Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 02:47:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Indian General Elections 2014  (Read 5263 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:27:31 PM

Nitish Kumar just resigned. I know there was always tension between Nitish and Modi but I didn't think he would go to such heights.

Around 50 MLAs from Nitish's party are planning to break-away and form a new outfit. The BJP is planning to form the new government, with the help of these rebels. So the best option for Nitish right now is to dissolve the assembly.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:42:05 AM

lol... Indian markets are breaking all records. The BSE Sensex is trading at 25,000+ levels. I made the right decision to invest in Indian equities (through pink sheets). Should have invested more.  Grin
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:07:59 PM

lol... Indian markets are breaking all records. The BSE Sensex is trading at 25,000+ levels. I made the right decision to invest in Indian equities (through pink sheets). Should have invested more.  Grin

HOW DARE YOU INVEST IN ANYTHING OTHER THAN BITCOIN?  Grin
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:10:02 PM

lol, Bitcoin is very risky investment, and no one want to invest everything in only 1 side. simple rule for investment dont put all eggs in 1 basket. just diversify your investment and you will always be safe.

sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:31:12 PM

lol, Bitcoin is very risky investment, and no one want to invest everything in only 1 side. simple rule for investment dont put all eggs in 1 basket. just diversify your investment and you will always be safe.

Agreed. It was only a joke. I have my own investment diversified Smiley
waqas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:35:03 PM

Agreed. It was only a joke. I have my own investment diversified Smiley
Currently investing in Indian markets is best option for investors because new government hopes and promises give some better profit to investors I am very happy with Modi is now Prime Ministry because its just a Democracy where a poor man can came PM of country

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:14:23 PM

A wise investor diversifies his investment. I believe in Bitcoin, but I am no fool to divert 100% of my money to the Bitcoin sector. My portfolio is a balanced and diversified one.  Grin
arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:47:38 PM

A wise investor diversifies his investment. I believe in Bitcoin, but I am no fool to divert 100% of my money to the Bitcoin sector. My portfolio is a balanced and diversified one.  Grin

A wise investor does not invest in pink sheet.
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:56:58 PM

A wise investor does not invest in pink sheet.

haha well said,

goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:22:49 AM

are there any Indian ADRs on pinksheets?

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
AnonyMint

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:49:09 AM

Armstrong expects India's boom to continue to at least 2017:

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2014/05/20/india/

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:37:26 AM

Hope the new president of india never try to ban bitcoin or some exchange, so we can have the next rally .

first of all in India we elect Prime Minister, and another thing Indian govt will not say anything about Bitcoin according to them its not exist.

sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:38:08 AM

Hope the new president of india never try to ban bitcoin or some exchange, so we can have the next rally .

Mr. Narendra Modi has open mindset when it comes to technology, so it is highly improbable that he would ban cryptos.

On the contrary, he might actually start accepting them Cheesy
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:47:42 AM

Mr. Narendra Modi has open mindset when it comes to technology, so it is highly improbable that he would ban cryptos.

there is no chances that he will accept Bitcoin, even Reserve Bank of India already show concern about Bitctoin and said already becareful with Bitcoin trading.

newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:33:54 AM

there is no chances that he will accept Bitcoin, even Reserve Bank of India already show concern about Bitctoin and said already becareful with Bitcoin trading.

Asking people to be careful does not mean they are gonna ban it. They just dont wanna take any responsibility of loss that people may face by blindly investing in Bitcoin. Now a days, it has become a culture to accuse the government for anything and everything. So they are just playing safe. Moreover, one cant expect a govt to invite bitcoin with an open arm by dumping its own FIAT. Eventually bitcoin will make its own way by the laws of market economics without any support of any govt.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:33:50 PM

A lot will depend upon who will be the next ministers for Information Technology and Finance. If tech savvy guys such as Arun Shourie and Arun Jaitley are appointed as ministers, then we can expect some pro-Bitcoin policies from the government.
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:09:11 PM

A lot will depend upon who will be the next ministers for Information Technology and Finance. If tech savvy guys such as Arun Shourie and Arun Jaitley are appointed as ministers, then we can expect some pro-Bitcoin policies from the government.

one of them will surely be Finance Minister cant say about Information Technology Minister. most  probably Jaitley will be the Finance Minister

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:35:40 PM

one of them will surely be Finance Minister cant say about Information Technology Minister. most  probably Jaitley will be the Finance Minister

If Jaitley becomes the finance minister, then it will be good. He had earlier promised to bring down the taxes and ease the regulations. He is a tech savvy guy. So I hope that he will be pro-Bitcoin.
E-C.Guru

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:32:04 AM

Because the bank Writes the Law, right?

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:02:32 AM

Raghuram Rajan, the current Governor of Reserve Bank of India is a pro-Congress crook, who is extremely anti-Bitcoin. If Modi succeeds in removing him from the office, it will be a major victory for the Indian Bitcoiners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: