Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:36:24 PM

Managed to register 3 stakes with some throwaway btct accounts with history dating back few years Grin
I got this idea after 1 of mine other accounts was hacked, password changed and acc used to claim a COMM stake and promote/pump comm.
Free money!, can't complain -- on the way to exchange now.

Welcome to my Ignore List!    Grin

On it's way to Exchange... You greedy Bastard, why not send to Donations & Faucets for the Community, it's only free money because you abused the system so you Should give Back !
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptosapiens

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

“A fool and his money are soon parted”

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:36:46 PM

Managed to register 3 stakes with some throwaway btct accounts with history dating back few years Grin
I got this idea after 1 of mine other accounts was hacked, password changed and acc used to claim a COMM stake and promote/pump comm.

Can't understand why you post this,.... just to annoy people?.... just to show how smart you think you are?.....  or just to acknowledge the POS you really are?
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:36:59 PM

Welcome to my Ignore List!    Grin

oh boy

hope i make it to the 2nd round since i'm sincere and did something for the coin not making dirty tricks Sad

1 BTC = 1 BTC
rockrabbit

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:37:07 PM

i read some posts about omitted ones at second round, i'll prepare reconsideration form, few days later, there i'll ask from you what have you done so far. My basic rule is rewarding high productivity. (Selling comms in early stage asking others to do or attacking dev, spreading lies, sitting unopened wallet, not supporting community activities (like those who collecting multi pool) is not a good product or community spirit.) Don't come to me with empty or un opened wallet  bytheway. Don't try to be above community in anyway in bad manners or anything not positive. Don't revolt, if you do so it's because you think killing community is your business and i do not allow this.

see my plan:

1st priority who received before 1 m when compared those never received. Earliest one apply will get priority from later ones.
2nd those who believes did or can do alot to comm if some stake left i still open (always) gates those who did alot for comm.
3th line there is "waiting submission forms" of who lately applied.

For 2 community can also donate always if you do any good for comm.

I give no guarantee anyone but you will get my goodwill at least for these positive efforts. I can in some case put your dids OP with your wallet people there can donate you. Or i can support your post and invite others to donate.

So those who get 1 m before and still active will have a good change for the second 1 m.

Also if you do a lot and still i no pay you any comm dont attack me, i had to confront many difficulties. I could do this much.  Yes i did many errs. but without my dedicated efforts, be sure we could not come to this level. Remember 2 times our threads locked. I am not only fighting with delivery but also bitcointalk rules. I did 3 wallet updates + 200 posts. And you very well deserved my efforts. I am not complaining here. I am impressed. So i put more and more time here.

Lets keep the community spirit, action and get us some good products.

Grin

Great, dev!

I think a great team leader should have a open mind to accept any kind advice. You are doing well.

I have a plan, which you might take into consideration:

1. Build up a board member committee, and recruit some active members from the community.

2. Set up a foundation fund (public address) for the committee to support the development of COMM, including some services like MULTIPOOL, GAME, WEBSTIE, and so on.

3. The foundation fund should be transparent, and the committee can supervise each other.  By doing this, the people from the  community will clearly see where the coin goes so that they will not complain again.

Thanks. Hope this plan can work for the community.

mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:37:17 PM

I believe that around 20BTC per million is TOTALLY achievable, if all of us continue with the same enthusiasm.

Are you serious?  That belief is exactly why the coin will never be that valuable.  This is a community about greed.  A coin was made and given to a few.  Now the few think others will just hand over their btc for this coin?  It will not happen.  All coins are up today but not COMM.  

Most of the strongest coins are that way because of the miners.  The miners form the backbone of the coin.  The keep the coin going because they will be rewarded for their work.  This coin was given away to a few by a dev that will not tolerate any descent.  It is like brutal regime.  People keep in line out of fear they will get no more free coins.

There is also issue with 20% of coins that dev is not aggressive in addressing.  Just talk about possible solution without implement with urgency.  Coins being sold and possible investors know.  The people that will make this coin go high in value are smart investors.  They will wait till this coin has no value then pump and dump before you ever get 20 btc.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:39:16 PM

@sammy007, check overview tab in your wallet
if there is some coins in stake part, then it's normal and your wallet is mining with them

as i see in your address, you have all your amount in there and that last 125627.24 coins that has been transferred from your wallet, is for staking

Stake part is empty. Why the hell stake is empty then? SOmething wrong with all these PoS coins... I don't think I hacked, but how staking can take ages?
ok, post that second address here to check it with block explorer
the one that started with CPcibj ...

http://www.coinexplorers.com/tx/e3ab6a18cf7e7b1873033cfc4a99d67dc70ca05e1c5952b6d95bdd708d4f5e02
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:39:57 PM

I believe that around 20BTC per million is TOTALLY achievable, if all of us continue with the same enthusiasm.

Are you serious?  That belief is exactly why the coin will never be that valuable.  This is a community about greed.  A coin was made and given to a few.  Now the few think others will just hand over their btc for this coin?  It will not happen.  All coins are up today but not COMM.  

Most of the strongest coins are that way because of the miners.  The miners form the backbone of the coin.  The keep the coin going because they will be rewarded for their work.  This coin was given away to a few by a dev that will not tolerate any descent.  It is like brutal regime.  People keep in line out of fear they will get no more free coins.

There is also issue with 20% of coins that dev is not aggressive in addressing.  Just talk about possible solution without implement with urgency.  Coins being sold and possible investors know.  The people that will make this coin go high in value are smart investors.  They will wait till this coin has no value then pump and dump before you ever get 20 btc.

If you are done with Communitycoin, go somewhere else and spend your time on more valuable things!
laris2

Activity: 688
Merit: 506

CryptoCurrency Evangelist

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 05:40:41 PM

Hello,
I've applied on ecoiner with my id laris2.
I'd like to add this coin to my altcoin faucets Smiley that are located at www.cyanrainbow.com (I've got mintcoin,dogecoin,earthcoin and socialcoin faucet up) lots of people visiting it
My communitycoin address is: CX9m9aTcTuRR1mMxptiXQctCn6Ptdatpad if you want to donate!
Best Regards,
laris2

TEST
mickey_miner

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:41:13 PM

Can't understand why you post this,.... just to annoy people?.... just to show how smart you think you are?.....  or just to acknowledge the POS you really are?

They sound like smartest poster in thread.  Ha ha  They make free money!  Good for them!

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
mickey_miner

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:42:52 PM

If you are done with Communitycoin, go somewhere else and spend your time on more valuable things!
No.  I am not sheep to community dev like you.  I am free.  You leave.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
ouchmefoot

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:43:27 PM

A see lots of people have dumped their coins today, driving the poloniex price way down.

Need someone to throw a couple of BTC at it the get the ball rolling again.

PostCoin:PYrnF6rLzvERtS73rRc76fpP4QCKP2WJS4
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:43:55 PM

if there is some coins in stake part, then it's normal and your wallet is mining with them

as i see in your address, you have all your amount in there and that last 125627.24 coins that has been transferred from your wallet, is for staking

Stake part is empty. Why the hell stake is empty then? SOmething wrong with all these PoS coins... I don't think I hacked, but how staking can take ages?

http://www.coinexplorers.com/tx/e3ab6a18cf7e7b1873033cfc4a99d67dc70ca05e1c5952b6d95bdd708d4f5e02

I see those coins in PoS transactions. I think you should wait a little bit. Meanwhile just backup wallet.dat and delete all other files except wallet.dat (cmd+shift+G -> input ~/Library/Application Support/CommunityCoin).

And run wallet again to redownload block chain and resync
ouchmefoot

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:44:37 PM

They sound like smartest poster in thread.  Ha ha  They make free money!  Good for them!

Biggest cunt in the thread, that's for sure!

PostCoin:PYrnF6rLzvERtS73rRc76fpP4QCKP2WJS4
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:45:48 PM

I see those coins in PoS transactions. I think you should wait a little bit. Meanwhile just backup wallet.dat and delete all other files except wallet.dat (cmd+shift+G -> input ~/Library/Application Support/CommunityCoin).

And run wallet again to redownload block chain and resync

if you do this you lose your stake, i tried it with another coin
Cryptosapiens

Activity: 266

“A fool and his money are soon parted”

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:46:34 PM

No he is not smart... he is just a poor excuse for a human being ....just LIKE YOU!

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:46:43 PM

Hello,
I've applied on ecoiner with my id laris2.
I'd like to add this coin to my altcoin faucets Smiley that are located at www.cyanrainbow.com (I've got mintcoin,dogecoin,earthcoin and socialcoin faucet up) lots of people visiting it
My communitycoin address is: CX9m9aTcTuRR1mMxptiXQctCn6Ptdatpad if you want to donate!
Best Regards,
laris2

Donated 1k COMM for your faucet  Grin
Net amount: -1000.01 COMM
Transaction ID: 963531cd58e1966c4dfd705d985817fcbe542f397f5414cf54f5c129beeefd30
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 05:47:04 PM

No.  I am not sheep to community dev like you.  I am free.  You leave.
you are not sheep just a troll...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
mattmct

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:47:38 PM

I applied 2 days ago, followed the rules, still no coins.  I'm remaining hopeful still.

But it's a little sad to see some people have received 2 million coins.  And here is me, supporting the coin, and only 7.3 COMM from faucet.  I believe in this coin and will support it all the way.

If this is community coin, how about some of those people sitting with 1-2 million COMM coins in their wallet help out the rest of the community who weren't luck enough to get it?  THAT would be community spirit.

SomeRelax

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:48:10 PM

it seems there is no transaction for this address but 120627.23 coins, i think its the stake part of yours
give it sometimes and see if this amount will back or not
do not transfer any coin for now
maybe a bug in wallet that does not show staked coin
barkermn01

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:48:40 PM

Second round is over now, I still no coin.
But now dve said there were a few COINS, will be reserved for those who believe they are right keep producing & supporting comm.
I still wish I was one of them.
I continue to mintpal vote, and stick to it.

Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: