Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 11:23:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [TOOL] Verify Bitcoin Signed Message - Taproot Support - shareable link  (Read 397 times)
bitmover (OP)
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3178
Merit: 7825


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile WWW
August 31, 2026, 01:25:32 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2026, 02:00:20 AM by bitmover
Merited by examplens (5), dkbit98 (1)
 #1

I created this simple tool which I believe can be used by many forum members, specially in Stake your Bitcoin address here.

Link here: https://bitcoindata.science/verify-message

Just add your bitcoin message information and click verify. A shareable link is generated so you can easily share it here.

It also supports message block format


Open for suggestions. I will share it in the Stake your Bitcoin address here thread as well.


Shareable link, auto generated from the page:
Verified ✅

Verification failed ❌

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
TheButterZone
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1144


RIP Mommy


View Profile WWW
August 31, 2026, 04:46:37 AM
 #2

A Cryptographically Relevant Quantum Computer (CRQC) running Shor's algorithm can turn an exposed public key into a private key. When you sign bitcoin messages, you expose the public key.

That's something I wish I'd learned before signing publicly-staked bitcoin address messages (not that you can prevent people from paying to one you never had BTC on to begin with)...

Shishir99
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1082



View Profile
August 31, 2026, 06:13:05 AM
 #3


Good to see a new addition on your website.
I have seen the same tool on multiple websites already. I think Bitlist also has it. But thanks for the new tool.

A Cryptographically Relevant Quantum Computer (CRQC) running Shor's algorithm can turn an exposed public key into a private key. When you sign bitcoin messages, you expose the public key.

That's something I wish I'd learned before signing publicly-staked bitcoin address messages (not that you can prevent people from paying to one you never had BTC on to begin with)...

There is no reason to regret it. Creating a new wallet does not cost you anything. You don't need to use the same wallet if you think using it will be a risk for you. I am glad that a Bitcoin wallet is free. I have signed a message from one of my addresses, but that does not mean I will keep my funds in this wallet. I can always choose not to use it anymore. If you are afraid of signing a message using your Bitcoin wallet address, you can always choose PGP instead.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
TheButterZone
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1144


RIP Mommy


View Profile WWW
August 31, 2026, 06:20:09 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2026, 11:18:56 AM by TheButterZone
 #4

A Cryptographically Relevant Quantum Computer (CRQC) running Shor's algorithm can turn an exposed public key into a private key. When you sign bitcoin messages, you expose the public key.

That's something I wish I'd learned before signing publicly-staked bitcoin address messages (not that you can prevent people from paying to one you never had BTC on to begin with)...

There is no reason to regret it. Creating a new wallet does not cost you anything. You don't need to use the same wallet if you think using it will be a risk for you. I am glad that a Bitcoin wallet is free. I have signed a message from one of my addresses, but that does not mean I will keep my funds in this wallet. I can always choose not to use it anymore. If you are afraid of signing a message using your Bitcoin wallet address, you can always choose PGP instead.

It's not free (zero-fee) to send BTC from one address to another anymore. And yes, I use PGP.

Shishir99
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1082



View Profile
August 31, 2026, 07:12:25 AM
 #5


It's not free (zero-fee) to send BTC from one address to another anymore. And yes, I use PGP.

It is good to know that you use PGP.
I don't know what makes you think that I don't know that there is a transaction fee. I said it is free because I never thought you would care about the transaction fee, which is a couple of cents at this moment. I was terrified at some point when the Ordinals thing blocked the entire mempool, and people had to spend $50 as a transaction fee to transfer their Bitcoin from one wallet to another. Lucky us that the craze faded away and the transaction fee is normal again. I am sure you would pay even $50 for your security if you think someone would get your private keys. So, let's not think much about the tiny transaction fee.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
TheButterZone
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1144


RIP Mommy


View Profile WWW
August 31, 2026, 08:20:50 AM
 #6


It's not free (zero-fee) to send BTC from one address to another anymore. And yes, I use PGP.

It is good to know that you use PGP.
I don't know what makes you think that I don't know that there is a transaction fee. I said it is free because I never thought you would care about the transaction fee, which is a couple of cents at this moment. I was terrified at some point when the Ordinals thing blocked the entire mempool, and people had to spend $50 as a transaction fee to transfer their Bitcoin from one wallet to another. Lucky us that the craze faded away and the transaction fee is normal again. I am sure you would pay even $50 for your security if you think someone would get your private keys. So, let's not think much about the tiny transaction fee.

Think harder, don't move goalposts.

bitmover (OP)
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3178
Merit: 7825


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile WWW
August 31, 2026, 09:38:55 AM
 #7


Good to see a new addition on your website.
I have seen the same tool on multiple websites already. I think Bitlist also has it. But thanks for the new tool.
As far as i know they only have a pgp verifier, and it doesnt work for any pgp key. Only for listed services.

Quote
A Cryptographically Relevant Quantum Computer (CRQC) running Shor's algorithm can turn an exposed public key into a private key. When you sign bitcoin messages, you expose the public key.

That's something I wish I'd learned before signing publicly-staked bitcoin address messages (not that you can prevent people from paying to one you never had BTC on to begin with)...

There is no reason to regret it. Creating a new wallet does not cost you anything. You don't need to use the same wallet if you think using it will be a risk for you. I am glad that a Bitcoin wallet is free. I have signed a message from one of my addresses, but that does not mean I will keep my funds in this wallet. I can always choose not to use it anymore. If you are afraid of signing a message using your Bitcoin wallet address, you can always choose PGP instead.

Exposing your public key wont harm your secuirty.
If quantum computers will be able to do that one day, they will need to expend a lot of computation power to Crack the private key from the public key.

Your address with few satoshis wont be a target
 If you think people will target your coins, certainly paying $ 0.01 in a bitcoin transaction wont be a problem and you hold many millions of dollars in such address.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
examplens
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4158
Merit: 5026



View Profile WWW
August 31, 2026, 09:46:48 AM
 #8

I created this simple tool which I believe can be used by many forum members, specially in Stake your Bitcoin address here.

Link here: https://bitcoindata.science/verify-message
Glad to see a new tool added here.
Given that other similar tools have an incomplete list of currently active services, especially those present on the forum, I would suggest perhaps adding favorites, which will contain the address base of most active services. This would simplify the verification of the letter of guarantee, and the user would not have to additionally search for the signing address

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Mitchell
Global Moderator
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4788
Merit: 3352


Verified awesomeness ✔


View Profile
August 31, 2026, 10:12:53 AM
Merited by bitmover (4)
 #9

If you need help with BIP-322 it might help to checkout these two libs:
- https://github.com/btcsuite/btcd/pull/2521
- https://github.com/ACken2/bip322-js
  - Or the simplified Exodus version: https://www.npmjs.com/package/@exodus/bip322-js

Would be great to add that support Cheesy

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
TheButterZone
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1144


RIP Mommy


View Profile WWW
August 31, 2026, 10:25:06 AM
 #10

I wonder if/how much a comeback of https://www.spark.money/glossary/nonce-reuse will be discovered as a result of AI-assisted coding... basic algebra on any computer can extract private keys from 2 messages of nonce reuse, not even CRQC is needed.

Also Breaking ECDSA with Two Affinely Related Nonces

I'd forgotten about k...

bitmover (OP)
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3178
Merit: 7825


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile WWW
September 01, 2026, 01:01:42 AM
 #11

If you need help with BIP-322 it might help to checkout these two libs:
- https://github.com/btcsuite/btcd/pull/2521
- https://github.com/ACken2/bip322-js
  - Or the simplified Exodus version: https://www.npmjs.com/package/@exodus/bip322-js

Would be great to add that support Cheesy

It is in my todo list to add support to taproot addresses. Thanks. I will take a look soon



added support for BBCode sharing:



Result:
Verified here

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
Cinexa
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 98
Merit: 160


View Profile WWW
September 01, 2026, 05:02:58 AM
 #12

This looks good. I have them on my website as well. I posted the message below. But seems like no is interested to try.
I only knew about bitlist, loyce.club and bpip. It looks like your website has many tools as well. I am building something that collects data from all these websites.

I have added two tools to verify PGP-signed messages and Bitcoin-signed messages.

https://cinexacode.fun/bitcoin-verifier

https://cinexacode.fun/pgp-verifier

Please let me know if there are any bugs or improvements needed.
examplens
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4158
Merit: 5026



View Profile WWW
September 03, 2026, 05:26:35 PM
 #13

This looks good. I have them on my website as well. I posted the message below. But seems like no is interested to try.
I only knew about bitlist, loyce.club and bpip. It looks like your website has many tools as well. I am building something that collects data from all these websites.

You spam someone's thread to promote your service.  Huh
If you are already going to spend your time making some tools, why not dedicate yourself to something innovative, which will really bring some benefit? What is the point of making the same tools that already exist? We are all quite used to the existing tools and websites, and your efforts are doomed to failure right from the start.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Cinexa
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 98
Merit: 160


View Profile WWW
September 04, 2026, 12:14:59 AM
 #14

This looks good. I have them on my website as well. I posted the message below. But seems like no is interested to try.
I only knew about bitlist, loyce.club and bpip. It looks like your website has many tools as well. I am building something that collects data from all these websites.

You spam someone's thread to promote your service.  Huh
If you are already going to spend your time making some tools, why not dedicate yourself to something innovative, which will really bring some benefit? What is the point of making the same tools that already exist? We are all quite used to the existing tools and websites, and your efforts are doomed to failure right from the start.

What service and promotion are you talking about?
Take a good look at my post, please. I posted about my tool on July 19, not just two days ago. I’m not sure why you’re being so aggressive about it. My website does not display any ads. I have a few tools on my website, and they are for people to learn more about Bitcoin. I am not making any money from it. I would actually appreciate it if someone created another website similar to mine for the Bitcoin community. I didn’t see this coming, to be honest. I don’t understand why the hate. But bitmover commented in my thread and made some good suggestions to improve one of my tools, which I implemented in a day, and he said he liked it.
examplens
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4158
Merit: 5026



View Profile WWW
September 04, 2026, 10:42:02 AM
 #15

What service and promotion are you talking about?
Take a good look at my post, please. I posted about my tool on July 19, not just two days ago.
Re-read my post and see what I refer to.
Also look at the date of your post that I quoted, because my reply refers to it.
Don't take everything personally right away, better try to understand what you are being pointed out to.

p.s. There's no need for you to answer me here, I won't go into a further offtopic discussion with you here.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Cinexa
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 98
Merit: 160


View Profile WWW
September 04, 2026, 12:29:27 PM
 #16

What service and promotion are you talking about?
Take a good look at my post, please. I posted about my tool on July 19, not just two days ago.
Re-read my post and see what I refer to.
Also look at the date of your post that I quoted, because my reply refers to it.
Don't take everything personally right away, better try to understand what you are being pointed out to.

p.s. There's no need for you to answer me here, I won't go into a further offtopic discussion with you here.

Your reply did not changed my point of view.
Once again, I did not promote my service anywhere. It is one dev letting the other dev checking their work and expecting some comments. Spam is something else.
yes, I took it personally because I think you were rude. If you cannot appreciate others work, just ignore them. There is no reason telling peoples efforts are doomed to failure right from the start. What you call as failure is my success. You should do something better and let everyone see how you do it, and why your work is better than someone else. Moreover, this is not off-topic. I am still discussing about the tool built by bitmover and I. I appreciate he checked my tools. You don't care about the discussion being off-topic, you just don't have a valid argument.
bitmover (OP)
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3178
Merit: 7825


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile WWW
September 08, 2026, 05:31:59 PM
Merited by examplens (1)
 #17

I have noticed a decent organic traffic from these new tools. Since creation in August 30th, it already ranks up pretty well in bing and duckduckgo and got more than 100 organic clicks and more than 150 visitors (in 10 days).
thanks for the suggestion @examplens



Looks  like there is a lack of decent bitcoin message verification tools. I have just improved the SEO for those tools to be better seen by google. Let's see if I get more traffic from them in the next weeks/months.

I also made a small improvement on BBcode generation for  forum sharing:

Verified ✅

Verification failed ❌

TODO: Implement  taproot message verification.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
examplens
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4158
Merit: 5026



View Profile WWW
September 08, 2026, 11:01:12 PM
Merited by bitmover (2)
 #18

I'm glad this turned out to be a good idea for your site. What's certainly interesting is that this tool has been recognized much more outside of both forums, where it was primarily presented.

Looks  like there is a lack of decent bitcoin message verification tools. I have just improved the SEO for those tools to be better seen by google. Let's see if I get more traffic from them in the next weeks/months.
As far as I can see, you get the least amount of traffic from Google.
Solving that should be high positioned on your to-do list.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
bitmover (OP)
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3178
Merit: 7825


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile WWW
September 08, 2026, 11:49:31 PM
 #19

Looks  like there is a lack of decent bitcoin message verification tools. I have just improved the SEO for those tools to be better seen by google. Let's see if I get more traffic from them in the next weeks/months.
As far as I can see, you get the least amount of traffic from Google.
Solving that should be high positioned on your to-do list.

Actually, there is a filter in this image, only the  2 new tools (verify pgp and bitcoin message) are showing. Those links were not listed in google yet (i didn't indexed those pages in google, but they were automatically indexed by bing and ddg). I just indexed them today in google.

Considering overall domain traffic, most of my traffic is direct link, and the second is google. Bitcointalk is 5th place.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
Cinexa
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 98
Merit: 160


View Profile WWW
September 09, 2026, 07:03:38 AM
 #20

Congratulations bitmover.
I searched on DuckDuckGo with the keyword bitcoin message verifier, and the first result showed your website.
You have done a good job. However, I didn’t see the PGP message verifier tool on DuckDuckGo. I am not sure if I searched with weird keywords.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!