Felicity_Tide
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 896
Merit: 386
cout << "Bitcoin";
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 11:59:05 PM |
|
~snip
However, let's not forget that the City will 100% appeal and this could also take a long time.
And this is exactly where the game is. I remembered saying something like how they're either going to get a lighter sentence or the charges would be dropped. But here we are... A verdict was reached, but they've refused to dish out the penalties. Everton immediately received their points deduction after they were found guilty, but it seems a lot of people prefer to handle this case differently for certain reasons that are personal to them.
I've been actively following this case on X(twitter) in the past 24hrs, and it has really been so heated. We have a lot of people who think sending City to a lower division would kill the beauty of the league, while fans of the three main clubs that have been heavily affected by Manchester City's dominance completely thinks otherwise. And, Fabrizio Romano has made himself a talking point in this saga after replying to a call out by a random user. The user called him out for not reporting anything about the verdicts, and Fabrizio went on to say that his journalism is all about transfers... It didn't take long for Twitter community note to flag his reply, and cite references to other similar cases of financial breaches, verdicts and punishment that he has once reported long before now. I might have to change my mind about the possible punishment that is to come, because from the look of things, a lot of clubs are going to take this very personal if the appropriate authority fails to hit that hard punishment.
|
|
|
|
Crypto_Timothy
Full Member
 

Activity: 266
Merit: 218
KRIXND8UGORQ
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 12:13:54 AM |
|
I was getting a fresh of these cases for City to answer, but I think it's unfair to punish a team that wasn't even around when all these financial irregularities were happening.. Pep is gone alone with other players that have transferred out of the team and some retired.. honestly reaching a judgment in this case isn't as easy as it looks especially that Citeh can appeal that can prolong the final verdict.
I never knew this case was still lingering not until yesterday I saw the discussion in the forum again. They will get a soft punishment but I doubt if they’ll escape all this allegation without going unpunished. Just because Pep has left and some other players during when all this was committed, it doesn’t mean the team will go unpunished. They’ll have to face the repercussions of what their predecessors have done which is not in line with the regulation of the premier league. Manchester City is a big team and a point deduction will not really affect their stance seriously, they’ll get over it seeing how they’ve been performing so well this season achieving 100% victory in all games played so far. Yea, regardless of wether or not Pepe is there, so long as they are still called Man city and registered to premier league, they definitely can be held accountable, cause if were Pepe won a treble and then leaves, the next season, the new coach would enjoy the successes of his predecessor and I don't think anyone would be surprised so why isn it now that accountability is on the table, we are suddenly saying why should the issues of my predecessor affect the new players
|
|
|
|
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4005
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 02:25:47 AM |
|
Despite the number of charges politics might come into play in this case, Man city currently is among the biggest clubs in the world and deducting huge points from them that could relegate them to the championship won’t do the football community any good, first the team will lose lots of fans and sponsors which in turn will affect the English football revenue and the football governing board won’t want that since Man city is amongst there top teams. I don't see what being a big club has to do with the punishment. Back in 2006 Juventus were a way bigger and more important club than Manchester City today and yet they got relegated to Serie B immediately after Italy won the World Cup. That was a huge signal to everybody from the Italian Federation. If the Premier League association (because I think there is a difference in England between the Federation and the PL) chooses to somehow go very soft just because "they are a big club" than there would be a huge precedent case that could be used in the future: City cheated and lied and didn't get punished, so I can do the same. I'm sure every single club is extremely interested in the verdict because of there is no punishment than everybody would be allowed to cheat.
|
|
|
|
|
ArabBTC
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 05:10:03 AM |
|
I don't see what being a big club has to do with the punishment. Back in 2006 Juventus were a way bigger and more important club than Manchester City today and yet they got relegated to Serie B immediately after Italy won the World Cup. That was a huge signal to everybody from the Italian Federation. If the Premier League association (because I think there is a difference in England between the Federation and the PL) chooses to somehow go very soft just because "they are a big club" than there would be a huge precedent case that could be used in the future: City cheated and lied and didn't get punished, so I can do the same. I'm sure every single club is extremely interested in the verdict because of there is no punishment than everybody would be allowed to cheat.
I know Juventus got punished back in 2006 despite being a big club but the truth is you can’t compare football back then with what is happening now, a lot has changed, football has gained remarkable traction cutting across several continents and drawing attention from bigger fans and sponsors, football is the current ‘Gold’, countries like England uses football as there major source of income, do you think that such a country will just fold their hands and watch certain things happen? Get me right am not saying that Man city won’t be punished but because of their current standing in the football community a lot of cushioning will come into consideration on the punishment they will get. Man city is among the biggest English sides currently, they have been representing England back to back in the champions league lately, so punishing such a team in a way that it will completely bring them that low as to going to the championship or below won’t be nice, rather i feel that the football governing board might convert those huge point deduction into monetary fines. It is not that if Man city is relegated they can’t return back to the EPL but think about the trauma it will cause most of the players and fans, think of the amount of top sponsors they will lose before you know it most players will leave the team and Man city will just become an average team that will start again from square one. Mind you the team Man city is big because of the player depth they have, if some key players leave then the club will fall, i doubt that the owners of Man city and the English board will want to risk such, just watch you will see that Man city will definitely get a soft landing in this case.
|
|
|
|
|
yudi09
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 08:31:41 AM |
|
I've been actively following this case on X(twitter) in the past 24hrs, and it has really been so heated. We have a lot of people who think sending City to a lower division would kill the beauty of the league, while fans of the three main clubs that have been heavily affected by Manchester City's dominance completely thinks otherwise. And, Fabrizio Romano has made himself a talking point in this saga after replying to a call out by a random user. The user called him out for not reporting anything about the verdicts, and Fabrizio went on to say that his journalism is all about transfers... It didn't take long for Twitter community note to flag his reply, and cite references to other similar cases of financial breaches, verdicts and punishment that he has once reported long before now.
I might have to change my mind about the possible punishment that is to come, because from the look of things, a lot of clubs are going to take this very personal if the appropriate authority fails to hit that hard punishment.
As for whether Manchester City might be relegated from the Premier League, that matters less to me than the broader issue of fairness regarding how teams are managed. I am well aware that their owners have had vast financial resources since the takeover, but the real issue for me is fairness toward other teams that lack such deep pockets when it comes to signing players. I support the decision handed down to Manchester City, and I hope it serves as a lesson for other clubs. If I were a major shareholder in a team but lacked the massive capital possessed by Manchester City's owners, I would naturally be unable to do much to elevate the club—even though I might have the best intentions of building a truly professional organization. This may be just my personal story, but it reflects the reality on the ground.
|
|
|
|
KTChampions (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 2498
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 09:48:03 AM |
|
I am glad that the majority was mistaken and a verdict will be reached after all. So I'm closing the old poll, here are the results for history:  A new poll has been launched - choose how City will be punished. There are 3 main options: Relegation, Stripping of titles, and a third, less severe one, but it will definitely be applied in one form or another - a financial penalty, points deduction, transfer ban. Personally, I think that the League will not regulate City (financial interests remain for all parties, unfortunately), so I think that the second and third options will be applied. Relegation is also unlikely because the Championship announced a long time ago (half a year ago or something like that) that they would not accept City in the event of relegation, so if relegation does happen, it will be very deep.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
ZeroVinsonN
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 630
Merit: 338
It takes a second for treasure to become trash
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 10:14:56 AM |
|
I was always on Manchester City's side all these years, they were my second favourite club, I can't even speak up against a Manchester United fan friend of mine, his is busy doing everything he can to rub this on my face, saying my favourite Manchester club is a fraud.
Even if they don’t get the punishment they deserve. I’m just glad the world knows they cheated all these years Mz And I get the feeling that very soon these new age glory hunting Manchester City fans would return to their real clubs. Do you get? Over half of the Manchester City fans from my country were Chelsea fans before, the moment Chelsea started to fall and Manchester City started to shine they all jumped ships, all claiming to be diehard Manchester City fans. Although they are not likely to return, after a season or two this whole ordeal would be in the past and would barely be talked about again, it will be like none of it ever happen.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | | | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
igebotz
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2466
HERE I AM. SEND ME!!!
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 10:25:16 AM |
|
What would you consider a befitting "severe punishment" in this situation?
Unlike most people that want them to be moved to either 2nd tier or 3rd tier league, I'd like them to them to remain in the league. A befitting punishment would be stripping them of any and all domestic titles they won while they actively violated the rules as well as a heavy fine on the club and a transfer ban for a few years. This way, any club looking to exploit the system in the future will think twice. I also think relegation is unlikely since the offences are not sports related ( like match fixing, ref bribing...) like in the case of Juventus some years ago - since it's financial related offences, Points deductions, titles stripping, fines are possible punishments IMO If they somehow got relegated to the lowest tier, it would still be justifiable.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| ..stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com/?c=Igebotz][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td] [td][/td][td][/td] [td][size=2pt][tt] [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄ [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow] [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color] [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow] [color=#ed5564]██████[/color] [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██ ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow] [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color] [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██[/color] ██[/glow] [color=#ccc]██[/color] [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color] [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████ ███ ████ ███
|
|
|
|
eisen33
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 10:46:15 AM |
|
I also think relegation is unlikely since the offences are not sports related ( like match fixing, ref bribing...) like in the case of Juventus some years ago - since it's financial related offences, Points deductions, titles stripping, fines are possible punishments IMO
If they somehow got relegated to the lowest tier, it would still be justifiable.
I don't think it could come down to stripping the titles, I think that's too complicated, although that might just be my understanding, while for the Football League it's more understandable and feasible. I think a fine and a point deduction would be enough, because that alone would be enough to deny them the chance to win the title this season. On the other hand, if I remember correctly, these discussions with City have been going on for several seasons now, and they've had points deducted before, so this isn't a new story for City.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
SatoPrincess
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1181
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 02:48:59 PM Last edit: September 27, 2026, 03:08:30 PM by SatoPrincess |
|
If Manchester City get relegated, they will be back to the premier league in the next season so it is not really a big loss to the PL. Any “big club” in the premier league should be able to boast of a loyal fanbase that can stay with club in the championship for just one season.
Depends where they land, though. Might even banish them to 3rd tier. And also, might depend on what kind of finances they'll be able to access then. Few players stay at a club when they can't get the same amount of money. Loyal fanbase... well. Time to prove they don't have plastic fans, eh? P.S. You still didn't join any of our pools! 3rd tier is a huge stretch, I doubt that will ever happen. As for players leaving, Manchester City have more than enough money to maintain the wages even if they are playing in the championship. Although I remember seeing the CL pool, somehow I missed the deadline. I have to wait another year. Given the sheer scale of corruption within FIFA and UEFA, I wouldn’t be surprised if, in the end, Manchester City ended up paying little or nothing.
FIFA and UEFA do not have any influence in the case, this is the Premier League. If City walks away with a slap on the wrist then it’s solely the fault of the PL. If Manchester City get relegated, they will be back to the premier league in the next season so it is not really a big loss to the PL. Any “big club” in the premier league should be able to boast of a loyal fanbase that can stay with club in the championship for just one season. How many years did it take for the PL to reach a verdict? When City appeals, it’s going to take another decade for the case to be over.
You really think it's that easy to get relegated to the Championship and get back the next season? Do you know how demoralised the players would be if they get relegated, some of them might even leave the team because they didn't become professional footballers just tp play in lower division. For your information, they were only found guilty of the charges not that a verdict has be passed. Yeah, right. The players will be so demoralised that they wouldn’t be able to dominate championship teams. What a load of bs. Respecting the contract he had with Chelsea and finishing the season with the team wasn't going to take all that away from him, he was still going to take the City job but instead he left the team half season sank them to the ground
I hope he enjoys all that is coming for him and City now- I don't feel sorry for him or City, they did way too much.
Wait….didn’t Chelsea sack Enzo Maresca? Looks to me like Pep set Maresca up to take the fall for him. And you guys also sold Enzo Fernandez as well to City, didn’t you? He must be regretting it now.
|
|
|
|
BluebloodCXVI
Full Member
 

Activity: 182
Merit: 121
Karma Is An Imaginary Cope For The Weak.
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 03:28:13 PM |
|
I’m pretty sure that most premier league fans that are not Man-city fans are certainly happy with this turbulence that Man city have found themselves in, especially Liverpool lol  . I’m sure the Anfield faithful’s are currently wiping away their tears of misery while refreshing the news for updates for possible points deduction, stripped titles, or whatever delicious chaos that will be coming for Man city.
|
|
|
|
danadc
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1082
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 03:41:44 PM |
|
This is a case that makes us all think. I've seen on Instagram that they might even be suspended from the Champions League, and I think that's a very excessive punishment. I don't see the need to go that far. Perhaps if they really want to punish them and it hurts them a lot, they could impose a punishment like taking away points in the Premier League and the Champions League. That's a severe punishment, but not as severe as kicking them out of the competition. But I remember that Juventus showed no leniency when they suspended them from competitions for a long time; they were only allowed to play in the local league.
|
|
|
|
|
Judith87403
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 03:41:52 PM |
|
I am glad that the majority was mistaken and a verdict will be reached after all. So I'm closing the old poll, here are the results for history:  A new poll has been launched - choose how City will be punished. There are 3 main options: Relegation, Stripping of titles, and a third, less severe one, but it will definitely be applied in one form or another - a financial penalty, points deduction, transfer ban. Personally, I think that the League will not regulate City (financial interests remain for all parties, unfortunately), so I think that the second and third options will be applied. Relegation is also unlikely because the Championship announced a long time ago (half a year ago or something like that) that they would not accept City in the event of relegation, so if relegation does happen, it will be very deep. This is probably the first time that I'm seeing something very strange in football. I don't know why the premier league didn't set a defined penalties for charges of these nature even though it occurs rarely. I vote that the verdict will be "Points deduction, financial fine, transfer ban" but I don't even know how the point deductions will be. As for financial fine and transfer ban, it's very justifiable. Left for me, i would say that point deductions might be too messy so they should just hold on to heavy financial fine and transfer ban. Sending them to relegation might disorganise the Championship and even the Premier League because it will also cause a problem on which team will be promoted to the Premier League if Manchester City faces automatic relegation.
|
|
|
|
igebotz
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2466
HERE I AM. SEND ME!!!
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 03:43:39 PM |
|
I don't think it could come down to stripping the titles, I think that's too complicated, although that might just be my understanding, while for the Football League it's more understandable and feasible. I think a fine and a point deduction would be enough, because that alone would be enough to deny them the chance to win the title this season. On the other hand, if I remember correctly, these discussions with City have been going on for several seasons now, and they've had points deducted before, so this isn't a new story for City.
That's like asking the government to not forfeit properties bought with fraud money and only arrest the offender. The law doesn't work that way; the law says arrest him and forfeit everything. Now apply this to City's situation and you'd understand that points deductions isn't enough for 114 financial frauds. Everything they won unfairly within that period should be taking away from them and give to the teams that participated fairly. They never had a point deductions Wait….didn’t Chelsea sack Enzo Maresca? Looks to me like Pep set Maresca up to take the fall for him. And you guys also sold Enzo Fernandez as well to City, didn’t you? He must be regretting it now.
Enzo Maresca wasn't sacked, he resigned and yes, we sold Enzo Fernandez to City
|
|
|
|
|
|
| ..stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com/?c=Igebotz][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td] [td][/td][td][/td] [td][size=2pt][tt] [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄ [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow] [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color] [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow] [color=#ed5564]██████[/color] [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██ ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow] [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color] [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██[/color] ██[/glow] [color=#ccc]██[/color] [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color] [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████ ███ ████ ███
|
|
|
Africolo
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 742
Merit: 454
God danm it 1x2
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 03:44:19 PM |
|
Hopefully they get relegated down multiple divisions and get a transfer ban. The punishment must be severe.
Lolz. That's very harsh but with the way they are delaying it, there is high possibility that they will soften the punishment and I don't think that they will send City on relegation but if that happens, it means that City is finished and it will be a big lesson to the rest EPL clubs. Let's see how it goes and the kind of punishment that will be given to them. I don't expect their punishment to be lighter compared the little charges against everton and 6 points where deducted from them last season, they deserve to be stripped of the trophies they have won using a fraudulent means of going against the FA standard but the cause of the delay for the verdict to be delivered is what we actually don't understand, though I see corruption surrounding the whole process but most definitely they will surely face the wrath of the law. No one can possibly tell the kind of verdict that will be delivered against City, either their trophies will be stripped off them or they will be relegated nor even deduct some points off their points and ban them from transfers within a time frame but let's see how the whole saga unfolds as the case has been revisited. Pep Gaudiola is very lucky he has left the club before things are beginning to turn worse for the club.
|
|
|
|
|
Supreme Donvic
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 03:44:42 PM |
|
I also think relegation is unlikely since the offences are not sports related ( like match fixing, ref bribing...) like in the case of Juventus some years ago - since it's financial related offences, Points deductions, titles stripping, fines are possible punishments IMO
If they somehow got relegated to the lowest tier, it would still be justifiable.
I don't think it could come down to stripping the titles, I think that's too complicated, although that might just be my understanding, while for the Football League it's more understandable and feasible. I think a fine and a point deduction would be enough, because that alone would be enough to deny them the chance to win the title this season. On the other hand, if I remember correctly, these discussions with City have been going on for several seasons now, and they've had points deducted before, so this isn't a new story for City. Yeah I don't think they are going to stripe them of there titles, if they should remove some point from Manchester City they may be relegated, I am thinking that the punishment they are going to give to them is to stop them from signing any player for 1 year or 2 years, this punishment will be more fair. Whatever punishment they will give to Manchester City I'm very sure that it is going to affect them very well and it is going to make some players leave the club. They messed up and they need to face the consequences of their actions.
|
|
|
|
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 4520
I bit therefore I am
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 05:12:34 PM |
|
3rd tier is a huge stretch, I doubt that will ever happen. As for players leaving, Manchester City have more than enough money to maintain the wages even if they are playing in the championship.
Although I remember seeing the CL pool, somehow I missed the deadline. I have to wait another year.
Actually, now that I think about it, yeah, EFL and Premier League are two separate entities. All Prem League can do is expel them in a worst case scenario, but EFL will have to accept them. About wages, it's not whether they have money, but whether they'll be allowed to spend so much -- not familiar with FFP rules in EFL. You missed ALL the pools twice in a row! Haha.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
KTChampions (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 2498
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 05:45:41 PM |
|
Actually, now that I think about it, yeah, EFL and Premier League are two separate entities. All Prem League can do is expel them in a worst case scenario, but EFL will have to accept them. About wages, it's not whether they have money, but whether they'll be allowed to spend so much -- not familiar with FFP rules in EFL.
You missed ALL the pools twice in a row! Haha.
Actually no, I looked into the matter and there is quite an interesting situation there. If the Premier League imposes a points deduction on City (for example, 90 points) that results in the club's relegation, the Championship will be obliged to accept City. If City were to be directly expelled from the Premier League, the Championship would have no obligations toward City (nor would the other professional leagues). Therefore, if the professional leagues adopt the Premier League's decision and align themselves with it, City will have to start in the National League (I don't know the exact name - I think it's the fifth division or something like that). Yes, it sounds fantastic, but why not dream?
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
red4slash
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 06:47:55 PM |
|
A new poll has been launched - choose how City will be punished. There are 3 main options: Relegation, Stripping of titles, and a third, less severe one, but it will definitely be applied in one form or another - a financial penalty, points deduction, transfer ban. Personally, I think that the League will not regulate City (financial interests remain for all parties, unfortunately), so I think that the second and third options will be applied. Relegation is also unlikely because the Championship announced a long time ago (half a year ago or something like that) that they would not accept City in the event of relegation, so if relegation does happen, it will be very deep.
Not just the Championship but the EFL that houses the Championship, League One Game League 2 against manchester City to be relegated to their league if the sanction ruling is published. https://www.football365.com/news/man-city-ffp-efl-reach-decision-accepting-man-city-doomsday-scenarioInteresting enough when Manchester City are relegated but denied Will this allow them to be in Non-league for the next start? But what can be sought from this case is that the sanctions that will be received will be much greater than the shadow because the 114 charges proven guilty of 115 charges will certainly be very strange if the sanctions are ordinary. I will revise the previous writing because I think the drama will be much longer but it looks like this thing will develop faster after Manchester City are found guilty.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1483
Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 07:35:53 PM |
|
Everything they won unfairly within that period should be taking away from them and give to the teams that participated fairly. They never had a point deductions
Lol, i get it that you guys are salty because you couldn't beat Manchester City on the field, so why not try to do it this way. If and when it is confirmed by the Premier League that City are guilty of all the charges, which is effectively just five, rather than the 115 the EPL made it up to be, then there should be punishment, but it is ludicrous to strip a team of titles they won on the pitch. It is surprising that even the bigger teams that also have huge resources and spent as much or even more money than City are crying and making a fuss out of all of this. As far as i am concerned, this does not change anything that City have achieved all these years, irrespective of the final verdict and sanctions.
|
░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ ████░▄▄▄███████▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████▄▄▄▄████░██▀ ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀ ████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ █████████░▄▄▄ █████████░███ ░▄░██████░██▀██▄ ▀▀░██████░▀██▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ██░▄░███████░███ ██░█░███████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄██████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███████▀▄ ██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ █████████████░███ █████░█░█████░███ █████░▀░█████░███ █████████████░█▀ ██████████░▄▄▄ ██████████░█▀ | ..... Next−Gen Crypto iGaming ..... | | | | | | | Play now |
|
|
|
|