Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:13:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
GatorJMT

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:55:13 PM

If this coin is to succeed I think a few things must be done.

1. OP needs to be cleaned up and better organized with the new community selected coin logo for branding, you only get one chance at a first impression.

2. On the issue of the missing coins, I can't understand how "all efforts" as described by the OP were used to recover the data when the hard drive was said to have failed only that morning, exhausting all efforts to recover lost data is not a 2 hours and I'm done type of job.  If there is a failed hard drive with this data on it then an effort, a real and exhaustive effort, should be explored to recover this data even up to paying a fee for a 3rd party to recover the data perhaps with funds raised by the community.  If after truly exhausting all efforts to recover the data we find that the funds are indeed lost then there must be complete transparency as to how this situation will be remedied and ideally the decision will be put to a community vote before a final decision is made.

3. A donation pool should be raised to hire the DEV an official community secretary, DEV's organizational skills are wretched.  The staking lists given that included both staked and non-staked with no designation between the two was just the tip of the iceberg on the things that were handled poorly on the clerical side and this has caused mass confusion in the thread and muddying the waters. This designated secretary's first order of business should be to put out a final "official" list of members who received stakes and the amount received, again transparency is badly needed for the coin to succeed.  If we can't fill this secretary position or DEV is not in tune with the idea, can some one for the love of Pete please introduce the DEV to the concept of a spreadsheet?

In the end, the grief and in-fighting that has currently got this thread completely off track are almost completely due to mistakes made by DEV that were easily correctible or avoided completely, my opinion is he should step up his game if you will and do his very best to fix the most obvious faults and help the community get back on track.  

This coin can still be saved I think but now it is on life support and that makes me sad.  
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:55:54 PM

What else do you need?

That is a screenshot of him asking.

I am eudaimonobot from reddit.

(I can prove this as well)

There is actually a post on the communitycoin subreddit where I was looking for a mod to help out and take over for the most part.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
DeviledMoon

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 09:55:59 PM

I originally was the owner of the subreddit.

Want to know something interesting?  The dev insisted on being the owner and not just moderator (to control things) so he paid me 0.4 bitcoin  to give up the subreddit.

Which part do you think is interesting?      Why can't the dev want to be the owner?  That's the clever decision to buy it as your reputation is as cheap as 0.4BTC.
eightspaces

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:56:33 PM

Want to know something interesting?  The dev insisted on being the owner and not just moderator (to control things) so he paid me 0.4 bitcoin  to give up the subreddit.

Which part do you think is interesting?      Why can't the dev want to be the owner?  That's the clever decision to buy it as your reputation is as cheap as 0.4BTC.

lol at ur awesome insult, but why insult him? what'd he do?  are u randomly mad? Cheesy
illiki23

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:57:11 PM

1. OP needs to be cleaned up and better organized with the new community selected coin logo for branding, you only get one chance at a first impression.

2. On the issue of the missing coins, I can't understand how "all efforts" as described by the OP were used to recover the data when the hard drive was said to have failed only that morning, exhausting all efforts to recover lost data is not a 2 hours and I'm done type of job.  If there is a failed hard drive with this data on it then an effort, a real and exhaustive effort, should be explored to recover this data even up to paying a fee for a 3rd party to recover the data perhaps with funds raised by the community.  If after truly exhausting all efforts to recover the data we find that the funds are indeed lost then there must be complete transparency as to how this situation will be remedied and ideally the decision will be put to a community vote before a final decision is made.

3. A donation pool should be raised to hire the DEV an official community secretary, DEV's organizational skills are wretched.  The staking lists given that included both staked and non-staked with no designation between the two was just the tip of the iceberg on the things that were handled poorly on the clerical side and this has caused mass confusion in the thread and muddying the waters. This designated secretary's first order of business should be to put out a final "official" list of members who received stakes and the amount received, again transparency is badly needed for the coin to succeed.  If we can't fill this secretary position or DEV is not in tune with the idea, can some one for the love of Pete please introduce the DEV to the concept of a spreadsheet?

In the end, the grief and in-fighting that has currently got this thread completely off track are almost completely due to mistakes made by DEV that were easily correctible or avoided completely, my opinion is he should step up his game if you will and do his very best to fix the most obvious faults and help the community get back on track.  

This coin can still be saved I think but now it is on life support and that makes me sad.  

Not having a system where you snub and reject people will also help a lot.  That just makes enemies.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 09:58:43 PM

Want to know something interesting?  The dev insisted on being the owner and not just moderator (to control things) so he paid me 0.4 bitcoin  to give up the subreddit.
don't understand all your crying the other day then...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
eightspaces

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:59:02 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked WTF ! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  WTF! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked WTF!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked WTF! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
CommunityCoin News

Dev just decided to announce that he 'lost' 200 million
(which was debunked as just a lie, cuz the coins are to use for his own, for slowly staking and dumping)

nice way to kid the community lmao.  CONGRATULATIONS DEV, U ROCK.awesome idea Cheesy

but Price already -130.8% Sad , get out while u can before the coins are worthless, Community guys!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked WTF !
xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:59:17 PM

Come on people lets focus on doing some productive things for the community. Where are the real updates?
illiki23

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:59:23 PM

Don't tell shit without proof

@illiki23,  it's quick turn back for you as you didn't get your 2nd stake.  
When you got your first stake, you behaved so active.
When you didn't your 2nd stake, you said it's a scam likely immediately.
Whatever COMM really, your behave makes you as not a good guy.

The problem is that I was so active.  I was working very hard to get a game based faucet running specifically for community coin.

Then they decided to reject me from the second round of distribution.

It is a huge slap in the face that I don't get to take part while people who are not doing as much for the coin do.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████

eightspaces

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:00:24 PM

Yea quote that post in all the following pages, so you can buy more cheap COMM, eightspaces

pathetic lol

i dont buy comm, its over man

i am just warning all the poor souls who have hope and will wait until it sinks to 1 satoshi in their delusion

i see this as my job as a good guy, dont be angry.
illiki23

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:01:04 PM

Because I put a lot of work into this coin and was rejected.

No one likes to be snubbed and not invited to the party.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:01:36 PM

Want to know something interesting?  The dev insisted on being the owner and not just moderator (to control things) so he paid me 0.4 bitcoin  to give up the subreddit.

How do I prove this?

I will take a screenshot, brb.

http://imgur.com/TOonSDE

You made the Sub Reddit before they could, they paid you for it cause they wanted to own & run it instead of someone else doing so.

You made money off being the Earlybird Creating it, no need to complain in my eyes .
eightspaces

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:02:10 PM

How do I prove this?

You made the Sub Reddit before they could, they paid you for it cause they wanted to own & run it instead of someone else doing so.

You made money off being the Earlybird Creating it, no need to complain in my eyes .

where did he complain about that? he never did
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:03:15 PM

all this spamming is drowning out left posts. to keep my last one shorter, I noticed that when I made my withdrawal of 25K that the TX created another address to "send" the remainder of my 1 million coins too. Thus my balance of my posted address read 0! I am thinking, holy crap.. no WONDER i got blacklisted. I assume my wallet generated a new address and did this? I have never seen that happen when sending before. Did this happen to anyone else?

Here is the Transaction: http://www.coinexplorers.com/tx/3f5d19e56c7669047ad4e0657cd1278ce69fcf0679bb41d9074752ca062c848f#i0
illiki23

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:03:22 PM

How do I prove this?

They actually promised that I could still be a moderator, they just wanted to own it so they had control.

They never added me back and refuse to answer any attempts at communication after I passed ownership over.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████

eightspaces

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:04:10 PM

all this spamming is drowning out left posts. to keep my last one shorter, I noticed that when I made my withdrawal of 25K that the TX created another address to "send" the remainder of my 1 million coins too. Thus my balance of my posted address read 0! I am thinking, holy crap.. no WONDER i got blacklisted. I assume my wallet generated a new address and did this? I have never seen that happen when sending before. Did this happen to anyone else?

Here is the Transaction: http://www.coinexplorers.com/tx/3f5d19e56c7669047ad4e0657cd1278ce69fcf0679bb41d9074752ca062c848f#i0

yup this happened for a lot of 1st stakeholders

now they are rejected and dev enjoys their coins on top of his 200m hoax... lol good inside job

this dev is a little genius fucking with u guys Cheesy hes awesome.
bri912678

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:04:16 PM

I wholeheartedly agree with your second point.

We need a better description of the broken hard drive symptoms.

Does it refuse to spin up, is it making a beeping sound, is it clicking, can it not be accessed by a laptop, is it no longer seen as a drive in My Computer?

Specialist companies can fix any of these problems and recover data from a hard drive, often for as little as $120.

We could sell a few stakes to pay for it and restore confidence in COMM quickly.
DeviledMoon

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 10:04:46 PM

You forgot to say you've already paid by 1mil COMM.

Do you think your crying can earn another 1mil COMM for you?   You know the answer. So don't waste time here. Have your own life.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:05:07 PM

Maybe you put Effort in yourself instead of being part of the Community, Perhaps you double applied, used a different address, same I.P, etc to be locked out of the 2nd Distribution.

Everyone knew the rules and that's what makes this coin, there are even people that have got nothing & buy COMM but you don't see or hear them complaining, yet alone see the Thread filled with their Constant Spamming Drunk Fonts & Emoticons.
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:05:45 PM

Trust rating fixed!  Can I become part of the community?  

Where do I apply for free coins so I can dump them on the exchange?

When I say dump I mean dump as in garbage.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: