Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:52:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523779 times)
qiuzhixin15

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:25:01 PM

5459 now, keeping voting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 01:25:14 PM

I sent poloniex an email requesting they list community coin. Anyone else who wants to make the same request can do so using the information from their FaQ that I copied below.

How can I get such-and-such coin listed on Poloniex?

Send an email to poloniex@gmail.com and tell us about your coin. There is no set of rules, but we like to see evidence of the developers' dedication to the project, community interest, and, more than anything, innovation. If your coin is truly innovative in some way, it is more or less guaranteed to be accepted by Poloniex. We do NOT list coins that use the image or name of an unconsenting celebrity or public figure.

If more of us ask them to list COMM it might make them list it faster.

If more of send an email to Poloniex asking them to list COMM it might make them list it faster.

Send an email to poloniex@gmail.com and tell them about COMM.

Are we sure being on exchanges so fast, I think we should build up and get on one good exchange first, then we can easily be on others as reputation and community raise ,--- vote for mintpal ??
there are pros and cons...
pros:
This create a demand and it is good for the multipool (might be a bit early though),
cons:
stakeholder selling out (who should be blacklisted) large amount of their share (I saw some 300k on sale on bitrex)
which is a bit stupid... It is like selling mining rigs to get coins...
Too many application in the last day from greedy people who will dump as soon as they get their share

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
qiuzhixin15

Activity: 539

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:28:39 PM

Things are getting serious now, 52 people have pledge for the multipool. A real community is emerging.

Donation for community coin multipool creation:

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 20k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 5k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 7k
Jengo - 10k
doremi - 5k
JamesOng - 10k
jalmari - 5k
poncom - 5k
Rune - 5k
Equate - 5k
ple - 10k
fudge - 10k
lemfuture - 5k
XCASH - 5k
illiki23 - 10k
celebreze32 - 10k
lumeire - 10k
Secondleo - 10k
neilh - 20k
SomeRelax - 5k
kocur - 5k
Ayle56 - 5k
RhodaGila - 20k
K128kevin - 20k - If he is allowed to join.
Evilish - 10k
*Sakura* - 50k
iwandhdumas2003 - 5k
sha0908 - 5k
50cent_rapper - 5k
1btcdream - 5k
qgmurugan007 - 5k
jcarl987 - 10k
Turpomann - 10k
bluewhackadoo - 10k - If he is allowed to join.
wasamata - 5k
dload.1 - 5k
templebar - 5k
apurvslam - 10k
december23 - 5k
wizzardTim - 5k

Community with a good spirit. Let's keep it that way.

As usual ignore the trolls.

P.S. For now we are only pledging to donate. Adriano has accepted to handle the implementation of the multipool for us.

The multipool will allow people to mine the most profitable coins and automatically convert them and pay miners in communitycoins. This was one of the main reasons behind blackcoins steady price increase.

Great progress. Does anybody else want to donate?

Mintpal vote update: 5340 and counting.

We are continuing to vote for mintpal not because we want to dump the coins,  but to raise the value of our coins by adding a reputable and well known exchange to our services. People dumping their coins just after we get listed would make a stupid move. Just look around.

Keep up the good work dev and keep us updated on whatever happens.

Big update: Multipool might be ready on monday! So keep your coins safe and bring some ideas that could add real value to the community.

I think after the second round there will be some stakes left over. If the dev and the community agrees we should put 1 or 2 stakes in a faucet. But we should distribute them very careful not to create a price crush by distributing too may coins without any contribution made.

P.P.S. If we work hard, launch the multipool, finish the distribution, land on mintpal, finish the website and do the other stuff on the list of brightlight, we could easily reach and surpass 1000 satoshi.

Thanks.

I'll donate 10K

i'll donate 5k
emelac

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:28:46 PM

As I promised yesterday, I would like to start to list the things that should be done in favour of COMM growth.

1. Multipool- the most wanted thing at the moment. Adriano said, he is working on multipool project and first results can show up shortly @Monday 14th April

Many thanks to Adriano for hard work and enthusiasm. So far members pledged 477 000 COMM for Multipool set up. Everyone is welcomed to join the pledges list.
    Also thanks to xtester for maintaining multipool's pledges list.

2. Website design and management.

3. Subreddit page design work. Now it has default template design.

4. Good quality youtube video for promotional purposes

5. Articles about Communitycoin.

6. Linux wallet.

7. Updated logo, if dev accepts it's change.

8. Not mandatory, but Android wallet could be a good point about coin. Also as promotional move.

Please leave your feedback for what to add or remove from list. Also the donation/bounty amounts for each position should be determined by a community.

Don't forget to vote at Mintpal!

Please PM me if here is someone, who can undertake some of the listed duties or just make a post with suggestions.

We need one COMM address to receive and spread donations for listed and other not listed at the moment works done. So, community should choose the person, who it can trust.

We can trust the dev to hold the coins. He could create two addresses for this and pay out when a task is done. If he is too busy we could vote for a trusted community member or use one of the bitcointalk members offering escrow services. The only problem with escrow is that whoever does it usually wants a fee.
jy02434480

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:31:24 PM

keep voting, go go go

footballcoin:FtUvfzPdv4qRxRPqwnKRB1dwm6cGLRhnn8
TheSmurfsCoin: TmKbijfkoQrNaetP69UWtLtZRN471MATqs
Buratino
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:31:50 PM

stakeholder selling out (who should be blacklisted) large amount of their share (I saw some 300k on sale on bitrex)
Too many application in the last day from greedy people who will dump as soon as they get their share

They can do this only once. It's a good opportunity to take more cheap coins. If it will be a significant rise of COMM, then they will regret.
Coin has big potential.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 01:33:15 PM

Thanks for the link - added to Community Coin's subreddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/communitycoin/comments/22x6py/vote_for_community_coin_as_best_coin_of_2014_atm/

Oh yes, and I voted! Right now, COMM is rising the heels of DarkCoin for 1st place! Your vote can put us in first!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

K128kevin

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 01:33:45 PM

Things are getting serious now, 52 people have pledge for the multipool. A real community is emerging.

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 20k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 5k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 7k
Jengo - 10k
doremi - 5k
JamesOng - 10k
jalmari - 5k
poncom - 5k
Rune - 5k
Equate - 5k
ple - 10k
fudge - 10k
lemfuture - 5k
XCASH - 5k
illiki23 - 10k
celebreze32 - 10k
lumeire - 10k
Secondleo - 10k
neilh - 20k
SomeRelax - 5k
kocur - 5k
Ayle56 - 5k
RhodaGila - 20k
Evilish - 10k
*Sakura* - 50k
iwandhdumas2003 - 5k
sha0908 - 5k
50cent_rapper - 5k
1btcdream - 5k
qgmurugan007 - 5k
jcarl987 - 10k
Turpomann - 10k
wasamata - 5k
dload.1 - 5k
templebar - 5k
apurvslam - 10k
december23 - 5k
wizzardTim - 5k

P.S. For now we are only pledging to donate. Adriano has accepted to handle the implementation of the multipool for us.

The multipool will allow people to mine the most profitable coins and automatically convert them and pay miners in communitycoins. This was one of the main reasons behind blackcoins steady price increase.

We are continuing to vote for mintpal not because we want to dump the coins,  but to raise the value of our coins by adding a reputable and well known exchange to our services. People dumping their coins just after we get listed would make a stupid move. Just look around.

Big update: Multipool might be ready on monday! So keep your coins safe and bring some ideas that could add real value to the community.

I think after the second round there will be some stakes left over. If the dev and the community agrees we should put 1 or 2 stakes in a faucet. But we should distribute them very careful not to create a price crush by distributing too may coins without any contribution made.

P.P.S. If we work hard, launch the multipool, finish the distribution, land on mintpal, finish the website and do the other stuff on the list of brightlight, we could easily reach and surpass 1000 satoshi.

Thanks.

I'll donate 10K

I'll gladly donate 10K, just waiting for my stake.
Bad news.

It seems I got rejected.Sad

GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:36:58 PM

Bad news.

How do you know?
WalkerLi

Activity: 238

hello world, hello crypto

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:37:23 PM

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 20k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 5k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 7k
Jengo - 10k
doremi - 5k
JamesOng - 10k
jalmari - 5k
poncom - 5k
Rune - 5k
Equate - 5k
ple - 10k
fudge - 10k
lemfuture - 5k
XCASH - 5k
illiki23 - 10k
celebreze32 - 10k
lumeire - 10k
Secondleo - 10k
neilh - 20k
SomeRelax - 5k
kocur - 5k
Ayle56 - 5k
RhodaGila - 20k
Evilish - 10k
*Sakura* - 50k
iwandhdumas2003 - 5k
sha0908 - 5k
50cent_rapper - 5k
1btcdream - 5k
qgmurugan007 - 5k
jcarl987 - 10k
Turpomann - 10k
wasamata - 5k
dload.1 - 5k
templebar - 5k
apurvslam - 10k
december23 - 5k
wizzardTim - 5k

We are continuing to vote for mintpal not because we want to dump the coins,  but to raise the value of our coins by adding a reputable and well known exchange to our services. People dumping their coins just after we get listed would make a stupid move. Just look around.

Thanks.

I'll donate 10K

I'll gladly donate 10K, just waiting for my stake.

I'll donate 10K too, it's wonderful for the pure POS coin.

chen18127

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:37:29 PM

As I promised yesterday, I would like to start to list the things that should be done in favour of COMM growth.

1. Multipool- the most wanted thing at the moment. Adriano said, he is working on multipool project and first results can show up shortly @Monday 14th April

Many thanks to Adriano for hard work and enthusiasm. So far members pledged 477 000 COMM for Multipool set up. Everyone is welcomed to join the pledges list.
    Also thanks to xtester for maintaining multipool's pledges list.

2. Website design and management.

3. Subreddit page design work. Now it has default template design.

4. Good quality youtube video for promotional purposes

5. Articles about Communitycoin.

6. Linux wallet.

7. Updated logo, if dev accepts it's change.

8. Not mandatory, but Android wallet could be a good point about coin. Also as promotional move.

Please leave your feedback for what to add or remove from list. Also the donation/bounty amounts for each position should be determined by a community.

Don't forget to vote at Mintpal!

Please PM me if here is someone, who can undertake some of the listed duties or just make a post with suggestions.

We need one COMM address to receive and spread donations for listed and other not listed at the moment works done. So, community should choose the person, who it can trust.

We can trust the dev to hold the coins. He could create two addresses for this and pay out when a task is done. If he is too busy we could vote for a trusted community member or use one of the bitcointalk members offering escrow services. The only problem with escrow is that whoever does it usually wants a fee.

you are right, believe dev. and we keep voting!!!
biteboy

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:38:58 PM

vote 5485
emelac

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:39:32 PM

I sent poloniex an email requesting they list community coin. Anyone else who wants to make the same request can do so using the information from their FaQ that I copied below.

How can I get such-and-such coin listed on Poloniex?

Send an email to poloniex@gmail.com and tell us about your coin. There is no set of rules, but we like to see evidence of the developers' dedication to the project, community interest, and, more than anything, innovation. If your coin is truly innovative in some way, it is more or less guaranteed to be accepted by Poloniex. We do NOT list coins that use the image or name of an unconsenting celebrity or public figure.

If more of us ask them to list COMM it might make them list it faster.

If more of send an email to Poloniex asking them to list COMM it might make them list it faster.

Send an email to poloniex@gmail.com and tell them about COMM.

Are we sure being on exchanges so fast, I think we should build up and get on one good exchange first, then we can easily be on others as reputation and community raise ,--- vote for mintpal ??
there are pros and cons...
pros:
This create a demand and it is good for the multipool (might be a bit early though),
cons:

I agree there are pros and cons, but the multipool will need exchanges. Also I doubt poloniex or any big exchange will add COMM until they see a lot of interest from people. It will probably take at least 3 or 4 weeks to get COMM listed even if all 500 members emailed poloniex.

COMM has thousands of votes on mintpal but it's unlikely to get listed there for a few weeks yet. If we start voting for other exchanges now it will probably only get listed on them weeks after the distribution is over.
Buratino
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:46:48 PM

Bad news.

How do you know?

http://ecoiner.org/communitycoin/rejected-accepted-username-list-13-april-1665/
He is in list.

K128kevin

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 01:47:58 PM

Bad news.

How do you know?

I was found my name on this list.

But I have not received my stake yet.....so:(SadSadSad

francism

Activity: 444

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:48:07 PM

Thanks for the link - added to Community Coin's subreddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/communitycoin/comments/22x6py/vote_for_community_coin_as_best_coin_of_2014_atm/

Oh yes, and I voted! Right now, COMM is rising the heels of DarkCoin for 1st place! Your vote can put us in first!

This can attract major attention and generate free publicity for CommunityCoin. Voted and supported!
chen18127

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:50:12 PM

Well, I hope civilized discussion about concerns/questions over the progress of the distribution isn't considered an attack on COMM, I'm a supporter, I'm not selling at the abysmal prices on exchanges right now, and I'm faithfully staking my share and happy to donate to community causes, which I have already pledged to do. I only voice concerns to what I believe is best for the success of the coin and community as a whole. But it is good to see there is active communication regardless, hope the progress continues!

+1, i agree with u. i am affraid about 51-attack.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 01:53:18 PM

Hmm, even though this is general consens I don't think holding all your coins is that good of an idea.
Selling off what you got from minting might be a good start to further distribution.
Also pledging some for additional bounties.

Besides my money pledged for the multipool, I start another bounty pledging round for a nice Forum.

Secondleo: 25K

Important:
I will add further details about the requirements of the forum.
Anons Escrow will be used as soon as the critical mass of 200K pledged coins is reached.

Secondleo if my application makes it through the process ok I pledge to match your 25k COMM donation.  Thanks.

Uh...there's already a forum.

http://communitycointalk.com

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

oker

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:54:07 PM

Good job.  I see a very attractive community.
But even if there are 1000 votes per day,  there is still a long way to go.
You need 1 months to gain enough votes on  the top of mintpal.
I will continue to vote.

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. <BNWgzRMApfiwjDksTBXRNSB7BDBzRaPcy9>
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:54:20 PM

Bad news.

How do you know?

I was found my name on this list.

But I have not received my stake yet.....so:(SadSadSad
how long ago you apply? everybody name is on that list both accepted and rejected.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: