though in this case you may be right with your predictions as the probability of any thing else happening is low. Croatia are going to have an opportunity to redeem themselves but it’s so unlucky that they’ll be facing the best team in the world, so I don’t think there’s anything for them in this one. Game after game Michael Olise proves himself…. He should be the candidate going toe to toe with Lamine Yamal for Ballon D’or and not Kane or Mbappe… cos they’re the two best in the world right now.
|
|
|
|
|
Zackz5000
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 04:15:29 PM |
|
Croatia vs Spain, England vs Czechia.
Croatia lost tremendously to England the other night, and Spain is the best team currently in the world. This will be a must win for Spain.
Czechia is not a better team compared to England. A team that has big stars and great attackers. I will say a win for England.
Football sometimes is not being judged by such outcomes, no two games are the same though in this case you may be right with your predictions as the probability of any thing else happening is low. Croatia are going to have an opportunity to redeem themselves but it’s so unlucky that they’ll be facing the best team in the world, so I don’t think there’s anything for them in this one. Game after game Michael Olise proves himself…. He should be the candidate going toe to toe with Lamine Yamal for Ballon D’or and not Kane or Mbappe… cos they’re the two best in the world right now. Croatia doesn't have any hope of winning Spain, Spain is currently operating on a different frequency they will only choose not to humiliate Croatia just as England did therefore i think it's a walk over game for the World Champions. Olise was the best player yesterday against Belgium, this is not the Belgium team I use to know there are players actually difficult to replace and I think Belgium has lost them all. France coach did excellent yesterday the changes he made in the second half gave him that wonderful comeback against Belgium, Olise contributed 3 goals 2 goals from him and 1 assist, France also perform well they dominated Belgium and still won the game.
|
|
|
|
|
Nightwatchmare
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 04:40:03 PM |
|
Well, of course Portugal are winning, now the are playing with 11 players on the pitch instead of 10  I have a huge respect for Ronaldo of course but he should have retired from the national team even before the World Cup. Of course he wanted to play to break another record, but I wonder how the teammates lived that situation, I would bet many of them very quite tired of him but of course they can't say it loud. I am a big fan of Cristiano Ronaldo, and i am completely against him walking away from Portugal camp despite the disagreement between him and Jorge Jesus, because every player in a team must play by the rules of their coach. Cristiano Ronaldo was in a good shape to play for his national team in the world cup, so i completely disagree with you that he should have retired even before the world cup but however he should have retired after the world cup after it was clear his presence was no longer needed in the Portugal national team.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
ChocolateBitcoinK
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 04:41:01 PM |
|
Both England and Spain are expected to win their matches, those are two of the strongest teams in the tournament and their opponents wouldn't stand a chance, if England could beat Croatia so mercilessly you could imagine what the current best football team would do to them, Croatia has become so weak and can't withstand Spain.
That England game against Croatia came as a really big surprise, at some point I was beginning to wonder whether the Croatia team was playing on red card but I doubt that they would let the same mistake happen with Spain too. Though with the current Spain team's performance, there is no doubt that they would win the game. Even if Croatia plays with all their might against Spain without making any mistakes, they will not be able to win against Spain. Because from their previous match, it is very clear how great Spain is compared to Croatia. They could not survive against Spain in any way, there were many weaknesses in their performance, it does not seem possible for them to win against Spain, despite being on their own home field, they lost so badly against England, and there they will play against Spain today, who are a much more stronger team, and so even if they do not make any mistakes like in the previous match, I do not think Croatia will be able to win the match. And at the same time, I am also excited for the game between England and Czech, I hope England will win the match with a big margin like in the previous match.
|
|
|
|
|
Creeper0
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 04:42:31 PM |
|
Croatia doesn't have any hope of winning Spain, Spain is currently operating on a different frequency they will only choose not to humiliate Croatia just as England did therefore i think it's a walk over game for the World Champions.
Olise was the best player yesterday against Belgium, this is not the Belgium team I use to know there are players actually difficult to replace and I think Belgium has lost them all. France coach did excellent yesterday the changes he made in the second half gave him that wonderful comeback against Belgium, Olise contributed 3 goals 2 goals from him and 1 assist, France also perform well they dominated Belgium and still won the game.
Croatia will lose today, but the embarrassing defeat they faced in the last match may not happen today. Spain has been in great form recently, it is very difficult for any team to win against them. It is impossible to beat Spain with the form that Croatia is carrying. Who knows! Will they surprise Spain after the embarrassing defeat in the last match? We saw the familiar France against Belgium yesterday, we expect such a match from them. With the attack line of France, 1 or 2 goals are inconsistent with that attack line, I always expect more than 3 goals from them.
|
|
|
|
Cyber_warrior
Full Member
 

Activity: 518
Merit: 181
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 04:46:09 PM |
|
Well, of course Portugal are winning, now the are playing with 11 players on the pitch instead of 10  I have a huge respect for Ronaldo of course but he should have retired from the national team even before the World Cup. Of course he wanted to play to break another record, but I wonder how the teammates lived that situation, I would bet many of them very quite tired of him but of course they can't say it loud. I am a big fan of Cristiano Ronaldo, and i am completely against him walking away from Portugal camp despite the disagreement between him and Jorge Jesus, because every player in a team must play by the rules of their coach. Cristiano Ronaldo was in a good shape to play for his national team in the world cup, so i completely disagree with you that Cristiano Ronaldo shouldn't have retired even before the world cup but however he should have retired after the world cup after it was clear his presence was no longer needed in the Portugal national team. I think sometimes you need to do findings before saying something or getting in conversations about something, so you will get a clear understanding about what your talking about. A promise was broken and for a player of Ronaldo caliber, that absolutely unacceptable. Have you ever in any see the likes of messi, Maradona, Pele or even Zizou treated this way by their national teams. This man practically brought Portugal to where they feel they are today. In no case your hero should be treated this way in public. He was not having issues with being on the bench, all he said was if he wasn’t going to play, the coach should tell me to warm up for 30,40 minutes. He respectfully left because he respects the country and if they are feel they are better without him, then he wishes them well. You can’t be where you are not wanted.
|
|
|
|
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 4180
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 04:55:56 PM |
|
Czechia is not a better team compared to England. A team that has big stars and great attackers. I will say a win for England.
I fully agree... Despite having a feeling that there's going to be a lot of squad rotations for the Three Lions, I strongly believe even their reserve squad is stronger than the Czech's main squad, so this is surely going to be another win for the Three Lions [to make things spicier, I'm going with over 3.5 (last time I went with such a bet, I lost, so let's see if I'll get it right this time or not)].
|
|
|
|
Adbitco
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1040
Stop the hate on Nigerians
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 05:15:43 PM |
|
 In the first half, Belgium led 1-0 with a goal scored by Lukebakio Unfortunately, France failed to score in the first half. However, in the second half, France managed to turn things around thanks to a good French attack, which ultimately led to France successfully scoring 4 goals through Doue, Cherki, and Olise, but Olise scored the most goals because he scored 2 goals In the first half, France conceded a goal due to the weak French defense, which ultimately led to France conceding At that time, Lukebakio looked very happy when scoring a goal against the Belgian goalkeeper But fortunately Zidane was able to create a good strategy and correct his mistakes in the first half Finally, in the second half, France performed even better Fortunately, I won my bet on this match because I predicted France would win. Did you also win your bet on this match? France shocked me yesterday, I had already given up hopes and concluded in my head that the best result they could get was a draw but Zidane had something else his sleeves. Just like that, Olise and Cherki are becoming his super subs, they both combined in the match before this to give France a 1 - 0 win late on and just yesterday same was repeated but this time with more goals. Belgium that was leading almost throughout the match get caught in a web just 14 minutes to go that's when these 3 players combined to demolish Belgium. Olise has continued his WC form again in this Nations League.
|
|
|
|
|
abaeze
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 05:17:09 PM |
|
Well, of course Portugal are winning, now the are playing with 11 players on the pitch instead of 10  I have a huge respect for Ronaldo of course but he should have retired from the national team even before the World Cup. Of course he wanted to play to break another record, but I wonder how the teammates lived that situation, I would bet many of them very quite tired of him but of course they can't say it loud. I am a big fan of Cristiano Ronaldo, and i am completely against him walking away from Portugal camp despite the disagreement between him and Jorge Jesus, because every player in a team must play by the rules of their coach. Cristiano Ronaldo was in a good shape to play for his national team in the world cup, so i completely disagree with you that he should have retired even before the world cup but however he should have retired after the world cup after it was clear his presence was no longer needed in the Portugal national team. For a player like him to be in the national team is not just about records. His experience, goal-scoring ability, dressing-room influence and his behaviour in match situations are also important, and I don't think he was unworthy of them. Also, the other players in his team feel lucky to have played with him. But he has to play according to the tactics that the coach shows him. If no one can give him the ball according to his position, then no striker can be successful.
|
|
|
|
|
Rashlyowl
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 05:19:38 PM |
|
No I don’t feel the same with you because I feel it’s a baseless attack on Ronaldo.
I haven’t seen extraordinary thing that this Portuguese team has done behind Cristiano Ronaldo, and if you say you haven’t seen this before from them then I will gladly say you started watching this Portugal team in the World Cup then, this is because the team was excellent just like the recent form before heading to the world cup finals they were beating every team they faced and even highly favorite for the title but as usual went to a major tournament to just have a bad World Cup
It's no problem to disagree with me bros, I'm simply conveying what the majority of people feel about Cristiano Ronaldo & Portugal national team. It certainly appeared unethical for the Portugal national team to include Cristiano Ronaldo in the squad merely to attract media or sponsor attention. However, that aside, Cristiano Ronaldo is of an age where he is still quite capable of competing. That is not an opinion, I have facts showing that Portugal performs better when Cristiano Ronaldo is absent, it is indisputable.
|
|
|
|
|
GbitG
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 05:36:14 PM |
|
France actually surprised me with their performance. I was never expecting France to come back and win the match. I was just expecting a draw, but I was shocked with the performance of France. Olise is a very good player. He’s level of performance is shocking everyone, why did the coach even kept him on bench? They would have lost the match. Such a player should be a starter for you.
People are not really talking about how good Olise is, is it because of he’s nonchalant attitude?
Check the records, France has had a 6 consecutive wins against the Belgium side which I have on my stomach that for this reason it made Zidane not perceive Belgium to be a big threat in that game, hence he kept Olise in the bench for any big moments that may arise for his input. Even when Belgium took the lead I was still strongly rooting for a France victory in the game and it was all sensational at the end how Olise was later brought in at the right moment he's known for and he came in scored a brace up after Doue equaliser. Ahhh that's absolutely amazing.....!!!! Literally it's make me surprised too..... Zizzo is one of greatest coach of all time. Honestly his move are now making impact. From the last 4 matches they are undefeated although Zizzo are still try to explore the team strength as well as observe the players chemistry to utilize them on his own choice. But still we are seeing his quality. He is already on the top of the table and I hope he will end this tournament will his first title..... However if we talked about Michael Olise then probably he is just scrubbing the lacking of team. To be honest I never see such talent before like in France right now he is the midcore of the team. In every single match he is just contributing so much. Providing assist as well as scoring goals in crucial match is the much vibrant.
|
|
|
|
welovebit
Member


Activity: 464
Merit: 45
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 05:49:04 PM |
|
No I don’t feel the same with you because I feel it’s a baseless attack on Ronaldo.
I haven’t seen extraordinary thing that this Portuguese team has done behind Cristiano Ronaldo, and if you say you haven’t seen this before from them then I will gladly say you started watching this Portugal team in the World Cup then, this is because the team was excellent just like the recent form before heading to the world cup finals they were beating every team they faced and even highly favorite for the title but as usual went to a major tournament to just have a bad World Cup
It's no problem to disagree with me bros, I'm simply conveying what the majority of people feel about Cristiano Ronaldo & Portugal national team. It certainly appeared unethical for the Portugal national team to include Cristiano Ronaldo in the squad merely to attract media or sponsor attention. However, that aside, Cristiano Ronaldo is of an age where he is still quite capable of competing. That is not an opinion, I have facts showing that Portugal performs better when Cristiano Ronaldo is absent, it is indisputable. I completely agreed with your point about the fact that in case Cristiano Ronaldo is not playing, Portugal will always perform better because he is having pressure, which is never working for his team and players. Just because of this, he needs to understand a few things: the cut is a role that is surely favorable for all stakeholders. Even his performance level is still good but now time to do things for long run Portugal needs he play limited and give opportunities to other players for doing as they are having their potential with their current performance level and remaining matches most chances they will be ended without losing any match at top this could be big boost for them but still they needed to be end off the field issues because they are also not good for any team while Cristiano Ronaldo also needed to understand about situation.
|
|
|
|
|
Humblevirus
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 05:50:21 PM |
|
Croatia will lose today, but the embarrassing defeat they faced in the last match may not happen today. Spain has been in great form recently, it is very difficult for any team to win against them. It is impossible to beat Spain with the form that Croatia is carrying. Who knows! Will they surprise Spain after the embarrassing defeat in the last match?
We saw the familiar France against Belgium yesterday, we expect such a match from them. With the attack line of France, 1 or 2 goals are inconsistent with that attack line, I always expect more than 3 goals from them.
It will be so bad if Croatia go ahead to concede many goals today again. I know that they are not in good condition, and we can't use Spain to compare with them in any way, but still, they are not that bad that every team will likely be scoring them many goals.Croatia last match against England just felt like it was lucky that things played much in England's favor for them to score so many goals like that. It happens sometimes when two big teams meet. This even reminds me of when Germany beat Brazil 7-1 in the World Cup, and at that time, Brazil was in great form too.So, I don't think Croatia will concede many goals in this upcoming match. But all I know is that Spain have a higher chance of winning the match. Sometimes, football is just full of surprises.
|
|
|
|
|
Jostern
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 05:50:31 PM |
|
Well, of course Portugal are winning, now the are playing with 11 players on the pitch instead of 10  I have a huge respect for Ronaldo of course but he should have retired from the national team even before the World Cup. Of course he wanted to play to break another record, but I wonder how the teammates lived that situation, I would bet many of them very quite tired of him but of course they can't say it loud. I am a big fan of Cristiano Ronaldo, and i am completely against him walking away from Portugal camp despite the disagreement between him and Jorge Jesus, because every player in a team must play by the rules of their coach. Cristiano Ronaldo was in a good shape to play for his national team in the world cup, so i completely disagree with you that he should have retired even before the world cup but however he should have retired after the world cup after it was clear his presence was no longer needed in the Portugal national team. I think Ronaldo should’ve retired after 2022 World Cup, when he was also fighting with his manager at the 2022 World Cup, his strength is starting to fail him he can’t run anymore he should learn from Lionel Messi and retire from International Football, nobody is above the manager in the team, Ronaldo should respect his managers his done this with two of his managers in the National Team, and I’m also thinking Martinez left his job because he can’t continue with the team anymore because of Ronaldo’s presence and attitude when he isn’t playing, Portugal struggled at the just concluded World Cup because of Ronaldo’ he is dragging the team backwards instead of Portugal making progress they’re struggling with Ronaldo in the team, and when he isn’t playing the team plays better, does that not speaks something why the manager decided to drop him.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
Abu-Naim
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 05:59:15 PM |
|
France shocked me yesterday, I had already given up hopes and concluded in my head that the best result they could get was a draw but Zidane had something else his sleeves. Just like that, Olise and Cherki are becoming his super subs, they both combined in the match before this to give France a 1 - 0 win late on and just yesterday same was repeated but this time with more goals. Belgium that was leading almost throughout the match get caught in a web just 14 minutes to go that's when these 3 players combined to demolish Belgium. Olise has continued his WC form again in this Nations League.
I never expected the outcome of the result to be like this, I was expecting a 2-1 or 1-0 defeat to Belgium, but coming from behind for France shows that they are better than Belgium any time, any day. I don’t know why Zidane decided no to start Olise in this game, his absence was noticed because their attacking wasn’t productive but when he came it, he proved to the world that he is in his prime, and the team really needs him. Coming from bench to score two goals and assist one goal shows that he deserve to start every match for France right now unless if he is injured, he is a very good player that any team will like to have him their squad. No wonder Real Madrid were trying to sign him.
|
|
|
|
|
Yabani
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 06:00:12 PM |
|
Czechia is not a better team compared to England. A team that has big stars and great attackers. I will say a win for England.
I fully agree... Despite having a feeling that there's going to be a lot of squad rotations for the Three Lions, I strongly believe even their reserve squad is stronger than the Czech's main squad, so this is surely going to be another win for the Three Lions [to make things spicier, I'm going with over 3.5 (last time I went with such a bet, I lost, so let's see if I'll get it right this time or not)]. It’s hard to predict matches like this. If the Czech Republic scores, we’ll see over 3.5 goals, but if they don't, we might not. England scoring seven goals against Croatia could be misleading. I’m also expecting over 2.5 goals in the Spain match. I hope there are plenty of goals in both games.
|
██████▄▄████▄▄░▄ ███▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄ █▄███▀████████▀████▄ ▄███████████████████▄ █████████████████████ █████████████████████ █████████████████████ ▀███████████████▄▄▀▀ █▀███▄████████▄███▀ ███▀████▄▄▄▄████▀ ██████▀▀████▀▀ | | | │ | | █▀▀▀▀ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █▄▄▄▄ | ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.Bitcointalk Archive 📚 Visualization ' Search.▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ | ▀▀▀▀█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▄▄▄▄█ | | | |
|
|
|
|
katanic97
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 06:00:59 PM |
|
Croatia will lose today, but the embarrassing defeat they faced in the last match may not happen today. Spain has been in great form recently, it is very difficult for any team to win against them. It is impossible to beat Spain with the form that Croatia is carrying. Who knows! Will they surprise Spain after the embarrassing defeat in the last match?
We saw the familiar France against Belgium yesterday, we expect such a match from them. With the attack line of France, 1 or 2 goals are inconsistent with that attack line, I always expect more than 3 goals from them.
It will be so bad if Croatia go ahead to concede many goals today again. I know that they are not in good condition, and we can't use Spain to compare with them in any way, but still, they are not that bad that every team will likely be scoring them many goals.Croatia last match against England just felt like it was lucky that things played much in England's favor for them to score so many goals like that. It happens sometimes when two big teams meet. This even reminds me of when Germany beat Brazil 7-1 in the World Cup, and at that time, Brazil was in great form too.So, I don't think Croatia will concede many goals in this upcoming match. But all I know is that Spain have a higher chance of winning the match. Sometimes, football is just full of surprises. There is no any chance that something like that will happen again, you said yourself that things just happened to go that way by luck. Yes, Croatia is not in good form right now, but i don't think any national team would allow themselves to have such a disaster again, especially not a team that achieved such big results in 2018 and 2022. Simply, the change of generations is also affecting the style and the way they play, as well as the change of coach.
|
|
|
|
|
eisen33
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 06:01:06 PM |
|
I am a big fan of Cristiano Ronaldo, and i am completely against him walking away from Portugal camp despite the disagreement between him and Jorge Jesus, because every player in a team must play by the rules of their coach. Cristiano Ronaldo was in a good shape to play for his national team in the world cup, so i completely disagree with you that he should have retired even before the world cup but however he should have retired after the world cup after it was clear his presence was no longer needed in the Portugal national team.
Jesus has nothing against Ronaldo continuing to play for the Portuguese national team, but Jesus says that he will only put players on the pitch who, in his opinion, are best prepared for that particular match. And since Ronaldo is no longer young, it is reasonable to assume that there are players in the Portugal squad who are currently in better form than Ronaldo. By the way, Jesus said that Ronaldo will be called up for Portugal’s next official matches if he wants to join the team. As for the World Cup, I don’t know, I didn’t like the way Ronaldo played. I feel that in some situations he even slowed down Portugal’s attacks.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
Unsoldier
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1796
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 06:04:12 PM |
|
Czechia is not a better team compared to England. A team that has big stars and great attackers. I will say a win for England.
I fully agree... Despite having a feeling that there's going to be a lot of squad rotations for the Three Lions, I strongly believe even their reserve squad is stronger than the Czech's main squad, so this is surely going to be another win for the Three Lions [to make things spicier, I'm going with over 3.5 (last time I went with such a bet, I lost, so let's see if I'll get it right this time or not)]. Czechia have lost all three of their Nations League matches and will now face England at Wembley. I agree that they are unlikely to win today. Against an England side that have finally hit the level many expected from them under Tuchel, it will be extremely difficult. On top of the difference in class between the two teams, England also have home advantage, while Saka, Bellingham and Kane are all in excellent form. England should win this one on class alone.
|
|
|
|
|