By now everyone should know that borrowing money to trade is completely wrong, just because you want to trade doesn’t mean you should cause problem for yourself. Don’t allow people discourage you that trading is easy, and don’t allow anyone make you feel trading is risk free, and so profitable.
I always discourage people to take loan just because they want to trade, but whatsoever you tell some people, they won’t listen, so if you want to take loan to trade, make sure you have a source of income that will be able to pay the loan which you took Incase if anything happens. Some people have committed, some did things which they are not suppose to do because they borrow money to trade, and things didn’t go as planned.
Borrowing money to trade can lead to suicide,yes because he might take his own life if things don't work out as planned and that's not good. This is why i don't encourage people to borrow money for trading because of the after consequences. A trader could take his own life or go into hiding out fear that he might be arrested to pay back the loan he took, i wouldn't like to see someone that I know go through all that stress just because of a loan. However, i have been hearing about people who took their own life because they couldn't pay back the loans that they took,the consequences are often extreme. If a trader should borrow money, he should only borrow what he can be able pay back without depending on the profits from his trades.
If that business is established and running, you can expand the business by taking loans. If someone takes loans at the time of starting, it will be a suicidal decision for them. I have seen some traders take loans to buy altcoins during a price drop. I don't know if they have alternative sources but they are taking maximum risk in trading because if for some reason the market drops further they will lose and there will be pressure to repay the loan with interest on time. Such traders lives are at risk and they commit suicide because they have no other option.
Although I personally do not like taking loans, I have taken loans several times to buy Bitcoin and I took risks because there was an alternative way to repay it and it was beneficial for me. A person can borrow during the long term investment journey when the price of Bitcoin dips and if he has an alternative financial backup to repay the loan.