Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:46:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
IUrry

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:13:01 PM

Keep voting on Mintpal  -> 5532!
In the meanwhile, support COMM on Bter thread.

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. T3WxzCCe1Uex19w9pMcUe3obtXedbDqGvz
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chen18127

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:17:05 PM

Nice meme! Care to add it to the Community Coin subreddit via Imgur, or do you think it would set an awkward precedent?

this pic is so cute ye!

we all hope somedays COMM are 1 dollar/coin.

the most important thing is keeping our community hot.
dynamicalrange

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:17:52 PM

For poloniex, it's not obvious, Bones coin got listed while it was mostly unknown and add at best 60MHash/s net hashrate. So we never know.
I agree that we need exchange but the small exchanges won't really help for the multipool (or it will loose a lot in transactions fee), for this purpose big exchanges (mintpal, cryptsy, else ?) are the one which should be targeted (as the pool will have to sell many other coins to buy COMM)

Also, the development of the multipool has only started yesterday (evening), I don't think it will be ready before a week or two and by that time we should be listed on mintpal (and hopefully the distribution will be over...).

Speaking of voting: don't forget to vote for the best coin of 2014: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568561.0
(that will bring some more attention)

Poloniex may be a good choice before we can win the Mintpal votes.

Yes, that's interesting vote for " the best coin of 2014 ", I just voted.

We are only one vote behind DarkCoin. Come on ! Go pass it.

It's the time to show the power of our COMMUNITY!!
dynamicalrange

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:19:26 PM

i'd like to donate 5k for multipool
good job everyone
we have hell of the list here
but i think it could be way more if at least half of the stakeholders donate for it

Hi, Xtester,

Please add my 5k into the 5k donation.

belmonty

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:20:21 PM

good job everyone
but i think it could be way more if at least half of the stakeholders donate for it

I'm donating 5k for a multipool

Community coin will be more popular than black coin after the multipool gets started. keep donating
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:22:00 PM

I am on this list -> http://ecoiner.org/communitycoin/rejected-accepted-username-list-13-april-1665/
What does it mean?
Rejected accepted? So what at all?

chen18127

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:24:08 PM

I want to share my voting strategy on Mintpal so I would not miss an hour voting for COMM. Actually I am using online stop-watch that will remind me to vote for COMM per hour. Feel free to use it if you want.  Wink

Setting up hourly timer:

1. Add another tab in your browser(you can use any browser) then go to the following link http://www.online-stopwatch.com/countdown-timer/ and move it to a new window. Resize the window base on the size you want like the image below.

Click 1 followed by 4 zero (setting up alarm to 1 hour). After that click Set (see image)

2. The start timer will appear. Click start to begin!

3. After an hour the alarm will sound which mean its time to vote for COMM.

Repeat the same process after voting for COMM on Mintpal.

Note: This may boost CommunityCoin votes because everyone will not miss an hour or two voting on Mintpal. Cheers!  Smiley

Man, that's slick! Way to go!

it is a good choice that we can win the Mintpal votes.

Now we are just behind DarkCoin.

It's the time to show our power. Let is go COMMUNITY!!
nirkriek

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:24:20 PM

I am on this list -> http://ecoiner.org/communitycoin/rejected-accepted-username-list-13-april-1665/
What does it mean?

Read the dev's post:

I asked from a community member to make me a blacklist, s/he is working on it (by scanning threads and posts). After that i plan to start earlier the second round for those who contributed will get second stakes before we go to 500. Please hurry and bring more people here only about 70 people left to complete 500.

Also those who waits second change you can come over me by PM, check the ecoiner.org link bottom first. Show me some products you did so far for comm group. Like you can err, i can also err remember this. after initial distribution when i found out so many fakes coming i coded new submission form for you ( so i can less err) and make it more secure and able to dedect good seeds and make it easier for me to analyse. Also we found out initial plan reaching 1000 member was not possible. Though we observe at NEM and some other coins it was very possible. Community decided to make 500 people get it. So that's why we are  going to complete 500.

check it out http://ecoiner.org/communitycoin/rejected-accepted-username-list-13-april-1665/

Are those listed there all the ones who received coins? Or only the blacklisted? I'm asking because my name is on the list and I'm not sure I should be worried :-)

Adriano
if your username there you are either send comms or rejected, (some of rejecteds blacklisted also some delivered blacklisted for the second round) so you can be there in list, no paid but can have second change, maybe form error, not enough posts, bad posts, etc.

You still have the second chance:
So, if I'm on this "rejected accepted list" and I don't have any COMM coins in my wallet, then I'm rejected?
yes and can reapply by pm me reason why you think you are fit the rules and what do you plan to support and did so far.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. T8J8SSZVXwz32U6GqYSsipKss41g2d9Zy4
DogeBoy

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:24:36 PM

What does it mean?

Yeah, that's odd. If you are on the list you are accepted or rejected, so what a purpose of this list?
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:26:53 PM

Amazing way of fair distribution.
I will make a blog about this coin.

nirkriek

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:27:39 PM

For poloniex, it's not obvious, Bones coin got listed while it was mostly unknown and add at best 60MHash/s net hashrate. So we never know.
I agree that we need exchange but the small exchanges won't really help for the multipool (or it will loose a lot in transactions fee), for this purpose big exchanges (mintpal, cryptsy, else ?) are the one which should be targeted (as the pool will have to sell many other coins to buy COMM)

Also, the development of the multipool has only started yesterday (evening), I don't think it will be ready before a week or two and by that time we should be listed on mintpal (and hopefully the distribution will be over...).

Speaking of voting: don't forget to vote for the best coin of 2014: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568561.0

Vote both on " the best coin of 2014 " and bter thread.
Now COMM have the same votes as Darkcoin for  the best coin of 2014

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. T8J8SSZVXwz32U6GqYSsipKss41g2d9Zy4
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 02:29:43 PM

Things are getting serious now, 52 people have pledge for the multipool. A real community is emerging.

Donation for community coin multipool creation:

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 20k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 5k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 7k
Jengo - 10k
doremi - 5k
JamesOng - 10k
jalmari - 5k
poncom - 5k
Rune - 5k
Equate - 5k
ple - 10k
fudge - 10k
lemfuture - 5k
XCASH - 5k
illiki23 - 10k
celebreze32 - 10k
lumeire - 10k
Secondleo - 10k
neilh - 20k
SomeRelax - 5k
kocur - 5k
Ayle56 - 5k
RhodaGila - 20k
K128kevin - 20k - If he is allowed to join.
Evilish - 10k
*Sakura* - 50k
iwandhdumas2003 - 5k
sha0908 - 5k
50cent_rapper - 5k
1btcdream - 5k
qgmurugan007 - 5k
jcarl987 - 10k
Turpomann - 10k
bluewhackadoo - 10k - If he is allowed to join.
wasamata - 5k
dload.1 - 5k
templebar - 5k
apurvslam - 10k
december23 - 5k
wizzardTim - 5k

Community with a good spirit. Let's keep it that way.

As usual ignore the trolls.

P.S. For now we are only pledging to donate. Adriano has accepted to handle the implementation of the multipool for us.

The multipool will allow people to mine the most profitable coins and automatically convert them and pay miners in communitycoins. This was one of the main reasons behind blackcoins steady price increase.

Great progress. Does anybody else want to donate?

Mintpal vote update: 5340 and counting.

We are continuing to vote for mintpal not because we want to dump the coins,  but to raise the value of our coins by adding a reputable and well known exchange to our services. People dumping their coins just after we get listed would make a stupid move. Just look around.

Keep up the good work dev and keep us updated on whatever happens.

Big update: Multipool might be ready on monday! So keep your coins safe and bring some ideas that could add real value to the community.

I think after the second round there will be some stakes left over. If the dev and the community agrees we should put 1 or 2 stakes in a faucet. But we should distribute them very careful not to create a price crush by distributing too may coins without any contribution made.

P.P.S. If we work hard, launch the multipool, finish the distribution, land on mintpal, finish the website and do the other stuff on the list of brightlight, we could easily reach and surpass 1000 satoshi.

Thanks.

Pledged twice myself and added this post to the subreddit. Make the list even more out of date! Add your pledge now!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

chen18127

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:30:34 PM

What does it mean?

yes may be you are be rejected...

you may not fit some rules.
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:31:01 PM

What does it mean?

What does it mean?

Yeah, that's odd. If you are on the list you are accepted or rejected, so what a purpose of this list?

I already have my stake and I am on that list. Don't really understand what it means, I contributed with the coin, I donanted already, spread the word, and pledge for next donations so dunno what is going on with me on this list :|

wangdaniel2014

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:31:11 PM

good job everyone

I'm donating 5k for a multipool

Community coin will be more popular than black coin after the multipool gets started. keep donating
I'd also like to donate 5k for multipool builder.
And support on Bter & vote on Mintpal.
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:31:50 PM

I want to share my voting strategy on Mintpal so I would not miss an hour voting for COMM. Actually I am using online stop-watch that will remind me to vote for COMM per hour. Feel free to use it if you want.  Wink

Setting up hourly timer:

1. Add another tab in your browser(you can use any browser) then go to the following link http://www.online-stopwatch.com/countdown-timer/ and move it to a new window. Resize the window base on the size you want like the image below.

Click 1 followed by 4 zero (setting up alarm to 1 hour). After that click Set (see image)

2. The start timer will appear. Click start to begin!

3. After an hour the alarm will sound which mean its time to vote for COMM.

Repeat the same process after voting for COMM on Mintpal.

Note: This may boost CommunityCoin votes because everyone will not miss an hour or two voting on Mintpal. Cheers!  Smiley

Man, that's slick! Way to go!

it is a good choice that we can win the Mintpal votes.

Now we are just behind DarkCoin.

It's the time to show our power. Let is go COMMUNITY!!

wow community coin is rocking, ill send all my hashes when multipool is up and runnin. Smiley

where can i send the donations for mintpal and multipool?
belmonty

Activity: 295

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:32:27 PM

I just voted and Community Coin   is at 29.3%, it's now above Dark Coin which is only at 28%
infra172

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:32:32 PM

100 pages now in this thread only a week.
What a mysterious coin it is!
I really want to join this community,If I don't get a share,I think I will buy some.
It will be better than LTC DOGE NXT NEM BC FAC in the future.
The whole community cheered for our COMM.
Remember this is a surprising coin.
It should not be surprisin if successful.
How could I not want to be part of it?
Thank you dev.

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 02:33:38 PM

What does it mean?

What does it mean?

I already have my stake and I am on that list. Don't really understand what it means, I contributed with the coin, I donanted already, spread the word, and pledge for next donations so dunno what is going on with me on this list :|
It should be read rejected and accepted (meaning those who applied to the coin, no matter the outcome)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:35:05 PM

I just voted and Community Coin   is at 29.3%, it's now above Dark Coin which is only at 28%

voted we are 3 above dark now. Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: