Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 [528] 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
communitycoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

COMM

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 05:21:22 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 05:33:37 PM by communitycoin

Would be good to have some more details.
On what the pool will be running, how it will look etc...
I mean if you ask for money in advance, you have to bring a little more than just words...

Dev can you make a post about details please.
Currently a multipool is a must for any PoS coin. And we should not be late on this. And i advised checking on NOMP project from you. Which i am aware mathew leading.

I like to see one of COMM member rise and get the FLAG and save the rest alone. I offered you my support i can get ready you 2-3 servers in globally. I know about 30 DCs and their prices and more or less their service quality. Because i am experienced in this area we will cost very cheap the servers. I dont know exact prices but i say about 100 dollars each. And if we need ddos protection then we need to pay extra 100 dollars for that server (for proxy to hide ip) I said before we have 20m and half we can use for this job. But it looks our budged is not really enough for this is a huge project. Because we need a wallet update and shopping API maybe some extra things pop ups. I advice again pool fee can be used first 2-3 months as payment of your team members with 10m. + other development needs i say another 10m. in 3months.

We can speak alot but the result is the real speaker. I mean we like to see the pool in action. what we need from pool
X11, scrypt, sha 256 and top 5-10 crytos which is known to be stable and easier to find blocks because initially we will be low mining power. and we need a promise to take care & support the pool from you and your team.

I don't know what community thinks but we can have the pool and have no miners this is the thing i more care. Also we need from all COMMers motivate miners and educate them about they must hold some time the cryptos, otherwise mine today sell tomorrow does not help none of us.

More over bounty used on you does not alone money but it comes with our goodwill and trust which hopefully help you at your next projects, future plans. If community supports, i can write you step by step what is needed from you and your dev team. If you can show us some real production steps we can pay your first advance. and when pool is fully online and tested i can release the rest of 10m.

is good?

Everything We Do is Driven by Comm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEDrU85FLE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:32:57 PM

I mean if you ask for money in advance, you have to bring a little more than just words...

Currently a multipool is a must for any PoS coin. And we should not be late on this. And i advised checking on NOMP project from you. Which i am aware mathew leading.

I like to see one of COMM member rise and get the FLAG and save the rest alone. I offered you my support i can get ready you 2-3 servers in globally. I know about 30 DC and their prices and more or less their service quality. Because i am experienced in this area we will cost very cheap the servers. I dont know last prices but i say about 100 dollars each. And if we need ddos protection then we need to pay extra 100 dollars for that server (for proxy to hide ip) I said before we have 20m and half we can use for this job. But it looks our budged is not really enough for this is a huge project. Because we need a wallet update and shopping API maybe some extra things pop ups. I advice again pool fee can be used first 2-3 months as payment of your team members with 10m. + other development needs i say another 10m. in 3months.

We can speak alot but the result is the real speaker. I mean we like to see pool in action. what we need from pool
X11, scrypt, sha 256 and top 5-10 crytos which is known to be stable and easier to find blocks because initially we will be low mining power. and we need a promise to take care & support the pool from you and your team.

I don't know what community thinks but we can have the pool and have no miners this is the thing i more care. Also we need from all COMMers motivate miners and educate them about they must hold some time the cryptos, otherwise mine today sell tomorrow does not help none of us.

Thanks dev for announcing this.

I see you can manage the servers in 3 continents,that's great.About ddos protection,it's always better to have them rather than getting ddosed.And I am pretty sure we will see attacks from those trollers earlier.

I will need 4million COMM or equivalent BTC to pay my guys as advance.They are preferring BTC.As a total I will need 8million to pay them.Its okay if I get paid some time later.

But I am concerned with pool fee,if you use the pool fee to pay me how will you pay the servers costs and also what if we don't get much miners?

The pool will have the followings:

*5 stable coins each from X11,SHA-256 adn Scrypt algorithm.

You and users here can help chose the coins.We can add more later easily when we grow.

*The pool will switch coins depending on the exchange rate at Mintpal,BTER and Cryptsy

There will also be:
*Daily payments
*Stats
*Top 100 earners list

communitycoin (OP)

COMM

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 05:38:21 PM

I like to see one of COMM member rise and get the FLAG and save the rest alone. I offered you my support i can get ready you 2-3 servers in globally. I know about 30 DC and their prices and more or less their service quality. Because i am experienced in this area we will cost very cheap the servers. I dont know last prices but i say about 100 dollars each. And if we need ddos protection then we need to pay extra 100 dollars for that server (for proxy to hide ip) I said before we have 20m and half we can use for this job. But it looks our budged is not really enough for this is a huge project. Because we need a wallet update and shopping API maybe some extra things pop ups. I advice again pool fee can be used first 2-3 months as payment of your team members with 10m. + other development needs i say another 10m. in 3months.

We can speak alot but the result is the real speaker. I mean we like to see pool in action. what we need from pool

Thanks dev for announcing this.

I see you can manage the servers in 3 continents,that's great.About ddos protection,it's always better to have them rather than getting ddosed.And I am pretty sure we will see attacks from those trollers earlier.

I will need 4million COMM or equivalent BTC to pay my guys as advance.They are preferring BTC.As a total I will need 8million to pay them.Its okay if I get paid some time later.

But I am concerned with pool fee,if you use the pool fee to pay me how will you pay the servers costs and also what if we don't get much miners?

I think pool fee can cover server fees as well. Maybe we use 1m or less for the start with 1 server then buy an another server. we do it step by step.

communitycoin (OP)

COMM

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 05:40:41 PM

You and users here can help chose the coins.We can add more later easily when we grow.

*The pool will switch coins depending on the exchange rate at Mintpal,BTER and Cryptsy

There will also be:
*Daily payments
*Stats
*Top 100 earners list
anyone else wants to add an item here?

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 05:57:20 PM

There will also be:
*Daily payments
*Stats
*Top 100 earners list

Sound like a good project (having X11 and sha256 is important...)
I think ddos protection should be there on start (I know it isn't xpm... but having followed what happened to someone trying to open a new xpm pool without ddos prot. he didn't last long...), in my opinion it is mandatory for the pool to work as smoothly as possible from the start (as we still have quite a lot of trolls which would be more than happy to post about our failure... and some could also help ddos'ing... but I am not sure for the second part...  Grin I certainly overestimate them)

after for the coin switching algo, I don't know what would be best...

regarding the daily payment, some details about the transactions (and at which rate the COMM were bought, would be good too. the blackcoin pool at that level lacks transparency)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
communitycoin (OP)

COMM

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 06:09:17 PM

There will also be:
*Daily payments
*Stats
*Top 100 earners list

I think ddos protection should be there on start (I know it isn't xpm... but having followed what happened to someone trying to open a new xpm pool without ddos prot. he didn't last long...), in my opinion it is mandatory for the pool to work as smoothly as possible from the start (as we still have quite a lot of trolls which would be more than happy to post about our failure... and some could also help ddos'ing... but I am not sure for the second part...  Grin I certainly overestimate them)

regarding the daily payment, some details about the transactions (and at which rate the COMM were bought, would be good too. the blackcoin pool at that level lacks transparency)

yes good points. anyone else want to add the list?

sameev29

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:40:42 PM

There will also be:
*Daily payments
*Stats
*Top 100 earners list

yes good points. anyone else want to add the list?

So dev I am officially signed up for the bounty under mine and your conditions?
communitycoin (OP)

COMM

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 06:44:43 PM

I like to hear from other COMMunity members if they interested in really with multipool and what else they like to see in the multipool. There is  some time maybe needed to see good feedbacks.

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 06:51:48 PM

regarding any payment in BTC in advance, I don't think it would be wise to dump a large amount of COMM at the moment as the volume is not really large... and it might not be good for COMM. So things would have to be worked differently...

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
sameev29

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:55:08 PM

regarding any payment in BTC in advance, I don't think it would be wise to dump a large amount of COMM at the moment as the volume is not really large... and it might not be good for COMM. So things would have to be worked differently...

You are right.I suggest to be paid BTC amount equivalent to 4million COMM as advance.So in that way I won't have to dump COMM and my guys gets what they prefer.Its w in for us all.
sameev29

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:31:01 PM

So what does everyone think about the multipool,I am very excited to start working.  Grin

Also how about having a random lottery system daily.Like one or more randomly chosen miners will get extra coins.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 09:36:23 PM

So what does everyone think about the multipool,I am very excited to start working.  Grin

Also how about having a random lottery system daily.Like one or more randomly chosen miners will get extra coins.
Sound good to me.
However at the beginning might be difficult to get extra coin from the fee... why not rather a random lottery from which you would get no fee (or less fee) for the day ?

djm34 facebook page
sameev29

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:58:02 PM

Sound good to me.
However at the beginning might be difficult to get extra coin from the fee... why not rather a random lottery from which you would get no fee (or less fee) for the day ?

That's good too.
sunny67

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:11:53 PM

I think the multipool is an awesome idea. I'm not surprised you are excited to start working on it.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:36:45 PM

Lucky COMM Winners, I like the idea  Grin
evi_stale

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:01:07 PM

There we go again a multipool without real future were all the bounties will go to  Undecided
To the dev: You have one last chance - You can't keep throwing bounties at people without them having provided any result. For me bounties upfront would be out of the question.
sameev29

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:18:23 PM

There we go again a multipool without real future were all the bounties will go to  Undecided
To the dev: You have one last chance - You can't keep throwing bounties at people without them having provided any result. For me bounties upfront would be out of the question.

Do you think the dev is dumb?

I don't get full payment without delivering the multipool.I will aslo be available for support later.I won't scam anyone after all the hard work and time I will be putting in.
jkljb

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:52:31 AM

the coin die  Shocked Grin

With 10 posts and 1 month membership you come and sharing your pro opinion?
A lot of coins stay cheap without huge volume for months before explosion.
No, PoS+Fair distribuition+Big Commnity dont let it Die   Cool

What's communitycoin  Huh Seems like a empty thread with few bagholders trying to save a dead coin  Sad
It's the first we had a good distribution, a little misguided, but should last for a long time because it created a concept that many others copied.
The BTC is also  Smiley
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:00:17 AM

we need action to save the coin!
dev~
vivi home

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:02:43 AM

What dve is?
Pages: « 1 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 [528] 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: