Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 12:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can’t actually know everything or all the forum rules at once.  (Read 2166 times)
Perfect-World
Jr. Member
*
Online Online

Activity: 56
Merit: 12


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 11:26:28 AM
 #201

When an information is being passed especially when it has to do with a beginner breaking a forum rule it might seem harsh but everything that's said to them is to correct them so they can put in more effort and do better. Getting discouraged is never an option because everyone knows the benefits of being in the forum. It is very important to prioritize reading as a beginner to guide you so you don't make careless mistakes. It is impossible to know everything at the beginning but with time you can gradually make improvements I'd you learn.

You are very right dear, because knowledge comes gradually. No one can even tour round the forum in a day, let alone ready everything in it all at once, no way. Everything comes gradually, and if one is committed, then one will learn a lot.

Slowly, am learning and understanding things which I never knew except I read. Reading indeed helped me. I dedicate the few I know about the forum to reading and members who are always replying and commenting on issues raised in the forum always. By doing this, newbies can real a lot and get so many informations that can help them. I must say, this forum is too rich with knowledge, and an happy to be here.
DYOR+BTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 504
Merit: 186



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 03:03:32 PM
 #202

I aslo think someone been an expert to something or been an experienced member doesn’t mean you have to be right all the time, but what some experts do not understand is that’s nobody is to little not to teach anyone, in fact it shouldn’t be a big deal if a newbie put me through something I have no knowledge on, and what matters most is to be willing to reconsider your position when someone presents a better understanding of he’s, could you believe that a newbie might not have spent the whole last years, but they can still notice something that an experienced member overlooked….
Every time that we log into the forum,we learn something from people quality posts.  We learn everyday in our lives, there's no day that passes that we don't grasp new knowledge about bitcoin or gain thoughtful wisdom from others experience that are been shared. Even the most educated people don't know it all,even though they know alot that we don't know, they could still make mistakes and still be corrected. Everyone can be corrected when they are wrong, sometimes, pride may not let them admit it in your presence but it doesn't mean they weren't wrong. Being an experience member of the forum doesn't mean a newbie can't correct you when you're doing something wrong or going contrary to the Forum rules.
Correction is a normal thing,  it do not depend on how long one is on the forum, most times the lesson of a beginner can help correct one from the practice he never knew was disastrous in nature.  In as much as this forum is concern there is know day knowledge is not shared and am a beneficiary of it idea directly or indirectly. 
People makes mistakes everyday believing they are right but until they are affected by it then alone they will know the implications of their mistakes, but any one willing to learn from the stories of others in this forum can be able to make corrections before it happens, so anyone willing to do well in bitcoin must be open to acquire knowledge from this forum everyday.

Rhow
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 396
Merit: 145


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 05:31:03 PM
 #203

When an information is being passed especially when it has to do with a beginner breaking a forum rule it might seem harsh but everything that's said to them is to correct them so they can put in more effort and do better. Getting discouraged is never an option because everyone knows the benefits of being in the forum. It is very important to prioritize reading as a beginner to guide you so you don't make careless mistakes. It is impossible to know everything at the beginning but with time you can gradually make improvements I'd you learn.

You are very right dear, because knowledge comes gradually. No one can even tour round the forum in a day, let alone ready everything in it all at once, no way. Everything comes gradually, and if one is committed, then one will learn a lot.

Slowly, am learning and understanding things which I never knew except I read. Reading indeed helped me. I dedicate the few I know about the forum to reading and members who are always replying and commenting on issues raised in the forum always. By doing this, newbies can real a lot and get so many informations that can help them. I must say, this forum is too rich with knowledge, and an happy to be here.
Even when I was introduced to this new community, I didn't know much about it. Again, it's not true that someone new can remember all the rules. Especially, I think there is no end to learning in this community. Gaining knowledge is something that never ends, just like this forum is a storehouse of knowledge. I can almost say with certainty that even the old users in this community now have many things that they may not know. However, I think that for newbies, it is not necessary to memorize all the rules of the community in the beginning, but at least they should stay away from plagiarism, low-quality posts. Later, they will be able to learn everything by studying in the community.

Juicyhome
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 475



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 08:05:01 PM
 #204

Even when I was introduced to this new community, I didn't know much about it. Again, it's not true that someone new can remember all the rules. Especially, I think there is no end to learning in this community. Gaining knowledge is something that never ends, just like this forum is a storehouse of knowledge. I can almost say with certainty that even the old users in this community now have many things that they may not know. However, I think that for newbies, it is not necessary to memorize all the rules of the community in the beginning, but at least they should stay away from plagiarism, low-quality posts. Later, they will be able to learn everything by studying in the community.
If we the senior members are still learning everyday,  we can't stop learning in life, and bitcoin is a very broad knowledge no one knows it all, that's how the rules ad regulations are, that's why there not need to be afraid to break the rules, there is room to appeal if you break rules, this forum is a learning platform, mistakes are expected from anyone,  but is should not be too obvious,  once you're corrected, admit it and don't repeat it again.

Moderators knows that no one will 100 percent keep to the rules without breaking it, but when you continue to repeat same mistakes after correction they will be push to apply the law, we have to keep learning and reading rules,  without rules this community won't has exist today.

MorganaX
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 160



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 09:10:45 PM
 #205

For anyone to be good at something there must be a certain level of consistency that the person must have, understanding everything about the forum takes time and it is not something that anyone can learn all at once. No one is expecting beginners to just get a hang of the forum immediately, it is okay to make mistakes but repeating the same mistakes over and over again shows you are not learning anything.

Inior
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 430
Merit: 157


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 11:48:48 PM
 #206

Reading the first few responses on this thread, I saw comments from people who failed to see and understand the importance of this thread because they were too busy focusing on the OPs mistakes. What I like to say is let’s be human for once and act realistic, most of you who don’t see the importance of this thread it’s probably because you have forgotten how you started the platform. Personally I still remember how everything played out and how I had to revisit the forum rules to make sure I don’t forget any of them, today I don’t need to revisit because I’ve done enough but that shouldn’t make me start acting as though I didn’t had that phase in my life where I did something like that.
2Pizza410000BTC
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1120
Merit: 392


Vave.com - Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 11:51:45 PM
 #207

Those that are new in this forum can’t actually know all the forum rules at once, the longer you stay in this forum the more you know the rules very well.
‎
‎If you are new here don’t put too much pressure on yourself to know everything at once, just take it one step at a time.
‎The longer you stay here the more things you will know.
‎
‎We shouldn’t be too harsh on newbies for breaking some simple rules in this forum because some of them actually broke the rule out of ignorance.
‎
‎When I newly joined this forum I didn’t know all the rules, but the longer I stayed the more familiar those rules were to me.
‎
‎I will encourage those that are new in this forum to always visit the meta and reputation board, some cases over there will help you know what you should do or not do in this forum
‎This advice is not for beginners alone even some older members in this forum, because I believe some older members still don’t know all the rules.
‎
‎Lastly try to read the pinned posts in every board you visit
Bitcoin forum is a great treasure for gaining knowledge. We can learn about all the topics in this Bitcoin forum. Therefore, those who spend more time in this Bitcoin forum can learn the most and gain experience. In fact, those of us who cannot spend time in this forum due to laziness spend very little time due to which we cannot know very well about this forum and the rules of the forum. However, I request everyone to spend as much time as possible in this forum, when we spend more time, we will definitely learn a lot about this forum.

.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..PICK YOUR..
PROMO CODE

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.VAVESPINS.
.VAVESPORT.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..JOIN..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!