Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:47:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:53:24 PM

Why i´m not on this list?  http://ecoiner.org/communitycoin/2nd-round-raw-list-1684/#post8020

I spread the word, helping community, spent coins,.. so what?

btw. I ve got kids so i can´t be here every second....

Even i am not on the list, is this the final list?

I've seen your posts in other threads: you've been quite active promoting Community Coin. I'd PM the dev with a link list of those posts in those other threads. After all, the dev doesn't have time to keep up with the whole subforum.

[Believe me, I know. Despite picking and choosing, it's easy to wind up spending the entire day at BTT!]

Thanks a lot

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:54:30 PM

If you would use more than one account in Mintpal for voting, would they consider it cheating? I dont do it if it is against the rules but otherwise I could do it.

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
Philll90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:57:42 PM

People look at this, there are not many (500 early adopters) that are mostly old members that already have seen a lot in cryptoworld and most of them will likely hold long also even buy more right now and later (I did so). Also soon there will be multipool that will drive the price higher very easily. So I think it is really pretty good opportunity to buy now as much as you can before the price explosion that will cover the sky around our crypto wild west.

i am quite old and active member too. Didn't get any comms yet.

I have no idea why, you should contact to dev.

quite weird if you ask me. even the shills here are getting their coins. A few pages back. A guy bragged how his shill accounts got coins

You need to be active here in the thread and work towards development of the community regularly to become a candidate for the stake. Just being a old member is not going to cut it.It's upto the dev's to decide and choose members who would work for COMM's progress and long term development and not just dump them.
Wish you all the best for receiving the stake.

As for the shill accounts . One or two mistakes could be made .The dev is human after all.
Some shills could have done a mighty good job to bypass the strict checks imposed by the dev but i think there would be very few such cases.

Overall the distribution system is fairest we have seen in the crypto community so far.

well, i decided to take a user named ysbysb2000 from the stakeholders list.

He never did post anything on here, and he is not even a active number of btctalk. Just an early adopter. so that means early adopters are bound to get their coins even if they are active or not??

This is only one username. I can give you a few more.

Why would an inactive member get coins?  The rules were pretty explicit.  I read them even though I don't qualify due to lack of posts.

dont know. I am curious myself. but the community doesn't answer a single question. Seems you're only accepted to community if you say good things  Roll Eyes
I really think Dev should not "only accepted to community if you say good things". I really hope Dev will "only accepted to community if you DO good things". But I have no idea why I am not in the second round list. I hold my coins all the time in my wallet. I keep voting on mintpal,bter and poll of 2014. I always promoting COMM to my friends and I has already persuaded some of my miner friends to come to COMM once the multipool is ready. Dev, could you tell me why I be removed from the second round list?

I guess the raw list in ecoiner only shows the people who posted on ecoiner. If you posted on the other 2 sites, you would be listed in a separate raw list.
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:57:55 PM

I think this coin is amazing. I can't download before. I missed the train. Please add me.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Anthropolis

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Marine Corps, BA & AA Degrees, Hacker, Lover

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 12:58:34 PM

Filled everything out and completed the steps, so we'll see if this is really being distributed fairly. So far I haven't received any "fairly distributed" coins ever so I will be very happy to see this one succeed Smiley Good Job so far! Keep up the good work!

◄█▒░ATOMIC TRADE!░▒█►║◄█▒░CLOUD MINING!░▒█►
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 12:58:43 PM

Let's show Mintpal what a big great community is this! Keep voting everyone.

Doing it all the time Smiley
Me too
More people like to go to Mintpal。。。

In addition to voting COMM up at MintPal, please consider submitting a "Coin Suggestion" ticket to the support team at MintPal. I've created a stock letter for you to copy in or modify as you wish:

To Whom It May Concern, 

I would like to draw your attention to CommunityCoin (COMM), a pure PoS coin with the most careful and efficient distribution method of any coin. The community is incredibly strong, despite being in its infancy, due to the unique distribution method requiring multiple confirmations and encouraging enthusiasm and support for the coin. There are over 130 pages of posts on the bitcointalk forum in the last week alone; only BlackCoin is being posted on with more frequency. In total, approximately 500 stakeholders will each receive two 1 million coin stakes, resulting in a large and vibrant community from which to build. Almost 80 have pledged donations ranging from 5-25k for a multipool which should be up and running within 24 hours. The multipool will then be created with a structure similar to that of BlackCoin and FairCoin. In combination with the strength of the community, the results should be spectacular. You can find more information about the coin here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=558319.0. Please consider adding COMM to your exchange, as it will undoubtedly go the way of BC and FAC (and even surpass them).

Thank you.

I think you should add something about the vote rate. The person who receives the letters might not be watching the voting list.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

BTCMS

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:59:23 PM

I guess the raw list in ecoiner only shows the people who posted on ecoiner. If you posted on the other 2 sites, you would be listed in a separate raw list.

Not necessarily, I posted on ecoiner but I am also not on the list. Well, We'll see Smiley
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 01:02:17 PM

we need more voters, any have idea?

So the goal is to get listed on as many exchanges as possible so the people that got the free coin can sell it?  This is too bizarre.  Something doesn't seem right.

From my end, I was hoping an exchange listing would enable me to buy more. Also, a multipool can't do its thing without access to an exchange with an API.

Not to mention:

I've been advised to publicly share my experience with the community to prevent others from going through a similar experience.

Last night I agreed to purchase 1 million COMM for 0.2 BTC from 'SANBASHIYI'.  Having read very positive reviews from senior members who'd done business with SANBASHIYI I made the mistake of not using an escrow service.  Everything went smoothly and SANBASHIYI even acknowledged receiving the funds.  His last reply was "OK WAIT A MINUTE"...then he was gone.

Transaction:
https://blockchain.info/address/1L2GCsKRfzevQYAdXPJm9poaUERdZsSwQd

The unfortunate reality is that people are willing to sell their reputations and good name for what in the big picture is an insignificant amount. 

To minimize this loss I've asked Community Coin's developer if he would consider sending me SANBAYISHI's second round coins.  Either way I've come away from this experience appreciating the culture of Community Coin so much more.

It's experiences like this which make us 1000X stronger and wiser. 

So listing on exchanges ain't all that bad...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Buratino
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:04:04 PM

If donation addresses will be defined then please put them in main topic. Thanks!

apurvslam

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:04:16 PM

we need more voters, any have idea?

So the goal is to get listed on as many exchanges as possible so the people that got the free coin can sell it?  This is too bizarre.  Something doesn't seem right.

listing on major exchanges would help us get an idea about the coin's value and marketcap and bring us on the map .If we were to set up funds for charities and other events(like dogecoin did) they can know value of the funds they are receiving.

I think most of the COMM owners realize and appreciate the opportunity  that lie in front of us and would not sell at low prices.Where else do you get this kind of active , dedicated ,productive community power capable of making a difference?

Also another incentive to hold is the mining income which POS generates. The longer and more you hold the better income in coins would come your way.

so guys HODL your COMM!

THIS!

People need to understand the potential of their stakes.
Holding like a boss. Cool

“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.” -Mahatma Gandhi
aqlzf123

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:04:23 PM

Wow , actually to page 141 , this COMM is really awesome, and I am most happy thing is to open their wallets every day to get the interest , really want this software to accompany my lifetime , the author points to me much faster

Philll90

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:04:37 PM

Not necessarily, I posted on ecoiner but I am also not on the list. Well, We'll see Smiley

Hmm okay, it was just a thought.
But if you're an active comm member, I think you can be confident that your name will be shown in the final list Wink
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:04:56 PM

HAHA  Grin Though I haven't got coins. I voted it on mintpal!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Chris180Z

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:05:48 PM

So do we get an ETA on coin distribution? I filled out the form today, does anyone know when I will expect to receive the coins? Within the week? or month? Thanks Smiley.
bobili

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:06:56 PM

I think this coin is amazing. I can't download before. I missed the train. Please add me.

I think  the dev will give you sencond chance,
 Wink Wink Wink good luck

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.B88eprCWX6iXTupNRhkriANzD4osGoyhTy
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:09:21 PM

I am not on second distribution list either however i am voting daily on mintpal Sad
DogeBoy

Activity: 222

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:11:29 PM

Awesome growing! I am so sad that I am not in 2nd round list Sad How I can fix that? What can I do for community?
Chris180Z

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:11:42 PM

Wait, what? So I missed the 'fair distribution'? One weeks worth of distribution is fair? Are you serious?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:11:57 PM

I am not on second distribution list either however i am voting daily on mintpal Sad

where is the second list?

ok found it
vishiousx

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:12:23 PM

I cleaning up the second round list, about 280 people to process.

@devs

Please DO NOT initiate the second round until the Multipool is running...  TRUST ME!!!    Wink

Yes!

let us have the multipool up and running so that people think twice about selling cheap after receiving the second stake.
Agree with you and I think it is better to show the name list of second round.

those early sellers, publicly, not active supporters will be omitted in the process list. those we impress that he is not going to support. I remove at second round. Read op again if any questions. I dropped here when i am checking a profile. I am happy to see community motivated. Here is from me some updates.

this is http://ecoiner.org/communitycoin/2nd-round-raw-list-1684/#post8020 second round initial raw list.
i check those if any problem with community rules and then will process with second 2m if you are not exists in this list and received before  you were not active, maybe not yet processed you (late or newer members processed later times so we see who did what better) and we continue getting applications to reach 500 exactly. then prepare blacklisted ones list, their coins put on a WAR wallet to be used in critical events, anything community cant or difficult to handle. So we all can rise in this forest to sunshine.

Keep producing for the community.
I is not in the list. You don't want to believe me?
 Sad Sad Every day I vote, propaganda.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. Sy2G7FVUL7pSLb7L6pQNLcHuSSofiw6Rez
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: